• Is Dale Husband retarded? Re: SA 1701 admits common cause with baha

From The Honorable Skeptic@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 12 20:38:40 2020
    Here we go with the lame spamfests again. So what else is to be expected from someone who can't really deal with the totality of my case against him and his professed beliefs?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 12 21:14:01 2020
    Is Dale Husband retarded? Part 2
    https://youtu.be/g_MWRFafsAQ https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/04/is-dale-husband-retarded-part-2.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Honorable Skeptic@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 13 09:08:59 2020
    Well, I stand corrected. There was indeed an actual invasion of Iran by British and Soviet troops during World War II. I only assumed otherwise because I am so used to Wahid Azal constantly lying about absolutely everything else.

One correct point does not make up for all the bullshit you and Stephan Beyer have vomited at me and other exBahais in the past, however.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ekulime@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 13 10:44:29 2020
    So, Dale, blaming others for your lack of research and fact checking.

I would call that gas-lighting, ese, but you ain't skilled enough at it.

And the 'all other exbahais'...
    Do you have any idea how many exbahais there are on the planet?
    Your generalization to your own little online circle shows your narcissism!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dalehusband@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 13 12:57:35 2020
    Stop projecting, you deranged fraud. It's a matter of credibility. Once I catch you lying outright about anything, that naturally causes me to question EVERYTHING you claim. And fact checking has discredited you more than once, on obvious things you
    should have been truthful about.

I was hesitant to admit I was wrong on one point, because your ego is massive enough as it is. But telling the truth, even before enemies, is more important than protecting my bruised pride.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to The Honorable Skeptic on Mon Apr 13 15:44:45 2020
    On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 02:09:01 UTC+10, The Honorable Skeptic wrote:
    Well, I stand corrected.

You stand corrected on everything, beginning with your waste of an oxygen thieving life. That is the enth time you have been corrected and found to be standing with your tiny penis in your hand pissing in the wind, Gomer.

Is Dale Husband retarded? Part 1
    https://youtu.be/_RxF4TJuP70 https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/04/is-dale-husband-retarded-part-1.html

https://youtu.be/g_MWRFafsAQ https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/04/is-dale-husband-retarded-part-2.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dalehusband@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 13 19:07:01 2020
    See, even when you win at something, you cannot be gracious in your victory. And you wonder why I despise and distrust you so much. The world will be better off without cultists like you in it.

https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-coronavirus-prayer.html

Hell was made for monsters like you. You don't believe in God any more than I do, unless your God is actually Satan, the supreme enemy of mankind, just as you imagine yourself my enemy. But I'm only a symbol of what you hate, because unlike Stephen Beyer
    and other brainwashed freaks, I insist on thinking for myself. As long as freethinkers exist, you will be exposed as a fraud everywhere. That's why you tell lies about me and make video after video after video strawmanning, defaming, and insulting me
    with bullshit. What a pathetic waste of time!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ekulime@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 13 19:52:16 2020
    Four posts back was me not Wahid, but from your initial reply it looks like you missed that.
    Your inability to observe is pathetic; pinche pendejo!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dalehusband@gmail.com@21:1/5 to eku...@yahoo.com on Mon Apr 13 20:41:28 2020
    On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 9:52:17 PM UTC-5, eku...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Four posts back was me not Wahid, but from your initial reply it looks like you missed that.

Sockpuppetry is one of the many things Wahid is known for. If it looks and sounds like a rat....

It doesn't matter who you are; if you are a supporter of Wahid Azal and his Bayani cult, you are despicable and worthy only of my absolute contempt. You are as guilty as he is of being a fraud. Just like rank and file Mormons are to be despised as much
    as Joseph Smith, because simple logic and facts discredit Mormonism. Ignoring them is their fault.

I came here to confront Azal one more time, to further prove what an @$$#hole he is. He did not disappoint. And I came away with more damning evidence of his lunacy.....and yours.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to daleh...@gmail.com on Mon Apr 13 23:05:25 2020
    On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 13:41:29 UTC+10, daleh...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 9:52:17 PM UTC-5, eku...@yahoo.com wrote:

Sockpuppetry is one of the many things Wahid is known for.

According to sock-puppeteers in the BIA and your two KAPO sock-puppeteer friends. Try again.

You are joke, Gomer.

Is Dale Husband retarded? Part 1
    https://youtu.be/_RxF4TJuP70 https://wahidazal.blogspot.com/2020/04/is-dale-husband-retarded-part-1.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stephan Beyer@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 14 05:17:48 2020
    DH
    I realize now you need special help. Perhaps with time and study you can overcome your learning disability.

Blaming iran for becoming a monarchy in 1953 as an American is problematic. Its problematic because Operation Ajax has already been declassified. This could be considered as racist as blaming the Guatemalans for being a right wing government in the 50s.
    (when united fruit and the cia overthrew their country and turned into a banana plantation. )

I would advise you to better conceal your ethnocentrism xenophobia and intolerance. maybe with time being silent about these biases they will minimize and allow you to be less of threat to your self and others.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ekulime@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 15 10:03:04 2020
    Dale you fucking puto!
    Chinga tu madre!!!

All your proving is what a piece of shit you are.

Let me give you a fucking lesson on human nature.

When you look for someone to be an asshole, they're gonna be one to you, and so will their friends, which it seems you don't really have any of... gee... wonder fuckin why....

You try to justify having piss poor attention skills (and... shit... I even gave you a huge motherfucker of a clue, calling you ese) by blaming other people, which shows you have the mindset of a toddler, whining how everything can't be exactly as you
    like it.

You rage and whine because you're a weak man without the discipline to observe for even a little while what you're actually seeing and what is the story playing in your head.

You made yourself look like a cunt the first time and you're doing it again.

Go smoke a joint, or get laid, or hit a punching bag for a while, or something to that effect, because if you don't learn to chill the fuck out over the world not meeting your narcissistic expectations, you'll soon pop a blood vessel in self-
    righteous indignation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eku...@yahoo.com on Wed Apr 15 14:39:12 2020
    On Thursday, 16 April 2020 03:03:05 UTC+10, eku...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Dale you fucking puto!
    Chinga tu madre!!!

When you look for someone to be an asshole, they're gonna be one to you, and so will their friends, which it seems you don't really have any of... gee... wonder fuckin why....

You try to justify having piss poor attention skills (and... shit... I even gave you a huge motherfucker of a clue, calling you ese) by blaming other people, which shows you have the mindset of a toddler, whining how everything can't be exactly as
    you like it.

You rage and whine because you're a weak man without the discipline to observe for even a little while what you're actually seeing and what is the story playing in your head.

Go smoke a joint, or get laid,

On that note, take Michael Zargarov on his offer, Gomer. It'll do you a world of good.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to eku...@yahoo.com on Wed Apr 15 14:24:58 2020
    On Thursday, 16 April 2020 03:03:05 UTC+10, eku...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Dale you fucking puto!
    Chinga tu madre!!!

You try to justify having piss poor attention skills (and... shit... I even gave you a huge motherfucker of a clue, calling you ese) by blaming other people, which shows you have the mindset of a toddler, whining how everything can't be exactly as
    you like it.

Go smoke a joint, or get laid, or hit a punching bag for a while, or something to that effect, because if you don't learn to chill the fuck out over the world not meeting your narcissistic expectations, you'll soon pop a blood vessel in self-
    righteous indignation.

Interesting that his two Kapo friends have left him to his fate and won't even come here anymore to defend him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05