• assisted shaktipat

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 12 23:30:24 2019
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan

ALL delivered a perineum click immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave to all the Buddhist
    assisted shaktipat recipients at 0156 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019.
    This might include a few of you, including any who have
    read at least 10,000 words of my writing. Follow up
    if you experienced the effect I described.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 15 01:11:46 2019
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan

On May 12, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.2289073812F3784870000867A2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

ALL delivered a perineum click immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave to all the Buddhist
    assisted shaktipat recipients at 0156 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019.
    This might include a few of you, including any who have
    read at least 10,000 words of my writing. Follow up
    if you experienced the effect I described.

The lack of followups indicates that the above is probably
    another fake.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 19 03:23:04 2019
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.messianic, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
    XPost: talk.religion.newage

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna.

Though I am not yet out of my low/wilderness years, the recipients are not in that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking, which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do
    not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my low/wilderness years.

As a test, a recipient should experience (P) as closure to a directed working of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and
    also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it
    is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction,
    though I doubt that.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
    You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light” (S. McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 19 22:16:04 2019
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.messianic, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

On Sep 19, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.23334F400B50281170000A40F2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna.

It didn’t work, it seems that I shouldn’t have tried with collaborators, and am now trying again with just ALL assisting, and will post again when it
    is supposedly complete. This will have to be my last attempt for a while
    since I have some academic work to catch up on.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 20 04:48:57 2019

(in article<0001HW.233458CC0B8E657270000A40F2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
    the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity
    ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna.

It didn’t work, it seems that I shouldn’t have tried with collaborators, and am now trying again with just ALL assisting, and will post again when it is supposedly complete. This will have to be my last attempt for a while since I have some academic work to catch up on.

It is now supposedly complete.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 25 03:33:33 2019

Though I am not yet out of my low/wilderness years, the recipients are not in that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking, which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my low/wilderness years.

As a test, a recipient should experience (P) as closure to a directed working of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction, though I doubt that.

I have tried again, and the assisted shaktipat is supposedly complete.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely painters/Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators” (R.H.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Robert@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 27 13:00:05 2019

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 03:33:33 -0230, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
    wrote:

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in >> categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
    the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly >> occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity
    ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna. >>
    Though I am not yet out of my low/wilderness years, the recipients are not in
    that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and
    special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking, >> which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do >> not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully >> enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my
    low/wilderness years.

As a test, a recipient should experience (P) as closure to a directed working
    of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also >> known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and >> also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it >> is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction,
    though I doubt that.

You would be better off shipping out vibrators for all those that are
    lonely and need shakipants. :) After that then the salmon odor will
    flow.
    --
    But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
    (Heb 11:6 KJV)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 27 22:33:32 2019

On Sep 25, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.233B3AB50D2B5BE770000747C2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

That was again incorrect; it seems that ALL has been avoiding anything like a press release. However the rest of what ALL has accepted of my four
    components material is on, and ALL has left the assisted shaktipat to the
    end, even though I would have preferred that it occur before the special ability evolution. However now supposedly the assisted shaktipat has
    occurred.

And I guess at this phase of moon I am not Crying Wolf but am Crying Raven again.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely painters/Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators” (R.H.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From duckgumbo32@cox.net@21:1/5 to Robert on Sat Sep 28 08:12:17 2019

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:00:05 -0700, Robert <n10@none.com> wrote:

wrote:

(in article<0001HW.23334F400B50281170000A40F2CF@news.eternal-september.org>): >>
    The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in >>> categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
    the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly >>> occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity
    ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna. >>>
    that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and >>> special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking,
    which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do >>> not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully >>> enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my >>> low/wilderness years.

of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also >>> known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and >>> also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it >>> is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction,
    though I doubt that.

flow

You're sick.

the dukester

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From angelovechildlikesoul@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 30 15:38:21 2019

Am 27.09.2019 um 22:00 schrieb Robert:
    wrote:

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in >>> categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
    the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly >>> occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity
    ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna. >>>
    that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and >>> special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking,
    which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do >>> not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully >>> enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my >>> low/wilderness years.

of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also >>> known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a
    shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and >>> also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it >>> is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction,
    though I doubt that.

flow.

Behave Carlos sonst gibt es eins aufs maul!

--
    https://slowtemple.space

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 1 03:35:49 2019

Though I am not yet out of my low/wilderness years, the recipients are not in that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking, which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my low/wilderness years.

As a test, a recipient should experience (P) as closure to a directed working of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction, though I doubt that.

I tried again and it was supposedly complete five minutes ago.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin/Dance me through the
    panic till I'm gathered safely in/Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove/Dance me to the end of love” (Leonard Cohen)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 1 21:31:54 2019

On Oct 1, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.2343243D0F061C7170000F12F2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
    the Thorns webpage), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly occurred. The only difference in this attempt is that instead of my top deity
    ALL assisting, it was ALL and collaborators including Sola, Gaia, and Luna.

that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking,
    which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my low/wilderness years.

of pure will (a magickal working). (P) is a perineum click or analogy, also known as a short period mula bandha, immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for cetacean recipients and also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha said that for women it is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of perineum contraction, though I doubt that.

I tried again and it was supposedly complete five minutes ago.

I am still divining that the assisted shaktipat has occurred,

However as of now no (P) delivery has occurred to any assisted shaktipat recipient.

I have already made a promise to investigate druidism, celtic shamanism, and traditional witchcraft.

It seems that to get the (P) delivery going I have to make these additional promises:
    1. I acknowledge that some of the assisted shaktipat recipients are more spiritually advanced than I am in some areas,
    2. I will not start an organized religion,
    3. I give most of the credit for the four components to ALL,
    4. I give some of the credit for the four components to other collaborators (e.g. Sarah in the Sarah stuff, and the past avatar types and their top
    deities if different from ALL and devi types in the popthroughs).

Regarding the blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me and assisted
    shaktipat recipients, it will be a top view of the blue rose and for humans will be 1.4 cm in diameter and will glow in the dark. It should begin to be visible in eleven days and should be fully realized in seven weeks.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin/Dance me through the
    panic till I'm gathered safely in/Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove/Dance me to the end of love” (Leonard Cohen)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05