• Shades of Awakening

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 25 01:35:01 2017
    XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, talk.religion.newage XPost: alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan

Here is something I just posted to the Facebook group Shades of
    Awakening, which I find to be a good group, and in which
    thread-originating posts have to be approved by an admin.
    The group guidelines state "The MISSION of this Facebook group
    is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
    support may receive the community validation, normalization,
    friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek." -------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting
    to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there
    should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my
    low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up
    on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the
    next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not?
    In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition
    of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit
    out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have
    all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just
    have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “If I look hard enough into the setting sun
    My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From {:-])))@21:1/5 to David on Tue Jul 25 03:22:42 2017
    XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, talk.religion.newage XPost: alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan

David wrote:

. Follow up
    on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the >next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

It's three in the morning at present.

All is well so far.

- thanks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noname@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Tue Jul 25 14:25:41 2017

David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
    is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
    friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek." -------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week i think it was, i had occasion to call a HMO's customer service
    line. Their phone-bot told me if i was having a medical or psychiatric emergency i should hang up and call 911. I got started wondering how they expect people who are actually having a psychiatric emergency to know
    they're having one. Then i hung up because i didn't want to talk to
    anybody quite as stupid as the people who had made up that message.

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been attempting to instigate a global new age.

There's lots of that going around these days, maybe i'm not the only one
    thinks society is hosed. How's that working out for ya Dave?

Tonight I am once again attempting
    to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL is the only judge and main activator,

There are no activators except the main activator which is the actuator of
    all.

though I have done a lot of the
    preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL rather than prayers.

What always works always works, what doesn't doesn't.

If I am successful, which I doubt I will be,

Of course you won't be, your doubt promises that.

there
    should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the next few days,

Do you think you're qualified to judge what is good news, what is bad news?
    You think when the horse runs away, you know what that means, you can tell whether it's good or bad? Keep your day job buddy, if that's the best you
    can do.

You're gonna pray, or you're gonna work magic, and you're gonna heal the
    world, make it all better, all by yourself. You're not. You could, but
    not with all that begging shit (prayer), and not with all that self-delusional-masturbation (magick). The only way to fix the world is to
    fix yourself. Actually? The world is perfect, dead-nuts
    right-on-the-money exactly perfect. Learn to see it and your job is done. Before you start, figure out the difference betwee "the world" and
    "society". One is perfect, the other is not.

and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
    abilities (maybe within the next week).

our old friend Desire is obviously present. Spiderman needs super-powers.
    what spidey needs is to keep his internal gyroscope spinning and remember
    where North is when the blizzard whites everything out.

I hope to come out of my
    low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

And what, ego-boy? We're gonna see the blood-moon? And we're supposed to believe it's because of your magickal practices? Are you the only one on
    the planet whose magickal magicking could be doing something, if in fact anything is done?

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not? In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit out of this latest attempt.

Good boy, at least you're not wasting time trying to constrain the whole of reality anymore. Might better start with a single star-system, or maybe
    one planet. Or one person, you.

Now, if you expect to survive your horsing around, you might want to
    consider what you're trying to do. You're trying to make reality get its
    shit together because you know better than it. You know what goodness is,
    what badness is, and that goddamn ALL better shape up. As if.

Also in many past attempts I have tried to have
    all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.

There is only every one judge at any given level. There's something in the
    Tao Te Ching about not picking up the executioner's ax, maybe you should
    read that.

--
    noname.1234567.abcdef@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 22:43:20 2017

On Jul 25, 2017, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.1F26FAED0120DD1370000DECC2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not? In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
    answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence, but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
    with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
    make the attempt.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “If I look hard enough into the setting sun
    My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From {:-])))@21:1/5 to David on Thu Jul 27 18:54:36 2017

David wrote:

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my >answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence, >but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake >activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't >believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed >activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations >with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to >make the attempt.

My last several days were very positive.

