• Miracles And Vision *Necessarily* Go Together

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 17 00:14:04 2019
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

"Miracles are seen in light."

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together. This needs repeating, and frequent repeating. It is a central idea in your new thought system, and the perception that it produces. The miracle is always there.
    Its presence is not caused by your vision; its absence is not the result of your
    failure to see. It is only your awareness of miracles that is affected. You will
    see them in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

To you, then, light is crucial."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, "Miracles are seen in light" Lesson 91

"When you have looked on what seemed terrifying, and seen it change to sights of
    loveliness and peace; when you have looked on scenes of violence and death, and watched them change to quiet views of gardens under open skies, with clear, life-giving water running happily beside them in dancing brooks that never waste
    away; who need persuade you to accept the gift of vision? And after vision, who
    is there who could refuse what must come after? Think but an instant just on this; you can behold the holiness God gave his Son. And never need you think that
    there is something else for you to see."

- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 20, Section 8

"There is no problem, no event or situation, no perplexity that vision will not solve."

"Vision is freely given to those who ask to see."

"this world is an hallucination... Hallucinations disappear when they are recognized for what they are..."
    "And all you need to do is recognize that *you* did this."

"See the mighty works that [the Holy Spirit] will do through you, and you must be
    convinced you did them through him. It is impossible to deny the Source of effects so powerful they could not be of you. Leave room for him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, Section 11 (12pdf)

"Perceiving His results, you will understand where He must be, and finally know what He is."

"It's all so strange," [Bastian] concluded. "A wish comes into my head, and then
    something always happens that makes the wish come true. I haven't made this up,
    you know. I wouldn't be able to. I could never have invented all the different
    night plants in Perilin [The Night Forest]. Or the colors of [the Desert of] Goab
    -- or you! It's all much more wonderful and real than anything I could have made
    up. But all the same, nothing is there until I've wished it."
    "That," said the [fire]lion, "is because you're carrying AURYN, the Gem."
    - The Neverending Story, p.111, https://tinyurl.com/The-Neverending-Story-pdf

"all the magnificence, the grandeur of the scene and the enormous opening vistas
    that rise to meet one as the journey continues, [could not] be foretold from the
    outset. Yet even these, whose splendor reaches indescribable heights as one proceeds, fall short indeed of all that wait when the pathway ceases and time ends
    with it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 19, "What Is Justice?"

"Nothing [you] can do, can compare even in the slightest with the glorious surprise of remembering Who [You are]. Let all [your] learning and all [your] efforts be directed toward this one great final surprise, and [you] will not be content to be delayed by the little ones that may come to [you] on the way."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 25, "Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?"

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together.

You will see [Miracles] in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is
    light and in him is no darkness at all."
    - St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 17 00:15:56 2019

"Christ's vision is the miracle in which all miracles are born. It is their source,"
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 159

"Christ's vision has one law. It does not look upon a body, and mistake it for the Son whom God created. It beholds a light beyond the body; an idea beyond what
    can be touched, a purity undimmed by errors, pitiful mistakes, and fearful thoughts of guilt from dreams of sin. It sees no separation. And it looks on everyone, on every circumstance, all happenings and all events, without the slightest fading of the light it sees.
    This can be taught; and must be taught by all who would achieve it. It requires
    but the recognition that the world can not give anything that faintly can compare
    with this in value; nor set up a goal that does not merely disappear when this has
    been perceived. And this you give today: See no one as a body. Greet him as the
    Son of God he is, acknowledging that he is one with you in holiness."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 158

"Christ beholds no sin in anyone. And in His sight the sinless are as one. Their
    holiness was given by His Father and Himself."

"7. Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary first."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 7 20:07:30 2020

"The light has come.
    I have forgiven the world.

Realize that your forgiveness entitles you to vision. Understand that the Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving. Believe He will not fail you now. You have forgiven the world. He will be with you as you watch
    and wait. He will show you what true vision sees. It is His Will, and you have
    joined with Him. Wait patiently for Him. He will be there. The light has come.
    You have forgiven the world.
    Tell Him you know you cannot fail because you trust in Him. And tell yourself you
    wait in certainty to look upon the world He promised you. From this time forth you will see differently. Today the light has come. And you will see the world
    that has been promised you since time began, and in which is the end of time ensured.

The light has come.

