• Gomer doubles down while shooting himself in the foot

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 12 23:35:17 2020
    https://dalehusband.com/2020/05/12/wahid-azal-and-his-bayani-gang-hit-a-new-low/

This is why legal advice is so important in situations such as this, and why especially an attorney would tell a client like Dale to shut up until further notice. Dale Husband just made his own situation far worse!

PDF of screenshot, here https://archive.org/details/gomer-doubles-down

Cut and paste of post below:

Wahid Azal and his Bayani gang hit a new low
    Posted on May 12, 2020 by Dale Husband

Imagine you are a famous horror novelist, like Stephen King, with millions of fans around the world. You decide to write a historical fiction novel set during World War II and focusing on the Holocaust. You write the story about a concentration camp as
    accurately as possible, depicting the atrocities committed there in graphic detail and the Nazis involved as cruel and powerful, while their Jewish victims are shown to be helpless, the story only ending with the liberation of the camp by Allied forces.
    At no point do you endorse anything about Nazism, nor do you attack the Jewish community. And yet, after the novel is published, you are accused of being pro-Nazi, anti-Semetic, racist, and white supremacist, and you get tons of hate mail and even some
    death threats, causing you to go into hiding and consider quitting writing altogether. This despite you having made statements damning the Nazis and supporting Zionism in the past; the novel is considered proof of your true nature by people who are your
    sworn enemies.

This is similar to the situation I am facing right now. Let me provide some background.

In 2017, Roy Moore, a right-wing religious extremist and former judge, ran for a place in the U S Senate, but lost to Democrat Doug Jones. During his campaign, it was revealed that he had violated the bodily autonomy of several young girls when he was
    decades younger, disturbing the people of Alabama enough to make them reject him. This was at a time when the #metoo movement, asserting the right of women to no longer tolerate sexual harassment from men, was a major social force. I decided to support
    this movement by discussing it on my blog.

Thus on December 18, 2017, I wrote and published a blog entry titled, “Why I am far better than Roy Moore”. I described an actual incident I had with a young girl and how, even when given a chance to molest her, I chose NOT to do that and let her go
    because I respected her body and mind enough to do so. Far from being an endorsement of child sexual abuse and pedophilia, it was a total condemnation of those things and a warning to adults about how to treat younger people.

Some excerpts from that blog entry:

As time went by, it seemed to me that I, despite Suzanne [not her real name] being age 11 and I age 46, was having strong romantic feelings for her. Indeed, it felt more like I was on a DATE with a girlfriend rather than a father-daughter event. I
    knew then that even if Suzanne was not expected to move out of Texas within a week, I’d have to distance myself from her after that night. (emphasis mine)

Had I been like Roy Moore, I imagine that I would have simply taken Suzanne to a motel room and manipulated or even forced her into bed with me, taking her virginity and feeling like I’d made another sexual conquest.

Roy Moore is a pervert and so is [Unitarian Universalist minister] Ron Robinson. Religious affiliation has nothing to do with the quality of one’s character. It is DEEDS that matter, period. I made the right choice with Suzanne two years ago……I
    hope more people of all ages follow MY example.

Because the girl I was with seemed to be giving me romantic signals, I mistakenly thought she had a crush on me and so I thought I needed to address that issue directly with her. But instead, she clearly explained that she only saw me as a friend and was
    not in love with me. The moment she made that clear, I dropped the subject and moved on. My error was thinking her overly affectionate nature was something more. That’s it. I made NO attempt to seduce the girl, tell her she HAD to have sex with me at
    any point, or anything so disgusting. That simply didn’t happen!

Last year, I had a dramatic falling out with Wahid Azal, who like me was an activist against the Baha’i Faith. But unlike me, he was the leader of his own “Bayani” cult based on the teachings of the Bab mixed with Marxism and other left wing
    extremist views. I refused to endorse his cult and when he was expelled from the ExBahai subreddit for disruptive conduct, I sided with the moderators of it against Azal. That turned him against me and over the next several months, he proceeded to accuse
    me of being racist, a white nationalist, a pro-Baha’i operative in league with the Baha’i leadership in Haifa (he also accused the ExBahai subreddit moderators of that), and even of being gay and also lusting after Azal’s wife before she died (
    hardly what a gay man would do, eh?). Of course, he could make none of those claims stick because there was no real evidence for any of them and I had made my rejection of racism and other forms of bigotry all too clear on my blog, and everywhere else
    for that matter. So what else is there to do when you are desperate to smear me?

By this time, I had long forgotten about the blog entry I had written about Roy Moore and the little girl I’d been with and had moved on to many other things in my life. But Wahid Azal found that blog entry and he and his cult followers began to spread
    links to it in various places, and he also made a video attacking me titled (I kid you not) “Dale Husband confesses to being a Paedophile”.

Needless to say, that is an outright lie, just like all the other lies that bastard has told about me. The only thing I ever confessed to on the blog entry in question was facing a difficult situation with a child and treating that child like an
    independent person rather than a sex object. A pedophile is a person attracted sexually only to children and aggressively seeking them out for sexual purposes, disregarding their own feelings and needs. Not only do I condemn such a thing, I actually
    believe convicted child molesters deserve the DEATH PENALTY! Indeed, I even condemned Moses, God’s supreme lawgiver, for endorsing child sexual abuse and genocide, as depicted here:

https://dalehusband.com/2019/05/12/biblical-genocide-and-pedophilia/

After learning what Azal had done, I asked a friend of mine, the same one I consulted in making the controversial blog entry, what I should do. She said, “Unfortunately in my experience very little weight is put into someone’s intention, only in
    other’s perception. I would probably take it down if I were you, but there’s no action that will immediately make this problem go away for you. Good luck, friend. Things like this are never easy.” So I removed the blog entry from public viewing.

So this is how utterly low Azal has sunk and now I am going to have to be a lot more aggressive in dealing with him and his lies on YouTube as well as on reddit. His online presence must be eradicated and his Bayani cult brought down to ruin for good! He
    has simply given me NO OTHER CHOICE!

Fortunately, it seems that some progress in getting rid of him has already been made.

https://wahidazal.blogspot.com

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at wahidazal.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

So there’s that. You can only defame people for so long before your lies catch up to you! 🙂
    Share this:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 13 03:32:59 2020
    so with the blog being down. and his stated goal of taking down your YouTube. What can we do to archive your writings and videos and preserve them for history?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 13 03:38:35 2020
    nice. https://archive.org/details/@wahidazal66

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 13 05:10:00 2020
    hmm seems we are fine with preserving history and he is trying to take it down. . .
    After learning what Azal had done, I asked a friend of mine, the same one I consulted in making the controversial blog entry, what I should do. She said, “Unfortunately in my experience very little weight is put into someone’s intention, only in
    other’s perception. I would probably take it down if I were you, but there’s no action that will immediately make this problem go away for you. Good luck, friend. Things like this are never easy.” So I removed the blog entry from public viewing.

wait is the friend he is talking about the teenage girl? did he just admit talking to her across state lines? Or is the friend the mother or foster mother?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05