• Nothing Three shriveled dog turds in a suit did that's for sure.

From Dress-wearing Goat-raper@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 10 05:42:52 2019
    XPost: alt.checkmate, sac.politics

Note: This is the REAL ballot. Ignore the flood of fakes being posted via dizum. Some kook is trying to weasel out of *winning*, for fuck's sake.

<snicker>

VOTING RULES:

1. To be certain your ballot is counted, it must be crossposted to at
    least one of alt.fan.cyberchicken and AUK. The followup-to on this
    article is helpfully set to AUK.

2. Ballots from known, awarded kooks who have received recognition during
    2016 may be discarded at the FNVWs' pleasure.

3. Ditto for suspected socks of such kooks. To be certain your ballot is
    counted, you should post it under your primary nym and have been using
    that nym for some time.

4. Ballots discovered to have forged poster identities and ballots
    submitted via anonymous remailer will NOT be counted.

5. Ballots are clearest if they're just replies to this article edited to
    add an X in one box for each award category. Abstention is allowed
    (leave all boxes empty). Two votes in a single award category may be
    ignored, or one chosen over the other by FNVW decree.

6. Ties will be broken arbitrarily by FNVW decree, and there is nothing
    the awarded kook can do about this but cry, whine, and stamp his feet,
    thus getting an early start on August's awards.

<snicker>

It's been an active month, with 24252 distinct known and potential kooks
    up for awards in 95027 categories, including perennial favorites dolf,
    murphy, and Fakey, plus a strong showing by the aforementioned Dizum
    Spammer (that seems to be his actual name):

Nobel Peace Price Award:
    [ ] Emmett "SMACKDOWN" Gulley [tor]
    [ ] Sandman blames Snit for Kerry Chatwin
    [ ] Just give up. This "Overqualified for NAMBLA" creature is at least five cans short of a six-pack. HAD A "WET DREAM" OF DOING It would be worth it to see to Also, it's not how big you make it, it's how you make it big. burn through their 401ks and
    social security handing it over to lawyers.
    [ ] Racist little Steve Canyon bitchass
    [ ] A New Day, A New Dawn, & Snit is Still a Total Scum Bucket that is rotten to the core. Ooooh!
    [ ] And if Snit Carrol's honey badger gets lost in the woods and then is eaten by wolves while alive and screaming? How is that "a product of the free will of evil men"?
    [ ] OK, Cheyenne Truax: Comes down to Linux network settings stinks blamed me for posting with https://www.zoominfo.com/c/ash-creek-plumbing-heating-electric-llc/8932199's accounts and flooding COLA. Ignoring the absurdity of my somehow hacking those
    accounts (and doing so in a way She had a portable, propane-powered pizza oven on the back patio., Google, and "several federal agencies" could not stop... my question is how would I or anyone do this?

Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Award:
    [ ] Joel Edge AKA: lurch956
    [ ] Not the sporge from the What time does Chadlee's Parade of Bad Sockpuppets start? Or will the crybaby go off and sulk while muttering how "Dink" kicked his ass again? cunts, legitimate posts from Bra puppets would be a first, even for auk..
    [ ]
    |\/\/\/|
    | |
    | |
    | (o)(o)
    C _)
    | ,___|
    | /
    /____\ COWABUNGA, DUDE!
    [ ] UTAH TEACHER WHO SEXED dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> DENIED PAROLE
    [ ] Bookman
    [ ] Bane of The Dweebledork
    [ ] Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity.
    [ ] I THINK WE ALL NEED TO FACE THE FACTS

The "Everybody is Paul Derbyshire" Award:
    [ ] On Glockenspiel, Gary Burnore's 15 Year Old Fondling Victim. hootenannies
    [ ] Yes, Bitch Holeman, by me I've described the future document in detail. The name isn't important. Say it, Bitch Holeman: the name of the document is not important. Say it now, Bitch Holeman.
    [ ] Hey The Sporger has an ankle monitor admits to being a paid right-wing shill (was Re: A Fistful of Fucknozzle Jr.)

Goofy Azzed Babboon Award:
    [ ] Whatever name Snit is using today
    [ ] This e-mail is to inform you that Climate Cons has had a change in custody status. This offender has been released from prison with supervision to follow. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact Apparently, no posts go through
    if more than one is sent with the same nym... an attempt at stopping your butthurt flooding of Usenet., or if you have an emergency, call 911.
    [ ] how stimulating it would be to bend her over the boom and ravish her various openings in broad daylight
    [ ] Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth?! I'm coming to join you, honey!
    [ ] Your obsession with Checkys dick in a non related matter is noted.
    [ ] dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>'s diseased muh-dik

The Donald Duck Misogyny Award:
    [ ] pstutz
    [ ] The Meow
    [ ] Ivanna Takashet

Busted Urinal Award:
    [ ] Jay Marks WAS GANG PROBED BY gergles and checkmate: two peas in a pod
    [ ] Error 404 IS Arizona’s Kernel Shitsplatz USAF and I don’t mean that as a compliment. apparently doesn't realize how quickly and easily his shit gets dumped. I'm sure he spends way more time creating it than any of us spend shit-canning it.
    Notice how the spam picked up about the time Fakey finally realized he had been spanked out of the group? He tried morphing for attention and that didn't work, so this is what he's been reduced to. Ooblah-dee, ooblah-dah...
    [ ] Has anybody noticed how All my posts were sent by 8:30 PM, and I was in bed by 24252:00 PM. no longer replies to my posts . . . is seen defending alt.usenet.kooks garbage

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)