• "The Yoga Aphorisms of Narayana," edited by Greg Henry Water

From course zealot@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 7 18:10:08 2020
    How can you have Self Realization without Solipsism,
    and how can you have Solipsism, with duality?
    (really and truly) (and without error)

That,

The world doesn't exist and doesn't matter and is imagination.
    And other people don't exist and don't matter, and are imagination.
    and I and you don't exist and don't matter, and are imagination.
    But Jesus reports what is beyond the dream,
    what does exist, and does matter, and is meaning,
    that God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all.
    The love of God, the one self which runs through all things,
    of which you are a part. And is the simple same self you know.

Even that the world I see holds nothing that I want,
    because I want Me and You.

Would you throw yourself away for the world?

There is no such thing as nothing, for nothing does not exist.
    But God is Love, and in him all created things must be eternal.

Only the creations of light are real, and you are a creation of light.

Child of light, the light is in you.

Find the light in your mind, and remember yourself, and God the creator of light,
    again.

Find perfect peace to do this.

So what about when we disagree?

What is disagreement?

"If you will recognize that all the attack you perceive is in your own mind and nowhere else, you will at last have placed its source, and where it begins it must
    end. For in this same place also lies salvation."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 12, Section 3

"If you will recognize that all the [disagreement](?) you perceive is in your own
    mind and nowhere else, you will at last have placed its source, and where it begins it must end. For in this same place also lies salvation."

What of someone meditating on peace, being slapped in the face? I think when you
    manifest love, you shine away your adversary's error; for the fact is "his" error
    is merely and only in _your own mind_. There is no error. But I'm not sure how
    this applies completely when someone declares war or takes violence on you.

"Birth was not the beginning, and death is not the end"

"The emphasis of this course always remains the same;--it is at this moment that
    complete salvation is offered you, and it is at this moment that you can accept it. This is still your one responsibility."
    - Manual for Teachers, Section 24, Is Reincarnation So?

What is the answer to this?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 21 16:44:10 2021
    The following is from "The Yoga Aphorisms of Narayana," edited by Greg Henry Water. I think it has something in common with A Course in Miracles. Unfortunately he didn't get the "love" part right. As Christianity and A Course
    in Miracles teach: "God is Love," but given its correlations, it may be of interest.

"For I am the boundless and unfathomable Ocean of Wisdom. There are no knower and
    no wisdom but I. For those who do not seek shall know (Those who are as nothing
    before God.) For there is nothing but I. I am the knowner and the known in one.
    There are no Yogis, there have never been any Yogis, there shall never be any Yogis. For there is only one single Yogi in the entire cosmos. I am that Yogi and there is no Yogi but I.) Narayana: For as long you desire, you have not attained the object. For as long you seek, you have not found. For as long as you walk you have not arrived. For as long as you think you are not wise. For as
    long you pray, your prayers shall not be answered.

Let God desire and let God attain. Let God seek and God shall find. Remain where
    you are in God's all presence. Wherever you are, God is always present. Stop praying! Let God Pray and God shall fulfill God's prayers. For God only answers
    God's prayers. For as long as a man prays to God, God shall not answer. But as
    soon as God prays to God, all prayers shall be answered. They will be fulfilled
    by God, but only in accordance with the laws of nature.

Jalal al Din Rumi: Wherever I turn, I see the face of God" (Tales from the Masnavi, A.J.. Arberry, George Allen & Unwin London England, 1961 Edition

Brahman: I am as I am and the One and the Only. I reveal My Self to My Self and
    to none other. I am My own cause and there is no cause but I. For I am the One
    and nothing can contain Me, not even the Vedas. For I am the Nameless One, the One beyond all scriptures.

I am the One and the source of the One, but I am not the source of anything but the One. For the One is an aspect of My being. The One is its own source, never
    created and never ending. For I am My own source and I never began and shall never end. For I am the unfathomable Ocean of Being.

I am as I am and I am undividable. Multiplicity, the cosmos, the myriads of being
    are thoughts that move through the One Mind.

