• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl S. Kab

From Squeakity Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 10 16:59:27 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl S. Kabatoff September 10th 2021 12:32 pm 94,133 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Consider TIG welding an aluminum landing craft for yourself, with a TIG welded heated cabin, and TIG weld one of them aluminum rafts to pull behind your landing craft, and load it all up with your supplies and head to the Lena River Delta, or maybe to
    Finland. Doukhobors and the other Canadians that desire to toil and have a peaceful life are more likely to achieve that by living in Russia, or Finland. Doukhobors who desire to avoid persecution can remain in Canada with their blinkin’ trees and
    continue to avoid meaningful discussions. Seriously, if white people and the First Nations peoples can’t agree to form a government and deport the Asian and African invaders from Canada (Islamists, Communists, Catholics and Anarchists), then the white
    people in Canada should flee to Scandinavia, or Yakutia, or Magadan. Should Canada and USA both function as Republics, we could close our doors to the entire world and be rich beyond measure. But the patriots are not fighting for their nations, instead
    they are Catholics who laugh at me when I inform them I am being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists for daring to criticize their blinkin’ trees, there is no future for me in Canada. There is not even a future for Aboriginal Indians in Canada, for they
    focus on blocking pipelines rather than airports, they too have the highest regard for their blinkin’ trees. The Indian in Canada appeal to the Islamic United Nations and to the British Catholic Crown for assistance rather than to God, and they don’t
    even consult with their grandmothers.

Oh look, now Trudeau hands $2000/month to foreigners attending schools in Canada to assist them to overcome the Chinese virus, and nothing to Canadians who were unable to earn money during 2019, and who did not have the resources to attend schools,
    nor rent apartments (see “International students, Temporary Foreign Workers eligible for Trudeau's coronavirus bailout money” by Rebel News posted April 2nd 2020 on YouTube). That $2000 given to the foreign students and to other non-Canadians, is
    more than what most Canadians usually earn in a month. Again, Trudeau borrows “money” from banks which the banks made out of thin air, gives this “money” to foreigners, and then gets Canadians to pay the compound interest on the unnecessary debt.
    So the Chinese kids get allowances sent to them from their families back in China during 2019, and that makes them eligible to now get $2000 per month ($500 per week) from the Canadian Liberal government that you pay compound interest on. Trudeau hands
    out $2000/month not just to the Chinese students, but to Islamic students as well. So this Chinese Virus is an excuse for Trudeau to hand over more money to the invading Islamists. Like the carbon tax, the Fear Flu ends up being just another Jizya tax to
    aid the spread of Islam. People have many millions of dollars to spend on having me tortured for years, certainly they can also afford to pay the compound interest on this additional debt. If they are smart enough to spend billions of dollars annually
    turning trees into decorated idols, smart enough to pay many millions of dollars to torture me in psychiatric facilities for criticizing their churches (they all adopted Catholic fertility rites), then they are smart enough to pay compound interest on an
    unnecessary debt, and just smart enough to pay Jizya to an invading Islamist army. Trudeau calls this $2000/month payment to the invaders the CERB program, or the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, the white Canadians who are not eligible for the CERB
    program yet who applied and are receiving funds, will have to pay back the money. The Chinese and Saudis who received money in 2019 from their parents back home in China and Saudi Arabia makes them eligible for the $2000/month, which they may keep.

Oh look, see Rebel News again, Trudeau puts Islamic and other illegally arriving “immigrants” into hotel rooms instead of turning them back or putting them in tents or jails. Oh look, Trudeau reserves hotel rooms in advance at Canadian hotels, he
    holds rooms in anticipation of people entering Canada illegally, and pays hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars for the empty hotel rooms being held in reserve for the arriving invaders. Oh look, Trudeau fills our military barracks with
    infected invaders. Oh look, the Canadian military did not fight to keep their barracks. Oh look, we have docked submarines to get our soldiers to work upon. Oh look, we are buying jets that don’t have the range to patrol our large nation. Oh look, we
    have no costal defense guns. Oh look, we have soldiers deployed on Russia’s border and not defending Canada, America or Europe from Islamic invasion. Oh look, we have soldiers defending one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women,
    in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. Oh look, we have soldiers that are raping women in their own platoons. And oh look, Trudeau is allowing China to microwave Canadians. Canadians respond by singing Jingle
    Bells and laughing at me, calling me a pedophile, assaulting me, stealing from me… Anybody who criticizes your blinkin’ fertility traditions is a religious nut who is worthy of laughter.

Oh look. Canada’s government has abrogated its responsibility to look out for our best interests and now instead allows foreigners to invade our nation. The Canadians (both red and white) sit back and wait for their “Christmas” holidays, but
    different aspects of this pagan holiday are in direct opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. God dothn’t care which particular fertility cult occupies and rules any nation, He sees Canadians adopting Catholic traditions instead of His Laws and
    allows a flood of people who abide by yet another set of traditions in place of His Laws.

