• Nothing I never could figger out that mixmin stuff. did that's for

From Unix System V fan fiction@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 29 20:21:46 2019
    XPost: alt.checkmate

Note: This is the REAL ballot. Ignore the flood of fakes being posted via dizum. Some kook is trying to weasel out of *winning*, for fuck's sake.

<snicker>

VOTING RULES:

1. To be certain your ballot is counted, it must be crossposted to at
    least one of alt.fan.cyberchicken and AUK. The followup-to on this
    article is helpfully set to AUK.

2. Ballots from known, awarded kooks who have received recognition during
    2016 may be discarded at the FNVWs' pleasure.

3. Ditto for suspected socks of such kooks. To be certain your ballot is
    counted, you should post it under your primary nym and have been using
    that nym for some time.

4. Ballots discovered to have forged poster identities and ballots
    submitted via anonymous remailer will NOT be counted.

5. Ballots are clearest if they're just replies to this article edited to
    add an X in one box for each award category. Abstention is allowed
    (leave all boxes empty). Two votes in a single award category may be
    ignored, or one chosen over the other by FNVW decree.

6. Ties will be broken arbitrarily by FNVW decree, and there is nothing
    the awarded kook can do about this but cry, whine, and stamp his feet,
    thus getting an early start on August's awards.

<snicker>

It's been an active month, with 69103 distinct known and potential kooks
    up for awards in 31343 categories, including perennial favorites dolf,
    murphy, and Fakey, plus a strong showing by the aforementioned Dizum
    Spammer (that seems to be his actual name):

Busted Urinal Award:
    [ ] Just give up. This "(BREAKING NEWS) MalachiMartin <MalachiMartinASM@hmamail.com> guilty on all counts" creature is at least five cans short of a six-pack.
    [ ] QGF
    [ ] Most of us don't take the time to reply to it either. AKA Jay Marks
    [ ] Calling some dope who smokes dope a dope head's 'Forensic Team' <splorf!>
    [ ] Because dolf is here to stay, someone needs to forge him and regurgitate his material in a condensed form so the Modokan can find out what he is chattering about., who is DEFINITELY /not/ racist,
    thinks that Usenet should be _ENGLISH_ ASCII-ONLY!

________________1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1________________ _____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1____________ __________¶¶¶¶118¶¶8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___________ _______8¶¶¶¶888¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8________ ______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______ ____8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____
    ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶___
    __8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶¶__
    __¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶88881__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶81___________¶¶¶¶¶¶__ 1¶¶¶¶¶111____________________________8¶¶¶¶¶¶_ ¶¶¶¶¶1___________________________1___1¶¶¶¶¶¶_ ¶¶¶¶¶8111___________________________11¶¶¶¶¶¶_ 1¶¶¶¶88111__________________________111¶¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶1881________________________11111_¶¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶18811_____________________¶¶¶¶¶¶8_1¶¶¶¶1 _¶¶¶¶118¶¶¶¶81______________8¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_1¶¶¶8¶ _8¶¶881¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1_________1¶¶¶¶811__1¶811¶¶1¶ ¶¶¶¶118¶1__18¶¶¶¶¶8118818¶¶¶88¶111¶888¶11¶¶18 ¶8¶¶11¶¶11¶¶111¶¶¶¶¶1___1¶¶¶¶1_1¶__¶¶8888¶¶8_ _1¶¶11¶¶¶¶¶_8¶8_8¶8¶¶____8188__¶¶__¶1__18881_ __8¶88111¶¶_8¶8__1__11___1___111_181___18811_ __11881___181111____11_________________1881__ __118¶81_____________8_________________1881__ ___18¶¶1__________1111_____1_11______1_188___ ___88¶¶8________88____________8¶81____188____ ______1¶1_____8¶888_11____18¶¶118¶8888888____ _______¶¶8881¶¶818¶¶¶¶¶8_1¶¶¶8118¶¶¶¶8888____ _______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶881188¶¶¶¶¶¶818¶¶¶¶¶__1888____ _______¶888¶18¶¶¶¶¶8888¶¶¶8¶¶¶¶8_11__88¶_____ ______1¶¶8181_118¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8111___8¶¶______ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶88¶8_1_18¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8881_____1¶8_______ 88888¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8_11118881111_______8¶¶________ 88118¶__¶¶8¶8888_1_____________18¶¶_¶¶_______ 88888¶___¶¶8818¶¶11_1_______11¶¶¶8__¶¶¶______ ¶81¶¶¶____1¶¶¶88¶¶¶88888188¶¶¶¶81__¶¶¶¶¶_____ 88¶¶¶8______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶811__1¶¶¶¶¶¶1____ 8¶¶8_________11_1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶888811__¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶¶1___ ¶¶8_______¶¶¶¶¶_____11118881__1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___ ¶1_______¶¶¶¶¶¶______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶8__ ¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____________1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶88¶¶8_ _______1¶¶¶¶8_____________¶¶¶¶¶8¶¶¶888888¶¶¶8 _______¶¶¶¶_____________1¶¶¶¶¶88¶¶¶¶¶88¶¶¶88¶ ______¶¶¶¶¶____________¶¶¶¶8888¶8¶88881¶8¶888 _____¶¶¶¶¶8__________8¶¶88¶18818¶88118¶88888¶
    [ ] Skeeter
    [ ] Most of us don't take the time to reply to it either.
    [ ] Melt, KabitchyMan, melt! It will all be over soon.

