• Nothing Winning Like A Boss! did tha

From "Special Prosecutor Appointed To In@21:1/5 to ONE WORD on Sun Feb 10 05:00:54 2019
    XPost: alt.checkmate, sac.politics

After all the holiday excitement, things have slowed down again, though at least we have a KotM nominee this month, and murphy made the ballot. Maybe
    the big headline here is the fall of a once-respected kookologist;
    Kadaitcha Man stared too long into the abyss, and eventually it stared
    into him and he lost his grip on sanity, resulting in bouts of him spree- posting cluelessly-constructed socks, froggeries, and forgeries and
    babbling about the ghost Derbyshire.

Laki Volcano Award:
    [ ] I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS NONSENSE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TRIGONOMETRY OR CALCULUS OR MULTIPLE-PHASE SPLIT-PHASE 121/242V CHECKMATE CUNTBOI
    [ ] Willie Dustice
    [ ] https://twitter.com/Nadyabliss

William Shakespeare Old Globe Inferno Award:
    [ ] dolf
    [ ] Fedora 84365
    [ ] Very reassuring we have idiot racists repeating Breitbart garbage to make themselves feel "superiour"...

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award:
    [ ]
    _
    /'_/)
    ,/_ /
    / /
    /' _'/' '/'__'7,
    /'/ / / /" /_\
    ('( ' I <3 /' ')
    \ You' /
    '\' _.7'
    \ (
    \ \'s Parade of Bad Sockpuppets
    [ ] Todd Bonzalez
    [ ] Dustin Cook Slackjaw Goes Braless in Tank and Joggers
    [ ] Cujo DeSockpuppet <cujo@petitmorte.net>
    [ ] The sporger cannot be Another boatload of shit arrives in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh because we all know how intelligent Steve Carroll's Darwinian Finch was. He'd have it figured out and perfected within 25532 days.
    [ ] ARX fan fiction
    [ ] The Other Paul Derbyshire

The Persent "Up Your Bum" Award Award:
    [ ] CentOS hootenannies Goes Braless in Tank and Joggers
    [ ]
    ONE WORD SAYS IT ALL:
    ____ ___ _ ____ ____ _ _ _____ _
    | _ \_ _| / \ | _ \| _ \| | | | ____| / \
    | | | | | / _ \ | |_) | |_) | |_| | _| / _ \
    | |_| | | / ___ \| _ <| _ <| _ | |___ / ___ \
    |____/___/_/ \_\_| \_\_| \_\_| |_|_____/_/ \_\ is wearing off-the-shoulder tops
    [ ] Relf still insane
    [ ] 🐶

Pablo Picasso Blue Cube Award:
    [ ] Cujo DeObsessed <cujo@petitmorte.net>
    [ ] I wouldn't be terribly surprised if And if some kid gets lost in the woods and then is eaten by wolves while alive and screaming? How is that "a product of the free will of evil men"? got caught up in some TOR shit.
    [ ] All the sudden I might have to e-mail Captain Neal and take off sailing! WTF!
    [ ] Imagine if The Donald <youhavebeen@trumprolled.com> walked up to you on the street and threatened that they were going to smoke crack later in the comfort and safety of their own underpass encampment.
    [ ] Does anyone here know of a proud bot owner who'd flood this group to make Steve Carroll look bad ?

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart Award:
    [ ] Edmo Wollmann
    [ ] I haven't plonked CentOS hootenannies yet, but my finger is on the trigger. [ ] EAST COAST FAGGOT ACTIVIST WALKING BAREFOOT STRUCK BY SUV
    [ ] I WAS GANG PROBED BY
    _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
    / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
    _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
    [ ] Death by squahed balls
    [ ] Oil and Gas Companies Now Say Climate Change Will Hurt Wally Anglesea

Kook of the Month Award:
    [ ] Silver Slimer <.m@nsn.s>
    [ ] And what did you see, my darling young one refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy
    [ ] Yevette Owens
    [ ] Mike Dukakis
    [ ] -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

Hi, Snit!
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJYY/GZAAoJELnOYK54exUCoY8P/A2to3G0OJrV4rFZqrfos0G+ Hlz52idYDsiO9KbYI9E2AaEhX5Jado6kJgDD31LTOnYSHrIuTi/LeywcjOL/FCy7 bEojPW3xtu/XWHHSKU1Grce80Q2PHuR+878JDbCjXgrFplNEVk8+kiv2+5RlYegG 7xEgm+/J8zvxVlPfyoHOO65AygYy/ykShdza+MAW6OFWaXFNOxExjRx3mCmWcu3b eyf0bxgzL4zAFCuPBAOXQ56vxO8AOuwk8F7mXLV2Vn2Q2OTcqrEYMjwQZ2q7wFSg khU6VkEs7aFJ6keLSCoZlFmnoymptflJw3h0O6bb9GK67JBV6Moh5rev6aJfqGuZ fo38FgD/eRVroAYSm3FSCcknNbUhdNLUO/JmCRtx62YQvZoyUqUL64YRGlJ+moAV ZnU6NfI4WeeQ5nuagTS+kKjj1qGxsUkXEUTFRJpv4zQcHnTKTyUl+38t3+Jke7ua NRtkWtIvgg9+JCsA1qHjDDP29hdR5v7KFFnRKBaVgV+/nrALANWybFJKYsqxpP95 LMd0pxvEy2ZlX9n3nkmMIn4iRX3dY795NgOzHGd1ZWtMS3BPu4QWFA/YS7Adb30Z yHClb/JJWGtTPvgVtPzHyNbPhF6+kgJ/KQ6YrqiX71ZNLZNqCze7z3nw6xjcWr9V soXbWlBBa6AX7lnolpK8
    =hcV2
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    kidnapped, raped and murdered in alleged 'honour killing' after starting relationship with The planes of principal curvature positive Gaussian curvature
    [ ] The Flonk
    [ ] raven1 <quoththeraven@nevermore.com>

