• What do they call these pins

    From RobH@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 21 20:36:44 2022
    I am looking for some pins?? that you can solder onto things like
    sensors for an Arduino. Some sensors come with them either already
    soldered on or separate so you have to solder them yourself.
    They are either straight or bent at 90 degrees, and in sets of 3, 5 or
    however many are needed. I don't mean header pins which just plug into a

    I had some spare, but in a sort out and tidy up I can't find them now
    so I need some more

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)