The shorter practice periods, too, will be joyful reminders of your release. Remind yourself every quarter of an hour or so that today is a time for special celebration. Give thanks for mercy and the Love of God. Rejoice in the power of
    forgiveness to heal your sight completely. Be confident that on this day there is
    a new beginning. Without the darkness of the past upon your eyes, you cannot fail
    to see today. And what you see will be so welcome that you will gladly extend today forever.

Say, then:

The light has come.

Should you be tempted, say to anyone who seems to pull you back into darkness:

The light has come.
    I have forgiven you.

We dedicate this day to the serenity in which God would have you be. Keep it in
    your awareness of yourself and see it everywhere today, as we celebrate the beginning of your vision and the sight of the real world, which has come to replace the unforgiven world you thought was real."

- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 75 "The Light Has Come"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 7 20:10:52 2020

"The light has come.

Realize that your forgiveness entitles you to vision. Understand that the Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving. Believe He will not fail you now. You have forgiven the world. He will be with you as you watch
    Tell Him you know you cannot fail because you trust in Him. And tell yourself you
    wait in certainty to look upon the world He promised you. From this time forth you will see differently. Today the light has come. And you will see the world
    that has been promised you since time began, and in which is the end of time ensured.

The light has come.

The shorter practice periods, too, will be joyful reminders of your release. Remind yourself every quarter of an hour or so that today is a time for special celebration. Give thanks for mercy and the Love of God. Rejoice in the power of
    forgiveness to heal your sight completely. Be confident that on this day there is
    a new beginning. Without the darkness of the past upon your eyes, you cannot fail
    to see today. And what you see will be so welcome that you will gladly extend today forever.

Say, then:

The light has come.

The light has come.
    I have forgiven you.

your awareness of yourself and see it everywhere today, as we celebrate the beginning of your vision and the sight of the real world, which has come to replace the unforgiven world you thought was real."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From course zealot@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 8 22:43:13 2020
    With infinite energy and intelligence all things are possible is a matter of fact.
    Einstein's theory of relativity teaches us that matter is energy, and energy is matter.

Thus, as a log can be burned into light, so can light be turned into a log.

"Child of light... the light is in you."

"With God all things are possible."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 19:26, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

The above indicates the answer is light. Which is what we've been hearing in the
    thread above.

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together. You
    will see [Miracles] in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

[Also consider Love, for "With God all things are possible," - Jesus, and "God is
    love." - St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:8b, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV (he also said "God is Light and in him is no darkness at all."]

Yet the below passages from the Bible indicate belief by itself could suffice. So
    do you think it is just light, (if love), as A Course in Miracles above is saying?
    Or is it also possible to use belief, apparently by itself, as the below passages say?:

"So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to
    you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and
    does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done,
    he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
    - Jesus Christ, Mark 11:22-24, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be
    impossible for you."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 17:20, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will
    do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."
    - Jesus Christ, John 14:12, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"all things *are* possible to him who believes.”
    - Jesus Christ, Mark 9:23, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

It seems to say here, it's belief, in A Course in Miracles:

"Few appreciate the real power of the mind, and no one remains fully aware of it
    all the time. However, if you hope to spare yourself from fear there are some things you must realize, and realize fully. The mind is very powerful, and never
    loses its creative force. It never sleeps. Every instant it is creating. It is
    hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 2, Section 7

Christianity commands you to work Miracles:
    "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you
    have received, freely give."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 10:8, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Another possibility is forgiveness:
    "Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real."

So, Light, Love, Belief, Forgiveness, or a combination of all four? For it to be
    forgiveness per se, that would have to be because there was no quantifiable material world, which is kind of what the Course says, but not sure about this point except that as a prerequisite to Miracles, upset minds probably cannot work
    miracles, and there are some who connect materialism with guilt/qualification. In
    other words there are some who connect quantification with qualification; while I
    ponder if it's all qualification, yet the materialism of the world says it's not,
    yet A Course in Miracles says 'there is no world,' and if miracles exist, there is
    no world is clear.