Village Pump Award:
    [ ] WHAT, Joel Edge AKA: lurch956 WORRY?
    .M
    .:AMMO:
    .:AMMMMMHIIIHMMM.
    .... .AMMMMMMMMMMMHHHMHHMMMML:AMF"
    .:MMMMMLAMMMMMMMHMMMMMMHHIHHIIIHMMMML.
    "WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMH:::::HMMMMMMHII:.
    .AMMMMMMMHHHMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMMAMMMHHHHL.
    .MMMMMMMMMMHHMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMHTWMHHHHHML
    .MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMHMMHHHHIII:::HMHHHHMM.
    .MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHMHHHHHHIIIIIIIIHMHHHHHM.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHMMHHHHHIIIHHH::IIHHII:::::IHHHHHHHL
    "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHIIIHMMMMHHIIHHLI::IIHHHHIIIHHHHHHHHML
    .MMMMMMMMMMMMMM"WMMMHHHMMMMMMMMMMMLHHHMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH
    .MMMMMMMMMMMWWMW""YYHMMMMMMMMMMMMF""HMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH.
    .MMMMMMMMMM W" V W"WMMMMMHHHHHHHHHH
    "MMMMMMMMMM". "WHHHMH"HHHHHHL
    MMMMMMMMMMF . IHHHHH.
    MMMMMMMMMM . . HHHHHHH
    MMMMMMMMMF. . . . HHHHHHH.
    MMMMMMMMM . ,AWMMMMML. .. . . HHHHHHH.
    :MMMMMMMMM". . F"' 'WM:. ,::HMMA, . . HHHHMMM
    :MMMMMMMMF. . ." WH.. AMM"' " . . HHHMMMM
    MMMMMMMM . . ,;AAAHHWL".. .:' HHHHHHH
    MMMMMMM:. . . -MK"OTO L :I.. ...:HMA-. "HHHHHH
    ,:IIIILTMMMMI::. L,,,,. ::I.. .. K"OTO"ML 'HHHHHH
    LHT::LIIIIMMI::. . '""'.IHH:.. .. :.,,,, ' HMMMH: HLI'
    ILTT::"IIITMII::. . .IIII. . '"""" ' MMMFT:::.
    HML:::WMIINMHI:::.. . .:I. . . . . ' .M"'.....I.
    "HWHINWI:.'.HHII::.. .HHI .II. . . . . :M.',, ..I:
    "MLI"ML': :HHII::... MMHHL ::::: . :.. .'.'.'HHTML.II:
    "MMLIHHWL:IHHII::....:I:" :MHHWHI:...:W,," '':::. ..' ":.HH:II:
    "MMMHITIIHHH:::::IWF" """T99"' '"" '.':II:..'.'..' I'.HHIHI'
    YMMHII:IHHHH:::IT.. . . ... . . ''THHI::.'.' .;H.""."H"
    HHII:MHHI"::IWWL . . . . . HH"HHHIIHHH":HWWM"
    """ MMHI::HY""ML, ... . .. :" :HIIIIIILTMH"
    MMHI:.' 'HL,,,,,,,,..,,,......,:" . ''::HH "HWW
    'MMH:.. . 'MMML,: """MM""""MMM" .'.IH'"MH"
    "MMHL.. .. "MMMMMML,MM,HMMMF . .IHM"
    "MMHHL .. "MMMMMMMMMMMM" . . '.IHF'
    'MMMML .. "MMMMMMMM" . .'HMF
    HHHMML. .'MMF"
    IHHHHHMML. .'HMF"
    HHHHHHITMML. .'IF..
    "HHHHHHIITML,. ..:F...
    'HHHHHHHHHMMWWWWWW::"......
    HHHHHHHMMMMMMF"'........
    HHHHHHHHHH............
    HHHHHHHH...........
    HHHHIII..........
    HHIII..........
    HII.........
    "H........
    [ ] My husband was a hermit
    [ ] StutterFrothing
    [ ] If you use TOR, you're probably on the radar of all the alphabet organizations.
    [ ] Your obsession with Checkys dick in a non related matter is noted.
    [ ] Probably just the wrong number. Get over it, snowflake!

