• Protect All Things You Value By The Act Of Giving Them Away

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 23 23:17:47 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

"Child of God, my message is for you, to hear and give away as you answer the Holy
    Spirit within you."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 2 (3pdf)

"What I learned I give you freely, and the Mind that was in me rejoices as you choose to hear it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 4 (5pdf)

"Ideas must first belong to you, before you give them. If you are to save the world, you first accept salvation for yourself. But you will not believe that this is done until you see the miracles it brings to everyone you look upon. Herein is the idea of giving clarified and given meaning. Now you can perceive that by your giving is your store increased. Protect all things you value by the
    act of giving them away, and you are sure that you will never lose them. What you
    thought you did not have is thereby proven yours. Yet value not its form. For this will change and grow unrecognizable in time, however much you try to keep it
    safe. No form endures. It is the thought behind the form of things that lives unchangeable."
    - A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 187

"Teaching is done in many ways, above all by example. Teaching should be healing,
    because it is the sharing of ideas and the recognition that to share ideas is to
    strengthen them. I cannot forget my need to teach what I have learned, which arose in me *because* I learned it. I call upon you to teach what you have learned, because by so doing you can depend on it. Make it dependable in my name
    because my name is the Name of God's Son. What I learned I give you freely, and
    the Mind that was in me rejoices as you choose to hear it."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 4 (5pdf)

"To spirit getting is meaningless and giving is all. Having everything, spirit holds everything by giving it, and thus creates as the Father created. While this
    kind of thinking is totally alien to having things, even to the lower mind it is
    quite comprehensible in connection with ideas. If you share a physical possession, you do divide its ownership. If you share an idea, however, you do not lessen it. All of it is still yours although all of it has been given away.
    Further, if the one to whom you give it accepts it as his, he reinforces it in your mind and thus increases it. If you can accept the concept that the world is
    one of ideas, the whole belief in the false association the ego makes between giving and losing is gone."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 1 (2pdf)

"Child of God, my message is for you, to hear and give away as you answer the Holy
    Spirit within you."
    - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 5, Section 2 (3pdf)

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)