Narayana: The great God who has no name is Its own cause, for there is nothing but God. The great God who has no name only reveals Itself to Itself, for there
    is none other. There is no one to reveal and no one to be revealed to. All Gods
    were invented by imaginary men. For imaginary men invented empty words and they
    developed the habit of worshiping these empty words as Gods and Goddesses. All rituals are ineffective, for they were invented by imaginary men. For I am as I
    am and I have nothing to do with rituals and sacrifices.

Narayana: The boundless and unfathomable Ocean of Wisdom is all encompassing.

Narayana: The World is painful and human life is desperate on account of human stupidity. For the great Mara, the great Shaitan, the great Satan is the manifestation of the sum total of human greed and stupidity. Ignorant men violate
    the laws of nature and nature gives them pain. Much rather than blaming their own
    ignorance and searching for knowledge, men evade reality by imagining Mara the Evil One.

The radiant God is the All and the One and there is nothing but It. How can there
    be impurity or evil if God is One? Ignorance, human greed, human stupidity, sloth
    and torpor obstruct the vision of the great reality, the vision of the true man.

Knowing the Self is not possible, for there is nothing but God. There is no individual Self before or outside of God or separate from God or within God. It
    is not the seeker who comes to know his Self. It is God who knows God, when there
    is neither seeker nor Goal, when the wise Yogi is as nothing before God. For it
    is not man who is in search of God, but it is God who is in search of God in imaginary men.

There are no men, there have never been any men, there shall never be any men said
    Gaudapada. For only God attains God and nothing but God. No Yogi, no Adept, no
    Saint, no Prophet ever attained Godrealization. For it is only God who attains Godrealization, not man. Only when the seeker is as nothing before God, God alone
    attains Godrealization but not the seeker, for there is no seeker. Alas, alas, that is liberation and the great Maha Samadhi. For only God knows God.

It is not the seeker who finds God but it is God who remembers Itself in an imaginary seeker. When this occurs, the imaginary seeker, in who God imagined being separate from God and in whom God imagined being searching for God, is never
    more. As there is no one left but God, God finds God in God. No man has ever found God, but God finds Its is Self in God. For God finds God in some'men' who
    are not 'men' in the excepted sense.

Narayana: Brahman is the One and the All and there is nothing but Brahman. Therefore, there is no seer to see or to identify with anything. For when a man
    eats an apple, and enjoys the apple, it is the Brahman enjoying eating Brahman. Brahman is both, the modifications and the Ocean of Wisdom."

https://books.google.com/books?id=JU5QAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT22&lpg=PT22&dq=%22Wherever+I+turn,+I+see+the+face+of+God%22&source=bl&ots=iOXRSi-S4R&sig=POvNdd9n2ak9zxKnRLvOak19J50&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiR5-P-mfPdAhUEx58KHby4CQMQ6AEwAHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=%
    22Wherever%20I%20turn%2C%20I%20see%20the%20face%20of%20God%22&f=false

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 21 16:42:32 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

The following is from "The Yoga Aphorisms of Narayana," edited by Greg Henry Water. I think it has something in common with A Course in Miracles. Unfortunately he didn't get the "love" part right. As Christianity and A Course
    in Miracles teach: "God is Love," but given its correlations, it may be of interest.

"For I am the boundless and unfathomable Ocean of Wisdom. There are no knower and
    There are no Yogis, there have never been any Yogis, there shall never be any Yogis. For there is only one single Yogi in the entire cosmos. I am that Yogi and there is no Yogi but I.) Narayana: For as long you desire, you have not attained the object. For as long you seek, you have not found. For as long as you walk you have not arrived. For as long as you think you are not wise. For as

Let God desire and let God attain. Let God seek and God shall find. Remain where
    you are in God's all presence. Wherever you are, God is always present. Stop praying! Let God Pray and God shall fulfill God's prayers. For God only answers

Jalal al Din Rumi: Wherever I turn, I see the face of God" (Tales from the Masnavi, A.J.. Arberry, George Allen & Unwin London England, 1961 Edition

and nothing can contain Me, not even the Vedas. For I am the Nameless One, the One beyond all scriptures.

