• =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94=20THE=201971=20FILM=20(TRANSFORMING?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20

From dolf@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Mon Dec 28 17:44:22 2020
    XPost: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.native, alt.religion.shamanism
    XPost: alt.religion.wicca

— THE 1971 FILM (TRANSFORMING THE LEGEND: THE OMEGA MAN) AS LOGICAL
    GROUNDING FOR HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT TRAILER TRASH COLONEL EDMUND BURKE AND
    HIS BARBY DOLL HOMELESS LISA ABOUT?

We find that the probable perpetrator for the NASHVILLE, Tennessee
    Christmas Day 2020 bombing was a 63 yo ANTHONY QUINN WARNER who was
    motivated by 5G surveillance QANON (ie. white supremacist / neo nazi) conspiracies and had assigned two of his houses to an internet association (never met) being a 29yo MICHELLE SWING from Los Angeles.

For rational analogies on the internet persona "THAT TRAILER TRASH COLONEL EDMUND BURKE AND HIS BARBY DOLL HOMELESS LISA ABOUT" see the 1 August 1971 released film set in Los Angeles 1977:

"TRANSFORMING THE LEGEND: THE OMEGA MAN containing characters Lisa and a Colonel Robert Neville as a survivor of a *global* *pandemic* who is
    ruggedly characterized by Charlton Heston, and thus counteracting any of
    the effeteness sometimes attributed to the scientist or intellectual in American popular culture.

In this Vietnam era production, the military title also lends a certain right-wing air to a film whose aesthetics reflect more clearly the counterculture. Indeed, Steffen Hantke sees the film as "[a] product of the United States' coming to terms with its 1960's counterculture" and
    rewriting "the themes of evolutionary and cultural progress in Matheson’s novel in the register of generational change"

DOLF @ 1240 HOURS ON 26 DECEMBER 2020: "I’ve just counted those cinnamon soaps which I purchased from the *PICKLE* *POT* on 11 December 2020.

Firstly whilst you [repeatedly from the outset said that you] ordered 21
    and [so as to] then provide me with 20 it ought to have been apparent that
    20 being an even number conveys a symmetry [OF *FIVE* PER ROW WHICH *SITS* *COMFORTABLY* *TO* *THE* *NATURAL* *BOUNDARY*] within the packaging and
    then taking one out leaves 19.

Never mind [WE TRUST THAT IT WASN’T TRANSACTED WITH ANY *INTENTIONAL* *PREJUDICE* AND *DISRESPECT* *LIKE* *THE* *NAZIS* *AS* *ENTERPRISE*
    *MAKING* *SOAP* *OUT* *OF* *THE* *JEWS* AND] I hope that you had a good Christmas break."

DOLF @ 2059 HOURS ON 26 DECEMBER 2020: "I’ve saved the bag with your statement “21 cinnamon” as principle of liability together with the purchase receipt.

I’m buying a new scanner tomorrow so once a facsimile is obtained of the transaction details, in the New Year I will attend the store and request a reconciliation of the special order.

With respect to any intention to defraud and subject a person to
    derangement in the provision of goods and services ...

Have a good new year"

DOLF @ 2151 HOURS ON 26 DECEMBER 2020: "I'll make one more comment to you
    since you have now entangled yourself within my life circumstance and it is inconvenient for me ...

The document link you have received titled "SPONTANEITY AS NATURAL
    REASONING WHETHER MUNDANE OR SUPERNATURAL" has a poem (neural linguistic programming) titled "PARTING OF WAYS" which relates to my RUSSELL STREET bombing experience of 27 MARCH 1986 and that chapter was provided to the AMERICAN CONSULATE / POLICE COMPLAINTS prior to (as we often do) the
    NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE bomb blast on CHRISTMAS Day...

TONIGHT I HAVE PROVIDED A SUSPICIOUS INTERNET DIALOGUE BY AN AMERICAN WHITE SUPREMACIST FEMALE IN RELATION TO THAT BOMB-BLAST THAT OUGHT TO BE INVESTIGATED.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Spontaneity.pdf>

YOUTUBE: “Harry And Marv Sing A Song About Traps (Home Alone 1 & 2
    Christmas Parody)”

<https://youtu.be/1vGi5ptB95w>

FROM Byker (byker@do~rag.net) playlist on 20/12/20 03:36: "Enjoy your
    future, Generation Z:

<https://tinyurl.com/yatp3xg5>

--- > EXPANDS TO: <https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=data+scientist+home+raid+florida>

I'll be dead and gone in a few years. You leftist twenty-somethings will
    get to enjoy at least fifty years' worth of boot-and-shoot "surprise
    visits"."

DANIEL65 (daniel47@eternal-september.org) @ 2254 HOURS ON 22 DECEMBER 2020: "Hmm! I wonder how many "twenty-somethings" are reading these newsgroups!!

A hand-full, maybe, a small hand-full!!"

Byker (byker@do~rag.net) @ 0606 HOURS on 23 DECEMBER 2020: "The rest are absolutely clueless about into whose hands all their little tweets are
    going to fall into in the not-too-distant future. They won't have a clue
    when no one will hire them and their social credit scores hit rock bottom, staying there indefinitely.

Tweet away, little snowflakes:
    <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eHKkxcQYU4>

GREG CARR (WHITE SUPREMACIST) ON SINGLE GROUP: "The FBI has a permenant
    USENET archive."

Byker (byker@do~rag.net) @ 0606 HOURS on 23 DECEMBER 2020: "Good.