So while it is probable that forgiveness is a prerequisite, and perhaps you just
    have to search your mind for unforgiveness; the rest below further considers the
    possibility that it is forgiveness itself that works the miracles while the quotes
    above definitely suggest merely light, love or belief:

"Salvation and forgiveness are the same. They both imply that something has gone
    wrong; something to be saved from, forgiven for; something amiss that needs corrective change; something apart or different from the Will of God. Thus do both terms imply a thing impossible but yet which has occurred, resulting in a state of conflict seen between what is and what could never be."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 99

"You who belong to the First Cause, created by him like unto himself and part of
    him, are more than merely guiltless. The state of guiltlessness is only the condition in which what is not there has been removed from the disordered mind that thought it was. This state, and only this, must you attain... for until you
    do, you will still think that you are separate from God.

When you have let all that obscured the truth in your most holy mind be undone for
    you, and therefore stand in grace before your Father, he will give himself to you
    as he has always done. Giving himself is all he knows, and so it is all knowledge. For what he knows not, cannot be, and therefore cannot be given."

Would you know of One Who gives forever, and Who knows of nothing except giving?"
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, Section 4 (5pdf)

"Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation. Correct perception
    of your brother is necessary, because minds have chosen to see themselves as separate. Spirit knows God completely. That is its miraculous power. The fact
    that each one has this power completely is a condition entirely alien to the world's thinking. The world believes that if anyone has everything, there is nothing left. But God's miracles are as total as His Thoughts because they are His Thoughts.

(Compare to: "The Kingdom cannot be found alone, and you who are the Kingdom cannot find yourself alone." - Chapter 8, Section 3; Is "alone" merely the notion
    there is someone out there, but they're not around? tangent)

As long as perception lasts prayer has a place. Since perception rests on lack,
    those who perceive have not totally accepted the Atonement and given themselves over to truth. Perception is based on a separated state, so that anyone who perceives at all needs healing. Communion, not prayer, is the natural state of those who know. God and His miracle are inseparable. How beautiful indeed are the Thoughts of God who live in His light! Your worth is beyond perception because it is beyond doubt. Do not perceive yourself in different lights. Know
    yourself in the One Light where the miracle that is you is perfectly clear."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 3, Section 5

"Prayer is a way of asking for something. It is the medium of miracles. But the
    only meaningful prayer is for forgiveness, because those who have been forgiven have everything. Once forgiveness has been accepted, prayer in the usual sense becomes utterly meaningless. The prayer for forgiveness is nothing more than a request that you may be able to recognize what you already have.

In electing perception instead of knowledge, you placed yourself in a position where you could resemble your Father only by perceiving miraculously. You have lost the knowledge that you yourself are a miracle of God. Creation is your Source and your only real function."

"Forgiveness is the only means whereby Christ's vision comes to me."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 247

"Forgive your brother, and you cannot separate yourself from him nor from his Father. You need no forgiveness, for the wholly pure have never sinned."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 25, Section 2 (3 pdf)

"God is the Love in which I forgive.

God does not forgive because He has never condemned. And there must be condemnation before forgiveness is necessary. Forgiveness is the great need of this world, but that is because it is a world of illusions. Those who forgive are
    thus releasing themselves from illusions, while those who withhold forgiveness are
    binding themselves to them. As you condemn only yourself, so do you forgive only
    yourself.
    Yet although God does not forgive, His Love is nevertheless the basis of forgiveness. Fear condemns and love forgives. Forgiveness thus undoes what fear
    has produced, returning the mind to the awareness of God. For this reason, forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 46

"Forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear." !!

yet,

"Fear condemns and love forgives."

"love forgives."

Like I said, perhaps you just have to search your mind for unforgiveness.

"Those who forgive are thus releasing themselves from illusions, while those who
    withhold forgiveness are binding themselves to them."

"As you condemn only yourself, so do you forgive only yourself."

So maybe those who forgive, love themselves and others completely? And those who
    love, forgive others completely? What word or concept is best to focus on?

The power of belief, the power of light, the power of forgiveness, the power of love, the power of the mind:

Regarding the power of love vs. the power the mind, the mind only *is* the power
    of love, for there is nothing else besides love, but nothing. Nothing does not exist: A Course in Miracles confirms:

"You cannot really give anything but love to anyone or anything, nor can you really receive anything but love from them."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 12, Section 7

"you *are* love. Love is your power, which... gives you everything."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 7, Section 6

So are the power of light, forgiveness, and love one, and are the power of belief
    and the mind one? And I just proved it says love and the mind are one, so there
    is one power?

I would think light, but it looks like the above really harps on forgiveness, belief, and love. The power of the mind I guess is one of those four though, or
    all four as it is seeming.