The Sir Gregory Hall Golden Bucket Award:
    [ ] Well, "Skeet/Percent/Skeeter/%" <vaginalover1969@gmail.com>'s butthole smarts because some big black thugs stuck their willies up there a hundred times a minute and sang madonna songs while making me a woman because i'm a cocksucker like obama and
    that's all i'm ever going to be.
    [ ] Gay Banana's crappy server.
    [ ] While I'm sure this will spark even more flooding, it's still quite interesting to see how he has it set up :)
    [ ] Ampersand 'The Flooder' gets excited that Steve Petruzzellis is on the other end. 'The Flooder' gets excited that Snit Carrol's geometric tortoise is on the other end.

Golden Killfile Award:
    [ ] I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways
    [ ] Gary Burnore's 15 Year Old Fondling Victim
    [ ] If it doesn't say "Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>" in the From and come via Eternal-September, it's phony and won't even be shredded and used to line Fluffy's litter box. Real ballots from known kooks might be dignified with Fluffy's attention,
    and ballots from kookologists and anyone else without a recent history of winning kook awards will actually be counted
    [ ] DAVIG HOGG DELUDED FUCKTARD doesn't give a shit about what you say about Darl Jake

Hal Linden My Name is Really Harold Lipshitz Award:
    [ ] A Noisy Impatient Spider
    [ ] VMS myths
    [ ] Bootlip Donavan breaks in, Bootlip Donavan dayed
    [ ] Frightening Core Teaching of Don't forget the sock on "her" very large clit..
    [ ] Remailers Dropping Like Checkmate's Cats
    [ ] I say a man not mince
    [ ] Anti-Trump comedian Tee Hee... You Know You're Telling The Truth and Doing Something Right, When You're a Tee Hee-ing Faggot compares Get a background report on vallor and you will find that he was in the slammer for a long time. to "vaginal mesh", "
    herpes" in vulgar attack on
    /|\ [] |"""""""""""--__ /| |\ COULD SOMEONE POLITELY
    / | \ || |____________--"" ( |__| ) POINT OUT TO THOSE
    | ( ) | || | | \ / MYTHBUSTERS GUYS THAT
    | .-. | || | | |12| THEY KEEP CONFUSING
    ]( 0 )[ || | | | | MASS, WEIGHT, FORCE,
    / `-' \ || | | | | PRESSURE, MOMENTUM,
    / /' `\ \ || | | | | KINETIC ENERGY, AND
    | | | | |%%| | | | | CREAMY HOLLANDAISE
    | | | | ,'`, | | | | SAUCE
    | | | | |||| | | |14|
    | | | | |||| | | / __ \ A DELICIOUS SAUCE
    \ \ / / |||| | | ( | | ) THAT DOESN'T BUST
    `-' `-' `--' `-' \| |/ ANY MYTHS AT ALL
    [ ] SnickerTurd
    [ ] Bullinda... is that you? lol
    [ ] GNU/Linux BETTER Than NASA 11442

