• Gaia, Luna, and Sola as intercessors

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 30 03:01:31 2019
    XPost: alt.religion.goddess, alt.religion.triplegoddess, alt.religion.animism-global
    XPost: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

I know I said a while ago that I would not try again to get my four
    components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated by ALL until I come out of my low/wilderness years. However I have been trying occasionally, but not posting about it or even writing down notes about the attempts, and with no success so far.

One practice in the Roman Catholic Church is that of praying through saints
    as intercessors.

Now I am not Catholic any more, but earlier today I decided to try to use
    Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors. I asked them to each judge the four components material and pass what they accepted to ALL. Then I divined that
    ALL accepted the union of what each of them accepted.

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 15) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs go back 9050 years (so I guess there
    must have been a figure a little more than 9000 years ago that ALL wanted to include).

I converted my constraining to just suggestions, and some of those were accepted.

The main stack is in place, with associated overwriting of some past
    workings, at least some of which will come back on in
    updated/modified/expanded form through the popthroughs.

Most of the funnel subcomponents have been adjusted.

At least some of the Sarah stuff has been activated by ALL (and possibly collaborators).

Evolution idea gathering is in progress.

The assisted shaktipat associated ordination is up to date, and the
    descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is now being expanded into
    a list of individuals, and the assisted shaktipat may take place tonight.

Popthroughs have begun to come on, from largest region of overlap to smallest region of overlap, and reverse chronological within any tie of size of region of overlap.

However I am not getting many signs yet that anybody is mad at me, so
    I doubt that anything is on.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 02:56:10 2019
    XPost: alt.religion.goddess, alt.religion.triplegoddess, alt.religion.animism-global

On Jun 30, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.22C880B301EE2D5B700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

I know I said a while ago that I would not try again to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated by ALL until I come out of my low/wilderness years. However I have been trying occasionally, but not posting about it or even writing down notes about the attempts, and with no success so far.

One practice in the Roman Catholic Church is that of praying through saints as intercessors.

Now I am not Catholic any more, but earlier today I decided to try to use Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors. I asked them to each judge the four components material and pass what they accepted to ALL. Then I divined that ALL accepted the union of what each of them accepted.

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 15) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs go back 9050 years (so I guess there must have been a figure a little more than 9000 years ago that ALL wanted to include).

I converted my constraining to just suggestions, and some of those were accepted.

The main stack is in place, with associated overwriting of some past workings, at least some of which will come back on in updated/modified/expanded form through the popthroughs.

At least some of the Sarah stuff has been activated by ALL (and possibly collaborators).

The assisted shaktipat associated ordination is up to date, and the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is now being expanded into a list of individuals, and the assisted shaktipat may take place tonight.

Popthroughs have begun to come on, from largest region of overlap to smallest region of overlap, and reverse chronological within any tie of size of region of overlap.

Supposedly now everything is fully on except the physical evolution,
    which should start soon.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 20:35:13 2019

I know I said a while ago that I would not try again to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated by ALL until I come out of my low/wilderness years. However I have been trying occasionally, but not posting about it or even writing down notes about the attempts, and with no success so far.

One practice in the Roman Catholic Church is that of praying through saints as intercessors.

Now I am not Catholic any more, but earlier today I decided to try to use Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors. I asked them to each judge the four components material and pass what they accepted to ALL. Then I divined that ALL accepted the union of what each of them accepted.

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 15) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs go back 9050 years (so I guess there must have been a figure a little more than 9000 years ago that ALL wanted to include).

The main stack is in place, with associated overwriting of some past workings, at least some of which will come back on in updated/modified/expanded form through the popthroughs.

The assisted shaktipat associated ordination is up to date, and the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is now being expanded into a list of individuals, and the assisted shaktipat may take place tonight.

The last bit and a couple of other things indicated to me that nothing
    was on, and I confirmed that it was a fake activation sequence by
    perineum click divination.

So now I have decided to treat it as a local matter, and supposedly
    now Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human are judging my four components
    material as a group and will pass what they like and are able to
    activate.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 22:22:32 2019

On Jul 1, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.22CAC92902772A56700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

I know I said a while ago that I would not try again to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated by ALL
    until I come out of my low/wilderness years. However I have been trying occasionally, but not posting about it or even writing down notes about the attempts, and with no success so far.

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 15) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs go back 9050 years (so I guess there must have been a figure a little more than 9000 years ago that ALL wanted to
    include).

The assisted shaktipat associated ordination is up to date, and the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is now being expanded into

Popthroughs have begun to come on, from largest region of overlap to smallest
    region of overlap, and reverse chronological within any tie of size of region
    of overlap.

activate.

I hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious
    time to attempt this.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 5 16:28:23 2019

On Jul 1, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.22CAC92902772A56700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

I know I said a while ago that I would not try again to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated by ALL
    until I come out of my low/wilderness years. However I have been trying occasionally, but not posting about it or even writing down notes about the attempts, and with no success so far.

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 15) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs go back 9050 years (so I guess there must have been a figure a little more than 9000 years ago that ALL wanted to
    include).

The assisted shaktipat associated ordination is up to date, and the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is now being expanded into

Popthroughs have begun to come on, from largest region of overlap to smallest
    region of overlap, and reverse chronological within any tie of size of region
    of overlap.

activate.

That attempt failed so, during this waxing crescent, I am trying once
    more by invoking/praying to ALL. If this new attempt fails I will
    give it a rest until next month.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
    “I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east
    Any day now, any day now/I shall be released” (Bob Dylan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05