The farmers who own millions of dollars of farm land and a few guns just sit back and laugh at the psychiatric abuse victims and the impoverished, they gleefully go to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells there, thinking that their lives, wealth,
    homes and possessions are secure. Canadians allow psychiatry to thrive to the extent that they allow Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus to be trained in psychiatry at Canadian universities, and then allows these pagans to practice their “art” in Canada
    without being Canadian citizens. It is not an issue to the rich farmers, they have the money to send their children to the best schools in Canada, where most of the students in the classes will be Chinese and Saudi Arabian. The children of the wealthy
    farmers won’t have to work while attending school, they will have accommodations provided to them as close to the university as humanly possible, they may focus on their degrees and on their money-making futures. The white farmers in South Africa are
    facing genocide, and no nation, including Canada, will provide safe haven for the white farmers of South Africa. Trudeau spends Canadian taxpayer money to pay the airfare and bring Islamists to Canada directly from Africa and Asia, and then pays the
    subsequent costs after their arrival here, but not a penny goes to assist the white people facing genocide in South Africa. The blacks come in the night to torture and kill the white farmers in South Africa, I expect the same will occur here as well, and
    the media will be silent on it, and when it becomes common knowledge the politicians and the media (agents of the Catholic Church) will blame the murders of the white farmers on global warming, or racism against blacks. Rich farmers on the prairies laugh
    when they hear that their blinkin’ trees are nothing more than pagan idols, they laugh when they hear that I faced years of brutal horrid torture for daring to speak out against their pagan traditions. The farmers carry on laughing at the Doukhobors
    for one hundred and twenty years now – the English, western European and Ukrainian farmers used to heap scorn upon the Doukhobor farmers, but since they taught the Doukhobors to join with them in their Catholic fertility rites, the Doukhobors have
    become accepted (and even more so if they anglicized their names). The farmers have not an ounce of compassion in their hearts for anything other than their Catholic fertility rites, their desire is to sit down and have a big family dinner next to their
    blinkin’ sacrificed tree where they and their children pray and thank God they are not like me, and they and their children pay for years to come for the new and upgraded torture facilities in North Battleford and Saskatoon, in partnership with some
    billionaires. Each and every one of the Indians at James Smith First Nation are goink to be getting $46.89 annually for their share of the diamond wealth discovered on their traditional hunting grounds, maybe each taxpayer will only have to pay $46.89
    annually to lock me up and drug me, it’s a cheap and easy solution, just print some more “money” to pay for the drugs you inject in my arse. Food production on the Canadian prairies is about to plummet due to Islamists, Marxists, Anarchists and
    First Nations starting to take shots at the farmers doing their rounds, due to purposely set grass fires, due to fuel and parts shortages, due to inclement weather, due to vaccinations… and whatever food is produced will be sent to China and hoarded by
    others.

The coming famine in North America will result in a great abundance of corpses resulting in wild boar, wolf and bear populations ballooning in numbers. That’s why I recommend getting your child at least a .243 calibrated rifle as the bullet has
    enough mass and energy to pierce the hides and bones of these animals. Try to stay in groups, consider chartering many ships and emigrating to Russia by landing at Magadan, bring machining tools, ATV’s, Skidoos, guns and such, always watch out for
    wolves and tigers there. Doug Cuthand and the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix are pushing for a First Nation’s – Black Alliance, if that is what the native grandmother’s want then I think it would be best to move to Magadan and to Yakutia via Magadan. We’
    ll get permission from Putin to bring our guns with us when we emigrate, we’d be idiots to go there unprotected. Whichever country that accepts a mass immigration from Canada, together with our guns, tools and factories, would be blessed by the wealth
    that we would bring with us and by the wealth we create while living there. If we were allowed an orderly exit from Canada, then we could bring our machines, guns and wealth with us, and leave the rich farmers to their plight. All they do is sing Jingle
    Bells and laugh anyway. The rich ignorant farmers are pleased when their rich ignorant daughters learn to become nurses and help torture some poor slob in the psychiatric facilities.

Oh look, Trudeau makes it possible for foreigners to work in Canada. Oh look, my dad Sam died, when we went to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) to deal with the paperwork, we were directed to an office of a woman who was an Iranian
    citizen. Oh look, the bank official you talk to regarding obtaining a loan may be of the Islamic faith and be a citizen of a foreign nation. Oh look, we are using our universities to train Islamists to become psychiatrists, who may then work here
    torturing Canadians while remaining as citizens of foreign nations. Oh look, our present city mayor is employing non-Canadians as well. Concerned about your safety, Sasktel will send an Islamist to your home to insure your security system, television and
    internet are working just fine. Oh look, we have more Chinese soldiers in Canada, and we also have more Islamic soldiers in Canada, than we have Canadian soldiers. Oh look, there is an army in Canada that is entirely composed of black people, and many of
    the soldiers in that army are children. Oh look, in Canada children can kill you without facing any serious penalties. Oh look, Mexican gang members no longer require visas to enter Canada. Well look at the good side of life, all these people are busy
    working.

Nothing in the Canadian Constitution grants Canadians the right to own land nor guns (you just get a temporary permit to possess the gun and pay taxes on the land), and that constitution foisted upon you allows them to pay you in paper or plastic
    coupons, and in coins manufactured out of carcinogenic metals. There are people here that are trying to utterly destroy you and they want you to deal with it by getting a blinkin’ tree (and by staying home and singing Jingle Bells). The Canadian
    Indians don’t care too much that the constitution doesn’t guarantee our rights to own guns nor land as they have guns and land. If Canadians try to obtain a new constitution that guarantees guns and land, then the Indians will complain to the crown.
    The crown claims ownership of the gold and other resources and prevents the Indians and others from extracting gold from the North Saskatchewan River. The ruling class dothn’t want Canadians to mine gold, they want Canadians to work for wages, and they
    want the Canadians to be impoverished and hand over the nation to Islamists so they don’t have to pay wages to women. It is like the Australian gold rush, the Australian government did what it could to keep people from leaving their jobs and searching
    for gold. Now the Australian government shuts down Australia, for China. China doesn’t invade Australia just yet as they have puppets preparing Australia for the invasion by shutting down Australian industry and using the Australian police and military
    to force the Australians to stay home and shut up.

Oh look, now Trudeau will buy your guns, he will borrow “money” from banks that the banks make out of thin air, and will have Canadians pay back this “money” at compound interest. Trudeau makes you a slave by failing to pay you in real money (
    gold and silver coins) then has you slave away so you can pay the compound interest on paper “money” borrowed from the banks used to buy your guns. Slaves are paid in paper promises and not allowed to have guns. Trudeau borrows massive amounts of
    money and hands it over to Islamists, then challenges the white Europeans to not only repay the “money”, but to pay the compound interest on this massive debt. The white Europeans in Canada and USA and Australia are slaves, they are unable to mount
    even a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. The Australians have no guns and cannot make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry, while the Canadians and Americans have guns and still can’t make a feeble attempt to control their
    ports of entry. Everybody wants to stay home and sing Jingle Bells.

