• I Love You For The Truth In You, As God Does

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 4 03:23:05 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

I Love You For The Truth In You, As God Does

"I love you for the truth in you, as God does. Your deceptions may deceive you,
    but they cannot deceive me. Knowing what you are, I cannot doubt you. I hear only the Holy Spirit in you, Who speaks to me through you. If you would hear me,
    hear my brothers in whom God's Voice speaks. The answer to all prayers lies in them. You will be answered as you hear the answer in everyone. Do not listen to
    anything else or you will not hear truly.

Believe in your brothers because I believe in you, and you will learn that my belief in you is justified. Believe in me by believing in them, for the sake of
    what God gave them. They will answer you if you learn to ask only truth of them.
    Do not ask for blessings without blessing them, for only in this way can you learn
    how blessed you are. By following this way you are seeking the truth in you. This
    is not going beyond yourself but toward yourself. Hear only God's Answer in his
    sons, and you are answered.

To disbelieve is to side against, or to attack. To believe is to accept, and to
    side with. To believe is not to be credulous, but to accept and appreciate. What
    you do not believe you do not appreciate, and you cannot be grateful for what you
    do not value. There is a price you will pay for judgment, because judgment is the
    setting of a price. And as you set it you will pay it.

If paying is equated with getting, you will set the price low but demand a high return. You will have forgotten, however, that your return is in proportion to your judgment of worth. If paying is associated with giving it cannot be perceived as loss, and the reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving will be
    recognized. The price will then be set high, because of the value of the return.
    The price for getting is to lose sight of value, making it inevitable that you will not value what you receive. Valuing it little, you will not appreciate it and you will not want it.

Never forget, then, that you set the value on what you receive, and price it by what you give. To believe that it is possible to get much for little is to believe that you can bargain with God. God's laws are always fair and perfectly
    consistent. By giving you receive. But to receive is to accept, not to get. It
    is impossible not to have, but it is possible not to know you have. The recognition of having is the willingness for giving, and only by this willingness
    can you recognize what you have. What you give is therefore the value you put on
    what you have, being the exact measure of the value you put upon it. And this, in
    turn, is the measure of how much you want it.

You can ask of the Holy Spirit, then, only by giving to him, and you can give to
    him only where you recognize him. If you recognize him in everyone, consider how
    much you will be asking of him, and how much you will receive. He will deny you
    nothing because you have denied him nothing, and so you can share everything. This
    is the way, and the only way to have his answer, because his answer is all you can
    ask for and want. Say, then, to everyone:

Because I will to know myself, I see you as God's Son and my brother."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 27 15:31:19 2021
    I Love You For The Truth In You, As God Does

"I love you for the truth in you, as God does. Your deceptions may deceive you,
    but they cannot deceive me. Knowing what you are, I cannot doubt you. I hear only the Holy Spirit in you, Who speaks to me through you. If you would hear me,
    hear my brothers in whom God's Voice speaks. The answer to all prayers lies in them. You will be answered as you hear the answer in everyone. Do not listen to
    anything else or you will not hear truly.

Believe in your brothers because I believe in you, and you will learn that my belief in you is justified. Believe in me by believing in them, for the sake of
    what God gave them. They will answer you if you learn to ask only truth of them.
    Do not ask for blessings without blessing them, for only in this way can you learn
    how blessed you are. By following this way you are seeking the truth in you. This
    is not going beyond yourself but toward yourself. Hear only God's Answer in his
    sons, and you are answered.

To disbelieve is to side against, or to attack. To believe is to accept, and to
    side with. To believe is not to be credulous, but to accept and appreciate. What
    you do not believe you do not appreciate, and you cannot be grateful for what you
    do not value. There is a price you will pay for judgment, because judgment is the
    setting of a price. And as you set it you will pay it.

If paying is equated with getting, you will set the price low but demand a high return. You will have forgotten, however, that your return is in proportion to your judgment of worth. If paying is associated with giving it cannot be perceived as loss, and the reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving will be
    recognized. The price will then be set high, because of the value of the return.
    The price for getting is to lose sight of value, making it inevitable that you will not value what you receive. Valuing it little, you will not appreciate it and you will not want it.

Never forget, then, that you set the value on what you receive, and price it by what you give. To believe that it is possible to get much for little is to believe that you can bargain with God. God's laws are always fair and perfectly
    consistent. By giving you receive. But to receive is to accept, not to get. It
    is impossible not to have, but it is possible not to know you have. The recognition of having is the willingness for giving, and only by this willingness
    can you recognize what you have. What you give is therefore the value you put on
    what you have, being the exact measure of the value you put upon it. And this, in
    turn, is the measure of how much you want it.

You can ask of the Holy Spirit, then, only by giving to him, and you can give to
    him only where you recognize him. If you recognize him in everyone, consider how
    much you will be asking of him, and how much you will receive. He will deny you
    nothing because you have denied him nothing, and so you can share everything. This
    is the way, and the only way to have his answer, because his answer is all you can
    ask for and want. Say, then, to everyone:

Because I will to know myself, I see you as God's Son and my brother."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)