I am the One and the source of the One, but I am not the source of anything but the One. For the One is an aspect of My being. The One is its own source, never
    created and never ending. For I am My own source and I never began and shall never end. For I am the unfathomable Ocean of Being.

I am as I am and I am undividable. Multiplicity, the cosmos, the myriads of being

Narayana: The great God who has no name is Its own cause, for there is nothing but God. The great God who has no name only reveals Itself to Itself, for there
    developed the habit of worshiping these empty words as Gods and Goddesses. All rituals are ineffective, for they were invented by imaginary men. For I am as I

Narayana: The World is painful and human life is desperate on account of human stupidity. For the great Mara, the great Shaitan, the great Satan is the manifestation of the sum total of human greed and stupidity. Ignorant men violate
    the laws of nature and nature gives them pain. Much rather than blaming their own
    ignorance and searching for knowledge, men evade reality by imagining Mara the Evil One.

The radiant God is the All and the One and there is nothing but It. How can there
    be impurity or evil if God is One? Ignorance, human greed, human stupidity, sloth
    and torpor obstruct the vision of the great reality, the vision of the true man.

Knowing the Self is not possible, for there is nothing but God. There is no individual Self before or outside of God or separate from God or within God. It
    is not the seeker who comes to know his Self. It is God who knows God, when there
    is not man who is in search of God, but it is God who is in search of God in imaginary men.

There are no men, there have never been any men, there shall never be any men said
    Saint, no Prophet ever attained Godrealization. For it is only God who attains Godrealization, not man. Only when the seeker is as nothing before God, God alone
    attains Godrealization but not the seeker, for there is no seeker. Alas, alas, that is liberation and the great Maha Samadhi. For only God knows God.

It is not the seeker who finds God but it is God who remembers Itself in an imaginary seeker. When this occurs, the imaginary seeker, in who God imagined being separate from God and in whom God imagined being searching for God, is never
    more. As there is no one left but God, God finds God in God. No man has ever found God, but God finds Its is Self in God. For God finds God in some'men' who

Narayana: Brahman is the One and the All and there is nothing but Brahman. Therefore, there is no seer to see or to identify with anything. For when a man
    eats an apple, and enjoys the apple, it is the Brahman enjoying eating Brahman. Brahman is both, the modifications and the Ocean of Wisdom."

https://books.google.com/books?id=JU5QAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT22&lpg=PT22&dq=%22Wherever+I+turn,+I+see+the+face+of+God%22&source=bl&ots=iOXRSi-S4R&sig=POvNdd9n2ak9zxKnRLvOak19J50&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiR5-P-mfPdAhUEx58KHby4CQMQ6AEwAHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=%

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to course zealot on Sun Feb 21 16:47:21 2021

On 2/7/2020 6:10 PM, course zealot wrote:

That,

Find the light in your mind, and remember yourself, and God the creator of light,
    again.

What is disagreement?

"If you will recognize that all the attack you perceive is in your own mind and
    nowhere else, you will at last have placed its source, and where it begins it must

"If you will recognize that all the [disagreement](?) you perceive is in your own
    mind and nowhere else, you will at last have placed its source, and where it begins it must end. For in this same place also lies salvation."

What of someone meditating on peace, being slapped in the face? I think when you
    manifest love, you shine away your adversary's error; for the fact is "his" error

"The emphasis of this course always remains the same;--it is at this moment that
    complete salvation is offered you, and it is at this moment that you can accept
    it. This is still your one responsibility."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to course zealot on Sun Feb 21 16:54:32 2021

On 2/7/2020 6:10 PM, course zealot wrote:

That,

again.

What is disagreement?

"If you will recognize that all the attack you perceive is in your own mind and
    nowhere else, you will at last have placed its source, and where it begins it must

complete salvation is offered you, and it is at this moment that you can accept
    it. This is still your one responsibility."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to course zealot on Sun Feb 21 16:55:27 2021

On 2/7/2020 6:12 PM, course zealot wrote:
    On Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 11:39:36 AM UTC-8, Lee wrote:
    Hi jon, all

This is my shot at explaining solipsism
    back in '99, at the alt.solipsism n.g.