- thanks again!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dagnabit@21:1/5 to David on Thu Jul 27 22:30:14 2017

"{:-])))" wrote in message
    news:396lncpdk9p4spifaoc70u7ib4gocau222@4ax.com...

David wrote:

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my >answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation
    sequence,
    but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake >activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and
    didn't
    believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed >activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations >with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to >make the attempt.

- thanks again!

and soon those positive energies you wear will bring
    an equal and opposite negative arena of expression,
    but isn't it curious how that energy finagling process
    knows ahead of time what you deem to be positive
    and negative?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From {:-])))@21:1/5 to dagnabit on Fri Jul 28 04:28:54 2017

dagnabit wrote:
    {:-]))) wrote in message
    David wrote:

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my >>answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation >>sequence,
    but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake >>activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and >>didn't
    believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed >>activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations >>with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to >>make the attempt.

- thanks again!

and soon those positive energies you wear will bring
    an equal and opposite negative arena of expression,

True. From a peak to a pit is not unknown to me.
    The spell is gone. Broken. Today is a day of responsibility.
    Of taking care of business. Of pain and suffering.

It was a good three days of daze tho.

To see life as if it were all: being/consciousness/bliss,
    could been called functional nonsense. Reality can be
    a bad thing, very bad. And to confirm that, the media
    is able to bring that into one's living room at any time.

Some people live in constant pain. Real hell on earth.
    Whether it's in their brain, their back or some other
    place mentally, physically or emotionally, to say,
    cheer up, things could be worse, might not help.

but isn't it curious how that energy finagling process
    knows ahead of time what you deem to be positive
    and negative?

To see, map, or believe that can be curious. Yes.
    The Great Knower that knows all has it all planned.
    Everything works together for good, of course.

Twenty-twenty mirrors, now with selective filters!
    Our new product allows one to rationalize everything!

- computer operators are waiting. this is a recording.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noname@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Fri Jul 28 22:43:49 2017

David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual
    Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
    friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been
    attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting >> to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL
    is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the
    preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL >> rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there
    should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the
    next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
    abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my
    low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon >> and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting >> those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up >> on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not? >> In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition >> of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit >> out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have >> all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence, but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to make the attempt.

i agree that when an experiment fails, it at least tells you that something doesn't work all the time. every falsehood eliminated is a step in the
    right direction imo.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noname@21:1/5 to wudao@wuji.net on Fri Jul 28 22:43:50 2017

{:-]))) <wudao@wuji.net> wrote:
    David wrote:

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
    answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence, >> but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake >> activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
    believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
    activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
    with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to >> make the attempt.

- thanks again!

i am also defining my last several days to have been very positive, but i
    don't have a clue what "very positive" means, other than that they
    proceeded in some direction that could be considered "positive", were there
    a reaason to consider them so.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Craig@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Sat Jul 29 22:57:19 2017
    XPost: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, talk.religion.newage, alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan

On 7/27/2017 6:13 PM, David Dalton wrote:

is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual
    Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
    friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been
    attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting >> to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL
    is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the
    preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL >> rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there
    should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the
    next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
    abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my
    low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon >> and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting >> those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up >> on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not? >> In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition >> of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit >> out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have >> all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just

I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence, but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to make the attempt.

We gays have found a cure for American religious delusion: IT IS THE SECOND DEATH.

There will not be any forgiveness for you...

Revelation 20:6 (KJV)

Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such
    the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of
    Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:14 (KJV)

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
    death.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

— A HOOK TO WEDDING SWASTIKAS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 July, 2017

Nous: #59
    Time: 07:45 hrs
    Date: 2017.7.18
    Torah: #4 #40 #2 %81 = #46
    Dao: A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason
    Tetra: #13 - Increase
    I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting

Latin: Liberator {God fountain of wisdom} Alt: Hahehel {Three-fold Plan of
    God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST SORCERY & TO OBTAIN WISDOM
    2. THE WATERS
    3. SAILORS, FISHERMAN, NAVAL CONSTRUCTION ETC
    4. Ptebiou

