• Why I hate ape niggers.

From semiramide117@gmail.com@21:1/5 to The Truth on Sun Aug 9 05:39:43 2020
    On Friday, September 11, 1998 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, El Haqq The Truth wrote:
    exactly what do you mean when you say nigger.

EL HAQQ
    TRUTH
    When I meet my friends, I say "Yo Nigger", because if the blacks can say that, then so can I. Nigger is also a colour. Nigger is the name of Guy Gibson's dog. Guy Gibson is the man who led the Dambusters raid which helped to defeat Nazi Germany and to
    defeat fascism, and to support freedom, the freedom to have an opinion different to someone else's, and to speak it out loud. And not to worry that a word might be forbidden to use. I call a criminal black man a nigger. Non criminal black men are blacks.
    I don't usually talk about them, because quite frankly black lives don't matter to me at all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Simon JL@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 8 03:16:44 2021
    söndag 9 augusti 2020 kl. 14:39:44 UTC+2 skrev semira...@gmail.com:

EL HAQQ
    TRUTH
    When I meet my friends, I say "Yo Nigger", because if the blacks can say that, then so can I. Nigger is also a colour. Nigger is the name of Guy Gibson's dog. Guy Gibson is the man who led the Dambusters raid which helped to defeat Nazi Germany and to
    defeat fascism, and to support freedom, the freedom to have an opinion different to someone else's, and to speak it out loud. And not to worry that a word might be forbidden to use. I call a criminal black man a nigger. Non criminal black men are blacks.
    I don't usually talk about them, because quite frankly black lives don't matter to me at all.

Very tru' thread ya'll. Dumb ass ape niggers have the smallest brainese of any chimp. They ares an insult to chimps too!! But worse than the black aids plauge (way worse than corona) is the filthy, long nosed jew ye'h see! Them jew rats are the true scum
    of the Mother Earth ya'h can't tell!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Robin Griffith@21:1/5 to Simon JL on Thu Feb 10 08:37:56 2022
    On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 6:16:44 AM UTC-4, Simon JL wrote:
    söndag 9 augusti 2020 kl. 14:39:44 UTC+2 skrev semira...@gmail.com:

EL HAQQ
    TRUTH
    When I meet my friends, I say "Yo Nigger", because if the blacks can say that, then so can I. Nigger is also a colour. Nigger is the name of Guy Gibson's dog. Guy Gibson is the man who led the Dambusters raid which helped to defeat Nazi Germany and
    to defeat fascism, and to support freedom, the freedom to have an opinion different to someone else's, and to speak it out loud. And not to worry that a word might be forbidden to use. I call a criminal black man a nigger. Non criminal black men are
    blacks. I don't usually talk about them, because quite frankly black lives don't matter to me at all.
    Very tru' thread ya'll. Dumb ass ape niggers have the smallest brainese of any chimp. They ares an insult to chimps too!! But worse than the black aids plauge (way worse than corona) is the filthy, long nosed jew ye'h see! Them jew rats are the true
    scum of the Mother Earth ya'h can't tell!
    N

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05