The unpleasant white British people (in England) are now being spied on with drones and reported if they dare walk outside (especially if they are walking dogs), while the Moslems are still allowed to congregate in large numbers. Brits have become
    second class citizens in their own nation, just as Canadians have become. The Brits have an excuse though, as they gave up their guns and are nice. And the Canadians have an excuse as well, as they are too indebted to buy guns as the jobs and resources
    are all directed to the invaders, and they too are nice. Being nice to invaders is more important than protecting your nation. In Canada the Islamists bought courier franchises and get further aid from Sikh truck drivers to help them move arms and drugs
    across the nation. Some people (the Islamists and Sikhs) are on top of things and are actively preparing for a period of adversity, while the Canadian children are taught to ram their penises up each others arseholes (and to sing Jingle Bells).

Many of the unpleasant white European old stock Canadians desire to separate the western provinces from eastern Canada - should they get enough Islamic, Hindu, Sikh and Catholic votes they may succeed and separate, and then they would retain the use
    of and continue to fund psychiatry, and they likely would also continue to pay people in inflationary paper promises instead of with real money, which is gold and silver coins, nor would they help the homeless get established in their own small country
    homes. The wealthy farmers don’t want poor white people around unless to shovel grain. Everybody will be allowed to have guns in Alberta’s new western separation deal except those people who criticized the Catholic Church and faced psychiatric
    torture as a result.

The laws in Saskatchewan allowed the psychiatrists to torture me for a three week period, then I would be wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to appeal my sanity, which is very difficult when sleeping in the wheel chair or if
    awake with my head banging in pain while undergoing the worst possible case of nauseous horror, my jaw would be locked open and my mouth and tongue have dried up and turned to leather. Because of my condition I would limit my appeal by stating that the
    Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols and that people are in fact bowing to these trees when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the trees. After years of being tortured by Hindus, white Catholic psychiatrist Doctor
    Gene Marcoux took over torturing me with drugs, and the horror he brought upon me with these drugs dwarfed by magnitudes what the Hindu psychiatrists did to me. I told Doctor Gene Marcoux that all the different drugs he was forcing upon me had death as a
    side effect, and he just smiled and said it was his call. Then eventually this white Catholic psychiatrist Gene Marcoux heard me state my defense at one of these three-week appeal panel hearings, he smiled and said that I was deluded, because everybody
    does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated across the table from us at that psychiatric appeal panel hearing smiled together with Marcoux and gave him permission to torture me for another three weeks. That was the law in Saskatchewan,
    they are allowed to torture you for a three-week period, then allow you to appeal your sanity, then they allow you to be tortured for a second three-week period, then on the final day of the six-weeks of torture the victim will be given a depot drug (
    long lasting psychiatric drug) injection and sent on his or her way. The psychiatrists never torture people for a single three week period as they are allowed to keep their victims for a second three week torture session, back to back, and earn twice the
    amount of money.

Then the New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power in Saskatchewan, and their first act of legislation was to allow the psychiatrists to force medication upon the victims after the initial six-weeks of confined horror. Normally they would release me
    after six weeks of torture, then a few weeks later a police officer would approach me and say, “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Generally some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police and
    I would be arrested for speaking, and returned to another six weeks of brutal horrid torture, and the pain and the nausea of the drugs would remain for weeks after the six weeks of confined torture. But then the communist New Democratic Party (NDP) came
    to power and they legislated more of people’s rights away – they gave the Hindu and Catholic psychiatrists the right to torture people with drugs for the remainder of their lives, not just for the six week periods with a short interruption, but for
    every week thereafter, people were forced to take psychiatric drugs after they were released from the six weeks of confined horror. The NDP came to power in Saskatchewan and removed additional rights from the people, then the people in British Columbia
    and Alberta elected NDP provincial governments as well. Then after the NDP were voted out of power in Saskatchewan, the subsequent Saskatchewan Party kept the NDP’s new 24/7 torture legislation on the books. People laughed at me (and assaulted me, and
    robbed me, and libeled me) when I tried informing people in the community that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists in our universities, and allow these people to torture Canadians without they
    themselves being Canadian citizens.

The Canadian NDP went on to elect a Sikh to head their communist party, and other left-wing Canadians appointed another Sikh to run the Canadian military. People did not know that the NDP and Liberal parties were both communist parties, then these two
    communist parties merged the seats they won and took power, they gave Canada’s wealth and all of Canada away to the world’s poor and to their Islamic and Chinese buddies, they insured that they gave so much money away that Canadians would never be
    able to recover. Indeed, the major right-wing provincial and federal parties in Canada are also implementing Communist agendas for they too are using taxpayer money to fund their assorted businesses, they too import the third-world to help keep wages low,
    and they too cater to and seek votes from the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus. The Canadians and their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren would have to slave away for the remainder of their lives just to try to pay the compound interest on
    the debt the communists created when they gave the newly printed money away to the Africans and Asians. Considering the high Islamic birth rate with the four wives, and additional births due to sex slaves and rape, and considering the increasing numbers
    of Islamists flooding across our border and into Canada, and considering the increasing numbers of Islamists coming from Saudi Arabia to take up seats at our universities, Canadians should expect the tipping point, where the Islamists have such a high
    percentage of the Canadian population, that they will make increasing demands upon the white European population. The police will act as in England, where if you are beaten and raped by an Asian or African man, then the police fail to come that day to
    investigate, if at all, but if you say something regarding Islam, if you even dare to quote and discuss some Islamic teachings, the police will immediately be at your door and charge you with hate speech.

All the mainstream political parties in Canada are seeking the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu vote, so nobody will address the issue of Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus being trained as psychiatrists in Canada and "working" in Canada without them even being
    Canadian citizens. The same is going on in other western nations. People have no compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror, they just want to fly to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells. The left and the right unite each winter to decorate
    and bow to trees and sing Jingle Bells together, and together these Catholics employ psychiatrists to prevent criticisms of the Catholic faith they hold in common. Even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic
    fertility rites, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic.

