• Shades of Awakening (2/4)

From Craig@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Sat Jul 29 22:57:19 2017
    [continued from previous message]

364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a magic square
    of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre of #41 for the equivalent date of 13 September.

#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400] as 4000 BCE
    #400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80]
    #800 MOD 22 = 12 [#LAMED / #30]
    #1200 MOD 22 = 7 [#ZAYIN / #7]
    #1600 MOD 22 = 2 [#BETH / #2]
    #2000 MOD 22 = 19 [#QOPH / #100]
    #2400 MOD 22 = 14 [#NUN / #50]
    #2800 MOD 22 = 9 [#TETH / #9]
    #3200 MOD 22 = 4 [#DALETH / #4]
    #3600 MOD 22 = 21 [#SHIN / #300]

"Infinity itself is the actual Logos as concept. Both the 'logical' and the 'subjective' grounding of infinity--as we call them in short--are already carried out in the thoroughly concrete investigation ... [and found that] everything [was] still at the beginning and is more within the scope of a confrontation with tradition; it has not yet found its own necessary shape.

This happens for the first time in the 'System of Science' {ie. The
    science, whose system is at issue, is the totality of the highest and most essential knowledge as philosophy--The way in which philosophy unfolds
    itself as absolute knowledge. By providing all sciences with their
    foundation, philosophy must certainly be a science}, whose first part, the Phenomenology, represents the grounding we mentioned as our 2nd point (the grounding of infinity in the subject and as subject), while the second
    part, the Logic, implements the 1st grounding that we mentioned above (the logical grounding), which is inherently and necessarily grounded in the 2nd one." [Martin Heidegger (1889-1976 CE), 'Mediatedness & the Dialectical Movement' on 'Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit', p 78]

THE LOGOS AS THE FAUX LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY

#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - as 'eye', 'to see', and by extension, to understand and obey, it represents the primeval light, that is the
    spiritual light of God [Genesis 1:3] as distinct to the celestial lights [Genesis 1:14-18]] = #0 CE as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS
    FAUX LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS*
    *BY* PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE -- WHAT IS SIN
    & WICKEDNESS?) being a binary (ie. gender and spermatic as bifurcated
    entities) unnatural autonomic transformative prototype imposed upon the biological natural order and commences the symbolic associator series as
    the MACROCOSM:

#15 CE, #34 CE, #65 CE, #111 CE, #175 CE, #260 CE - I CHING, #369 CE - DAO
    TE CHING… #2000 Y2K

#4400 MOD 22 = 11 [#KAF / #20] = #400 CE
    #4800 MOD 22 = 6 [#VAV / #6] = #800 CE
    #5200 MOD 22 = 1 [#ALEPH / #1] = #1200 CE
    #5600 MOD 22 = 18 [#TSADE / #90] = #1600 CE

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
    which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
    case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41 centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
    will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
    (KJV)]

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 as waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah being the source of knowledge and wisdom] =
    #2000 Y2K / Equinox of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days = Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23)
    commencing the Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

THE LOGOS AS THE SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY IN THE SUBJECT AND AS MY BESTOWED ETERNITY

The general structure of the Roman Catholic rite as the service of vespers opens with the singing or chanting of the words Deus, in adiutorium meum intende. Domine, ad adiuvandum me festina. Gloria Patri, et Filio, et
    Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen. Alleluia. [O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make
    haste to help me. {as associated to Nous: #36 of the Greco-Roman Magic
    Square which has a computed category of understanding as EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #367 - #40, #70, #7, #200, #10, #40 = `azar (H5826): 1) *to* *help*,
    *succour*, *support*; 1a) (Qal) *to* *help*; 1b) (Niphal) *to* *be*
    *helped*; 1c) (Hiphil) *to* *help*}

YOUTUBE: "Richard Burton's BECKET | Deus in adjutorium meum intende"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCiziDnrS8

YOUTUBE: "CUCC sings Deus in adjutorium meum by Benjamin Britten"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfV_cvq8WeY

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in
    the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen. Alleluia.] ("Alleluia" is omitted during Lent.) [Wikipedia 2017:Vespers]

Especially given his similar TUMBLR occurrence by rout of rort by
    *WITCHCRAFT* dishonesty--I just wonder what tricks he has with rabbits.

