• Make Way For Your True Thoughts, And Communication With The Holy Spirit

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 23 23:21:00 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

When you stop:

1. Industry
    2. Recreation
    3. Reading a Book
    4. Thinking
    5. Letting other people put thoughts in your head, /reading other's thoughts

You make way for your true thoughts to come.

"The limits the world places on communication are the chief barriers to direct experience of the Holy Spirit, Whose Presence is always there and Whose Voice is
    available but for the hearing. These limits are placed out of fear, for without
    them the walls that surround all the separate places of the world would fall at the holy sound of His Voice."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 25, "Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?"

A Course in Miracles really could focus on the Voice of the Holy Spirit more, as I
    think it is all that matters, and is the whole entire point of the book:

"The Holy Spirit is in you in a very literal sense. His is the voice that calls
    you back to where you were before and will be again. It is possible even in this
    world to hear only that voice and no other. It takes effort and great willingness
    to learn. It is the final lesson that I learned, and God's Sons are as equal as
    learners as they are as sons."

"The principle of Atonement and the separation began at the same time. When the
    ego was made, God placed in the mind the Call to joy. This Call is so strong that
    the ego always dissolves at Its sound. That is why you must choose to hear one of
    two voices within you. One you made yourself, and that one is not of God. But the other is given you by God, Who asks you only to listen to it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 2 (3pdf)

"The voice of the Holy Spirit is weak in you. That is why you must share It. It
    must be increased in strength before you can hear It. It is impossible to hear It
    in yourself while It is so weak in your mind. It is not weak in Itself, but It is
    limited by your unwillingness to hear It. If you make the mistake of looking for
    the Holy Spirit in yourself alone your thoughts will frighten you because, by adopting the ego's viewpoint, you are undertaking an ego-alien journey with the ego as guide. This is bound to produce fear."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 3 (4pdf)

It doesn't say you *can't* look for the Holy Spirit in yourself. And the Holy Spirit is there. And the Holy Spirit is in others. And everywhere.

Another book written by the Holy Spirit:
    Only the first book of the series did much for me. Yet the same Holy Spirit is in
    you. And It can work miracles for you too: https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/cwg-1.pdf https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversations_with_God

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His
    Spirit who dwells in you."
    - Paul the Apostle, Romans 8:11, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Self-Realization.

And the Spirit of Peace.

"The Holy Spirit is the spirit of joy. He is the Call to return with which God blessed the minds of his separated Sons."
    -- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 2 (3pdf)

The voice of the Holy Spirit also is the Voice of reason.

"Miracles are seen in light."

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together. This needs repeating, and frequent repeating. It is a central idea in your new thought system, and the perception that it produces. The miracle is always there.
    Its presence is not caused by your vision; its absence is not the result of your
    failure to see. It is only your awareness of miracles that is affected. You will
    see them in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

To you, then, light is crucial."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, "Miracles are seen in light" Lesson 91

And yet, that miracles and vision necessarily go together is only "repeated" this
    one place in "A Course in Miracles."

So yeah, I think Jesus just talked to, this same Spirit which Neale Donald Walsch
    talked to, yet the Holy Spirit can work miracles for you, yet Neale doesn't know
    that, nor use the Holy Spirit to work miracles, or maybe he works miracles and I've never heard.

"Everyone who ever tried to use prayer to ask for something has experienced what
    appears to be failure. This is not only true in connection with specific things
    that might be harmful, but also in connection with requests that are strictly in
    line with this course. The latter in particular might be incorrectly interpreted
    as "proof" that the course does not mean what it says. You must remember, however, that the course states, and repeatedly, that its purpose is the escape from fear.

Let us suppose, then, that what you ask of the Holy Spirit is what you really want, but you are still afraid of it. Should this be the case, your attainment of
    it would no longer be what you want. This is why certain specific forms of healing are not achieved, even when the state of healing is. An individual may ask for physical healing because he is fearful of bodily harm. At the same time,
    if he were healed physically, the threat to his thought system might be considerably more fearful to him than its physical expression. In this case he is
    not really asking for release from fear, but for the removal of a symptom that he
    himself selected. This request is, therefore, not for healing at all.

The Bible emphasizes that all prayer is answered, and this is indeed true. The very fact that the Holy Spirit has been asked for anything will ensure a response.
    Yet it is equally certain that no response given by him will ever be one that would increase fear. It is possible that his answer will not be heard. It is impossible, however, that it will be lost."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 9, Section 2

Also, my question about scaring "other people;" Jesus' miracles were pretty obvious to all, I mean, what if the miracle the/your Holy Spirit of Truth, works,
    is endowing you with the ability to work miracles? I mean, we can already move around. But:
    "The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father
    who dwells in Me does the works."
    - Jesus Christ, John 14:10b, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

So the Holy Spirit of Truth was working the miracles through Jesus too. But these, while obviously not frightening to Jesus, weren't frightening to others?