People are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, all sit back and allow psychiatry to not only continue, but to thrive. They train Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadian universities, I sure hope that works out for
    you people. I complained for years about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, people laughed and laughed. Now you also train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists, that should help matters even more. Borrowing money from your children so that you
    may build new torture facilities in North Battleford was one of your finer moves. Look at the American experience in the matter, veterans are being tortured in psychiatric facilities in the USA while the educated talk. They talk and talk and talk, much
    more talk than in this little book you are reading now. Americans allow their veterans to be tortured in psychiatric facilities and sleep on the streets, and then honor them by sticking statues of veterans next to or on top of Egyptian penises, which
    they bow to when they place wreaths constructed out of evergreen trees at the base of these pagan dinks. The Americans annually turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of evergreen tree fertility, then they go to war cemeteries and decorate the
    tombstones of the war dead with additional green symbols of fertility – these soldiers fought for your freedom, not for your Catholic fertility rituals. The Americans embrace pagan fertility rites, then God allows members of alternative fertility cults
    to invade their country. Canadian, Australian and American universities all reserve seats to train foreigners from radically different cultures to become brutal psychiatrists.

Since 1988 I started talking about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, it is 32 years of talking and nobody cares, psychiatric torture is not an issue, all people want to do is turn trees into blinkin’ fertility tree idols and sing Jingle Bells.
    When people embrace pagan fertility rites then God allows their nations to be ruled by members of alternative fertility cults. Canadians are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, they deserve the loss of their nation to Islam.

The Chinese are isolating bat viruses, this latest onslaught was likely a test run and other bat viruses will soon be released upon the world. Trudeau allows the Chinese to fly in daily, directly from Wuhan where they develop the bat viruses, people
    don’t really care and then sing Jingle Bells. Our native aboriginal Indians sell their grain to China and then block pipelines, rather than block airports and seek to maintain a seven year supply of food reserves – the Bible supports the idea that we
    should save food in anticipation of a future period of adversity (Genesis 41). So, Canadians respond to criticisms of their Catholic fertility rituals by training and employing Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to torture the offending Canadians in psychiatric
    facilities, and then when China launches viral warfare against Canadians, the Canadians respond by allowing infected foreigners a continued free pass into our nation while they shelter in their homes waiting for an appropriate time to bow to decorated
    idols and to sing Jingle Bells. The Ukrainian community in Canada is certain to be using their free time to turn numerous eggs into lavishly decorated fertility idols. Nobody really cares what God says about embracing the pagan fertility rites, people
    are sure that killing and decorating evergreen trees is an acceptable sacrifice to God.

Mock the individual if he or she criticizes your pagan fertility rituals. If that isn’t sufficient, shun the individual, then libel them, then assault them, and if they still complain about your church exchanging God’s Commandments for pagan
    fertility rites, then have them repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities until they are no longer able to speak. If that still dothn’t work for you, libel the individual in the media and call him a pedophile, in the hopes that
    somebody on the street will kill the individual and shut them up for good. Drug your own children and even drug the elderly in your families, and get ready for an influx of victims to the North Battleford torture facilities by borrowing money from your
    own children to build larger torture facilities there. Prepare for a wave of anger and poverty in the community by reserving more seats in medical schools for Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be trained in the art of psychiatry. And remember to hunt down
    anybody that spent time being tortured in the psychiatric facilities and then steal anything from them that they value, including pets. The secret here is not just to steal from those who have been beaten down over the years, make sure to take something
    from them that they value, no matter how little it is. Fight the good fight, teach them a good lesson for daring to criticize your blinkin’ trees. Laugh and party.

Turning trees into decorated idols is such an entrenched tradition, that it is ok to have me tortured for daring to criticize the pagan practice. This is your sacrifice to God, you adopt Catholic fertility rites that are in direct opposition to God’
    s First Three Commandments, and He better like it, and too bad if He dothn’t. Put an Egyptian penis on the roof of your church, that should get His attention. Cry out to the world that your freedom in Christ allows you to embrace any number of pagan
    fertility rites.

Currently the single welfare recipients in Saskatoon are eligible for $459 per month for their rent, and $241 extra that can be used for food for the month. Sometimes they get an extra $40 for disability allowance, sometimes another $40 for a landline
    phone, sometimes up to $40 is provided for electrical per month. That is what is given to the single old stock white Canadians who are an unpleasant relic. What matters here most to The City of Saskatoon, is that The City of Saskatoon will be getting at
    least $459 per month from the single welfare recipients who choose to live in a concrete home in the country that the city constructs (pours) for them, until they pay for their mortgage, which the city holds.

Saskatoon should invest in several contiguous sections of land and provide concrete houses (200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child) for the welfare recipients, who would then use their allotted $459/month for a payment on a mortgage for
    that structure rather than on rent to some landlord in the city. The houses have to be concrete because the residents will be sharing the land with bison who will rub against the houses. With flat concrete roofs, additional stories may be added. Some of
    these western pioneering homesteaders will fail in their homesteading efforts, unionized city employees will find their corpses in the spring and use power washers to remove the stains. Using a combination of unionized employees, borax, soap, power
    washers and “science”, The City of Saskatoon should be working towards eliminating the unsightly stains and smells that appear after the spring thaw. There are many benefits to investing in the concrete structures.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Squeakity Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 24 17:20:45 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl S. Kabatoff September 24th 2021 6:00 pm 91,920 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Canadians allow the loss of their nation because they are “nice” (see Ann Barnhardt - Nice on YouTube), and only really care about getting their trees to blink. The situation is similar to the Americans electing and re-electing a homosexual
    Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because “Obama” (not even his real name) posed in front of trees that were lavishly decorated and so appeared to share the American values (see Ann Barnhardt - Obama Closet
    Homosexual on YouTube and likely posted on other platforms or at least should be). The American identity has become one big Catholic fertility rite, and the American general pubic responds by blaming Jews for all their problems. The Jewish tradition is
    to teach people about God and His Commandments, the Catholic tradition is to denigrate and persecute Jews and to teach people to bow to blinkin’ trees. The American tradition is to vote for homosexual Indonesian Islamists when they have nicely
    decorated trees. That homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, these soldiers did not give their lives to defend Catholic fertility rites. When the homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned
    trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, it made Americans happy, so happy that they broke out in song… Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way… The happy Americans adopted Catholic fertility rites and sang Jingle
    Bells, and blamed Jews for all their problems. The homosexual Indonesian Islamic President of The United States of America made Americans happy, or at least content enough so they could relax and go hunting and fishing in Canada. The Americans had an
    Islamic president, and their response was to embrace Catholic fertility rites, sing Jingle Bells, proclaim that Jews ran the world, and go hunting and fishing in Canada.