Does ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN have anything to say on behalf of the
    Roman Catholic Church about this breach of my Intellectual Property rights
    in relation under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

On questions of nomenclature within this discussion the #41 - CENTRE (ie.
    refer to the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY 4 BCE discussion of the CHINESE
    calendar associated to DAOist 206 BCE - 220 CE Empire Governance)
    proposition which is advanced by Richard (can I call you Dick?) Heathfield
    is that "the *AD* nomenclature does not, as some people mistakenly think, number the years since Jesus's death and resurrection" @ 2102 HOURS (AEST)
    ON 22 MARCH 2017 and prior to the terrorist EVENT @ 0410 HOURS (AEST) on 22 March 2017 of Westminister, London.

Is that the Roman Catholic noumenclature conforms ONLY to the Pythagorean:
    c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a² (9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binominal nomenclature or binary nomenclature which is reliant upon its
    TETRAD (36 as #111 - SOL INVICTUS) as its Intellectual Proposition:

Nous: #52
    Time: 11:55 hrs
    Date: 2017.9.21
    Torah: #40 #50 #4 %81 = #13
    Dao: So What?, Returning to the Origin
    Tetra: #61 - Embellishment
    I-Ching:H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished

Latin: Opportunus {Adorable God} Alt: Haaoyah {Wood of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST SLANDER AND TO RELEASE PRISONERS
    2. THE RETURN
    3. THE EXILED TO THEIR NATIVE LAND
    4. Aphut
    }

Abijah {The Lord is my father}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:6,nous:52

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 6, nous: 52 [Super: #413 / #73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #424 / #52 - So What?, Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering
    together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 61 - Embellishment]

SEE ALSO: "IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GOOSE (ie. [informal] a *foolish* person) IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GANDER (ie. *look* or glance at something)
    as NADEGDA'S *MENTAL* *DEFICIENCY* AND DELUSION" dated 8 to 12 July 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbnF0VFBlVzYwdFE

But the same binome (ie. [Algebra]: an expression that is a sum of
    difference of two terms such as the Pythagorean: c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a² (9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binominal nomenclature or binary nomenclature is a formal system of naming species of living things
    by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of which use Latin grammatical forms, although they can be based on words from other
    languages) is used to describe the sacred site where the king makes ritual contact with the gods. Its use suggests that all things are sanctified by contact with the Mystery.

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SABI@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Doof, you cannot copyright everyday words, you stupid sh@t!"

DOLF: “But thank-you for your voluntary contribution to my THOUGHT vMEME as
    A PRIORI and PREROGATIVE entitlement as DMCA asserted and compliant Intellectual Property which I have twice defended with TUMBLR as legal precedent in substantiation of our lawful digital millennium copyright.

If you have any claim to the contrary, now is the time to substantiate your claim and our enterprise will consider your promiscuous and opportunist
    claim to any entitlement to an autonomous right.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
    your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
    isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!"

MATTB (TRDELL12345) @ 0507 HOURS ON 15 MAY 2016: "You've never kicked ass,
    just lied like [that Catholic] Duke and ma[k]e [death] threats. Basically
    you are a Wuss (ie. a sissy as a weak or ineffectual person which is often
    used as a general term of abuse)."

DOLF: "That [Ute] Indian freak of Utah as bestial humanity ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN's email address (nhrafan1@gmail.com) is no longer active
    as he has gone into hiding...

A request had been made for the removal of the following unlawfully held copyrighted material as an example of Roman Catholic idolatry, witchcraft, satanism and pagan sorcery as blasphemy involving selective and defamatory debris (ie. that I have occasionally noticed elsewhere whilst living within Sydney, but ignored) indirectly made against a person and which in this instance had been placed on the *WHITEBUFFALO666* TUMBLR account."

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 1233 HOURS ON 3 NOVEMBER 2016: "Hello,

You'll be pleased to know that your Digital Millennium Copyright Act
    complaint was submitted successfully.

What happens next?

The DMCA is a *BEAST* of a law [which was introduced by the United States
    of America within 1998 and is intended to update copyright law for
    electronic commerce and electronic content providers. It criminalizes the circumvention of electronic and digital copyright protection systems].

So first we have to determine if your request complies with the rules. If
    it does, we'll notify the allegedly infringing user and remove the content.
    If it doesn't, we'll email you back to explain why.

Also, you may want to try reaching out directly to the user allegedly infringing your copyright. They might not even know they did anything
    wrong! But if you don't want to do that, no problem.

We're on the case.

DMCA? Maybe this wasn't the right place for my complaint.

If your complaint regards a post that lost its source attribution, contains alleged trademark infringement, or violates our community guidelines, you should [further] contact us."