I mean, one thought I had, was, if the Holy Spirit can make everything fall into
    place, (such as the greatest solution to a problem is to not have a problem, and
    the greatest miracle is the miracle you don't need to work), would everyone even
    know about other's miracles necessarily?

God works with us and through us, not without us nor against us.
    (The devil works with us and through us, not without us, nor really for us. = mass
    destruction, through the Spirit like Moses) (Both mass destruction and mass production will one day be possible through materialism, as you'll probably be able to just make a nuke out of any element, or make lasers out of energy; and with infinite energy and intelligence, all things are possible is a matter of fact. Whether we have the power of mass destruction like Moses, and mass production, like Jesus, remains to be seen, yet remember
    "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”
    - Jesus Christ, Luke 5:32, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”
    - Jesus Christ, Luke 9:56, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"[The Holy Spirit] teaches you how to keep me as the model for your thought, and
    to behave like me as a result."
    - Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 2 (3pdf)

"There is another vision and another voice in which your freedom lies, awaiting your choice. And if you place your faith in them, you will perceive another self
    in you. This other self sees miracles as natural. They are as simple and as natural to it as breathing to the body. They are the obvious response to calls for help, the only one it makes. Miracles seem unnatural to the ego because it does not understand how separate minds can influence each other. Nor *could* they
    do so. But minds cannot be separate. This other self is perfectly aware of this.
    And thus it recognizes that miracles do not affect another's mind, only its own.
    They always change *your* mind. There is no other."
    - A Course in Miracles, "Reason and Perception" Chapter 21, "The Function of Reason" Section 5

"You do not realize the whole extent to which the idea of separation has interfered with reason."

"the idea of separation *is* the devil"
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 3, Section 7, paraphrased

The voice of the devil = Sauron, the archetype of duality, the ego, and war = Moses' "Lord," [and the Lord of the Rings] (the spirit of self-harm; for to harm
    others is to harm yourself) runs through all evil and error in the universe, {and war is not glorious, but the freedom which comes from overcoming oppression
    is, reference 2 Corinthians 3:7}

Yet "All things are echoes of the voice for god" - ACIM Workbook, Lesson 151

"God did not leave his children comfortless, even though they chose to leave him.
    The voice they put in their minds was not the voice for his will, for which the Holy Spirit speaks.

"The voice of the Holy Spirit does not command, because It is incapable of arrogance. It does not demand, because It does not seek control. It does not overcome, because It does not attack. It merely reminds. It is compelling only
    because of what It reminds you of. It brings to your mind the other way, remaining quiet even in the midst of the turmoil you may make. The voice for God
    is always quiet, because It speaks of peace. Peace is stronger than war because
    it heals. War is division, not increase. No one gains from strife. What profiteth it a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul? If you listen to the wrong voice you have lost sight of your soul. You cannot lose it,
    but you can not know it. It is therefore "lost" to you until you choose right.

The Holy Spirit is your Guide in choosing. He is in the part of your mind that always speaks for the right choice, because he speaks for God. He is your remaining communication with God, which you can interrupt but cannot destroy."

The voice of the ego is not particular to Moses, and the Voice of the Holy Spirit
    is not particular to Jesus.

But what is Jesus' response to Pharaoh today; He who never harmed anyone?

All governments on the face of the earth today are Pharaoh, and Pharaoh has reigned for perhaps 2,000 years before Jesus, and 2,000 years since.

Self Realization and Solipsism are somehow so.

"I want you to know you're the only one in the Universe and so am I.
    What will we see, if we disagree, upon the color of the sky.

If you dream it yellow, and I dream it red,
    will we see green and purple,
    or just gray instead.

In the light of the present,
    where rainbows release,
    if we will together,
    will we be at peace.

"When you have looked on what seemed terrifying, and seen it change to sights of
    loveliness and peace; when you have looked on scenes of violence and death, and watched them change to quiet views of gardens under open skies, with clear, life-giving water running happily beside them in dancing brooks that never waste
    away; who need persuade you to accept the gift of vision? And after vision, who
    is there who could refuse what must come after? Think but an instant just on this; you can behold the holiness God gave his Son. And never need you think that
    there is something else for you to see."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 20, Section 8

"There is no problem, no event or situation, no perplexity that vision will not solve."