The church separated at the Protestant Reformation, and then later the Protestants in England began to teach people to adopt Catholic fertility rites – the Reformation was replaced with the Catholic Counter-Reformation, glitter and blinkin’ lights,
    and increased persecution against the Jews, Doukhobors and such. The covens in the English monarchy are on increasingly better terms with the covens at the Vatican. Saskatoonians are looking forward to Prince Charles becoming King and starting a new era
    of ecumenical love where Buddha, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Mohammad and Zoroaster are all praised in both Protestant and Catholic churches, anything less will be considered hate speech and people will be penalized (persecuted, tortured, crucified, beheaded,
    killed).

Maybe the Islamists invaded and you’re losing your nation because you have your trees blinkin’ at the wrong frequency, maybe your trees were just too short or decorated with too many blinkin’ green lights and not enough blinkin’ red lights.
    Maybe you aren’t using an adequate amount of tinsel on your blinkin’ trees. The gold and silver balls you hang on your trees are representations of the sun and the moon, maybe you had too many golden sun balls, maybe not enough silver moon balls. The
    Brahmin Hindus and the Catholics could only torture me for six weeks at a time, as that is what the government permitted. People are ok with it as they do not want their churches and traditions criticized. It does not matter to Canadians that they employ
    Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to torture people who criticize their Catholic fertility tree traditions, for anybody who dares to criticize blinkin’ trees is supposedly deserving of such treatment. The monarchy and the blinkin’ trees
    have become Canadian and American identities, people fight in defense of the monarchy and the blinkin’ Catholic trees because they are tradition and tradition is simply the most important thing on earth (if your parents are Hindus then you will be a
    Hindu too).

Canadians are slaves who are paid in paper promises rather than real money, which is gold and silver coins. The paper money is made by the banks out of thin air, and then loaned to the government at compound interest, then the government gives the
    borrowed “money” away to people in the third world (including to Islamists), or to third world people living here (including to Islamists), and has Canadians pay the compound interest on the loan while leaving principal intact and much much too big
    to pay. Our leader, Justin Trudeau, converted to Islam, so of course he gives huge amounts of this paper money he borrowed, to Islamists. He also takes that “money” that Canadians worked for, and gives that tax “money” to the Islamists as well.
    Borrowing more paper “money” from the banks (and at compound interest) is inflating the paper money supply, this inflation of the paper money supply results in the paper being worth less, then more paper “money” is required to purchase consumer
    goods. So in addition to Trudeau taking tax “money” from Canadians to give to his foreign friends, he enslaves Canadians with additional debt, rising prices and utter poverty. Trudeau said that he would replace us, by forcing people into poverty he
    will prevent many from being able to purchase a firearm to protect themselves.Trudeau is an absolute genius, he fumbles around like a clown, but his plan to fund Islamists and exterminate white people is working. White farmers in South Africa are being
    exterminated, they are ignored while Trudeau pays the airfare for many blacks to come here from Africa, then puts them up in hotels or pays their mortgages. Islamists slaughtered the Christians in the middle-east, then they came to Canada with the money
    they stole, and were allowed to keep that money and go on welfare. Many of the Islamists have four wives, each with a house paid for by taxpayers, they didn’t really have to kill the Christians in the middle-east and take their money, for in Canada
    they have their house mortgages and food covered by the taxpayers (the white slaves). Now, in the summer of 2020, black people in America are chanting to kill the whites and are looting and burning down their stores, sure glad we live in Canada, such a
    thing would never happen here (I’m joking, most of the black people we allowed to come to Canada recently absolutely hate white people).

Americans have the money to fly up north to fish and hunt. Some Americans hunters land in Saskatoon with twelve-gauge shotguns that are superbly machined and intricately engraved with gold inlay, they come with shotguns costing many thousands of
    dollars. Saskatoon in many ways is like Port Morseby, the rich foreign travelers land at our airports and then immediately catch connecting flights away from the crime infested cities. If the American sportsmen were aware that the CIA was involved in
    funding torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon for several decades, they still would not venture into the city to see the facilities their tax dollars helped to purchase, they would be catching the connecting flight out of
    Saskatoon with even less delay.

Trudeau floods our nation with Islamists because he has a hatred of the European old stock Canadians, says that the Europeans are replaceable and that he will indeed replace us. But Trudeau’s loyalty is divided, on one hand he loves Islam, but on
    the other hand he bends over backwards catering to the Chinese, either way he is replacing us. He orders the unpleasant old stock European Canadians to stay confined to their homes, and then allows Islamists and Chinese to continue to fly in to Canada
    from Covid-19 infected countries, and doesn’t even check their temperatures at the airport, nor gives them masks, nor places them in quarantine, for Trudeau has given away tons of masks and other medical supplies to China. The unpleasant old stock
    European Canadians hear about all of this, and also hear that they exchanged God’s Commandments for Catholic blinkin’ evergreen tree traditions, and they also hear that I was tortured in psychiatric facilities for years for daring to say so, but they
    only care about their blinkin’ trees. These Canadian people annually spend billions of dollars turning their churches, homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they care little that they spent many millions of dollars having me
    brutally tortured at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital for daring to criticize their pagan fertility traditions. They claim to know the truth and are utterly compassionless.

