• Leaked correspondence regarding Remeyites

From NUR@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 26 16:49:18 2020
    https://youtu.be/wImWDxwR5RE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bob@21:1/5 to NUR on Tue Oct 27 14:05:47 2020
    On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 7:49:20 PM UTC-4, NUR wrote:

Okay, I tried to follow this audio, and became increasingly unable. This is a case of someone with something interesting to say, but who did not organize it. Such matters should begin with a brief summary or overview, then list three basic points in
    support, and then reach a conclusion.

Instead, the speaker rambles along with effusive "uh" and hesitations. I don't mean to be overly critical. On the contrary, I find the Remey saga to be rather fascinating sociology. Hopefully, the author will put together a cogent exposition of his
    points.

Let me know if he does.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to Bob on Tue Oct 27 16:04:50 2020
    On Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 07:05:48 UTC+10, Bob wrote:
    On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 7:49:20 PM UTC-4, NUR wrote:

Okay, I tried to follow this audio, and became increasingly unable. This is a case of someone with something interesting to say, but who did not organize it. Such matters should begin with a brief summary or overview, then list three basic points in
    support, and then reach a conclusion.

Instead, the speaker rambles along with effusive "uh" and hesitations. I don't mean to be overly critical. On the contrary, I find the Remey saga to be rather fascinating sociology. Hopefully, the author will put together a cogent exposition of his
    points.

Let me know if he does.

Brief summary was offered at the beginning together with links to the leaked material. If you cannot follow the audio, turn up your volume or, if that didn't work, get a hearing test.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bob@21:1/5 to NUR on Wed Oct 28 08:01:02 2020
    On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 7:04:51 PM UTC-4, NUR wrote:

Brief summary was offered at the beginning together with links to the leaked material. If you cannot follow the audio, turn up your volume or, if that didn't work, get a hearing test.
    = = = =

Touche.

I tried again. After a few minutes, I still had no idea of where Azal is going with this. He seems unprepared, as if this is his first take, a practice run.

Someone seems to be exhibiting Dunning-Kruger. Maybe it is me. Even so, I would be interested to hear Azal's main points. Most people who post audios online, aside from the flat-earth types, demonstrate at least some of the qualities I mentioned in my
    previous post.

If he cannot capture the interest of people like me, who begin with a sympathetic attitude, then how does he hope to persuade any honest skeptics?

The history of the Baha'i movement is a study in the ability of a few to practice deception on a worldwide scale. Any contribution to that study would be worthwhile, and certainly worth the extra effort and hard work that such an undertaking requires.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to Bob on Fri Oct 30 03:20:59 2020
    On Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 01:01:03 UTC+10, Bob wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 7:04:51 PM UTC-4, NUR wrote:

= = = =

Touche.

I tried again. After a few minutes, I still had no idea of where Azal is going with this.

Others had no problem where you failed. Please either go see your local computer repair shop, as your hardware may be damaged, or your local doctor because you may be experiencing the onset of alzheimers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bob@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 30 13:30:48 2020
    I tried again. After a few minutes, I still had no idea of where Azal is going with this.

Others had no problem where you failed. Please either go see your local computer repair shop, as your hardware may be damaged, or your local doctor because you may be experiencing the onset of alzheimers.

You're hilarious Nur. I was hoping that maybe you, or one of those "others [who] had no problem' might say something illuminating, clarifying, like, what is their main take-away.

Nope. When you cannot respond cogently, resort to ad hominem.

Just when I thought I could be on your side. Oh well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NUR@21:1/5 to Bob on Fri Nov 6 17:04:02 2020
    On Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 06:30:49 UTC+10, Bob wrote:

You're hilarious Nur. I was hoping that maybe you, or one of those "others [who] had no problem' might say something illuminating, clarifying, like, what is their main take-away.

Nope. When you cannot respond cogently, resort to ad hominem.

Just when I thought I could be on your side. Oh well.
    You are rightwinger and possible QAnonist imbecile. Whether in the past, present or the future, I am your sworn enemy and all those like you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05