~ Lee

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Newsgroups: alt.solipsism
    Date: 1999/08/29
    Subject: Re: what's solipism

Hey there,

This is my first crack at answering this question, and so
    please just add "I suppose" or "I would guess that..." to
    every sentence that appears to speak for other than my
    own experience. That being said..

Solipsism is a much maligned world-view that features the
    understanding that my _own_ world (that which orbits the Sun
    of my point of awareness) is truly the only world of which I have
    any real knowledge, and that profound shifts in understanding
    (or identity-in-the-world) come with successive moves away from
    the predominant view of a 'shared' world, objectively common to
    us all.

In that sense, I would say anyone who breaks free of the
    'objective', impoverished world-view common to most (each
    of us being hapless cogs in an unknowable machine), toward
    the radically different perception of one's self as somehow
    creatively, *actively*, _central_ to the Whole Show has entered
    ... the solipsist's zone.

In its exalted form, solipsism's roots extend to at least as
    far back as the Vedic scriptures of India (though its
    contemporary expressions more often than not seem to
    dramatize its afflicted forms). I can know and embrace
    that all of creation in some unfathomable sense expresses
    *my own* deepest nature and most intimate wish.

The 'maligned' tag concerns two main issues: The
    misunderstanding by some that solipsism represents an
    obscene level of 'selfishness' and anti 'social' thinking, on the
    one hand, and the tendency of many solipsists to linger in the
    'adolescent' phase of the journey, where one is uncertain yet
    of just where this scenario leads, but damned certain it's
    slicker than that of the uninitiated. (Thus the clique-ishness

Unwillingness or inability to assume the challenging and
    unwieldy inner work of higher solipsism can effectively lock
    one into an afflicted version of the perspective that is
    predominantly alienating and decidedly short of life-
    affirmative. (Understandably, this probably represents the
    point at which most inititiates abandon or 'outgrow' their
    solipsistic phase;).

Breaking the spell of the predominant sense of (small)
    identity-in-the-world can grant an exhilirating feeling of
    deliverance into a vast new world of discovery, previously
    hidden by that of the old. In truth, there are endless stores
    of gifts and awakening that adorn the realm of "Self as Center
    of (your) Universe". Nothing less, in fact, than the joyous
    're-enchantment' of one's world. However, one must logically
    first resolve one's dis-enchantment, and this phase can be
    difficult and unpleasant - for oneself and for others. Here
    too, the aphorism holds: "The only way out is through."

Different solipsists will describe the journey's end and
    purpose differently, to be sure. But for those who by choice or
    by grace become genuinely willing to abandon the relative
    comfort of consensus reality, and move through the necessary
    changes required, sufficiently to even once glimpse solipsism's
    paradoxical Prize of total responsibility / total deliverance
    (or Accountablity/Absolution or Understanding/Ignorance),
    every definition of solipsism short of this new mark represents
    merely one or another eddy-pool enroute to the ocean. Another
    waystation on the mountain trail. (Any other metaphors --
    anyone ?;)

The road to mastery is paved -by nature- with muddlery, it
    seems. But solipsists know, at least, that this is not that
    same tired road they tread, before.

Shalom, y'all

Lee

--
    Lucid Living Institute of Santa Fe
    "Exploring High Lucid Awareness"
    PO Box 1416
    Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504
    Ph/Fax 505.473.1302

L.Jackson <synthetic_fi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> what's solipism?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/talk.religion.course-miracle/after$3A2013$2F03$2F30$20AND$20before$3A2013$2F04$2F01/talk.religion.course-miracle/PjnVWPLzU7s

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 21 17:19:03 2021

Re: My most successful vibrations technique

Postby todd421757 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm
    I definitely agree about astral projection causing someone to be ungrounded. Meditation works great for me also. Whenever I feel ungrounded I do the meditation
    below. It has worked well for me.

Start in a perfectly silent room. After maintaining your “quiet
    mind” during a period of meditation – try to become aware of
    the “inner sound” that resonates in your mind.