Indians in Canada are now a free people when they are on their reserves, they are on land that cannot be removed from them, unless they are sitting on gold, diamonds or a golf course, they appeal to their ancestors, the Satanic crown and to the
    Islamic run United Nations for support. White Europeans think they own land in Canada but will lose it like the white Doukhobors they mocked - the Doukhobors had their land removed from them by the government, and then the other white people laughed at
    the Doukhobors when the Canadian government took their land away, they laughed at the Doukhobors and then bought the developed Doukhobor farms for themselves for a small handful of silver dollars. Later the government removed children from the Doukhobor
    families and kept them segregated. Now I live in Saskatoon and am surrounded by Moslems, while most white people around me harbor a hatred of both Christians and Jews, other white people are supposedly Christians who laugh at me for criticizing their
    blinkin’ trees, it is tradition, they say. White people in Canada cannot depend on the support of native aboriginal people in Canada, during the great tribulation Moslems, Sikhs, Chinese and Aboriginal Indians will likely all be shooting at white
    people, while some of the white people persecute other white people, especially those who dared to criticize their Catholic fertility rites. Canada is more corrupt than Russia.

It might be a wise move for white people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and USA to emigrate to the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and try to make a final stand there. We could collectively transfer our wealth and factories to Yakutia, and
    design communities that help secure our futures there. Perhaps we’ll cross paths along the River Lena and meet for tea in Yakutsk. Or perhaps it would be best to mass emigrate to Magadan and set up several communities there, perhaps next to or near the
    Kolyma Hiway, at Sinegore perhaps. Magadan is considerably warmer than Yakutia. Whichever Russian province we emigrate to would benefit greatly by the wealth, resources and manpower we bring along, and by the gold and other resources we mine there.

We can’t very well emigrate en masse to Sweden, for if people don’t want to confront the Islamic invasion here, they similarly would not want to confront the Islamic invasion there. It dothn’t sound smart to emigrate to a nation that teaches
    Islamic youth to march in uniform and shoot (plus the Islamists are tossing hand grenades around in Swedish communities and commit huge amounts of rapes against the Swedish children and women). If we were to emigrate to Sweden, we would put our children
    and women at great risk of rape and murder.

We could emigrate en masse to Norway or Finland and try to protect either nation from Sweden. We can’t emigrate en masse to Poland as the topography offers little defense and the people pray to Mary - there would be religious conflict. I think
    people would be less likely to face psychiatric torture and Islamic invasion in the Sakha Republic (or Magadan or Chukotka or Kamchatka Krai or Krasnoyarsk Krai or Irkutsk) than in Canada, or Poland, that puts the Sakha Republic and vicinity on my short
    list. With a “safety in numbers” mindset, a fairly massive amount of us may choose to emigrate to Yakutia or thereabouts and bring all of our wealth and many of our metal working tools with us, again, we would be a big benefit to any nation that
    allows us to emigrate. Note that independent journalist Rasul Yagudin would not recommend that we emigrate to Russia (which includes the Sakha Republic, Magadan, Chukotka, Kamchatka Krai, Krasnoyarsk Krai and Irkutsk), for as in Canada, people there are
    tortured and killed in psychiatric facilities.

Perhaps the second biggest gold play in the world may be the golden triangle in northwest British Columbia Canada, the companies that have staked claims have absolutely massively sized claims (on land that Canadian native aboriginals claim). It is
    illegal for Canadians to pan or sluice the rivers and creeks in this large region of the province of British Columbia, the land is reserved for the rich elite and Chinese who can afford a team of lawyers to stake the claims. Similarly it is illegal to
    pan for gold in the creeks and rivers in Magadan, as all the gold belongs to Putin. Similarly it is illegal to pan for gold in the North Saskatchewan River as all the gold belongs to Queen Elizabeth II and is about to be passed down to her son Charles.
    The governments in both Canada and Russia prefer that you are poor and that you don’t have a firearm. Maybe we should emigrate to Finland, the people in Finland take pride in making firearms, we could take our metal working and other tools with us to
    Finland and be a blessing to the people of that nation. We can’t stay in Canada as all the political parties allow people to be tortured to death with psychiatric drugs, they even train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists at the
    University of Saskatchewan, and all the political parties want votes from these “immigrants”. If you sing Jingle Bells and adopt the Catholic fertility rites including Sunday whoreship, then you will gain favors (employment, spouse and family) and of
    course never be persecuted for your beliefs. Try to tell these Catholics that they have Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and they will call you a pedophile and hand you over to a Hindu psychiatrist who will tell you that you think too much
    about penises. Try to tell these Catholics that their priests are teaching traditions in place of God’s Commandments, try to tell them that their churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and you will be arrested for upsetting
    Catholics in the community, then you will be driven past the four Egyptian dinks built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and handed over to a Hindu psychiatrist who will say you think too much about penises and cannibals. Or you will
    be handed over to psychiatrist Doctor Gene Marcoux who will say that everybody turns trees into decorated blinkin’ idols and sings Jingle Bells, and if you think otherwise then you are deluded and deserving of a needle up your arse. Then with your jaw
    locked open and your skin and tongue turned to hard leather, and with your head pounding in pain, try to tell people in the community that you are being tortured by Hindus and listen to the laughter. You have Egyptian penises on the roofs of your God-
    damned Catholic churches including upon many of the Seventh-day Adventist (aka Catholic) churches, your priests and ministers teach you to turn your homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility, you sing Jingle Bells, claim Jews run the world, and you are
    happy. And it makes you even happier when you see that your so-called Protestant Queen teaches you to abide by Catholic fertility rites.

