• Bahaism: A Postmodern Dog's Breakfast

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 3 14:55:28 2022
    https://youtu.be/BIztN4UMeUc

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Eddie Sengola@21:1/5 to NUR on Sat May 21 02:42:27 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 2:55:28 PM UTC-8, NUR wrote:

Nima,

Your Baha’i Faith Analysis lacks credibility as is your current Geopolitics analysis.

Nowadays, I see in your comments, you are supporting NATO in Ukraine against Russia. So much of your promoting the Baha’i Faith as an AngloZionist cult. Lol
    You seem to me, to be a foot soldier of the current dying AngloZionist NWO.

Do you realize how out of touch or evil one can be, to support the current USA’s Parasitic and Monopoly based Petrodollar scheme?
    What is going in Ukraine is NOT a war between Russia and Ukraine, rather about Russia defying the USA’s Global Spectrum military dominance and ending its Petrodollar global economic injustice

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eddies...@gmail.com on Mon May 23 20:19:37 2022
    On Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 19:42:28 UTC+10, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:

Nima,

Your Baha’i Faith Analysis lacks credibility as is your current Geopolitics analysis.

Nowadays, I see in your comments, you are supporting NATO in Ukraine against Russia. So much of your promoting the Baha’i Faith as an AngloZionist cult. Lol

Do you realize how out of touch or evil one can be, to support the current USA’s Parasitic and Monopoly based Petrodollar scheme?
    What is going in Ukraine is NOT a war between Russia and Ukraine, rather about Russia defying the USA’s Global Spectrum military dominance and ending its Petrodollar global economic injustice

Fuck off and die, Trumpist bahai moron!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eddie Sengola@21:1/5 to NUR on Mon Jul 4 11:44:07 2022
    Nima,

I touched on your nerves, I see. Lol
    Since you don’t have any argument, I expected you to behave like an insane person.
    You have become an agent of the Wall Street NWO and its Unipolar Global Domination agenda.

The reason why I supported Trump is mainly because he didn’t start a new war as former USA presidents and wanted good relationship with Putin Russia whose Geopolitics is the same with that of the Global South, aimed at ending USA Unipolar NWO and its
    Petro-Dollar scheme that has been enslaving the world since 70’s, economically speaking!

Kind of believe You have become a victim of Western Marxism. Many of these Marxists love NATO and despise Putin Russia. Take a look at Eric Draitser. Sick!
    And many of these crypto-Jews are the leaders of Western Marxism and they cannot tolerate the replacement of Western Global Domination as the influence of the their people such as the Rothschilds, Wall Street,….. will diminish as their Central Banks
    and their parasite and monopoly based Petro-Dollar Economic Order are going down the tubes.

And you Nima, I will NOT be surprised if you have some Jewish background! We should be told!
    You do know enough of Geopolitics to understand Russia’s Military Operations in Ukraine, is actually a war against USA’s Unipolar NWO, in other word, war against Global Imperialism, you pseudo-Marxists from the West pretend to fight against.

As Russia with the help of China, are finally establishing the BRICS Multi-Polar NWO and bringing down the USA’s Unipolar NWO, notice that now, Iran is also asking membership to join BRICS, which will even benefit it soon, by escaping sanctions
    enforced through the USA/West’s Swift Financial Network System.

Nima, I suggest you to move away from Western Marxists and Eric Draitser’s DisInformation against Russia, and instead read Today Geopolitics info from people like Pepe Escobar, T. West, and the Great Iranian Thierry Meyssan.

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 8:19:38 PM UTC-7, NUR wrote:
    On Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 19:42:28 UTC+10, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:

Nima,

Fuck off and die, Trumpist bahai moron!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 7 11:59:24 2022
    amazed anyone can support a war that creates a refugee crisis. . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eddie Sengola@21:1/5 to stephan Beyer on Thu Jul 7 20:34:03 2022
    Some wars are good. War against Hitler Regime was good.
    Putin Russia’s Military Operation in Ukraine, defying USA’s NATO is about ending USA’s Unipolar NWO and its Petro-Dollar scheme that enslaved humanity economically for a century, including its endless wars unleashed every other two years for
    almost 2 centuries to this day.

Over 1000 military bases overseas, established by USA and if you don’t know what they do, and then, you are out of touch of the struggle and sufferings going on in the world.

The Master once said the only country that is the main Obstacle to World Peace is the USA.

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:59:25 AM UTC-7, stephan Beyer wrote:
    amazed anyone can support a war that creates a refugee crisis. . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eddies...@gmail.com on Fri Jul 8 02:59:47 2022
    On Tuesday, 5 July 2022 at 04:44:08 UTC+10, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:
    Nima,

Since you don’t have any argument, I expected you to behave like an insane person.
    You have become an agent of the Wall Street NWO and its Unipolar Global Domination agenda.

The reason why I supported Trump is mainly because he didn’t start a new war as former USA presidents

You're a delusional twat like other members of your creed. Trump attacked Syria. Tore up the Iran deal. Assassinated Qasim Solaymani and started a trade war with China, to name a few.