Note, that we are NOT talking here about a sound of breathing
    or heartbeat – only the sound that is in your mind.
    Explore this sound. Then aim to identify its Source. By
    concentration try to “locate” the Source of your “inner sound”.
    While maintaining complete relaxation of every part of your
    physical body, seek the maximum intensity and the highest
    pitch of your “inner sound”.

Eventually (which may happen spontaneously or after many
    years of practice) you will reach a state in which the “inner
    sound” becomes so loud, that you will find it almost
    unbearable, but only for the very first time. Do not be afraid –
    this is normal.

When you are sufficiently close to the Source of the inner
    sound, you should be able to find the beginning of a “tunnel” –
    the same “tunnel” that has been reported by many people who
    have experienced clinical death and came back to life.

To locate the “tunnel” in such a state, seek The Light at “the
    other side”. The Light will initially be no bigger than a distant
    star. Try to focus your attention on the star and not to “lose” it.
    Then, by concentration, aim to “approach” The Light. If you
    succeed, you will have a sensation of traveling with
    phenomenal speed towards The Light, even though your
    physical body will be perfectly still. Everything around The
    Light will create the illusion of a “tunnel”. It is an illusion,
    because if you exercise your Freedom of Choice and decide to
    stop along the way – you will find yourself among the stars,
    and the “space” will seem distorted.

When you succeed to approach The Light – it will become
    very bright and eventually its brightness will exceed that of the
    Sun. What we perceive as The Light – is actually our Higher
    Self – our very private interface to The Great Intellect.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

Postby todd421757 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

happyMoth wrote:Do you think the vibrations are healthy?

I don't know if they are healthy or not. I can only speak of my personal experience. The vibrations originate from the 6 vehram energy orbs that are outside of everyone's body. Vessen Hopkins is the discoverer of the orbs. His ebook and website are no longer available online. I still have his ebook. I have
    his email address if anyone wants to contact him to purchase his ebook. It is a very good book. Here is his video from youtube:

http://youtu.be/2_GPTSiJEDc

I do know vibrations are required if your goal is etheric projection. Astral projection, lucid dreaming, and phasing don't necessarily need vibrations to have
    a successful projection. I only do etheric projection, so I can only speak what works for me.

I have had somewhere around 200-300 hundred vibration experiences. One thing I noticed is when I raise the frequency of the vibrations, I can heal myself of colds, sickness, aches, or tired feelings. One time I lowered the frequency of the
    vibrations as an experiment. I became sick for two weeks afterwards. I believe the
    vibrations can heal you when raised in frequency. To me vibrations are more important than OBE's since you actually can gain a net amount of energy to heal yourself as long as you RAISE the frequency.

You can make the vibrations last for a long time by using your will power to raise
    your pinpoint of consciousness from the exact center of your head through the top
    of your skull while gently rolling your eyes backwards to raise the vibrational frequency as high as you possibly can, and hold it there WITHOUT letting up.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 21 17:21:40 2021

Postby todd421757 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm
    I definitely agree about astral projection causing someone to be ungrounded. Meditation works great for me also. Whenever I feel ungrounded I do the meditation

Start in a perfectly silent room. After maintaining your quiet
    mind during a period of meditation try to become aware of
    the inner sound that resonates in your mind.

or heartbeat only the sound that is in your mind.
    concentration try to locate the Source of your inner sound.
    pitch of your inner sound.

years of practice) you will reach a state in which the inner
    sound becomes so loud, that you will find it almost
    unbearable, but only for the very first time. Do not be afraid
    this is normal.

sound, you should be able to find the beginning of a tunnel
    the same tunnel that has been reported by many people who

To locate the tunnel in such a state, seek The Light at the
    other side. The Light will initially be no bigger than a distant
    star. Try to focus your attention on the star and not to lose it.
    Then, by concentration, aim to approach The Light. If you
    Light will create the illusion of a tunnel. It is an illusion,
    stop along the way you will find yourself among the stars,
    and the space will seem distorted.