Consider TIG welding an aluminum landing craft for yourself, with a TIG welded heated cabin, and TIG weld one of them aluminum rafts to pull behind your landing craft, and load it all up with your supplies and head to the Lena River Delta, or maybe to
    Finland. Doukhobors and the other Canadians that desire to toil and have a peaceful life are more likely to achieve that by living in Russia, or Finland. Doukhobors who desire to avoid persecution can remain in Canada with their blinkin’ trees and
    continue to avoid meaningful discussions. Seriously, if white people and the First Nations peoples can’t agree to form a government and deport the Asian and African invaders from Canada (Islamists, Communists, Catholics and Anarchists), then the white
    people in Canada should flee to Scandinavia, or Yakutia, or Magadan. Should Canada and USA both function as Republics, we could close our doors to the entire world and be rich beyond measure. But the patriots are not fighting for their nations, instead
    they are Catholics who laugh at me when I inform them I am being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists for daring to criticize their blinkin’ trees, there is no future for me in Canada. There is not even a future for Aboriginal Indians in Canada, for they
    focus on blocking pipelines rather than airports, they too have the highest regard for their blinkin’ trees. The Indian in Canada appeal to the Islamic United Nations and to the British Catholic Crown for assistance rather than to God, and they don’t
    even consult with their grandmothers.

Oh look, now Trudeau hands $2000/month to foreigners attending schools in Canada to assist them to overcome the Chinese virus, and nothing to Canadians who were unable to earn money during 2019, and who did not have the resources to attend schools,
    nor rent apartments (see “International students, Temporary Foreign Workers eligible for Trudeau's coronavirus bailout money” by Rebel News posted April 2nd 2020 on YouTube). That $2000 given to the foreign students and to other non-Canadians, is
    more than what most Canadians usually earn in a month. Again, Trudeau borrows “money” from banks which the banks made out of thin air, gives this “money” to foreigners, and then gets Canadians to pay the compound interest on the unnecessary debt.
    So the Chinese kids get allowances sent to them from their families back in China during 2019, and that makes them eligible to now get $2000 per month ($500 per week) from the Canadian Liberal government that you pay compound interest on. Trudeau hands
    out $2000/month not just to the Chinese students, but to Islamic students as well. So this Chinese Virus is an excuse for Trudeau to hand over more money to the invading Islamists. Like the carbon tax, the Fear Flu ends up being just another Jizya tax to
    aid the spread of Islam. People have many millions of dollars to spend on having me tortured for years, certainly they can also afford to pay the compound interest on this additional debt. If they are smart enough to spend billions of dollars annually
    turning trees into decorated idols, smart enough to pay many millions of dollars to torture me in psychiatric facilities for criticizing their churches (they all adopted Catholic fertility rites), then they are smart enough to pay compound interest on an
    unnecessary debt, and just smart enough to pay Jizya to an invading Islamist army. Trudeau calls this $2000/month payment to the invaders the CERB program, or the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, the white Canadians who are not eligible for the CERB
    program yet who applied and are receiving funds, will have to pay back the money. The Chinese and Saudis who received money in 2019 from their parents back home in China and Saudi Arabia makes them eligible for the $2000/month, which they may keep.

Oh look, see Rebel News again, Trudeau puts Islamic and other illegally arriving “immigrants” into hotel rooms instead of turning them back or putting them in tents or jails. Oh look, Trudeau reserves hotel rooms in advance at Canadian hotels, he
    holds rooms in anticipation of people entering Canada illegally, and pays hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars for the empty hotel rooms being held in reserve for the arriving invaders. Oh look, Trudeau fills our military barracks with
    infected invaders. Oh look, the Canadian military did not fight to keep their barracks. Oh look, we have docked submarines to get our soldiers to work upon. Oh look, we are buying jets that don’t have the range to patrol our large nation. Oh look, we
    have no costal defense guns. Oh look, we have soldiers deployed on Russia’s border and not defending Canada, America or Europe from Islamic invasion. Oh look, we have soldiers defending one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women,
    in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. Oh look, we have soldiers that are raping women in their own platoons. And oh look, Trudeau is allowing China to microwave Canadians. Canadians respond by singing Jingle
    Bells and laughing at me, calling me a pedophile, assaulting me, stealing from me… Anybody who criticizes your blinkin’ fertility traditions is a religious nut who is worthy of laughter.

Oh look. Canada’s government has abrogated its responsibility to look out for our best interests and now instead allows foreigners to invade our nation. The Canadians (both red and white) sit back and wait for their “Christmas” holidays, but
    different aspects of this pagan holiday are in direct opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. God dothn’t care which particular fertility cult occupies and rules any nation, He sees Canadians adopting Catholic traditions instead of His Laws and
    allows a flood of people who abide by yet another set of traditions in place of His Laws.