DOLF: "It's a document [originally] written by me titled, 'Private Street
    on the edge of the Central Business District: 16th May, 2000' - This report
    is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for
    Planning Permit."

- http://www.whitebuffalo666.tumblr.com/image/28615954371 [Link no longer active]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbEswdHVvMHltVTg

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 0756 HOURS (AEDT) 4 NOVEMBER, 2016: "Hello,

We've removed this content, but you may need to clear your browser's cache
    to see the removal."

DOLF: "Whilst the image of the Egyptian god THOTH is a publicly accessible image, the additional inclusion upon the image of the ENNEAD as
    representing rational PI (22/7 = 3.14285714...) is my discovery and intellectual property alone.

And I have granted no-one the right to reproduce the object in that manner
    as it does not include appropriate recognition of my property rights
    associated to the interpretation of the DECALOGUE (10 COMMANDMENTS) as an Anthropic Cosmological Principle.

- http://whitebuffalo666.tumblr.com/post/30184037600 [Link no longer
    active]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMGV4Qks3RmctVVU

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH and not the Roman Catholic Eucharist,
    expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 0756 HOURS (AEDT) 4 NOVEMBER, 2016: "Hello,

We've removed this content, but you may need to clear your browser's cache
    to see the removal."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Mithraism and the Catholic Church as
    per the lies of zhaa-gode'e gagi-inawish-ki…

Go complain to the great white buffalo for not changing you into a man."

ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN: "Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Haahaahaa."

ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN: "No... the indian freak Rod (dx7066801@yahoo.com) isn't in hiding, but apparently the Usenet loon Dolf
    Boek is still spewing his insanity and lies in posts that commonly exceed
    1000 words.

As always is the case with delusional humans, they have to prop up their
    self image with lies, always blaming others for their failings, like you
    Dolf."

DOLF: "Take me to church and then do me over.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

I have eternity and for your disrespect on the Sabbath day—you are denied
    and will never have it."

Will you answer now or will I have to raise the matter in Court on the 12
    April 2017 as the grounds for obtaining a warrant so as to bring Bishop
    O'Regan of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sale as a suffragan Latin Church diocese of Archdiocese of Melbourne, established in 1887, covering the
    south east of Victoria, Australia.

Perhaps he can answer this ORT and SOP question on the ritual Eucharist practice of the Roman Catholic Church and clearly differentiate it from my natural / common law based Intellectual Property as egalitarian right under this Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).

Since he presides over a *COTERMINOUS* (ie. having the same border or
    covering the same area; being the same in extent; coextensive in range or scope; Word of the Day for 25 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)
    diocese of the Archdiocese of Melbourne he can also take on an
    accountability as BINDING NORM (ie. NORMA OBLIGANS) to be "OBEDIENT, AIDING
    AND ASSISTING UNTO OUR GOVERNOR GENERAL and to answer unconditionally for Archbishop Pell's treason against the SOVEREIGNTY OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901 WHICH WERE ESTABLISHED BY QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT by
    the refusal of Communion on Pentecost Sundays of occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31
    May, 1998 and 21 June, 2000.

Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
    any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
    Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

Photographer: James Croucher, Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal Newsletter Or Document, Print and Digital, Up To
    1,000 copies
    (C) Copyright Newspix, Nationwide News Pty Ltd

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeG1XM2xobUtyaDg

And Michael Christ has been ever so pleased to have had this mongrel Indian half-caste help out with his own software problems. Although normally, if
    I had someone of such questionable ethics wanting to fix my computer.

I would hang up on them and have absolutely nothing to do with them."

#6400 MOD 22 = 8 [#CHET / #8]
    #6800 MOD 22 = 3 [#GIMEL / #3]
    #7200 MOD 22 = 20 [#RESH / #200]
    #7600 MOD 22 = 15 [#SAMEK / #60]
    #8000 MOD 22 = 10 [#YOD / #10]
    #8400 MOD 22 = 5 [#HE / #5]
    #8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400] as 8800 CE

In many instances, the Torah also uses words and phrases in ways that
    cannot be understood in their literal sense. There are a number of very
    obvious examples of this in the narrative of the Creation, for the
    metaphysical events that took place at that time were far removed from the natural order of the world we know today. They could not have been
    accurately described in ways that we can understand, nor in language that
    we can relate to. For example, the Torah tells us how God brought the world into being through speech, when in fact He created the world through a form
    of thought. When the Torah describes God's thought process as speech, it
    makes it easier for us to grasp the idea on our own level. [(c) 2001 by
    Rabbi Daniel Travis and www.Torah.org]

The Jewish Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the
    human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other
    ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of the concepts and thereby attain spiritual realisation.