"Vision is freely given to those who ask to see."

"this world is an hallucination... Hallucinations disappear when they are recognized for what they are..."

"And all you need to do is recognize that *you* did this."

"See the mighty works that He [the Holy Spirit] will do through you, and you must
    be convinced you did them through him. It is impossible to deny the Source of effects so powerful they could not be of you. Leave room for him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace.
    And this will be the test by which you recognize that you have understood."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, Section 11 (12pdf)

"Perceiving His results, you will understand where He must be, and finally know what He is."

Do you really think it's right, to think of It, as a "Holy Spirit," outside you,
    it's just that you *are* life, and you're saying you're a speck of sand. Yet the
    Holy Spirit is the One Self, who runs through all things, and is your true identity, and is the simple same self you know, and has infinite wealth and love
    to bestow upon you and all God's creations, and the only self you could know, and
    the only self you've always known. While the ego looks on nothing.

"It's all so strange," [Bastian] concluded. "A wish comes into my head, and then
    something always happens that makes the wish come true. I haven't made this up,
    you know. I wouldn't be able to. I could never have invented all the different
    night plants in Perilin [The Night Forest]. Or the colors of [the Desert of] Goab
    -- or you! It's all much more wonderful and real than anything I could have made
    up. But all the same, *nothing is there until I've wished it*."
    "That," said the [fire]lion, "is because you're carrying AURYN, the Gem."
    - The Neverending Story, p.111, https://tinyurl.com/The-Neverending-Story-pdf

"all the magnificence, the grandeur of the scene and the enormous opening vistas
    that rise to meet one as the journey continues, [could not] be foretold from the
    outset. Yet even these, whose splendor reaches indescribable heights as one proceeds, fall short indeed of all that wait when the pathway ceases and time ends
    with it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 19, "What Is Justice?"

"Nothing [you] can do, can compare even in the slightest with the glorious surprise of remembering Who [You are]. Let all [your] learning and all [your] efforts be directed toward this one great final surprise, and [you] will not be content to be delayed by the little ones that may come to [you] on the way."
    - A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 25, "Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?"

"Miracles are seen in light."

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together.

You will see [Miracles] in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

To you, then, light is crucial."

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is
    light and in him is no darkness at all."
    - St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament

https://www.biblegateway.com/
    https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf

green&purple=gray = the Joker, = Valac, The President of Hell = Channeled by Marilyn Manson

"But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose
    minds the god of this age [Satan] has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light
    of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them... For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has
    shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the
    face of Jesus Christ."
    - Paul the Apostle, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4, 6, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"The Holy Spirit is the spirit of joy. He is the Call to return with which God blessed the minds of his separated Sons. This is the vocation of the mind. The
    mind had no calling until the separation, because before that it had only being,
    and would not have understood the Call to right thinking. The Holy Spirit is God's Answer to the separation; the means by which the Atonement heals until the
    whole mind returns to creating.
    The principle of Atonement and the separation began at the same time. When the ego was made, God placed in the mind the Call to joy. This Call is so strong that
    the ego always dissolves at Its sound. That is why you must choose to hear one of
    two voices within you. One you made yourself, and that one is not of God. But the
    other is given you by God, Who asks you only to listen to it. The Holy Spirit is
    in you in a very literal sense. His is the voice that calls you back to where you
    were before and will be again. It is possible even in this world to hear only that voice and no other. It takes effort and great willingness to learn. It is
    the final lesson that I [Jesus] learned, and God's Sons are as equal as learners
    as they are as sons."