So forgiveness and love can be seen to be one, and love and light can be seen to
    be one, so these three can be seen to be one; but what's with belief?

Maybe this is what it was saying about belief: (I hope the rest isn't getting superfluous):

"Forgiveness is the home of miracles...

The miracle is taken first on faith, because to ask for it implies the mind has been made ready to conceive of what it cannot see and does not understand. Yet faith will bring its witnesses to show that what it rested on is really there. And
    thus the miracle will justify your faith in it, and show it rested on a world more
    real than what you saw before; a world redeemed from what you thought was there."

[Do you really think this is going to happen??]

"Miracles... show that what is born can never die, for what has life has immortality."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, "What Is a Miracle" For Lessons 341-350

and,
    "The Holy Spirit is invisible, but you can see the results of his presence, and through them you will learn that he is there. What he enables you to do is clearly not of this world, for miracles violate every law of reality as this world
    judges it. Every law of time and space, of magnitude and mass is transcended, for
    what the Holy Spirit enables you to do is clearly beyond all of them. Perceiving
    his results, you will understand where he must be, and finally know what he is."

and,
    "You cannot see the Holy Spirit, but you can see his manifestations. And unless
    you do, you will not realize he is there. Miracles are his witnesses, and speak
    for his presence. What you cannot see becomes real to you only through the witnesses that speak for it. For you can be aware of what you cannot see, and it
    can become compellingly real to you as its Presence becomes manifest through you.
    Do the Holy Spirit's work, for you share in his function. As your function in Heaven is creation, so your function on earth is healing. God shares his function
    with you in Heaven, and the Holy Spirit shares his with you on earth. As long as
    you believe you have other functions, so long will you need correction. For this
    belief is the destruction of peace, a goal in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit's purpose."

Faith may almost seem to make one say, "someone else will do it," to give up one's
    own _agency_. If "faith," is, why wouldn't the "Holy Spirit" have been doing it
    for us _all along_?

But,
    "God works with us and through us, and not without us or against us."
    - A Church Marquee

"See the mighty works that he will do through you, and you must be convinced you
    did them through him. It is impossible to deny the Source of effects so powerful
    they could not be of you. Leave room for him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace."

As discussed in the "Peace" post, as soon as you stop attacking yourself, and return your mind to peace, the love of God will naturally enter, because God is here already. To be filled with the Holy Spirit merely means to give up corruption.

"Perceiving his results, you will understand where he must be, and finally know what he is."

It must be remembered, it is not the Holy Spirit whom you turn to, but _Your_ Holy
    Spirit, Your Holy _Self_: "My Holy Self shall heal all things" (My concept). Your
    Holy Self is the One Self which runs through all things, and is greater than the
    small concept of yourself. But it is the simple same self you know, the only you
    you've ever known, not distracted by all the responsibilities and recreational pursuits of the world.

So become one with the light, and with God all things are possible. God is light,
    so with light all things are possible.

Love
    Forgiveness
    Light
    Belief/Faith/The Mind

Forgiveness is forgiveness. That is what it's for.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 11 11:52:02 2021
    Miracles And Vision *Necessarily* Go Together

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together. This needs repeating, and frequent repeating. It is a central idea in your new thought system, and the perception that it produces. The miracle is always there.
    Its presence is not caused by your vision; its absence is not the result of your
    failure to see. It is only your awareness of miracles that is affected. You will
    see them in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, "Miracles are seen in light" Lesson 91

"When you have looked on what seemed terrifying, and seen it change to sights of
    loveliness and peace; when you have looked on scenes of violence and death, and watched them change to quiet views of gardens under open skies, with clear, life-giving water running happily beside them in dancing brooks that never waste
    away; who need persuade you to accept the gift of vision? And after vision, who
    is there who could refuse what must come after? Think but an instant just on this; you can behold the holiness God gave his Son. And never need you think that
    there is something else for you to see."

- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 20, Section 8

"There is no problem, no event or situation, no perplexity that vision will not solve."

"Vision is freely given to those who ask to see."

"this world is an hallucination... Hallucinations disappear when they are recognized for what they are..."
    "And all you need to do is recognize that *you* did this."

"See the mighty works that [the Holy Spirit] will do through you, and you must be
    convinced you did them through him. It is impossible to deny the Source of effects so powerful they could not be of you. Leave room for him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace."

