• =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIE11ccSr4bmtIGFsLUthZGhkaMSBYg==?=

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 01:24:44 2022
    See, language as Theurgic Hybridization: The Question of the Bāb’s Grammar https://youtu.be/ionR8JM8GB8

Persian Bayan, Gate 16, Unity 3
    But they should strive in the science of the letters and the correspondences of the numbers with the Names of God and the correspondence of similar writings and the correspondence of similar works in their context because permission hath been granted for
    any person to arrange the ordering of the Bayān in whatsoever manner that appears sweetest; for even if it appears in a thousand forms, yet all of it returns to the Soul of the Bayān, because no redundancy of letter accrues to it and no deficiency of
    letters returns to it other than what in [the process of] conserving and compiling by reason of [deficiencies in] this manuscript copy from that manuscript copy divergences [may] arise. As such it is seen that no ordering is given in it afterwards except
    the best and most ordered arrangement of the first/original ordering. Blessed be the one who observes/looks over to the order of the Splendor of God (baha'ullah) and is thankful to his Lord… my trans.

Persian Bayān, Gate 15, Unity 3
    The Manifestation of God in every Manifestation, by which is meant the Primal Will, has been and is the Splendor of God wherein every single entified thing in the face of Its Splendor is and has been as nothingness… my trans.

Persian Bayān, Gate 4, Unity 5

And know that He whom God shall make Manifest is like a touchstone who distinguishes between pure gold and what is other than it. For example, if someone be named Bahāʾullāh, if to Its Splendor [or value], which is the First to Believe in Him, he
    attains faith then at that time this name will be fixed among the Names as his right otherwise he [i.e. the bearer of the name Bahāʾullāh] will return to the negation of annihilation and will be as a thing not worthy of mention..my trans.

https://archive.org/details/20201208_20201208_1113

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)