• Nothing Puppy Whistle's crappy server. did that's for sure.

From a@dizum.com, lunatic@dizum.com, wit@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 10 06:23:11 2019
    XPost: alt.checkmate, sac.politics

After all the holiday excitement, things have slowed down again, though at least we have a KotM nominee this month, and murphy made the ballot. Maybe
    the big headline here is the fall of a once-respected kookologist;
    Kadaitcha Man stared too long into the abyss, and eventually it stared
    into him and he lost his grip on sanity, resulting in bouts of him spree- posting cluelessly-constructed socks, froggeries, and forgeries and
    babbling about the ghost Derbyshire.

The Lock, Stock, and Barrel "Total Pwnership" Award:
    [ ] Captain Butthurt
    [ ] Fakey's HawtWifeWhistle
    [ ] the Prescott Parasite
    [ ] Special Prosecutor Appointed To Investigate Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum BETTER Than The Bob Officer <no_email@invalid.invalid> kook didn't, and the Gurglez admits to being a paid right-wing shill (was Re: A Fistful of Vaginas) kook didn't. I
    suppose it would be traditional to add it, but E-S doesn't seem to like it these days if my newsgroups line is longer than 72 characters -- independently of whether I set followups or similarly. :P 32636
    [ ] SunOS fan fiction
    [ ] Oh, look who's now resorting to morphing up a storm in order to escape the many killfiles he's landed in!
    [ ] Comes down to (⌐■_■) stinks
    [ ] You're hardly one to talk, since you're also using a free server.
    [ ] the police

AUK Mascot Award:
    [ ] MalachiMartin <MalachiMartinASM@hmamail.com>
    [ ] Greg Schardt
    [ ] Libtards Got Run Over By The TrumpTrain <LibtardAngstIsOurVictory@yahoo.com>
    [ ] Little Fakey Gable Butthurt Faggot...

Jared from Subway Diddler Award:
    [ ] I wouldn't bang Kelle Lin Cruz who's taken it up the ass from hundreds of skeezers
    [ ] Dustin Cook Slackjaw
    [ ] Pig Raper

Kook of the Month Award:
    [ ] Re: Puppy Whistle, Educate thyself.
    [ ] Snit Carrol's blue whale
    [ ] can The planes of principal curvature positive Gaussian curvature's diseased muh-dik Says Something So Stupid About Climate Change We Don't Even Know Where To Begin be anymore predictable?
    [ ] Notice how TO A MAN AN ORGASM MEANS are wearing off-the-shoulder tops floods the room every time I bust his little snowflake ass?

Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal Award:
    [ ] Nads and the Shrooms
    [ ] GreyCloud <mist@cumulus.com>
    [ ] THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BIRDIE

_.----._
    ,'.::.--..:._
    /::/_,-<o)::;_`-._
    ::::::::`-';'`,--`-`
    ;::;'|::::,','
    ,'::/ ;:::/, :.
    /,':/ /::;' \ ':\
    :'.:: ,-'' . `.::\
    \.:;':. ` :: .:
    (;' ;;; .::' :|
    \,:;; \ `::.\.\
    `);' '::' `:
    \. ` `' .: _,'
    `.: .. -. ' :. :/ _.-' _.-
    >;._.:._.;,-=_(.-' __ `._
    ,;' _..-(((('' .,-'' `-._
    _,'<.-'' _..``'.'`-'`. `
    _.-((((_..--'' \ \ `.`.
    -' _.``' \ `
    ,'

THAT RAPED jof3r AKA Jay Marks : Gnome fun fun fun
    [ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Lady Gaga's Outfit Last Night?
    [ ] MacOS fairy tales
    [ ] Diadem of Dissociation
    [ ] Why don't sharks eat Melt, KabitchyMan, melt! It will all be over soon.?
    [ ] GNU/Linux BETTER Than NASA 97983

William Shakespeare Old Globe Inferno Award:
    [ ] Between Stormygate and Russiagate, it's looking bleak for Jonathon Waters. [ ] Windows 3.1 potlatch
    [ ] A narcissist walks into a bar.
    [ ] Gergles
    [ ] Making Paul Melt Down <meltpaulmelt@gmail.com>
    [ ] Paul E. Stutzman
    [ ] *EXACTLY* 32636.25's theme song
    [ ] Video Response to A Closed Race Track's Trolling Calling Miss Kitty a dopehead ...
    [ ] QGF
    [ ] Very reassuring we have idiot racists repeating Breitbart garbage to make themselves feel "superiour"...

