• Forgiveness = Peace = Love = Energy = Overcome The World - Simple Scien

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 22 02:00:05 2021
    "You who want peace can find it only by complete forgiveness."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, "The Meaning of Miracles," Section 6, "The Illusion of Needs"

"Salvation is for the mind, and it is attained through peace."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 12, "The Holy Spirit's Curriculum," Section 3, "The Investment in Reality"

"God's peace is the condition for His Will. Attain His peace, and you remember Him."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 20, "What Is the Peace of God?"

"There is no will except the Will of Love."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 331 "There is no conflict, for my will is
    Yours."

"Would you know of One Who gives forever, and Who knows of nothing except giving?"
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, "Teaching for Truth," Section 4 (5pdf), "Your
    Function in the Atonement"

Seriously, it's just cash people. Or health problems.

"Let me recognize my problems have been solved"
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 80

"Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real."

"In this one sentence is our course explained. In this one sentence is our practicing given its one direction. And in this one sentence is the Holy Spirit's
    whole curriculum specified exactly as it is."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 20, "What Is the Peace of God?"

"Forgiveness lifts the darkness, reasserts your will, and lets you look upon a world of light."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 73, "I will there be light."

"God does not forgive because He has never condemned. And there must be condemnation before forgiveness is necessary. Forgiveness is the great need of this world, but that is because it is a world of illusions. Those who forgive are
    thus releasing themselves from illusions, while those who withhold forgiveness are
    binding themselves to them. As you condemn only yourself, so do you forgive only
    yourself.
    Yet although God does not forgive, His Love is nevertheless the basis of forgiveness. Fear condemns and love forgives. Forgiveness thus undoes what fear
    has produced, returning the mind to the awareness of God. For this reason, forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 46 "God is the Love in which I forgive."

"Fear condemns and love forgives."

"Forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear."

Forgiveness = Peace = Love = Energy = Overcome the world.

This is the science which we have heard from him and declare to you.

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)