Solar Eclipse 25 November 2030 (GMT?)}

#369 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:3,col:2,nous:59

.jackNote@zen: 2, row: 3, col: 2, nous: 59 [Super: #374 / #35 - Great
    Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Following,
    Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following, Ego: #410 / #59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason; I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting; Tetra: 13 - Increase]

Anyways, in all these years since Wednesday 20 March 1996 / #0 - New Moon Thursday 21 March 1996 + 5 x 364 + 182 = 12 September 2001 as GENESIS 4 day REPRISE the Roman Catholics / Islamists especially have never once engaged within respectful dialogue and in point of fact have actively and systematically sought to attack and assail so as do me over.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddTZ3eWtMN0VhY2M

And thus I advance the informed and reasonable opinion as prudent judgment within this matter that they ought to be excluded from the reconstructed Jerusalem Temple.

I have previously raised the issue that the uncouth (x 5) Islamic practice
    of circumcision is a quackery based on urine and is not in accord with the Jewish pious practice.

SEE ALSO: "MURDEROUS INTENT FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF THAT ISLAMIC
    PALESTINIAN FERAL DOG MAHMOUD ABBAS VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A
    'PLACE OF PRIDE'"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVHZvLW15SWdYMTA

And I would go so far to say that without any viable vitality to the
    trinomial attribution of humanity known as "self identity as formula of autonomy". And which is evident by Imam obstinacy as to suggest a belief within some mechanical schema: #2056 as anticipated Islamic Golden Age and Angel Gabriel {#246 = 6 x #41 and note *ABSOLUTE* negation for 13 to 17 September} imperative.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:246

I own the SEPTET {7} x #41 as an Intellectual Property which is intrinsic
    to the trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as theoretical mathematical
    noumenon as PARADIGM therefore subsuming their retrograde Pythagorean
    binomial (ie. gender and spermatic bifurcated attributes) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as METHODOLOGY. It is a GOD ALMIGHTY ordained immutable lock upon
    their belief which is known from antiquity and I will have no compassion
    upon them for their disrespect towards me such as their psychotic
    blasphemous haughty attitude and defamation which is without any substance
    of fact.

Their Islamic religious belief has no basis within fact and is a
    blasphemy... They are too stupid to realise... But we enjoy laughing at
    them with scorn...

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." [Psalm 2:4 (KJV)]

"But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision." [Psalm 59:8 (KJV)]

I have given a reasoned argument as the grounds for the annihilation of
    Islam in being little better than atheists as baboons who don't deserve
    Eternal life...

"Tear down this wall!" is a line from a speech made by US President Ronald Reagan in West Berlin on June 12, 1987, calling for the leader of the
    Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, to open up the barrier which had divided
    West and East Berlin since 1961.

"*Tear* *down* *this* *idolatrous* *Al* *Aqsa* *Mosque*" is a line from me
    to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Jewish people as a command which is established on sound and factual BIBLICAL principles which irrefutably establish Jewish sovereign rights to the Temple Mount which has been denied them since 70 CE.

There is no possibility then of peace as balance between the two pans of
    the scales which are the entities Israel / Palestine.

"And David {well-beloved; dear} spake to the men that stood by him, saying, 'What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine {those who
    dwell in villages}, and taketh away the reproach from Israel {who prevails
    with God}? For who is this uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]:
    #390} Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?'"
    [1Samuel 17:26]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUWdZU0hDTHZWVFk

"Tell it not in Gath {a wine-press}, publish it not in the streets of
    Askelon {*weight*; *balance*; fire of infamy}; lest the daughters of the Philistines {those who dwell in villages} rejoice, lest the daughters of
    the uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]: #390} triumph." [2Samuel
    1:20 (KJV)]

"And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of
    them which are in darkness, an instructor of the *foolish*, a teacher of
    babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? Thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written."

Did you like the way the Islamists DOGS defiled themselves by bowing to
    other Gods at the Al Aqsa mosque when they weren't allowed in?

