• awakening?

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 14 02:50:24 2019
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.hindu, alt.yoga
    XPost: alt.meditation

Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January
    29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even
    if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has designated to replace it.

Earlier tonight some of the Sarah stuff was accepted by my top deity ALL and while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in the low years and being out of the low years) more if I wasn’t on
    medication. But it feels somewhat like an opening up of my crown chakra. So
    it seems that Sarah wished me out of my low/wilderness years.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
    You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light” (S. McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 14 03:07:48 2019

On Aug 14, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.2303D198006F05E970000F2772CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of

blue rose, not clue rose

September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January

1991 not 19991

29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has designated to replace it.

Earlier tonight some of the Sarah stuff was accepted by my top deity ALL and while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in the low years and being out of the low years) more if I wasn’t on medication. But it feels somewhat like an opening up of my crown chakra. So it seems that Sarah wished me out of my low/wilderness years.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julian@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Wed Aug 14 07:44:40 2019

On 14/08/2019 06:20, David Dalton wrote:
    Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January 29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has designated to replace it.

Earlier tonight some of the Sarah stuff was accepted by my top deity ALL and while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in the low years and being out of the low years) more if I wasn’t on medication. But it feels somewhat like an opening up of my crown chakra. So it seems that Sarah wished me out of my low/wilderness years.

It seems like she has wished you upon TRB.
    What a bitch this Sarah is turning out to be.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 16 02:02:39 2019

On Aug 14, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.2303D198006F05E970000F2772CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January 29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic years.

Well, after two days I still feel as though my crown chakra is open, but it hasn't led to increased creativity or spiritual insights yet, so I will wait
    a while longer before declaring for sure that I am out of the low years. And
    I won't start tapering off my bipolar medication (1250 mg divalproex sodium
    and 7.5 mg olanzapine) just yet, but may request a slight decrease when I
    next see my psychiatrist on September 25, if all is still well then.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to Julian on Fri Aug 16 02:07:31 2019

On Aug 14, 2019, Julian wrote
    (in article <qj0ako$20t$2@dont-email.me>):

Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of my
    Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of
    September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January 29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my
    main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has designated to replace it.

Earlier tonight some of the Sarah stuff was accepted by my top deity ALL and
    while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in
    the low years and being out of the low years) more if I wasn’t on medication. But it feels somewhat like an opening up of my crown chakra. So it seems that Sarah wished me out of my low/wilderness years.

"Sunrise in the morning
    Birds singing on every tree
    A greeting and a warning
    The song that they're singing is “Be free!”

Young rambler on the roadside
    All around the world he goes
    Never knowing what he will find in his quest for the great unknown

Wild rose in the forest
    Wild rose on the moor
    Dawn mist on the mountain
    Combers crashing on the shore

We rejoin our hero as he wanders from door to door
    A heart full of legend
    Dreams of love on a foreign shore

Wild rose in the forest
    Wild rose on the moor
    Combers crashing on the ….

Wild rose in the forest
    Wild rose on the moor
    Combers crashing on the shore”

(Rawlins Cross -- Wild Rose)

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julian@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Fri Aug 16 10:27:28 2019

On 16/08/2019 05:37, David Dalton wrote:

Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by >>> nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of
    September 5/6, 19991, and that low/wilderness years began for me on January >>> 29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic
    years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal
    workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is >>> either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my
    main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even >>> if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has >>> designated to replace it.

while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of >>> centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a >>> little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in
    the low years and being out of the low years) more if I wasn’t on
    medication. But it feels somewhat like an opening up of my crown chakra. So >>> it seems that Sarah wished me out of my low/wilderness years.

"Sunrise in the morning
    A greeting and a warning

Nothing new under the sun.

Cecil F. Alexander, pub.1848

All things bright and beautiful,
    all creatures great and small,
    all things wise and wonderful,
    the Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
    each little bird that sings,
    he made their glowing colors,
    he made their tiny wings.

The purple-headed mountain,
    the river running by,
    the sunset, and the morning
    that brightens up the sky.

The cold wind in the winter,
    the pleasant summer sun,
    the ripe fruits in the garden,
    he made them every one.

He gave us eyes to see them,
    and lips that we might tell
    how great is God Almighty,
    who has made all things well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dagnabit@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 16 19:08:09 2019

"David Dalton" wrote in message news:0001HW.2303D198006F05E970000F2772CF@news.eternal-september.org...

Those who have read my previous writing on here, or who have read some of
    my
    Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision
    of
    September 5/6, 19991,

yeah hey, they say two thousand zero zero party over,
    oops, out of fun, so tonight I'm gonna party like it's

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Peter Da Costa@21:1/5 to Julian on Fri May 15 18:52:01 2020
    On Friday, 16 August 2019 10:27:31 UTC+1, Julian wrote:

Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by >>> nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of
    29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic >>> years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal >>> workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is
    either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my
    main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even
    if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has
    designated to replace it.

while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of
    centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a
    little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in

"Sunrise in the morning
    A greeting and a warning

the river running by,

the pleasant summer sun,
    he made them every one.

Thanks for the memory. Learned this in Infants school, aged 5. Could sing this from memory at the time and forgotten about it 'till now.
    Cheers

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julian@21:1/5 to Peter Da Costa on Sat May 16 20:28:31 2020
    On 16/05/2020 02:52, Peter Da Costa wrote:
    On Friday, 16 August 2019 10:27:31 UTC+1, Julian wrote:

Salmon on the Thorns webpage, will know that I underwent an initiation by >>>>> nature through my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and clue rose vision of
    29, 1996, and that I compare those low years to the Buddha’s ascetic >>>>> years.

You may also know of my four components (global new age onset magickal >>>>> workings). One of those components is what I call the Sarah stuff, which is
    either all the wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan (my
    main human inspirer, who I consider the devi type to me as avatar type even
    if we never become involved romantically) or some some stuff which she has
    designated to replace it.

while it was coming on I think I came out of the low years into a place of
    centred clarity, and it is lasting, though I am not at all high, but feel a
    little tired. Also probably I would notice it (the contrast between being in

"Sunrise in the morning
    A greeting and a warning

the river running by,

the pleasant summer sun,
    he made them every one.

Thanks for the memory. Learned this in Infants school, aged 5.
    Could sing this from memory at the time and forgotten about it 'till now.

Same, in my UK state, Devon, infant school in the early 60's.

Cheers

Same.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tang Huyen@21:1/5 to Peter Da Costa on Sun May 31 07:33:41 2020
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.philosophy.zen

On 5/15/2020 6:52 PM, Peter Da Costa wrote:

Thanks for the memory. Learned this in Infants school, aged 5. Could sing this from memory at the time and forgotten about it 'till now.
    Cheers

Peter, Long time no see! Must be fifteen years!

Tang Huyen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05