• Dale Husband defames Joseph Massad

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 00:13:02 2020
    https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/05/dale-husband-defames-joseph-massad.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ekulime@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 03:00:07 2020
    DH is an odd one... or should I say, "DH, you're an odd one" as I imagine he'll read it sooner or later and get all butthurt...

Well, since he ain't here yet, I'll stick with third person...

Here's the oddity...

He claims he's not in any way working with or for bahai institutions...
    Which in terms of being paid by them is probably true... because he just ain't smart enough to be worth it.

Shit... the fool obviously didn't know the original use of 'liberal' when used politically meaning 'supporting property rights' as Massad used it, but criticized Massad, an obviously intelligent guy, for getting the term wrong, because DH can't see
    beyond (because he obviously lacks the education therein) the modern American definition of 'liberal' meaning 'democratic party supporter', oblivious to the fact that the earlier definition of liberal encompasses both what are now called 'liberals' and
    what are now called 'conservatives'.

So, who's crazy enough to pay him???

Could he be manipulated into writing (a bad attempt at) propaganda that dovetails with the agenda of bahai administration? Well, that could be easily accomplished with some careful ego strokes... which he seems deprived of and, hence, craves...

But if he really wants to distance himself from association with bahai agenda, why of all the topics under the sun he could have written about in his (not) 'Intellectual Rants', did he choose to go after a known anti-zionist scholar like Joseph Massad?
    And why do so in such a manner rife with american exceptionalist privilege as he has by equating factual info on the colonizer history of white people and writing about it as being on the same 'racist' level as very real racism that has a body count?

Maybe you should change how you address him from Gomer to Barney as he seems quite adept at shooting himself in the foot...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ekulime@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 03:10:48 2020
    Covert is the talent of the rat, not the ox.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 03:05:54 2020
    I thought he preferred to be more covert. But true colors on display.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 03:18:09 2020
    Dale husband. savior of capitalism and defender of the white race. . . from bigotry!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eku...@yahoo.com on Sun May 3 20:27:09 2020
    On Sunday, 3 May 2020 20:00:08 UTC+10, eku...@yahoo.com wrote:

But if he really wants to distance himself from association with bahai agenda, why of all the topics under the sun he could have written about in his (not) 'Intellectual Rants', did he choose to go after a known anti-zionist scholar like Joseph Massad?

I can answer that. According to a reliable contact both Nate Abookire and Denis Giron were among the goon squads of the Lobby sent out to Columbia University in the orchestrated campaign of defamation and harassment against Joseph Massad in the 00s:
    harassment and defamation which was the subject of this documentary WATCHTOWER (a documentary on academic freedom in the US): https://youtu.be/ctCPeHioUng

Since Giron and Abookire hold Gomer's leash, and given that my admiration for Massad's work has been public for a long time, it stands to reason that Giron and Abookire set up Gomer to make the silly blog post as a sort of trial balloon. In other words,
    the blood is on their hands exclusively!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05