"Perceiving His results, you will understand where He must be, and finally know what He is."

"It's all so strange," [Bastian] concluded. "A wish comes into my head, and then
    something always happens that makes the wish come true. I haven't made this up,
    you know. I wouldn't be able to. I could never have invented all the different
    night plants in Perilin [The Night Forest]. Or the colors of [the Desert of] Goab
    -- or you! It's all much more wonderful and real than anything I could have made
    up. But all the same, nothing is there until I've wished it."
    "That," said the [fire]lion, "is because you're carrying AURYN, the Gem."
    - The Neverending Story, p.111, https://tinyurl.com/The-Neverending-Story-pdf

"all the magnificence, the grandeur of the scene and the enormous opening vistas
    that rise to meet one as the journey continues, [could not] be foretold from the
    outset. Yet even these, whose splendor reaches indescribable heights as one proceeds, fall short indeed of all that wait when the pathway ceases and time ends
    with it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 19, "What Is Justice?"

"Nothing [you] can do, can compare even in the slightest with the glorious surprise of remembering Who [You are]. Let all [your] learning and all [your] efforts be directed toward this one great final surprise, and [you] will not be content to be delayed by the little ones that may come to [you] on the way."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 25, "Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?"

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together.

You will see [Miracles] in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is
    light and in him is no darkness at all."
    - St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 11 11:52:55 2021
    Christ's Vision Is The Miracle In Which All Miracles Are Born

"Christ's vision is the miracle in which all miracles are born. It is their source,"

"Christ's vision has one law. It does not look upon a body, and mistake it for the Son whom God created. It beholds a light beyond the body; an idea beyond what
    can be touched, a purity undimmed by errors, pitiful mistakes, and fearful thoughts of guilt from dreams of sin. It sees no separation. And it looks on everyone, on every circumstance, all happenings and all events, without the slightest fading of the light it sees.
    This can be taught; and must be taught by all who would achieve it. It requires
    but the recognition that the world can not give anything that faintly can compare
    with this in value; nor set up a goal that does not merely disappear when this has
    been perceived. And this you give today: See no one as a body. Greet him as the
    Son of God he is, acknowledging that he is one with you in holiness."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 158

"Christ beholds no sin in anyone. And in His sight the sinless are as one. Their
    holiness was given by His Father and Himself."

"7. Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary first."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 11 11:54:56 2021
    The Light Has Come - Forgiveness Entitles You To Vision

"The light has come.

The light has come.

Say, then:

The light has come.

The light has come.
    I have forgiven you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 11 12:31:59 2021
    The Light Has Come - Forgiveness Entitles You To Vision

"The light has come.

The light has come.

Say, then:

The light has come.

The light has come.
    I have forgiven you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to course zealot on Wed Feb 2 23:52:05 2022
    On 2/8/2020 10:43 PM, course zealot wrote:
    With infinite energy and intelligence all things are possible is a matter of fact.
    Einstein's theory of relativity teaches us that matter is energy, and energy is
    matter.

Thus, as a log can be burned into light, so can light be turned into a log.

"Child of light... the light is in you."

"With God all things are possible."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 19:26, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

The above indicates the answer is light. Which is what we've been hearing in the
    thread above.

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together. You
    will see [Miracles] in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

[Also consider Love, for "With God all things are possible," - Jesus, and "God is
    love." - St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:8b, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV (he
    also said "God is Light and in him is no darkness at all."]

Yet the below passages from the Bible indicate belief by itself could suffice. So
    do you think it is just light, (if love), as A Course in Miracles above is saying?
    Or is it also possible to use belief, apparently by itself, as the below passages
    say?:

"So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to
    you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and
    does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done,
    he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask
    when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
    - Jesus Christ, Mark 11:22-24, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to
    this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be
    impossible for you."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 17:20, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will
    do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." - Jesus Christ, John 14:12, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"all things *are* possible to him who believes.”
    - Jesus Christ, Mark 9:23, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

It seems to say here, it's belief, in A Course in Miracles:

"Few appreciate the real power of the mind, and no one remains fully aware of it
    all the time. However, if you hope to spare yourself from fear there are some
    things you must realize, and realize fully. The mind is very powerful, and never
    loses its creative force. It never sleeps. Every instant it is creating. It is
    hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 2, Section 7

Christianity commands you to work Miracles:
    "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you
    have received, freely give."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 10:8, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Another possibility is forgiveness:
    "Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real."