Which is made against the Egyptians own claim to a Sovereign State and we
    draw upon this observation: "And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds." [Acts 7:22 (KJV)]

Thus we may say, Moses was acquainted with this very image obtained from
    the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those prototypes to define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 14 elements, TERNIO
    ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
    of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7:

According to the French treatise titled Elements De Kabbale Operative (Judeo-Chretienne) by Romarret Halabaq, there is a Kabbalistic relationship established between the ratio of number 72 as angelic geniuses and number 7 associated to the traditional planets: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury and Moon.

We shall try to establish this correspondence which seems at first sight difficult, when we know that the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that
    as the juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...

First of all it must be known that among the 72 angels, 9 of them are considered Angel Kings and then correspond to the 9 angelic grades
    (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, powers, virtues, principalities, Archangels and angels), each commanding 9 serving angels who have their
    field of activity in the seven planetary spheres.

The sequencing their ordering follows the Chinese DAOist I CHING
    relationships is between the trigrams as represented by the Primordial (先天八卦), "Earlier Heaven" or "Fu Xi" ba gua (伏羲八卦) arrangement and this
    is
    the Earthly of YIN/YANG Equilibrium CENTRE variant :

#4 - SUN #9 - LI #2 - KUN

#3 - ZHEN #5 - ??? #7 - DUI

#8 - GEN #1 - KAN #6 - QAIN

They are respectively:

41 1 57
    49 33 17
    9 65 25 = #99 / #297

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim)
    #9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim)
    #17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne)
    #25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion)
    #33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers)
    #41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues)
    #49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities)
    #57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels)
    #65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
    50 34 18
    10 66 26 = #102 / #306

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne)
    #10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne)
    #18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne)
    #26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne)
    #34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne)
    #42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne)
    #50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne)
    #58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne)
    #66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO JUPITER (#34)

43 3 59
    51 35 19
    11 67 27 = #105 / #315

#3 (9) - SITEL (Seraphim-Dominion)
    #11 (8) - LAUVYAH (Cherubim-Dominion)
    #19 (7) - LOUVYAH (Throne-Dominion)
    #27 (6) - IRTEL (Dominion-Dominion)
    #35 (5) - KHOQYAH (Powers-Dominion)
    #43 (4) - OUVLYAH (Virtues-Dominion)
    #51 (3) - HAHESHYAH (Principalities-Dominion)
    #59 (2) - HOUHEL (Archangels-Dominion)
    #67 (1) - AYOEL (Angels-Dominion)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MARS (#65)

44 4 60
    52 36 20
    12 68 28 = #108 / #324

#4 (9) - AELMYAH (Seraphim-Powers)
    #12 (8) - HAHAEYAH (Cherubim-Powers)
    #20 (7) - PAHALYAH (Throne-Powers)
    #28 (6) - SHAHAYAH (Dominion-Powers)
    #36 (5) - MANDEL (Powers-Powers)
    #44 (4) - ILHYAH (Virtues-Powers)
    #52 (3) - OMEMYAH (Principalities-Powers)
    #60 (2) - METSRAEL (Archangels-Powers)
    #68 (1) - HABOYAH (Angels-Powers)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
    53 37 21
    13 69 29 = #111 / #333

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues)
    #13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues)
    #21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues)
    #29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues)
    #37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues)
    #45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues)
    #53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues)
    #61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues)
    #69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO VENUS (#175)

46 6 62
    54 38 22
    14 70 30 = #114 / #342

#6 (9) - LELAHEL (Seraphim-Principalities)
    #14 (8) - MEBAHEL (Cherubim-Principalities)
    #22 (7) - YIEIEL (Throne-Principalities)
    #30 (6) - OMAEL (Dominion-Principalities)
    #38 (5) - HAEMYAH (Powers-Principalities)
    #46 (4) - ORIEL (Virtues-Principalities)
    #54 (3) - NITHEL (Principalities-Principalities)
    #62 (2) - YAHEHEL (Archangels-Principalities)
    #70 (1) - YABMYAH (Angels-Principalities)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
    55 39 23
    15 71 31 = #117 / #351

