• Re: Can Photos play a slideshow without accessing the internet? (contin

From Amanda Ripanykhazova@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 6 13:00:18 2022
    Well this is baffling. No one had any suggestions on this so I left the computer in a corner while I pondered what to do about this slideshow not working

Suddenly, 3 weeks later, the slideshow suddenly sprang to life!! And worked for a whole week! Then it just as suddenly stopped working again!!

It defeats the object of having a slideshow which works as a screensaver if the computer is left for, say, fifteen minutes before starting, - if the slideshow itself has a 3 week gestation period before it starts!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From D.M. Procida@21:1/5 to licensedtoquill@gmail.com on Sat Feb 12 19:19:34 2022
    On 6 Feb 2022 at 21:00:18 GMT, "Amanda Ripanykhazova" <licensedtoquill@gmail.com> wrote:

Well this is baffling. No one had any suggestions on this so I left the computer in a corner while I pondered what to do about this slideshow not working

Suddenly, 3 weeks later, the slideshow suddenly sprang to life!! And worked for a whole week! Then it just as suddenly stopped working again!!

After my recent experiences with Photos, my first reaction is to shrug and
    say: I'm now not in the least surprised.

Daniele

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)