• PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT VENGEANCE AND HELL ARE ACTUALLY OUT OF THEIR MINDS -

From course zealot@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 12 20:33:24 2019
    Ebola and Leprosy are the likes of what we deal with, and murderers and capital criminals make us desperate men. If somebody killed your spouse and child and cut
    off your hand, and wasn't sorry, would you just blow them away or want to? And if
    they were sorry would it make any difference? And if you were driving along a windy dark road, and hit an icy patch and went off the road and your spouse and child died, and you lost your hand, and there was nobody to blame, and it was nobody's fault, how would that compare?

While we have a right to fight for freedom, and self-defense, Vengeance = blood atonement

No one deserves hell, and no one deserves punishment. No one deserves poverty, and no one deserves prison. No one deserves handicap or sickness at all. But what everyone deserves is freedom from injustice, and possibly recompenses. Victimizer deserve to repent and go and sin no more. Every Saint has a past. Every sinner has a future. Two wrongs don't make a right. Or else three do.

I don't know what you think, but I don't care if I've killed 150 million people.
    Do you want to reconcile, or do you want me to kill 150 million more.

_I love me_. If you don't love me, I hate you.

So granted you have to turn that around, someone's killed off half my society, I'm
    the President because I'm all that's left. So they've killed 150 million, they've
    raped, murdered, burned innocent men, women, children, alive, committed every horror known in a horror movie, on video. Maybe you think you have the upper hand, maybe you think they do. You ask them, well are you going to live next door
    to me, or far away, they go I don't know. What are you going to do?

Do you want to reconcile, or do you want them to kill 150 million more?

For the sake of blood atonement do you demand vengeance. Do you think one more wrong will make a right? So their lie won't persist, whether or not they're repentant?

Doesn't the Bible say "leave vengeance to God?" While the governments and the rogues of the world say "leave vengeance to me."

And what if there's no hell? Most people don't believe in it anyway. If you do,
    maybe you'll go there. Some Muslims who killed near 3,000 on 911 believed they would each get 77 virgins or some such thing.

Didn't you hear the part about "Jesus died for our sins?" That doesn't justify sin. But it _does_ absolve us all from punishment. "and we can see. And we can
    see!" - A Course in Miracles

If Christ can raise the dead. Then you have hope of salvation. And if he can't,
    then why do you believe in condemnation of any form?

The same Spirit who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in you:

"And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His
    Spirit who dwells in you."
    - Paul the Apostle, Romans 8:11, Holy Bible, New Testament

If the same Spirit who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in you, then to screw you would be to screw that Spirit. And so it is.

So you might as well screw yourself. What you're doing to others you're doing to
    yourself in many ways on many levels:

"Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for
    I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you
    visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
    “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and
    feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take
    You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and
    come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you,
    inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’" - Jesus Christ, Matt 25:34-40

"God wills no one suffer. He does not will anyone to suffer for a wrong decision,
    including you."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 8, Section 3

"I will with God that none of His Sons should suffer."
    - Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 6, Section 1

Paul the Apostle:
    "But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose
    minds the god of this age (Satan) has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light
    of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them."

"[God] made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but
    of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
    But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because
    of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
    how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
    For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
    For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory
    that excels.
    For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious. Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech- unlike Moses,
    who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
    But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in
    the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
    But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
    Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
    But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose
    heart.
    But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending
    ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God."

"And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," {Psalm 116:10} we also believe and therefore speak - "

"For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God."

"Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ,
    and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
    that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us:
    we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God."

- Paul the Apostle, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 3:6-4:2, 4:13, 4:15 5:18-20

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)