Every brick of that idolatrous building will be torn down for such a disgraceful public sin as blasphemous act against Almighty God.

*JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* / *MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW* *AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM being constituted by
    the three higher numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible
    and metempirical philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's equivalent perspective which is an Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF
    WILL conveying the claim of Natural and Common Law as the Universal basis
    to an egalitarian right derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which
    is expressed lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three 3 ordinance statements of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
    the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the material universe:

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
    Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
    x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
    'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
    1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
    anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
    which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
    the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
    1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
    LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
    the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
    commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
    which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
    case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41 centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
    will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
    (KJV)]

Being then an alternative, to the encapsulated Pythagorean (Babylonian) whoredom perpetuated by a HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only faux-wisdom and
    a blasphemy made against the name of God by oath-taking which is not
    connected to him as the Almighty as the Father and Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ by which all things came into being.

As a sophistic justification for marriage by an institutional belief and a fraudulent basis any sovereign prerogative being established upon a false
    and improper claim to a natural law and common and based metaphysical
    microcosm as also being constituted by the three higher numbers of the
    Decade stand for the invisible and metaphysical world of (HETEROS) NUMBER mysticism as the symbolic canonical basis for Jewish, Christian and Islamic dogma on institutional heterosexual marriage.

Which improperly imposes against Human Nature a binary apparatus (ie.
    gender and spermatic as bifurcated entities) as a transformative prototype
    that is then made against the natural biological order of male/female and therefore acts entirely amorally within its haughty bestial conduct and
    which is against the Divinely sanctioned claim of the Natural and Common as Universal Law basis to an egalitarian and moral right derived from a
    cosmogonic perspective for the existence of a Sovereign autonomous
    Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL by those three 3
    aforementioned ordinance statements as a logical syllogism expressed of the
    10 Commandments.

"For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, *thy* *circumcision* *is* *made* *uncircumcision*. *Therefore* *if* *the* *uncircumcision* *keep* *the* *righteousness* *of*
    *the* *law*, *shall* *not* *his* *uncircumcision* *be* *counted* *for* *circumcision*?

*And* *shall* *not* *uncircumcision* *which* *is* *by* *nature*, *if* *it* *fulfil* *the* *law*, *judge* *thee*, *who* *by* *the* *letter* *and* *circumcision* *dost* *transgress* *the* *law*? For he is not a Jew, which
    is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the
    flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of
    the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of
    men, but of God." [Romans 2:19-29 (KJV)]

As the Chinese Yang Hsiung as HAN (206 BCE to 220 CE) Dynasty masterful
    sage states as his commentary in considerations made of TETRA: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS within his 4 BCE treatise titled "The Canon of Supreme
    Mystery", as categorically equating his view in being consistent with his
    other 'classic,' the Model Sayings:

"To work at study is not as good as to work at finding a teacher. A teacher
    is a model for others... Just as within a single noisy marketplace there
    are countless different ideas, within a book of a single chapter there are countless different theories. For the marketplace, *a* *balance* *must*
    *be* *set* *up* [*to* *determine* *correct* *weight* *and* *value*], so for each book, a teacher must be set up."

"And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine
    hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?

And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon
    him. And he smote him that he died.

And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed.

And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his
    son: (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: *behold*, *it *is* *written* *in* *the* *book* *of* *Jasher*.)

The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty
    fallen!

Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the
    uncircumcised triumph.

Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain,
    upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is
    vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed
    with oil.

From the blood of the slain, from the fat of the mighty, the bow of
    Jonathan turned not back, and the sword of Saul returned not empty.

Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their
    death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were
    stronger than lions.

Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Saul, who clothed you in scarlet, with
    other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel.

How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!" [2Samuel
    1:14-27 (KJV)]

One way to explain balanced ternary is to visualize a balanced weights
    scale with two pans. The left pan represents negative numbers, while the
    right pan represents positive numbers. Suppose that for each power of 3 you have one weight only. You can put each weight on either pan or leave it off
    the scale altogether. (Here we will only concern ourselves with integer
    powers of 3, but these concepts translate easily enough to other rational numbers). If we put the 1-weight on the pan on the right, our scale
    represents the number 1. If we add the 3-weight, we now have the number 4.
    And if we then add the 9-weight, we have the number 13.

