• Rebirth

From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 22 23:34:55 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

"The location of this was an old farmhouse we owned in Dutchess County, New York,
    during the late forties. The well had run dry. It was not the new type of drilled
    well, but one that had been hand-dug a hundred years ago or more. It was about three feet wide, seventy feet deep, and lined with rounded fieldstones wedged together without mortar.
    Listening, one could hear water running far below, but the pump couldn't bring
    it up through the pipe. Usually one doesn't hear running water in a well. My curiosity was caught, so I got a rope out of the barn, tied it to a nearby tree,
    and skittered down inside the well like a mountain climber rappelling down a cliff.
    When I reached the bottom, I immediately found the problem. The water table had lowered and the end of the pipe was above the new water level. The interesting
    part was that there at the bottom was not still water but a running underground stream. If a few rocks were put in the right place the water level would rise again.
    Then I looked up and panic set in. Far, far above me was a tiny circle of light. Between me and that point of safety were seventy feet of loose rock, any chunk of which I might have disturbed in climbing down. At any moment that chunk
    could drop away and trigger the entire wall to collapse on top of me. There was
    evidence of the possibility on the rocky bottom on which I stood. Several large,
    basketball-size rocks lay there, having fallen from the wall sometime previous.
    A feeling of intense claustrophobia came over me, with some justification. If
    I could not get out quickly, I might well be buried in a seventy-foot grave—and no
    one would know. With an effort, I sought to control my panic. I knew I would have
    to be ultracareful in climbing up to avoid dislodging any of the rock wall. I sat
    down on a large fallen rock to think about it. Reaching down with my cupped hand,
    I took some mouthfuls of the running water. It was cool and fresh.
    As I sat at the bottom of the well, listening to the gentle tumbling of the water, my eyes adapting to the dim light, I began to relax. There was something very calm and serene and comfortable about being where I was. I even looked up at
    the circle of light far above me and the sense of peace was not disturbed. I felt
    no more panic. I closed my eyes and leaned comfortably back against the rocky wall
    of the well. There was no need to hurry now. I relaxed even more, and for a moment
    I thought I was asleep, but I could hear the water and feel the stone against my
    back. My physical awareness was still complete.
    Then the pattern changed. Slowly, the feeling of a warm intelligence seemed to
    surround me, flowing very gently into my body. It seemed to blend into every part
    of me, body and mind. I became a part of that intelligence, or the intelligence became a part of me. There didn't seem to be any difference.
    And there was a message. I could translate it into words only crudely.

'My son of sons of sons, you have found joy in my winds and sky. We have shared the excitement and peace both on my waters and deep within them. You have
    reveled in the beauty and ingenuity of my other children spread across my surface.
    Yet it is only now that you have taken a moment in my bosom to be still and listen. In that stillness, hold this song forevermore. You were born of me, yet it
    is your destiny to become more than I can ever be. In this growth, I revel with you. My strength is your strength; thus you take with you the glory of me to express in ways that I will not understand. Not understanding, I nonetheless support and share happily that which you become. Go with this truth within you, my
    son of sons of sons.'

That was it. The warmth continued for a while, then slowly faded.
    I stood up, took the dangling rope, and climbed effortlessly to the top of the
    well, scrambling out into the sunlight, was astounded when I discovered I had been
    in the well for over two hours.
    Now I remember that special Basic. Mother Earth, I love you! How could I have
    forgotten?"

- Robert Monroe, Ultimate Journey, pp 145-148

https://tinyurl.com/Ultimate-Journey-pdf

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Miracles Are Seen In Light@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 23 23:17:13 2021
    XPost: alt.religion.course-miracle

"Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and
    for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
    - John 18:37, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

A Course in Miracles, Lesson 253 - My Self is ruler of the universe.

"It is impossible that anything should come to me unbidden by myself. Even in this world, it is I who rule my destiny. What happens is what I desire. What does not occur is what I do not want to happen. This must I accept. For thus am
    I led past this world to my creations, children of my will, in Heaven where my holy Self abides with them and Him Who has created me.

You are the Self Whom You created Son, creating like Yourself and One with You. My
    Self, which rules the universe, is but Your Will in perfect union with my own, which can but offer glad assent to Yours, that it may be extended to Itself."

"But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you
    are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. And
    whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 23:8-12, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"I rule my mind, which I alone must rule"

"I have a kingdom I must rule. At times, it does not seem I am its king at all.
    It seems to triumph over me, and tell me what to think, and what to do and feel.
    And yet it has been given me to serve whatever purpose I perceive in it. My mind
    can only serve. Today I give its service to the Holy Spirit to employ as He sees
    fit. I thus direct my mind, which I alone can rule. And thus I set it free to do
    the Will of God.

Father, my mind is open to Your Thoughts, and closed today to every thought but Yours. I rule my mind, and offer it to You. Accept my gift, for it is Yours to me."
    A Course in Miracles - Workbook, Lesson 236

We're all supposed to be totally willful and not jack others.

"God's Kingdom is freedom... Freedom cannot be learned by tyranny of any kind, and the perfect equality of all God's Sons cannot be recognized through the dominion of one mind over another. God's Sons are equal in will, all being the Will of their Father. This is the only lesson I came to teach."
    - Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 8, Section 4

Your body is your territory.

All people are Sovereigns.

You are a King. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ3-BVMjOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY1BfWQWqDk

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This is the truth: Individuals are Sovereign States, and a Sovereign State is but
    a person.

A "Sovereign Citizen," is but a Sovereign and a citizen. As a "Christian Citizen"
    is but a Christian and a citizen. We have rights, which do not come from any country, and which no country has any authority to infringe upon. To do so, is as
    if to violate the logical laws of Mathematics and commit murder. Obviously this
    deserves to be applied to petty crime if mass murder...
    Crime is not the end of all things, but the causes of crime should be holistically
    dissolved away, rather than exacerbated as they are by Prohibition.
    We are not guilty sinners. Someone who said that was in err and probably had sinned themselves.

We're all supposed to be totally willful and not jack others.

We're not supposed to be subjugated by a system or unfree in any way, nor subjugate nor make any others unfree.

"And He said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and
    those who exercise authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ But not so among
    you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and
    he who governs as he who serves. For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or
    he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One
    who serves."
    - Jesus Christ, Luke 22:25-27, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles
    lord it over them, and those who are great exercise authority over them. Yet it
    shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him
    be your servant. And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave—"
    - Jesus Christ, Matt 20:25-27, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)