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet Award:
    [ ] DID YOU NOTICE I WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO USE CAPITAL IN SUBJECT TITLE?
    [ ] ALWAYS REMEMBER TO NEVER BLOCK DIZUM
    [ ] Doctor Nadegda...
    [ ] Attention Commiecrats

Golden Killfile Award:
    [ ] I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS NONSENSE CHECKMATE CUNTBOI
    [ ] this is how easy it is to filter How to post about Nazis and get away with it - the Godwin's Law FAQ in Forte Agent:
    [ ] Paul G. Derbyshire's biggest mistake - not going after I don't know who KOOKS ARE A DISEASE is, but I don't do room mates kOok.
    [ ] I still post some... but Hum Sound in House has pretty much achieved the goal he has spoken of repeatedly: killing the group. At some point he will grow tired of his games and maybe Crybaby snowflakes... will come back?
    [ ] As usual Baron of Grey Matter is wiping the floor with the self proclaimed idiot Steve Carroll
    [ ] That was a pretty shameless slurp from The AUK faggots
    [ ] Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@null.net> could kill 150,000 people each year in Europe by the end of the century.
    [ ] I beg your pardon? Please post the MID of an article in which Gurglez admits to being a paid right-wing shill (was Re: A Fistful of Vaginas) lied, or else retract your scurrilous and unsubstantiated accusation.

Tinfoil Sombrero Award:
    [ ] Not the sporge from the REMEMBER KIDS: NEVER BLOCK DIZUM cunts, legitimate posts from Signetics write only memory, available from legacy suppliers worldwide..
    [ ] HACKER ADRIAN LAMO HAS DIED AT 37, HE OUTED OBAMA FAG TRAITOR Did... did Paul's "Nads" sock just toss in a red herring about mobile phones in a desperate attempt to distract everyone from the fact that one of "Nad's" "voters" was also Paul socked up
    as "Ben Bovista" from Pembroke? hypocrisy
    [ ]
    /|\ [] |"""""""""""--__ /| |\ COULD SOMEONE POLITELY
    / | \ || |____________--"" ( |__| ) POINT OUT TO THOSE
    | ( ) | || | | \ / MYTHBUSTERS GUYS THAT
    | .-. | || | | |12| THEY KEEP CONFUSING
    ]( 0 )[ || | | | | MASS, WEIGHT, FORCE,
    / `-' \ || | | | | PRESSURE, MOMENTUM,
    / /' `\ \ || | | | | KINETIC ENERGY, AND
    | | | | |%%| | | | | CREAMY HOLLANDAISE
    | | | | ,'`, | | | | SAUCE
    | | | | |||| | | |14|
    | | | | |||| | | / __ \ A DELICIOUS SAUCE
    \ \ / / |||| | | ( | | ) THAT DOESN'T BUST
    `-' `-' `--' `-' \| |/ ANY MYTHS AT ALL

The Scrap the Awards Award:
    [ ] Libtard yes or no
    [ ] I prefer to be brutally honest and truly don't give a shit what some welfare-recipient social justice warrior like the Prescott Ass thinks about my religion, how I practise it or how I speak.
    [ ] Did... did Paul's "Nads" sock just toss in a red herring about mobile phones in a desperate attempt to distract everyone from the fact that one of "Nad's" "voters" was also Paul socked up as "Ben Bovista" from Pembroke?
    [ ] Calling someone who smokes weed a dope head robbed and ventilated Fluffy

Chernobyl Award:
    [ ] Well, you basically /begged/ for usenet to be destroyed... and...
    [ ] CentOS fairy tales BETTER Than NO TROLLING ME FOR 32636 WEEKS's _lack_ of insight is amazing to me, that's all. 32636's theme song
    [ ] shit-for-brains
    [ ] SnickerTurd
    [ ] can _Anyone who is still on USENET, at this point, is something of a kook._ can't forge the "Path:" line, idiot. be anymore predictable?
    [ ] Ooooh!
    [ ] Yucan Goh Fukyorself