So, Light, Love, Belief, Forgiveness, or a combination of all four? For it to be
    forgiveness per se, that would have to be because there was no quantifiable material world, which is kind of what the Course says, but not sure about this
    point except that as a prerequisite to Miracles, upset minds probably cannot work
    miracles, and there are some who connect materialism with guilt/qualification. In
    other words there are some who connect quantification with qualification; while I
    ponder if it's all qualification, yet the materialism of the world says it's not,
    yet A Course in Miracles says 'there is no world,' and if miracles exist, there is
    no world is clear.

So while it is probable that forgiveness is a prerequisite, and perhaps you just
    have to search your mind for unforgiveness; the rest below further considers the
    possibility that it is forgiveness itself that works the miracles while the quotes
    above definitely suggest merely light, love or belief:

"Salvation and forgiveness are the same. They both imply that something has gone
    wrong; something to be saved from, forgiven for; something amiss that needs corrective change; something apart or different from the Will of God. Thus do
    both terms imply a thing impossible but yet which has occurred, resulting in a
    state of conflict seen between what is and what could never be."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 99

"You who belong to the First Cause, created by him like unto himself and part of
    him, are more than merely guiltless. The state of guiltlessness is only the condition in which what is not there has been removed from the disordered mind
    that thought it was. This state, and only this, must you attain... for until you
    do, you will still think that you are separate from God.

When you have let all that obscured the truth in your most holy mind be undone for
    you, and therefore stand in grace before your Father, he will give himself to you
    as he has always done. Giving himself is all he knows, and so it is all knowledge. For what he knows not, cannot be, and therefore cannot be given."

Would you know of One Who gives forever, and Who knows of nothing except giving?"
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, Section 4 (5pdf)

"Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation. Correct perception
    of your brother is necessary, because minds have chosen to see themselves as separate. Spirit knows God completely. That is its miraculous power. The fact
    that each one has this power completely is a condition entirely alien to the world's thinking. The world believes that if anyone has everything, there is nothing left. But God's miracles are as total as His Thoughts because they are
    His Thoughts.

(Compare to: "The Kingdom cannot be found alone, and you who are the Kingdom cannot find yourself alone." - Chapter 8, Section 3; Is "alone" merely the notion
    there is someone out there, but they're not around? tangent)

As long as perception lasts prayer has a place. Since perception rests on lack,
    those who perceive have not totally accepted the Atonement and given themselves
    over to truth. Perception is based on a separated state, so that anyone who perceives at all needs healing. Communion, not prayer, is the natural state of
    those who know. God and His miracle are inseparable. How beautiful indeed are
    the Thoughts of God who live in His light! Your worth is beyond perception because it is beyond doubt. Do not perceive yourself in different lights. Know
    yourself in the One Light where the miracle that is you is perfectly clear." - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 3, Section 5

"Prayer is a way of asking for something. It is the medium of miracles. But the
    only meaningful prayer is for forgiveness, because those who have been forgiven
    have everything. Once forgiveness has been accepted, prayer in the usual sense
    becomes utterly meaningless. The prayer for forgiveness is nothing more than a
    request that you may be able to recognize what you already have.

In electing perception instead of knowledge, you placed yourself in a position
    where you could resemble your Father only by perceiving miraculously. You have
    lost the knowledge that you yourself are a miracle of God. Creation is your Source and your only real function."

"Forgiveness is the only means whereby Christ's vision comes to me."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 247

"Forgive your brother, and you cannot separate yourself from him nor from his Father. You need no forgiveness, for the wholly pure have never sinned."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 25, Section 2 (3 pdf)

"God is the Love in which I forgive.

God does not forgive because He has never condemned. And there must be condemnation before forgiveness is necessary. Forgiveness is the great need of
    this world, but that is because it is a world of illusions. Those who forgive are
    thus releasing themselves from illusions, while those who withhold forgiveness are
    binding themselves to them. As you condemn only yourself, so do you forgive only
    yourself.
    Yet although God does not forgive, His Love is nevertheless the basis of forgiveness. Fear condemns and love forgives. Forgiveness thus undoes what fear
    has produced, returning the mind to the awareness of God. For this reason, forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions
    disappear."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 46

"Forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions
    disappear." !!

yet,

"Fear condemns and love forgives."

