• =?UTF-8?B?VGhlIEJhaMSByr7EqyBNYWZpYQ==?=

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 5 14:18:54 2021
    https://youtu.be/lby1xVrOTNc

A two hour podcast conversation undertaken via Skype on 4 January 2019 between Wahid Azal and Iranian academic Philosopher of Mind Keyvan Yahya'i (session 3) discussing the Bahāʾī Mafia. We touch on the organized crime and cosa nostra character of the
    Bahāʾī organization from its inception; the murder of Shoghi Effendi in the UK in 1957 and the internal “gang wars” behind the assorted crises of power in each generation; the real circumstances of Baha’u’llah’s death from typhoid and the
    controversy around his initial burial; ‘Abdu’l-Baha’s coup d’etat against his brother Muhammad Ali; the totalitarianism of the Bahāʾī Administrative Order; the manipulation of rank and file Baha’is and internal repression of dissent; a
    brief history of the talisman@indiana.edu list; John Walbridge’s infamous “Majnun” post and the circumstances behind it; Juan R.I. Cole’s tendentious Baha’i scholarship; the naïveté of liberal Bahāʾīs and the even more criminal naïveté
    of Iranian pro-democracy activists in their anti-IRI alliance of convenience with the Bahāʾīs; the UHJ and Stephan Birkland’s inquisition of Juan Cole and John Walbridge in 1996; the current actors of Baha’i skulduggery online like Kavian Milani,
    Iman Motlagh and the fictitious “Tooraj Amini”; the 2006 Indian espionage case; the alliance of convenience of online Haifan Baha’is with neo-Nazis and far-right Russian trolls; the Amanats and the demonization of Abbas Amanat in the 1990s; the
    tragic passing of Ramez Soltanian in Perth, Australia; personal reminisces about the family of Wahid Azal, etc. Apologies for sometimes bad quality sound and brief cut-offs.

---
    http://bahai-library.com/published.uhj/counsellors.html
    THE INSTITUTION OF THE COUNSELLORS
    A Document Prepared by the Universal House of Justice
    January 29 2001

Protection of the Cause (pp. 15-16)
    Although deepening the friends' understanding of the Covenant and increasing their love and loyalty to it are of paramount importance, the duties of the Auxiliary Board members for Protection do not end here. The Board members must remain ever vigilant,
    monitoring the actions of those who, driven by the promptings of ego, seek to sow the seeds of doubt in the minds of the friends and undermine the Faith. In general, whenever believers become aware of such problems, they should immediately contact
    whatever institution they feel moved to turn to, whether it be a Counsellor, an Auxiliary Board member, the National Spiritual Assembly or their own Local Assembly. It then becomes the duty of that institution to ensure that the report is fed into the
    correct channels and that all the other instit