The farmers who own millions of dollars of farm land and a few guns just sit back and laugh at the psychiatric abuse victims and the impoverished, they gleefully go to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells there, thinking that their lives, wealth,
    homes and possessions are secure. Canadians allow psychiatry to thrive to the extent that they allow Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus to be trained in psychiatry at Canadian universities, and then allows these pagans to practice their “art” in Canada
    without being Canadian citizens. It is not an issue to the rich farmers, they have the money to send their children to the best schools in Canada, where most of the students in the classes will be Chinese and Saudi Arabian. The children of the wealthy
    farmers won’t have to work while attending school, they will have accommodations provided to them as close to the university as humanly possible, they may focus on their degrees and on their money-making futures. The white farmers in South Africa are
    facing genocide, and no nation, including Canada, will provide safe haven for the white farmers of South Africa. Trudeau spends Canadian taxpayer money to pay the airfare and bring Islamists to Canada directly from Africa and Asia, and then pays the
    subsequent costs after their arrival here, but not a penny goes to assist the white people facing genocide in South Africa. The blacks come in the night to torture and kill the white farmers in South Africa, I expect the same will occur here as well, and
    the media will be silent on it, and when it becomes common knowledge the politicians and the media (agents of the Catholic Church) will blame the murders of the white farmers on global warming, or racism against blacks. Rich farmers on the prairies laugh
    when they hear that their blinkin’ trees are nothing more than pagan idols, they laugh when they hear that I faced years of brutal horrid torture for daring to speak out against their pagan traditions. The farmers carry on laughing at the Doukhobors
    for one hundred and twenty years now – the English, western European and Ukrainian farmers used to heap scorn upon the Doukhobor farmers, but since they taught the Doukhobors to join with them in their Catholic fertility rites, the Doukhobors have
    become accepted (and even more so if they anglicized their names). The farmers have not an ounce of compassion in their hearts for anything other than their Catholic fertility rites, their desire is to sit down and have a big family dinner next to their
    blinkin’ sacrificed tree where they and their children pray and thank God they are not like me, and they and their children pay for years to come for the new and upgraded torture facilities in North Battleford and Saskatoon, in partnership with some
    billionaires. Each and every one of the Indians at James Smith First Nation are goink to be getting $46.89 annually for their share of the diamond wealth discovered on their traditional hunting grounds, maybe each taxpayer will only have to pay $46.89
    annually to lock me up and drug me, it’s a cheap and easy solution, just print some more “money” to pay for the drugs you inject in my arse. Food production on the Canadian prairies is about to plummet due to Islamists, Marxists, Anarchists and
    First Nations starting to take shots at the farmers doing their rounds, due to purposely set grass fires, due to fuel and parts shortages, due to inclement weather, due to vaccinations… and whatever food is produced will be sent to China and hoarded by
    others.

The coming famine in North America will result in a great abundance of corpses resulting in wild boar, wolf and bear populations ballooning in numbers. That’s why I recommend getting your child at least a .243 calibrated rifle as the bullet has
    enough mass and energy to pierce the hides and bones of these animals. Try to stay in groups, consider chartering many ships and emigrating to Russia by landing at Magadan, bring machining tools, ATV’s, Skidoos, guns and such, always watch out for
    wolves and tigers there. Doug Cuthand and the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix are pushing for a First Nation’s – Black Alliance, if that is what the native grandmother’s want then I think it would be best to move to Magadan and to Yakutia via Magadan. We’
    ll get permission from Putin to bring our guns with us when we emigrate, we’d be idiots to go there unprotected. Whichever country that accepts a mass immigration from Canada, together with our guns, tools and factories, would be blessed by the wealth
    that we would bring with us and by the wealth we create while living there. If we were allowed an orderly exit from Canada, then we could bring our machines, guns and wealth with us, and leave the rich farmers to their plight. All they do is sing Jingle
    Bells and laugh anyway. The rich ignorant farmers are pleased when their rich ignorant daughters learn to become nurses and help torture some poor slob in the psychiatric facilities.

Oh look, Trudeau makes it possible for foreigners to work in Canada. Oh look, my dad Sam died, when we went to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) to deal with the paperwork, we were directed to an office of a woman who was an Iranian
    citizen. Oh look, the bank official you talk to regarding obtaining a loan may be of the Islamic faith and be a citizen of a foreign nation. Oh look, we are using our universities to train Islamists to become psychiatrists, who may then work here
    torturing Canadians while remaining as citizens of foreign nations. Oh look, our present city mayor is employing non-Canadians as well. Concerned about your safety, Sasktel will send an Islamist to your home to insure your security system, television and
    internet are working just fine. Oh look, we have more Chinese soldiers in Canada, and we also have more Islamic soldiers in Canada, than we have Canadian soldiers. Oh look, there is an army in Canada that is entirely composed of black people, and many of
    the soldiers in that army are children. Oh look, in Canada children can kill you without facing any serious penalties. Oh look, Mexican gang members no longer require visas to enter Canada. Well look at the good side of life, all these people are busy
    working.

Nothing in the Canadian Constitution grants Canadians the right to own land nor guns (you just get a temporary permit to possess the gun and pay taxes on the land), and that constitution foisted upon you allows them to pay you in paper or plastic
    coupons, and in coins manufactured out of carcinogenic metals. There are people here that are trying to utterly destroy you and they want you to deal with it by getting a blinkin’ tree (and by staying home and singing Jingle Bells). The Canadian
    Indians don’t care too much that the constitution doesn’t guarantee our rights to own guns nor land as they have guns and land. If Canadians try to obtain a new constitution that guarantees guns and land, then the Indians will complain to the crown.
    The crown claims ownership of the gold and other resources and prevents the Indians and others from extracting gold from the North Saskatchewan River. The ruling class dothn’t want Canadians to mine gold, they want Canadians to work for wages, and they
    want the Canadians to be impoverished and hand over the nation to Islamists so they don’t have to pay wages to women. It is like the Australian gold rush, the Australian government did what it could to keep people from leaving their jobs and searching
    for gold. Now the Australian government shuts down Australia, for China. China doesn’t invade Australia just yet as they have puppets preparing Australia for the invasion by shutting down Australian industry and using the Australian police and military
    to force the Australians to stay home and shut up.

Oh look, now Trudeau will buy your guns, he will borrow “money” from banks that the banks make out of thin air, and will have Canadians pay back this “money” at compound interest. Trudeau makes you a slave by failing to pay you in real money (
    gold and silver coins) then has you slave away so you can pay the compound interest on paper “money” borrowed from the banks used to buy your guns. Slaves are paid in paper promises and not allowed to have guns. Trudeau borrows massive amounts of
    money and hands it over to Islamists, then challenges the white Europeans to not only repay the “money”, but to pay the compound interest on this massive debt. The white Europeans in Canada and USA and Australia are slaves, they are unable to mount
    even a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. The Australians have no guns and cannot make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry, while the Canadians and Americans have guns and still can’t make a feeble attempt to control their
    ports of entry. Everybody wants to stay home and sing Jingle Bells.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)