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels)
    #15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel)
    #23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel)
    #31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel)
    #39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel)
    #47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel)
    #55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel)
    #63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel)
    #71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
    56 40 24
    16 72 32 = #120 / #360

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)
    #16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels)
    #24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels)
    #32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels)
    #40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels)
    #48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels)
    #56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels)
    #64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels--Angels)
    #72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels)

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 12 AS THE ZODIAC:

But above all we must point out that the correspondence of the 72 genies to
    the 4 elements are at first decoupled from the correspondence of the 72 geniuses and 12 zodiacal signs which we present in the following table:

#1 - ARIES (21 March - 19 April): 1-2-3-4-5-6

#2 - TAURUS (20 April - 20 May): 7-8-9-10-11-12

#3 - GEMINI (21 May - 20 June): 13-14-15-16-17-18

#4 - CANCER (21 June - 22 July): 19-20-21-22-23-24

#5 - LEO (23 July - 22 August): 25-26-27-28-29-30

#6 - VIRGO (23 August - 22 September): 31-32-33-34-35-36

#7 - LIBRA (23 September - 22 October): 37-38-39-40-41-42

#8 - SCORPIO (23 October - 21 November): 43-44-45-46-47-48

#9 - SAGITTARIUS (22 November - 21 December): 49-50-51-52-53-54

#10 - CAPRICORN (22 December - 19 January): 55-56-57-58-59-60

#11 - AQUARIUS (20 January - 18 February): 61-62-63-64-65-66

#12 - PISCES (19 February - 20 March): 67-68-69-70-71-72

#1 - ARIES, #5 - LEO, #9 - SAGITTARIUS = FIRE (#15)
    #2 - TAURUS, #6 - VIRGO, #10 - CAPRICORN = EARTH (#18)
    #3 - GEMINI, #7 - LIBRA, #11 - AQUARIUS = AIR (#21)
    #4 - CANCER, #8 - SCORPIO, #12 - PISCES = WATER (#24)

Nevertheless, one very important concept which must be retained so that
    each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9 Angel geniuses
    each assigned either:

- Passive as negative
    - Active as positive

Y'QaBaDEL = Yod (#10) + Qoph (#100) + Beth (#2) + Daleth (#4) + Aleph (#1)
    + Lamed (#30)

27 1 50
    49 26 3
    2 51 25 = #78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He (#5)
    / #234 as FIRE (-)

30 4 53
    52 29 6
    5 54 28 = #87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
    (#30) / #261 as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

H'QaSaHEL = He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Samek (#60) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) +
    Lamed (#30)

33 7 56
    55 32 9
    8 57 31 = #96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He (#5) / #288 as EARTH (-)

36 10 59
    58 35 12
    11 60 34 = #105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
    (#30) / #315 as EARTH (+)

#105 + #96 = #201

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
    61 38 15
    14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
    (#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
    64 41 18
    17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
    (#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

H'RaLaZEL = He (#5) + Resh (#200) + Lamed (#30) + Zayin (#7) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

45 19 68
    67 44 21
    20 69 43 = #132 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Yod (#10) + Lamed (#30) + Yod
    (#10) + He (#5) / #396 as WATER (-)

48 22 71
    70 47 24
    23 72 47 = #141 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
    (#30) / #423 as WATER (+) being an impost on the name of GOD ALMIGHTY: Yod (#10) + He (#5) + Vav (#6) + He (#5) = #26

Judaism's usage by the collection of the 72 times as the three-lettered juxtaposed dialectic microcosm obtained from [Exodus 14:19-21] as the Names which embodies the Great Wheel of the WORLD (space), YEAR (time) and SOUL (spirit) and which is the subordinate historical basal and terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal cultivation made
    upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and from 67 BCE as a
    vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.

THEN FOLLOWS THE SAME PYTHAGOREAN MAGIC SQUARE SUM REDACTION [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS A TOTAL WHICH IS COMPUTED BY THE EQUATION: n(n³+1)/2