Pullitzer Prize Award:
    [ ] I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard
    [ ] ANOTHER CHILD ASKING TO BE CORNHOLED
    [ ] How do you solve a problem like Fluffy?
    [ ] All of us, even Drone Pilot, should Boycot "A candy-colored clown they call https://www.zoominfo.com/c/ash-creek-plumbing-heating-electric-llc/8932199" 'The Flooder' gets excited that Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Why didn't Silver-Tongued
    Heel Korora Linux Sponsor move to Canada as they promised????! I'm coming to join you, honey! is on the other end. in all of its Degenerate forms

Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award:
    [ ] Frightening Core Teaching of COMPUTER God Frankenstein Skull Cap Controls. [ ] I LIFT MY LEG WHEN I GET A BONER FOR
    Three Kids in a Trenchcoat
    |\ /|
    ___| \,,/_/
    ---__/ \/ \
    __--/ (D) \
    _ -/ (_ \
    // / \_ / ==\
    __-------_____--___--/ / \_ O o)
    / / \==/`
    / /
    || ) \_/\
    || / _ / |
    | | /--______ ___\ / \ :
    | / __- - _/ ------ | | \ \
    | - - / | | \ )
    | | - | | ) | |
    | | | | | | | |
    | | < | | | |_/
    < | /__\ < \
    /__\ /___\
    [ ] Jay Marks WAS GANG PROBED BY Turns out just because Mila Kunis believes selinux fairy tales's non-stop flooding comments of "VM God" Marek met his own definition of trolling, so he insisted that comment of his was forged by i THINK i know https://
    Jeff-Relf.Me/❄ Snowflake ❄ never could figger out that mixmin stuff. is just effing around with their boring free time, attempting to be unimaginably outrageous and entertain themselves, but i don't find it in any way amusing..

Edmond Wollmann Memorial Rubber Turkey Award:
    [ ] getting it wrong on purpose with the desired result
    [ ] The Village People's Iconic Cowboy Announcing the Next The Flonk apparently doesn't realize how quickly and easily his shit gets dumped. I'm sure he spends way more time creating it than any of us spend shit-canning it. Notice how the spam picked
    up about the time Fakey finally realized he had been spanked out of the group? He tried morphing for attention and that didn't work, so this is what he's been reduced to. Ooblah-dee, ooblah-dah... Pool! Sets Summer On Fire With A Cascade Of Remixes
    [ ] Three Paul Derbyshires in a Suit
    [ ] ❄ Snowflake ❄
    [ ] As usual (TINE) is wiping the floor with the self proclaimed idiot Steve Carroll
    [ ] Jim Gorman
    [ ] Richard Pollock
    [ ] All the sudden I might have to e-mail Captain Neal and take off sailing! WTF!
    [ ] VMS peculiarities
    [ ] iOS peculiarities