- https://oeis.org/wiki/Balanced_ternary_numeral_system

They also have a false claim associated with the crucifixion (ie.
    PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO ANAGRAM) that the YAHAD Dead Sea Scroll Community is quintessentially ESSENE however the Biblical account is of the time of
    Queen Esther in 72J BCE.

DOLF: "But as a SLUG HEAD it is a vital element of the morphology which is
    ANAL SADISTIC as PIKE based psycho-sexual impunity deploying a TERNIO
    ANAGRAM cause célèbre as CHRIST {

#INR - *IS* *NOW* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AND* *NOT* *YOURS*

} AS MURDEROUS, FALSE WITNESS AND BLASPHEMY.

Nous: #27
    Time: 15:55 hrs
    Date: 2017.11.21
    Torah: #40 #10 #5 %81 = #55
    Dao: Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes
    Tetra: #74 - Closure
    I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite

Latin: Expetendus {God, rescuing Father} Alt: Chohvyal {Breathe the Woe of
    God} {

1. HELPS PRESERVE CONJUGAL FIDELITY & FERTILITY BETWEEN SPOUSES
    2. THE GENERATIONS
    3. LOVE
    4. Senciner
    }

Shealtiel {Asked or lent of God}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:2,nous:27

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 2, nous: 27 [Super: #423 / #27 - Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
    Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure, Ego: #364 / #27 - Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
    Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure]

I think in the primordial language idiom of Hebrew {

#423 = #6, #400, #7, #4, #6 = zuwd (H2102): 1) to boil, boil up, seethe,
    act proudly, act presumptuously, act rebelliously, be presumptuous, be arrogant, be rebelliously proud; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act presumptuously;
    1a2) to deal arrogantly (with 'al'); 1a3) to defy proudly (with 'el'); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to boil, seethe, act proudly; 1b2) to act presumptuously,
    act insolently;

} and the later Helios tongue of the Greeks {

#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty pretender, a boaster;

#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
    about the law;

#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer, reviler;

#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
    genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people, national; 2) suited to
    the manners or language of foreigners, strange, foreign; 3) in the New Testament savouring of the nature of pagans, alien to the worship of the
    true God, heathenish; 3a) of the pagan, the Gentile;

}, am fluent within Chinese DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes that are then
    the basis for my dialectic use of the English language.

Here is my thesis on the origins of the English (26 letters) Language and
    its association to the Hebrew (22 letters) Language:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcHJIU1RxUk5ab0k

And similarly to my HOMOIOS ternary THEORY OF NUMBER as PARADIGM
    perspective having a transcendent precedence to the Pythagorean binary
    THEORY OF NUMBER which is the METHODOLOGY as only a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION basis for your indolent religious belief as being the seat of SATAN (ie.
    #416 = PERGAMOS).

My theory of language also has transcendent precedence to the origins of
    Arabic (28 letters) Language and so they haughtily, vaingloriously and improperly think that I need to argue the religious texts belonging to
    these impious screeching BABOONS (non-HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]) as more properly
    the WHORES OF BABYLON.

I want to now show you a particular #NOUS category of #27 related to its intersection by TORAH: {#10 #10 #7 %81 = #27} PYTHAGOREAN TRIAD: {

It is the MIND; It is the cause of WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING. It is
    KNOWLEDGE which is most proper to #NUMBER.

It is the power and composition of all MUSICK, and much more of GEOMETRY:

It hath all POWER in ASTRONOMY, and the NATURE and KNOWLEDGE of CELESTIALS, containing and impelling it to the production of substance.

The CUBE of this #NUMBER Pythagoras affirmed to have the power of the LUNAR CYCLE, in as much as the MOON 🌙 goeth round her ORB in #27 days, which the #NUMBER *TERNIO*, the TRIAD gives in its CUBE.

