• Is Advaita just another Cult??

From L VN@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 13 00:08:29 2021
    What you said about Advaita or enlightenment in general as causing psychosis is true, but you can't go back. Even if what you learned was bad you or at least I can't go back, it's like eating the steak in the matrix, it is not as good plus it's a dead
    animal, you can't ever un-know it.

What you said about revealing the nature of everyone's insanity to them and forcibly enlightening them through psychiatry sounds cruel to me. It's a harsh process and everyone would feel victimized.

Enlightenment, heaven on earth, what does it require? I'm afraid of death and I feel guilty for my behavior, what would it take for me to reach enlightenment right now? Well I could realize that I'm not a body and I am everything, life is a dream and
    there is no free will. That's one method. If I didn't use Advaita I would have to accumulate a lot of wealth in order to buy the best medical care and military protection, repent of my misdeeds and change my ways, and that is virtually impossible. In
    that way only a select few are ever going to attain peace in a dualistic world and that peace is theirs alone. No one can share in happiness achieved by exclusivity, it's always sad, imo.

Cheers

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)