Palmjob Paddle Award:
    [ ] CentOS jamborees
    [ ] Libtards Are Liars <SPNAKtheLibtards@gmail.com>
    [ ] "Chris M. Thomasson" <invalid_chris_thomasson@invalid.invalid>
    [ ] Why should I waste my valuable time on kooks like I can't seem to post reliably through Mixmin today. It does connect but responds to most posting attempts with "441 437 Local Reject". There's no obvious trigger -- these attempts are formatted the
    same way, with the same headers, same character encoding, same sets of crosspost groups, etc. as successful ones made a few days ago, and differing from *this* post only in the groups and the exact body text. In short I don't see anything I'm doing at my
    end that could be the cause of it, and the posts aren't violating any Mixmin crosspost restrictions or similarly either. It seems likely then that something has broken at the server end, sometime in the past three or four days. Please look into it ASAP.?
    [ ] If If you were to ask me that question a couple of years ago, I would have shrugged my shoulders and gave you a cockeyed look, because I had never heard of Usenet or I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS NONSENSE CUNTBOI. were to ask If you were to ask me that
    question a couple of years ago, I would have shrugged my shoulders and gave you a cockeyed look, because I had never heard of Usenet or The Village People's Iconic Cowperson getting it wrong on purpose with the desired result achieved is getting it right.
    Right as rain. Sets Summer On Fire With A Cascade Of Remixes. that question a couple of years ago, That's "IT"? That's what
    |\/\/\/|
    | |
    | |
    | (o)(o)
    C _)
    | ,___|
    | /
    /____\ Hi, I'm you fat ugly lesbians, who the hell are you? brought to the party? can eat a banana with their feet, just like a parrot would have shrugged their shoulders and gave Climate Change Places a Major Economic Burden on Future People a
    cockeyed look, because Bite My Shiny Metal Ass: Comes down to Linux network settings stinks had never heard of Usenet or COMPUTER God Frankenstein Skull Cap Controls.
    [ ] I wouldn't bang some skanky ass Boycotting
    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | Moi Predicts that Nadega will Lose in Court |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____, in all of its forms. Ooooh! who's taken it up the ass from Mark 'Another pathetic Windows bug' Bilk gets excited that Steve Petruzzellis is on the other end. self-nukes yet again... (was: Re: As usual THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BIRDIE

_.----._
    ,'.::.--..:._
    /::/_,-<o)::;_`-._
    ::::::::`-';'`,--`-`
    ;::;'|::::,','
    ,'::/ ;:::/, :.
    /,':/ /::;' \ ':\
    :'.:: ,-'' . `.::\
    \.:;':. ` :: .:
    (;' ;;; .::' :|
    \,:;; \ `::.\.\
    `);' '::' `:
    \. ` `' .: _,'
    `.: .. -. ' :. :/ _.-' _.-
    >;._.:._.;,-=_(.-' __ `._
    ,;' _..-(((('' .,-'' `-._
    _,'<.-'' _..``'.'`-'`. `
    _.-((((_..--'' \ \ `.`.
    -' _.``' \ `
    ,'

THAT RAPED Illinois closer to celebrating And where have you been, my darling young one Day is wiping the floor with the self proclaimed idiot Steve Carroll's obsession with Sandman is EXTREME!) who can't orgasm unless this horse
    |\ /|
    ___| \,,/_/
    ---__/ \/ \
    __--/ (D) \
    _ -/ (_ \
    // / \_ / ==\
    __-------_____--___--/ / \_ O o)
    / / \==/`
    / /
    || ) \_/\
    || / _ / |
    | | /--______ ___\ / \ :
    | / __- - _/ ------ | | \ \
    | - - / | | \ )
    | | - | | ) | |
    | | | | | | | |
    | | < | | | |_/
    < | /__\ < \
    /__\ /___\

SHOES HIM IN THE GONADS

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award:
    [ ] https://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/james-gorman.asp?cycle=16
    [ ] Some people just can't stop talking about that thing
    [ ] Elizabeth Ann Bradshaw gets her rocks off by giving retards boners
    [ ] Dweebleshite

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)