"How willing are you to escape effects of all the dreams the world has ever had?
    Is it your wish to let no dream appear to be the cause of what it is you do? Then
    let us merely look upon the dream's beginning, for the part you see is but the second part, whose cause lies in the first. No one asleep and dreaming in the world remembers his attack upon himself. No one believes there really was a time
    when he knew nothing of a body, and could never have conceived this world as real.
    He would have seen at once that these ideas are one illusion, too ridiculous for
    anything but to be laughed away. How serious they now appear to be! And no one
    can remember when they would have met with laughter and with disbelief. We can remember this, if we but look directly at their cause. And we will see the grounds
    for laughter, not a cause for fear.
    Let us return the dream he gave away unto the dreamer, who perceives the dream as
    separate from himself and done to him. Into eternity, where all is one, there crept a tiny, mad idea, at which the Son of God remembered not to laugh. In his
    forgetting did the thought become a serious idea, and possible of both accomplishment and real effects. Together, we can laugh them both away, and understand that time cannot intrude upon eternity. It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity, which means there is no time.
    A timelessness in which is time made real; a part of God that can attack itself; a
    separate brother as an enemy; a mind within a body all are forms of circularity whose ending starts at its beginning, ending at its cause. The world you see depicts exactly what you thought you did. Except that now you think that what you
    did is being done to you. The guilt for what you thought is being placed outside
    yourself, and on a guilty world that dreams your dreams and thinks your thoughts
    instead of you. It brings its vengeance, not your own. It keeps you narrowly confined within a body, which it punishes because of all the sinful things the body does within its dream. You have no power to make the body stop its evil deeds because you did not make it, and cannot control its actions nor its purpose
    nor its fate.
    The world but demonstrates an ancient truth; you will believe that others do to you exactly what you think you did to them. But once deluded into blaming them you will not see the cause of what they do, because you want the guilt to rest on
    them. How childish is the petulant device to keep your innocence by pushing guilt
    outside yourself, but never letting go! It is not easy to perceive the jest when
    all around you do your eyes behold its heavy consequences, but without their trifling cause. Without the cause do its effects seem serious and sad indeed. Yet
    they but follow. And it is their cause that follows nothing and is but a jest. In gentle laughter does the Holy Spirit perceive the cause, and looks not to effects. How else could He correct your error, who have overlooked the cause entirely? He bids you bring each terrible effect to Him that you may look together on its foolish cause and laugh with Him a while. *You* judge effects, but *He* has judged their cause. And by His judgment are effects removed. Perhaps
    you come in tears. But hear Him say, "My brother, holy Son of God, behold your idle dream, in which this could occur." And you will leave the holy instant with
    your laughter and your brother's joined with His.

The secret of salvation is but this: that you are doing this unto yourself. No matter what the form of the attack, this still is true. Whoever takes the role of
    enemy and of attacker, still is this the truth. Whatever seems to be the cause of
    any pain and suffering you feel, this is still true. For you would not react at
    all to figures in a dream you knew that you were dreaming. Let them be as hateful
    and as vicious as they may, they could have no effect on you unless you failed to
    recognize it is your dream.
    This single lesson learned will set you free from suffering, whatever form it takes. The Holy Spirit will repeat this one inclusive lesson of deliverance until
    it has been learned, regardless of the form of suffering that brings you pain. Whatever hurt you bring to Him He will make answer with this very simple truth. For this one answer takes away the cause of every form of sorrow and of pain. The
    form affects His answer not at all, for He would teach you but the single cause of
    all of them, no matter what their form. And you will understand that miracles reflect the simple statement, " *I* have done this thing, and it is this I would
    undo."
    Bring, then, all forms of suffering to Him Who knows that every one is like the rest. He sees no differences where none exists, and He will teach you how each one is caused. None has a different cause from all the rest, and all of them are
    easily undone by but a single lesson truly learned. Salvation is a secret you have kept but from yourself. The universe proclaims it so. Yet to its witnesses
    you pay no heed at all. For they attest the thing you do not want to know. They
    seem to keep it secret from you. Yet you need but learn you chose but not to listen, not to see.
    How differently will you perceive the world when this is recognized! When you forgive the world your guilt, you will be free of it. Its innocence does not demand your guilt, nor does your guiltlessness rest on its sins. This is the obvious; a secret kept from no one but yourself. And it is this that has maintained you separate from the world, and kept your brother separate from you.
    Now need you but to learn that both of you are innocent or guilty. The one thing
    that is impossible is that you be unlike each other; that they both be true. This
    is the only secret yet to learn. And it will be no secret you are healed."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 27, Section 8

“If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will
    give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— even the Spirit of
    truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;
    but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you
    orphans; I will come to you."
    - Jesus Christ, John 14:15-18, Holy Bible, New Testament https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A15-18&version=NKJV

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However,
    when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He
    will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He
    will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I
    said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."
    - Jesus Christ, John 16:12-16, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+16%3A12-15&version=NKJV

When you stop:

1. Industry
    2. Recreation
    3. Reading a Book
    4. Thinking
    5. Letting other people put thoughts in your head, /reading other's thoughts

You make way for your true thoughts to come, and Self Realization, and the Holy Spirit of Truth and Self Realization, will help you with this.

"I have assured you that the Mind that decided for me is also in you, and that you
    can let it change you just as it changed me. This Mind is unequivocal, because it
    hears only one voice and answers in only one way. You are the light of the world
    with me."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)