• Leaked: ABC News Anchor Claims The Network Squashed Jeffrey Epstein Sto

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 5 04:30:42 2019
    XPost: alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.corruption XPost: alt.politics.media

In a leaked video, ABC News Anchor Amy Robach told her producer the network refused to air her exclusive interview with Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre from three years ago.

Robach claimed she had the entire story on Epstein and pushed to air the footage, however, the network shelved her interview.

“I’ve had the story for three years. I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told, who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story,” Robach said.

https://youtu.be/3lfwkTsJGYA

Robach claimed the Royal Family threatened ABC, and Epstein’s defense
    attorney, Alan Dershowitz, made a phone call to the network to squash the story.

Then the Palace, found out that we had her whole allegations
    about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different
    ways. We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate
    and Will that we, that also quashed the story.

And then Alan Dershowitz was also implicated in, cause of the
    planes, [Giuffre] told me everything. She had pictures, she
    had everything. She was in hiding for 12 years. We convinced
    her to come out. We convinced her to talk to us.

Robach also noted that three years ago she “had Clinton.” Referencing Bill Clinton’s ties to Epstein, his rides aboard Epstein’s planes, and trips to Epstein’s island where abuse allegedly took place.

Um, it was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had
    everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail.
    And now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations
    and I freaking had all of it. I, I’m so pissed right now. Like
    everyday I get more and more pissed cause I’m just like, oh
    my God, we, it was what, what we had was unreal. Other women
    backing it up.

Robach continued to explain how she believes Epstein’s “suicide attempt” was
    a cover-up story. In this interview, she told her producer she is convinced
    he was murdered.

“So, do I think he was killed? A hundred percent, yes I do… And they made it seem as though he made that ‘suicide attempt’ two weeks earlier. But his lawyers claim that he was roughed up by his cellmate around the neck, that
    was all like to plant the seed. And then. That’s why I really believe it.
    Like really believe it,” Robach said.

Finally, Robach alleged Epstein’s right-hand woman, Ghislaine Maxwell, should watch her back. Robach claims Maxwell knows everything.

“Um, she knows everything. She knows. She knows she should. She should be careful. Well she was his, like, she went out and recruited all of these
    girls. She should watch her back. ‘Cause if she goes, I mean, I’d have like security guards all around me,” Robach said.

Since the leaked video of Robach went public, Robach herself and the ABC News team claim Robach’s reporting and interview did not meet the editorial standards of ABC News to allow publication.

“At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating this story. Ever since we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it. That work has led to
    a two-hour documentary and 6-part podcast that will air in the new year,” ABC said.

In response to the video at large, Robach claims she was “caught in a private moment of frustration.” She also said, “in the years since, no one ever told
    me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein.”

Jeremy Barr
    Here’s ABC’s response to a Project Veritas video of Amy
    Robach expressing frustration that her Jeffrey Epstein
    piece didn’t run.

Robach: “I was caught in a private moment of frustration. ...
    In the years since no one ever told me or the team to
    stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein”

https://twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1191732705559531523/photo/1

--
    Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
    watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)