Where were you btw on January 6, 2021?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eddies...@gmail.com on Fri Jul 8 02:56:50 2022
    On Friday, 8 July 2022 at 13:34:05 UTC+10, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:

The Master once said the only country that is the main Obstacle to World Peace is the USA.

Yet the duplicitous, opportunistic cocks*cker went on to compose prayers for the USA and claim the best thing that happened to the Native Americans was for Columbus to have discovered their continent. Your "Master" was lying scum and an imperial stooge...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eddie Sengola@21:1/5 to NUR on Fri Jul 8 18:23:24 2022
    Nima, the Baha’i Faith states that the “Star of the West” magazine from which the “Columbus quote” comes from, was part of Pilgrims notes which are not to be taken as Baha’i Writings.

There is no Persian note for this talk, so it is just a pilgrim’s note, a report of the interpreter’s words, which is not entirely reliable, and more likely to be out of context.

Even if Abdu’l-Baha stated that Columbus discovered America, Remember the Master was not infallible in the matters related to history. In 1912, when he came to the USA, it is also possible that he also didn’t know much about the Genocide perpetrated
    on Native Americans, that occurred when the Europeans invaded Americas.

And there is nothing wrong about the Master praying for USA to take its opportunity to lead the world toward Global Peace. Unfortunately, the USA lost the opportunity in 1913 when the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel took away the money printing press from
    this nation, and then in 70’s, the USA Empire lost completely the opportunity, by becoming an economic parasite, embracing economic monopoly by implementing and imposing the Petro-dollar scheme upon all nations at gunpoint and unleashing endless oil/
    imperialist wars to this day.

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 2:56:51 AM UTC-7, NUR wrote:
    On Friday, 8 July 2022 at 13:34:05 UTC+10, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:

Yet the duplicitous, opportunistic cocks*cker went on to compose prayers for the USA and claim the best thing that happened to the Native Americans was for Columbus to have discovered their continent. Your "Master" was lying scum and an imperial stooge.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eddie Sengola@21:1/5 to NUR on Fri Jul 8 18:35:20 2022
    On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 2:59:48 AM UTC-7, NUR wrote:
    Nima,

The reason why I supported Trump is mainly because he didn’t start a new war as former USA presidents
    You're a delusional twat like other members of your creed. Trump attacked Syria. Tore up the Iran deal. Assassinated Qasim Solaymani and started a trade war with China, to name a few.

Nima, you really have a less grasp of Today Geopolitics!
    Fact is that Syria was first attacked by Obama when he was President and his Secretary of State was Hillary Clinton.
    This is the Devil Hillary Clinton you wanted, to win the presidency against Trump who was the Less Devil. The same Devil that contributed in destroying Libya and could not wait once elected, to engineer a regime change in Syria, and that could have been
    the beginning of a major destabilization against Iran.

When Trump became President, he said No to regime change in Syria. Trump even ended the CIA funding program against Syria put in place by the Obama administration. Israel ruling elite were even disappointed about Trump’s policy in Syria!

But yes, Trump did bad things against Iran, such as sanctions, rejecting the nuclear deal and killing of Qasim Solaymani,…..but he didn’t overthrow the Syria government and if he did, that could have been a major step toward the “Greater Israel”
    Project and serious Destabilization and ISIS mercenaries terrorism against Iran.

And again, stop siding with NATO against Russia in the current struggle between the USA’s Unipolar NWO and BRICS Multipolar NWO that is in the making. You make yourself look like a Western Agent. I invite you to read more Thierry Maysan’s Voltaire
    site, to upgrade your Geopolitics knowledge.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216524.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to eddies...@gmail.com on Thu Jul 14 04:28:23 2022
    On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 8:35:21 PM UTC-5, eddies...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 2:59:48 AM UTC-7, NUR wrote:
    Nima,

Nima, you really have a less grasp of Today Geopolitics!
    Fact is that Syria was first attacked by Obama when he was President and his Secretary of State was Hillary Clinton.
    This is the Devil Hillary Clinton you wanted, to win the presidency against Trump who was the Less Devil. The same Devil that contributed in destroying Libya and could not wait once elected, to engineer a regime change in Syria, and that could have
    been the beginning of a major destabilization against Iran.

When Trump became President, he said No to regime change in Syria. Trump even ended the CIA funding program against Syria put in place by the Obama administration. Israel ruling elite were even disappointed about Trump’s policy in Syria!

But yes, Trump did bad things against Iran, such as sanctions, rejecting the nuclear deal and killing of Qasim Solaymani,…..but he didn’t overthrow the Syria government and if he did, that could have been a major step toward the “Greater Israel”
    Project and serious Destabilization and ISIS mercenaries terrorism against Iran.

And again, stop siding with NATO against Russia in the current struggle between the USA’s Unipolar NWO and BRICS Multipolar NWO that is in the making. You make yourself look like a Western Agent. I invite you to read more Thierry Maysan’s Voltaire
    site, to upgrade your Geopolitics knowledge.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216524.html
    sometimes fighting something directly can make it more powerful as it makes it cheap to mobilize. Russia's ill fated incursion into Ukraine makes nato stronger. so its a net negative for the world. It also makes russia less able to assist syria and
    Palestine. not as if that was ever a real priority for putin.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05