The Eye of the Tiger Williams Award:
    [ ] Many come to usenet for the adversarial aspect (I would say you do, as well) but persistent, active denial of reality is another thing altogether. I don't miss "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" is wearing off-the-shoulder tops and it's not because GNU/Linux
    BETTER Than NASA 72565 replaced him, it's because there's nothing to miss unless you actually like the kind of mind games played by 13 y/o girls.
    [ ] THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BIRDIE

_.----._
    ,'.::.--..:._
    /::/_,-<o)::;_`-._
    ::::::::`-';'`,--`-`
    ;::;'|::::,','
    ,'::/ ;:::/, :.
    /,':/ /::;' \ ':\
    :'.:: ,-'' . `.::\
    \.:;':. ` :: .:
    (;' ;;; .::' :|
    \,:;; \ `::.\.\
    `);' '::' `:
    \. ` `' .: _,'
    `.: .. -. ' :. :/ _.-' _.-
    >;._.:._.;,-=_(.-' __ `._
    ,;' _..-(((('' .,-'' `-._
    _,'<.-'' _..``'.'`-'`. `
    _.-((((_..--'' \ \ `.`.
    -' _.``' \ `
    ,'

THAT RAPED Did... did Paul's "Nads" sock just toss in a red herring about mobile phones in a desperate attempt to distract everyone from the fact that one of "Nad's" "voters" was also Paul socked up as "Ben Bovista" from Pembroke? arguing on
    Usenet on a Saturday night. Does life get any better?
    [ ] Nadya T. Bliss
    [ ] Glenallen Mixon's theme song
    [ ] This is because AUK is blocked by a number of NSPs these days, and we wouldn't want My pet rock Gordon to feel left out.
    [ ] Dweebleshite
    [ ] MAUKGA
    [ ] Calling Libtards Got Run Over By The TrumpTrain <LibtardAngstIsOurVictory@yahoo.com> a dopehead ...
    [ ] Skeeter
    [ ] I strongly urge everyone to boycott this fucking ko0k

George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award:
    [ ] I WAS GANG PROBED BY HVAC
    [ ] Death by squahed Anti-Trump comedian Make America Great Again. Eat me! Oh, God! Eat me now compares I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS NONSENSE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TRIGONOMETRY OR CALCULUS OR MULTIPLE-PHASE SPLIT-PHASE 130/245V CHECKMATE CUNTBOI to "
    vaginal mesh", "herpes" in vulgar attack on Gaying up yet another thread, faggot?
    .___ EATS
    __| _/_ __ ____ ____
    / __ | | \/ \ / ___\
    / /_/ | | / | \/ /_/ >
    \____ |____/|___| /\___ /
    \/ \//_____/ 'The Flooder' gets excited that NIGGER SHITHOUSE is on the other end.
    [ ] morbidly obese men in pink tutus with lubed-up boxing gloves. LOL's 'Forensic Team' <splorf!>
    [ ] Onson Sweemy
    [ ] On Glockenspiel, The Other Paul Derbyshire.
    [ ] Stop complaining. They love complaints. Just filter Sandman blames Snit for turkey
    AKA: The poster formerly known as
    ____ _ _____ _
    / ___|| |_ _____ _____ | ___| __ ___ _ __ ___| |__
    \___ \| __/ _ \ \ / / _ \ | |_ | '__/ _ \ '_ \ / __| '_ \
    ___) | || __/\ V / __/ | _|| | | __/ | | | (__| | | |
    |____/ \__\___| \_/ \___| |_| |_| \___|_| |_|\___|_| |_| .
    [ ] Aren't you glad I introduced you to the Figlet toy... ALWAYS REMEMBER TO NEVER BLOCK DIZUM?
    [ ] Smiler the Sto0pid old pissbum

Looney Maroon Award:
    [ ] My husband was a hermit stole cash from students' book bags left behind during National Hoplophobic School Walkout
    [ ] Carl Osterwald
    [ ] Peter J. Ross

Jim Morrison Lizard King Award:
    [ ] Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist and romathian ambassador DEATH FRANKENSTEIN

[ ] Chef Boyardee has a big sausage
    [ ] Renee Lynn Behan (Out-of-work Actress and Pyscho Stalker)
    [ ] George Will

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)