#10 (1 = 10x10 = SATURN) - KETER - CROWN (505 CE)
    #11 (5 = 11x11 = JUPITER) - CHOKHMAH - WISDOM (671 CE)
    #12 (6 = 12x12 = MARS) - BINAH - UNDERSTANDING (860 CE)
    #13 (7 = 13x13 = SUN) - CHESED - LOVE (1105 CE)
    #14 (2 = 14x14 = VENUS) - GEVURAH - STRENGTH (1379 CE)
    #15 (? = 15x15 = MERCURY) - (1695 CE)
    #16 (3 = 16x16 = MOON) - TIFERET - BEAUTY (2056 CE)
    #17 (4 = 17x17 = SATURN) - NETZACH - VICTORY (2465 CE)
    #18 (8 = 18x18 = JUPITER) - HOD - SPLENDOR (2925 CE)
    #19 (9 = 19x19 = MARS) - YESOD - PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION (3439 CE)
    #20 (1 = 20x20 = SUN) - MALKHUT - KINGSHIP (4010 CE)

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
    a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "*They* didn't do [the crucifixion as implied #INR association to the Pythagorean TERNIO ANAGRAM]. The Romans did."

ASTARTE (ISLAMIST): "Most non xians know that. Was there a point?"

DOLF: "I did say vassal (ie. subject to Roman laws).

It was certainly within their lexicon: 'And Pilate answered and said again
    unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
    of the Jews?

And they cried out again, Crucify him.

Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done?

And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.' [Matthew 15:12-14 (KJV)]"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The choice was crucify him or release him. They
    chose crucify because they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.

You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?"

DOLF: "I'm done with your conversation as you pretend to be non-religious
    but your lexicon of names betrays that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So that's a 'no'. is it?

'Barabbas' is in fact *not* a name: it's a title: Aramaic 'bar Abba' means
    'son of the father'. The man called Barabbas was an Essene [as an
    association to the Dead Sea Scrolls myth in being a] holy man (something
    like a Rabbi, but with more emphasis on holiness and less on learning) and
    the real leader of the gang caught in the garden of Gesthemane.

Joshua was just a swordman."

ASTARTE (ISLAMIST): "No, there was no choice. Under Roman law, anyone that claimed to be the king of a vassal state & was not appointed by them,
    committed treason.

Of course, son of the father. But then, I'm not xian."

DOLF: "As 'DEAD HORSE' pretends to be non-religious but your continuous recourse to a lexicon of names in having a common Islamic dogma
    association, betrays that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
    etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
    false, in that they clearly indicate you neither 'know your enemy', nor are
    you anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by semantical convolution."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong. You gave those numbers no reference.

Get yourself some instruction in logic."

DOLF: "That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical insight."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong."

DOLF: "You are so ignorant and so here are 5 resources for you:

JEWISH:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNHRaR1pKck9USVU

ISLAMIC:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRzByRmhKUURIZjg

GERMAN FASCISM:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

CHINESE DAOist (4 BCE) of HAN Dynasty (c. 200 BCE - 220 CE):

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

MINE ASSOCIATED TO AUSTRALIAN LETTERS PATENT OF THE FEDERATION TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZEhOUjBvWkhUSkE

CORBA MITE (me@maru.mm): " Ut oh, NAZI alert!"

DOLF: "Learn something about transcendence (as we are before you in *all* *things*) you arsewipe."

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven {ie. the
    seven visible planets: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ... #260 ... #369}; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel,
    have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty
    years in the wilderness?

- The #CENTRE in relation to the circumscribing of the circle with the
    radius = 1 as rational PI (22/7 = 3.14285714) is held to be YOD (#10);
    - The Chinese DAOist perspective of the natural year (as equivalent to the
    New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]) associated to Yang Hsiung's treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
    known as the "Canon of Supreme Mystery", reconciled it's unified
    arrangement of the DAO TE CHING's #81 sections as specifically the ternary (tetragrammaton) HOMOIOS paradigm value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION, which is mapped to the I CHING's H64 designations (of necessity some are repeated)
    as the binary paradigm value: H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE, GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL ENERGY;
    - According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81 sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as 13 to 17 September;
    - That the myriad things which are impressed upon the phenomenal world by
    the septet macrocosm as the transformative prototype pattern which is made
    by the series of magic squares: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ...
    #260 ... #369 as the organization of the myriad or *number* of things (wan
    wu) within society and nature;
    - The devising of the 9 stratum Celestial Hierarchy involves the population
    of the Angelic geniuses which is made relative to the connection of the #72 tetragrams and it's septet macrocosm (ie. 72 / 7 = 10.2857143) which is a notion devised from the summation made of the hexagrams: H54 + H18 = #72.
    - How then does Judaism propose as Yang Hsiung has conveyed by his 4 BCE schema, is it possible to then transition from the #CENTRE value: #60 given
    of the natural year model, to then encompass the intrinsic property of the

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)