When you succeed to approach The Light it will become
    Sun. What we perceive as The Light is actually our Higher
    Self our very private interface to The Great Intellect.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

Postby todd421757 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't know if they are healthy or not. I can only speak of my personal experience. The vibrations originate from the 6 vehram energy orbs that are outside of everyone's body. Vessen Hopkins is the discoverer of the orbs. His ebook and website are no longer available online. I still have his ebook. I have
    his email address if anyone wants to contact him to purchase his ebook. It is a very good book. Here is his video from youtube:

I do know vibrations are required if your goal is etheric projection. Astral projection, lucid dreaming, and phasing don't necessarily need vibrations to have
    a successful projection. I only do etheric projection, so I can only speak what works for me.

I have had somewhere around 200-300 hundred vibration experiences. One thing I noticed is when I raise the frequency of the vibrations, I can heal myself of colds, sickness, aches, or tired feelings. One time I lowered the frequency of the
    vibrations as an experiment. I became sick for two weeks afterwards. I believe the
    vibrations can heal you when raised in frequency. To me vibrations are more important than OBE's since you actually can gain a net amount of energy to heal yourself as long as you RAISE the frequency.

You can make the vibrations last for a long time by using your will power to raise
    your pinpoint of consciousness from the exact center of your head through the top
    of your skull while gently rolling your eyes backwards to raise the vibrational frequency as high as you possibly can, and hold it there WITHOUT letting up.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 27 17:34:00 2021

Postby todd421757 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Start in a perfectly silent room. After maintaining your “quiet
    mind” during a period of meditation – try to become aware of
    the “inner sound” that resonates in your mind.

or heartbeat – only the sound that is in your mind.
    concentration try to “locate” the Source of your “inner sound”.
    pitch of your “inner sound”.

years of practice) you will reach a state in which the “inner
    sound” becomes so loud, that you will find it almost
    unbearable, but only for the very first time. Do not be afraid –
    this is normal.

sound, you should be able to find the beginning of a “tunnel” –
    the same “tunnel” that has been reported by many people who

To locate the “tunnel” in such a state, seek The Light at “the
    other side”. The Light will initially be no bigger than a distant
    star. Try to focus your attention on the star and not to “lose” it.
    Then, by concentration, aim to “approach” The Light. If you
    Light will create the illusion of a “tunnel”. It is an illusion,
    stop along the way – you will find yourself among the stars,
    and the “space” will seem distorted.

When you succeed to approach The Light – it will become
    Sun. What we perceive as The Light – is actually our Higher
    Self – our very private interface to The Great Intellect.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

Postby todd421757 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 18:14:31 2021

https://web.archive.org/web/20210929000737/https://books.google.com/books?id=JU5QAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT22&lpg=PT22&dq=%22Wherever+I+turn%2C+I+see+the+face+of+God%22&source=bl&ots=iOXRSi-S4R&sig=POvNdd9n2ak9zxKnRLvOak19J50&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiR5-P-
    mfPdAhUEx58KHby4CQMQ6AEwAHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=%22Wherever%20I%20turn%2C%20I%20see%20the%20face%20of%20God%22&f=false

https://www.google.com/books/edition/_/JU5QAQAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&pg=PT22&dq=%22Wherever+I+turn,+I+see+the+face+of+God%22

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 18:22:41 2021

Postby todd421757 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Start in a perfectly silent room. After maintaining your quiet
    mind during a period of meditation try to become aware of
    the inner sound that resonates in your mind.

or heartbeat only the sound that is in your mind.
    concentration try to locate the Source of your inner sound.
    pitch of your inner sound.

years of practice) you will reach a state in which the inner
    sound becomes so loud, that you will find it almost
    unbearable, but only for the very first time. Do not be afraid
    this is normal.

sound, you should be able to find the beginning of a tunnel
    the same tunnel that has been reported by many people who

To locate the tunnel in such a state, seek The Light at the
    other side. The Light will initially be no bigger than a distant
    star. Try to focus your attention on the star and not to lose it.
    Then, by concentration, aim to approach The Light. If you
    Light will create the illusion of a tunnel. It is an illusion,
    stop along the way you will find yourself among the stars,
    and the space will seem distorted.

When you succeed to approach The Light it will become
    Sun. What we perceive as The Light is actually our Higher
    Self our very private interface to The Great Intellect.

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

Postby todd421757 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

todd421757
    Astral Full Member

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05