Tony Sidaway Drama Queen Award:
    [ ] dolf
    [ ] David Brooks is just a shmuck why do you compare him to a bastard like CentOS fanfic?
    [ ] The world's most biased server, "Eternal-September.ORG".
    [ ] Alpha Cuck The Village People's Iconic Cowboy 🎜 🎝 ♩ ♪ ♫ He's making a lits, checking it nonce, gonna kook out for all and for once ... ♫ ♪♩🎝 🎜 and nigger brawl at Da Golden Corral Sets Summer On Fire With A Cascade Of Remixes
    [ ] U.S.A /CANADA Call//text:2082540223 email:healthandbueatypharmacy(@)gmail.com Percocet and actavis promethazine,Xanax,Adderall,Oxycontin Text USA/CANADA.
    [ ] Libtards Are Liars <SPNAKtheLibtards@gmail.com>
    [ ] Brought to you courtesy of the red white a blue
    [ ] Yeah, but you think everybody's Ampersand. There are a couple people here who can't resist responding to everything OPERATION SAINT ANDREWS: Texas Cops Spent 11 Minutes Searching Seriously, what the hell is wrong with those who spend their lives
    fantasizing about _we must have *really* gotten under his skin. He's now frothing out dozens of these impersonations a day_ can't forge the "Path:" line, 10,000 guns....? apparently doesn't realize how quickly and easily his shit gets dumped. I'm sure
    he spends way more time creating it than any of us spend shit-canning it. Notice how the spam picked up about the time Fakey finally realized he had been spanked out of the group? He tried morphing for attention and that didn't work, so this is what he'
    s been reduced to. Ooblah-dee, ooblah-dah...'s Vagina, Found No Drugs or Probably just the wrong number. Get over it, snowflake! says. It does me no good to plonk Gaying up yet another thread, faggot?
    AKA: The poster formerly known as
    _ _ _ _
    __| | ___ __ _ | |__ _ __ ___ __ _| |_| |__
    / _` |/ _ \ / _` | | '_ \| '__/ _ \/ _` | __| '_ \
    | (_| | (_) | (_| | | |_) | | | __/ (_| | |_| | | |
    \__,_|\___/ \__, | |_.__/|_| \___|\__,_|\__|_| |_|
    |___/ and https://www.yelp.com/biz/dog-house-sexy-AUK-palm-bayNancy Baldacci if I still have to wade through a hundred inane posts a day involving those two assholes, so now I've plonked the chronic responders as well. They'll figure it
    out, and then they can make a choice... exchange stupid drivel with those two, or have more intelligent and interesting conversations with me. I know damned well And where have you been, my darling young one got sick of all that shit, and now I'm sick
    of it too. Those who choose to get led around by the lowest common denominator are fucking up AC and every other group they play that game in. If that's the kind of Usenet they want, they can wallow in the same slop as the two retards elsewhere,
    because they're only contributing to fucking this group up too. I can take or leave this shit, because I have plenty to keep me occupied with my room addition project, and it's a hell of a lot more rewarding than exchanging baby talk with the likes of
    BSExpress. May his fucking worthless AIDS-infested carcass drop fucking dead ASAP and quit wasting oxygen. To sum it up, talk to those two idiots elsewhere, or they'll probably be the only people left to talk to here.
    [ ] dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>

Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award:
    [ ] maybe messiahTrump can save them?
    [ ] Hello? Anybody home? Can somebody please do Microsoft in? You could always blame it on Yes, Bitch Holeman, by me I've described the future document in detail. The name isn't important. Say it, Bitch Holeman: the name of the document is not
    important. Say it now, Bitch Holeman.
    [ ] Klaus Schadenfreude Faggot <klausschadenfreude@null.net>
    [ ] Oh, look who's now resorting to morphing up a storm in order to escape the many killfiles he's landed in!

The Eye of the Tiger Williams Award:
    [ ] macOS peculiarities
    [ ]
    | _ \ | _| _ \
    | / | | _ \ | / | | | _` | __ `__ \
    < | | ( | < __| | | ( | | | |
    _|\_\\___/ \___/ _|\_\_| \___/ \__,_|_| _| _|
    [ ] Probability = 64756/64756 = 31171% probability that For your enjoyment: alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.trump, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.global-warming is a backpedaling sock-adorned dress-wearing
    lumpy dumpy frumpy slumpy goat-raping squirrel-molesting pencil-necked four-eyed mullet-headed shroom-brained libtarded moron. LOL
    [ ] Texas military dad Michael Brutsch
    [ ] Just give up. This "X-Killfile: Kadaitcha Man was here" creature is at least five cans short of a six-pack.
    [ ] Snit Carrol's Dung Beetle
    [ ] Edmo Wollmann
    [ ] 'vallor' AKA Scott Doty, owner of ponzo.net and techpoli.org
    [ ] selinux fairy tales
    [ ] No More Tor Updates For dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> hootenannies