"love forgives."

Like I said, perhaps you just have to search your mind for unforgiveness.

"Those who forgive are thus releasing themselves from illusions, while those who
    withhold forgiveness are binding themselves to them."

"As you condemn only yourself, so do you forgive only yourself."

So maybe those who forgive, love themselves and others completely? And those who
    love, forgive others completely? What word or concept is best to focus on?

The power of belief, the power of light, the power of forgiveness, the power of
    love, the power of the mind:

Regarding the power of love vs. the power the mind, the mind only *is* the power
    of love, for there is nothing else besides love, but nothing. Nothing does not
    exist: A Course in Miracles confirms:

"You cannot really give anything but love to anyone or anything, nor can you really receive anything but love from them."

"you *are* love. Love is your power, which... gives you everything."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 7, Section 6

So are the power of light, forgiveness, and love one, and are the power of belief
    and the mind one? And I just proved it says love and the mind are one, so there
    is one power?

I would think light, but it looks like the above really harps on forgiveness, belief, and love. The power of the mind I guess is one of those four though, or
    all four as it is seeming.

So forgiveness and love can be seen to be one, and love and light can be seen to
    be one, so these three can be seen to be one; but what's with belief?

Maybe this is what it was saying about belief: (I hope the rest isn't getting superfluous):

"Forgiveness is the home of miracles...

The miracle is taken first on faith, because to ask for it implies the mind has
    been made ready to conceive of what it cannot see and does not understand. Yet
    faith will bring its witnesses to show that what it rested on is really there. And
    thus the miracle will justify your faith in it, and show it rested on a world more
    real than what you saw before; a world redeemed from what you thought was there."

[Do you really think this is going to happen??]

"Miracles... show that what is born can never die, for what has life has immortality."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, "What Is a Miracle" For Lessons 341-350

and,
    "The Holy Spirit is invisible, but you can see the results of his presence, and
    through them you will learn that he is there. What he enables you to do is clearly not of this world, for miracles violate every law of reality as this world
    judges it. Every law of time and space, of magnitude and mass is transcended, for
    what the Holy Spirit enables you to do is clearly beyond all of them. Perceiving
    his results, you will understand where he must be, and finally know what he is."

and,
    "You cannot see the Holy Spirit, but you can see his manifestations. And unless
    you do, you will not realize he is there. Miracles are his witnesses, and speak
    for his presence. What you cannot see becomes real to you only through the witnesses that speak for it. For you can be aware of what you cannot see, and it
    can become compellingly real to you as its Presence becomes manifest through you.
    Do the Holy Spirit's work, for you share in his function. As your function in
    Heaven is creation, so your function on earth is healing. God shares his function
    with you in Heaven, and the Holy Spirit shares his with you on earth. As long as
    you believe you have other functions, so long will you need correction. For this
    belief is the destruction of peace, a goal in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit's purpose."

Faith may almost seem to make one say, "someone else will do it," to give up one's
    own _agency_. If "faith," is, why wouldn't the "Holy Spirit" have been doing it
    for us _all along_?

But,
    "God works with us and through us, and not without us or against us."
    - A Church Marquee

"See the mighty works that he will do through you, and you must be convinced you
    did them through him. It is impossible to deny the Source of effects so powerful
    they could not be of you. Leave room for him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace."

As discussed in the "Peace" post, as soon as you stop attacking yourself, and return your mind to peace, the love of God will naturally enter, because God is
    here already. To be filled with the Holy Spirit merely means to give up
    corruption.

"Perceiving his results, you will understand where he must be, and finally know
    what he is."

It must be remembered, it is not the Holy Spirit whom you turn to, but _Your_ Holy
    Spirit, Your Holy _Self_: "My Holy Self shall heal all things" (My concept). Your
    Holy Self is the One Self which runs through all things, and is greater than the
    small concept of yourself. But it is the simple same self you know, the only you
    you've ever known, not distracted by all the responsibilities and recreational
    pursuits of the world.

So become one with the light, and with God all things are possible. God is light,
    so with light all things are possible.

Love
    Forgiveness
    Light
    Belief/Faith/The Mind

Forgiveness is forgiveness. That is what it's for.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05