[Pythagoras: His Life Teachings, Being a Photographic Facsimile of the
    Ninth Section of the 1687 Edition of The History of Philosophy, by Thomas Stanley, p 526]

SEE ANAGRAMS OF TERNIO:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSmQxaC1iRUItVHc

There are 6 letters in TERNIO:

E I N O R T

Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERNIO

BORNITE PROTEIN TROPINE TRITONE TERNION STONIER ROUTINE RETINOLPOINTER
    ORIENTS OESTRIN NOTICER NORITES JOINTER INTONER GENITORCOINTER

All scrabble and friends with words anagrams of TERNIO:

Rearrange the letters in TERNIO and see some combination.

6 letters out of TERNIO:

NORITE ORIENT TONIER

5 letters out of TERNIO:

INERT INTER INTRO IRONE NITER NITRE NITRO NOTE RTEN ORTO NERTRINET RONE

4 letters out of TERNIO:

INRO INTO IRON NITE NOIR NORI NOTE REIN RENT RIOT RITE ROTE ROTI TERN TIER
    TINE TIRE TIRO TONE TORE TORI TORN TRIO

3 letters out of TERNIO as ABSENT IS THE EVIDENCE OF THESE AS CHRIST
    MURDERERS *#INR*:

EON ERN ION IRE NET NIT NOR NOT

ONE *** #9

ORE

ORT {SOP / EUCHARIST} *** #11 = #5 + #6 as Roman Collegium of Pontiffs established in 510 BCE

REI
    RET
    RIN *** #14 - *INR* IS ABSENT FROM THIS LIST

ROE *** #15 - HOLLAND HOUSE BLACK CAVIAR

ROT *** #16 - MOULDY, ROTTEN SH@T

TEN *** #17 - #0 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #2017 CE

TIE TIN TOE TON TOR

2 letters out of TERNIO:

EN ER ET IN IT NE NO OE OI ON OR RE TI TO

- https://www.anagrammer.com/amp/scrabble/ternio

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou
    art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many
    witnesses.

I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and
    before Christ Jesus, *who* *before* *Pontius* *Pilate* *witnessed* *a*
    *good* *confession*;

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the
    appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Which in his times he shall shew, [who is] the blessed and only Potentate,
    the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor
    trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to
    come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

O Timothy, *keep* *that* *which* *is* *committed* *to* *thy* *trust*, *avoiding* *profane* *and* *vain* *babblings*, *and* *oppositions* *of* *science* *falsely* *so* *called*:

*Which* *some* *professing* *have* *erred* *concerning* *the* *faith*.
    Grace be with thee. Amen." [1 Timothy 6:1-21 (KJV)]

It is time for you to justify your lawful entitlement to falsely and fraudulently represent your reputation by such and to malign my prerogative entitlement.

You are in breach of my Intellectual Property and if you continue your irrational hatred I will sue you for DMCA rights."

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
    noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
    of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
    days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
    and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
    the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509

The Sovereign trinomial (ie. THREE-SIX-NINE TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES as artefact
    of the claim to RATIONAL PI and 364 day / base-7 chronology from AARON /
    MOSES) as the transcendent entitlement which invalidates the #15 (3x3 = 9)
    ... #34 (4x4 = 16) … #65 (5x5 = 25) … #111 (6x6 = 36) of the PYTHAGOREAN: c² = a² = b² / ROMAN IMPERIALISM as METHODOLOGY can be established entirely upon mapping the [ACTS 10] TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES to the grapple369 PARADIGM.

For example:

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.0

Those prayer times will then give you all the Biblical texts by which the Jerusalem council of Rabbis can then build their legal claim against Roman Imperial Governance, to so then CLAIMING THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO* WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE SUPERFICIES AS AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as a
    legal entitlement demolish the Al Aqsa mosque and re-build the the Jewish Temple.

THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO* WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE SUPERFICIES AS
    AN INTELLECTUAL CLAIM MADE OF THE PYTHAGOREAN BODY AND SOUL AS INTELLECTUAL TETRAD BEING THEN THE BASIS FOR NATURE AS EXHIBITED BY THE TOTALITY AS TETRACYTS:

As a #CENTRE AS POINT (YOD = #10) is 1 - *MONAD*, a LINE (radius = 1 -
    *MONAD*) is 2 - *DUAD*, a SUPERFICIES (22 / 7 = rational PI being 3W1D as bifurcated TRIAD microcosm (3-6-9 as Judaeo-Christian custom associated
    with the Jerusalem Temple prayer times conveyed within [Acts 10:1-48]) and
    the logical premise of a SEPTET macrocosm (the inner TELOS: .142857...) is
    3 - *TRIAD*, the solid property then agrees with the *TETRAD*.

According to Wikipedia, *ACCESSIO* is a legal concept derived from Ancient Roman property law that decided ownership of an object or work that is
    somehow related to another object or work; one thing is considered the principal, and the other is considered to be an *ACCESSION* or addition to
    it. In general the owner of the principal thing, whichever it is, became
    the owner of the *ACCESSION* also. *ACCESSIO* was not a specific rule of
    law such as "superficies solo cedit" which could also be reasonably
    associated to Intellectual Property matters, instead it was a principle
    with a number of special cases that had their own particular guidelines for determination of ownership.

The person who lost their property by *ACCESSIO* had as a general rule a
    right to be indemnified for their loss by the person who acquired the new property. The exceptions were cases of mala fides as bad faith which is in
    this instance, the holding of beliefs in their minds even though they are directly contradicted by facts. These are beliefs held in bad faith double mindedness or double heartedness in duplicity, fraud, or deception. It may involve intentional deceit of others, or self-deception.

The most undisputed kind of *ACCESSIO* arises from the union of a thing
    with the ground (ie.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
    the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the material universe as conveyed by the first four days of CREATION / GENESIS
    in [Genesis 1:1-19]:

1) the logical grounding of infinity on the Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
    March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756
    2) the subjective grounding of infinity on Septet #41 centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762 as 6,000 = 122J3W1D +
    9(9²+1)/2 as #369
    3) the association of this to further expression as a natural, common law
    and an egalitarian as sovereign right to circumscribing of human nature attributed by an Autonomy of Will, rationality, reason and as consciousness given by an interpretation of the 10 Commandments as the basis for the
    Torah.

Which in the #81 x 4.5 days schema that was known to both the DAOist / Pythagoreans it is equated to #41 as #CENTRE and CAPTIVE to my Intellectual Property as a theoretical mathematical noumenon encapsulated by a SEPTET x
    #369 Magic Squares whereby:

3 x #41 = #123 as judgment (Within the Egyptian Book of the Dead)
    6 x #41 = #246 as ANGEL GABRIEL

); and when the union between the ground and the thing is complete, the
    thing belongs to whoever owns the ground.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of
    the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

SEE IMAGE OF LIGHT AS A COSMOLOGICAL [#3 - TERNIO / #7 - SEPTET] PRINCIPLE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTFZtVEdzQmMtbEU

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
    And the evening and the morning were the first day." [Genesis 1:1-5 (KJV)]

To explain this as the #YOD of SOVEREIGNTY as being strategic manoeuvring
    of an understanding given of a linguistic association to the inner dynamic
    of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {ie.

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
    Law}
    + 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
    + 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
    + H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE
    OF A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE
    CONSEQUENCE

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION OF
    THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE / ACT OF NATURE}

GENESIS DAY #1 = #YOD (#10)

GENESIS DAY #2 = #MEM (#40 - H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING
    IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS
    HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE)

GENESIS DAY #3 = #TAU (#400 - H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH
    GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN
    WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE})

GENESIS DAY #4 = #0 on Wednesday Equinox of 20 March / #1 = #ALEPH on New
    moon 🌙 of Thursday of 21 March which last had a reprise in 1996 CE

- https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&i=off&year=1996&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar

It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400 years in the
    Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when made
    divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew letters
    in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle of the
    Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the year into

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05