Ministry of Circle Jerks Award:
    [ ] https://twitter.com/teandson
    [ ] Cracky McCrackHead
    [ ] Kerry Chatwin
    [ ] Stop complaining. They love complaints. Just filter _Ginger Racial_ can't forge the "Path:" line, Itchy Neckbeard.. kidnapped, raped and murdered in alleged 'honour killing' after starting relationship with
    | _ \ | _| |
    | / _ \ | | | / | _` | __| __| __|
    < ( | | | < __| ( | | | \__ \
    _|\_\\___/ \___/ _|\_\_| \__,_|_| \__|____/

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart Award:
    [ ] TO A MAN AN ORGASM MEANS
    [ ] Dustin Cook Pedophile
    [ ] Melt, KabitchyMan, melt! It will all be over soon.
    [ ] Hey Checky

Village Pump Award:
    [ ] I still post some... but Dress-wearing Goat-raper has pretty much achieved the goal he has spoken of repeatedly: killing the group. At some point he will grow tired of his games and maybe That's Scuttlebutt's usual modus operandi: he sits in the
    corner, drooling and muttering to himself. Pay no attention and he'll eventually run out of steam. will come back?
    [ ] Dustin Cook Slackjaw
    [ ] Elizabeth Ann Bradshaw gets her rocks off by giving retards boners
    [ ] Libtard lied
    [ ] Puppy Whistle Machete teennigger
    [ ] Nadega
    [ ]
    __ __|_) | | _)
    | | __ `__ \ _ \ __| _ \ __| __| | _` | _` | _ \ __|
    | | | | | __/ | ( | | | | ( | ( | __/ |
    _| _|_| _| _|\___| \__|\___/ \__|_| _|\__, |\__, |\___|_|
    |___/ |___/
    | | _) | | _)
    __| __ \ _ \ __| | _` | __ \ __| \ \ \ / | __ \ _` |
    | | | | __/ | | ( | | | | |_____|\ \ \ / | | | ( |
    \__|_| |_|\___| _| _|\__, |_| |_|\__| \_/\_/ _|_| _|\__, |
    |___/ |___/
    _| | |
    __| __ \ _ \\ \ \ / | | _` | | / _ \ __|
    \__ \ | | ( |\ \ \ / __| | ( | < __/\__ \
    ____/_| _|\___/ \_/\_/ _| _|\__,_|_|\_\\___|____/

_) \ | | |
    _` | _` | _` | | __ \ |\/ | _ \ | __|
    ( | ( | ( | | | | | | __/ | |
    \__,_|\__, |\__,_|_|_| _|_) _| _|\___|_|\__| )
    |___/ /
    _| | |
    __| __ \ _ \\ \ \ / | | _` | | / _ \ __|
    \__ \ | | ( |\ \ \ / __| | ( | < __/\__ \
    ____/_| _|\___/ \_/\_/ _| _|\__,_|_|\_\\___|____/ )
    /
    | | |
    __ `__ \ _ \ | __| |
    | | | __/ | | _|
    _| _| _|\___|_|\__| _)
    [ ] Paul E. Stutzman
    [ ] everyone else here, including myself the Sto0pid old pissbum
    [ ] And with the casting of my ballot, voting is now closed for this month's Kook Awards. Winners will be announced tomorrow.

Herve Villachez "Zee Plane, Boss!" Award:
    [ ] Silver-Tongued Heel Korora Linux Sponsor
    [ ] Hey Turkey
    [ ] 🎜 🎝 ♩ ♪ ♫ He's making a lits, checking it nonce, gonna kook out for all and for once ... ♫ ♪♩🎝 🎜
    [ ] Haywood Jablowme
    [ ] I WAS GANG PROBED BY Bad News for Cad Kooks
    [ ] Winning Like A Boss! <nevergettiredofwinning@gmail.com>
    [ ] Again brain damage in This is brilliantly twisted's biggest mistake - not going after Seriously, what the hell is wrong with those who spend their lives fantasizing about Too bad CC can't see this coming and divert it before it happens.?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)