• My Miserable Story (12/8 /2021)

From Chuande Tu@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 8 06:57:02 2021
    My Miserable Story (12/ /2021)
    A great many number of alleged serious crimes, in which I am the victim, have been occurring against me during a period of 20-obb years when I have lived at Madison in the State of Wisconsin, Silver Spring and Hyattsville in the State of Maryland,
    Washington DC, Madison in the State of Wisconsin, and New York City, successively. I have been living in New York City since late March 2001. I assume that some police officers in Madison, Silver Spring, Hyattsville, the Secret Service Agents in
    Washington DC, and some police officers in New York City have presumably involved in the great many alleged crimes in which I have been the victim. In addition, I assume that the police officers also have many civilians involved in the alleged crimes
    against me. The alleged crimes against me are continuing now.

I came to the United States at the end of 1987 from Shanghai, China. When I was in China, I received my BA and MA in Chinese History from Fudan University, China’s Yale University, in Shanghai. As an assistant professor, I taught Chinese history at
    Fudan University for two years. Apart from that, two co-writers and I adapted a renowned Chinese novel titled Wei cheng (Fortress Besieged) into a scenario of TV drama of the same title. The scenario was made into a 10-set TV drama that aired in 1990 in
    China and we won the “Best Screenwriter Award” of China’s Feitian TV Award in 1991. I published two books in Chinese. One, called American Special Envoy in China, December 1945--January 1947, was published by the Fudan University Press in 1988 and
    reprinted in 1997. The other was the TV drama scenario of Wei cheng noted above. In 2013, 10 Chinese TV dramas were selected and published as masterpieces by China’s prestigious People’s Literature Publisher. The TV drama scenario of Wei cheng was
    one of them.

After I came to the United States at the end of 1987, I received my PhD in Chinese History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in December 2000. Now I am a naturalized US citizen. I have no criminal record. Moreover, the legal document indicates
    that I have never been a suspect of any crime. (See the attached letter issued by the Madison Police Department (MPD) in Madison, Wisconsin on February 7, 2000.) However, since the middle of November 1995, the police have been using various methods to
    ruthlessly abuse or brutalize me when I have lived in Wisconsin, Maryland, Washington DC, and New York City. These alleged crimes include almost every day’s harassment and numerous nights of sleep deprivation, two attempted murders, car accidents,
    robbery, death threats by slashing the tie of my car and turning on GAS in the kitchen located just out of my room and other means, kidnapping (handcuffing me without the warrant of arrest) me to a mental hospital and unconstitutionally locked me there
    for 7 days, sexual assault and harassment, fabricating a lie that I threatened to kill the President of the United States, various Internet crimes, a great many incidents of mail fraud and stealing my newspapers, all kinds of illegal surveillance, which
    include intercepting almost all incoming phone calls and recording all of my phone conversations by installing the phone system with my phone wire, conducting wrongdoings with my cellular phone communications, putting feces on my towel, attempting to
    illegally dismiss me from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and destroying my forthcoming PhD degree, sneaking into my room from time to time to do various wrongdoings that included stealing my Chinese postage stamps whose market value in early April
    2011 was $5,037.00, not allowing me to find a place to live many times, not allowing me to find jobs that included college teaching positions through censoring my online job applications, medical misconduct, having someone hit me twice with palm on two
    different occasions, making a large hole at the window screen in the shared bathroom in order to more effectively receive bugging signals from there, using the fake ID with my old address and cancelled home phone number to open a bank account in my name
    and apply for or open a few credit-card accounts in financial institutes, etc.

During the period of 20-obb years from the middle of November 1995, the police have harassed or intimidated me almost every day. The methods include harassment phone calls, my neighbors’ various noises for sleep deprivation, etc.

The most inhumane harassment is sleep deprivation. The police allegedly harass me overnight based on bugging my room to strip me of sleep. The sleep deprivation could happen soon after I went to bed or shortly after I woke up momentarily and moved my
    body overnight. During the first dozens days beginning from mid-November 1995 in Madison, Wisconsin, shortly after I momentarily woke up and moved my body or went to bathroom overnight, the police allegedly started to harass me with the noisy music which
    usually came from the direction of the back of the house. In this period, every night shortly after I momentarily woke up and moved my body or went to bathroom, the police allegedly harassed me. After this period, this kind of harassment no longer
    occurred every night, but it happened from time to time. I assume that the police of the MPD were behind these incidents. The sleep deprivation also occurred in New York City. When I have lived on the second floor in the residence of 48-12 93rd Street,
    Elmhurst, NY 11373 from late March 2001 to mid-November 2003, the second floor in the residence of 93-12 50th Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from mid-November 2003 to late January 2007, the second floor in the residence of 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst, NY
    11373 from late January 2007 to early April 2013, and the third floor in the residence of 42-98 Hampton Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from early April 2013 up to now, from time to time, the police has allegedly hired other tenants, such as Mr. Haoming Dong (
    Raymond Dong), Mr. Daru Wang, Xiujiang Wu, and Isabella Zhang, to make noises in the middle of the night to deprive my sleep. Their harassment could last as long as a few hours at a time. That caused me to be sick many times and I visited my doctor for
    the sickness a number of times. I assume that the police of the New York Police Department (NYPD) hired those people to harass me.

In April 1997, the police in Madison, Wisconsin allegedly created four very serious incidents in which I was the victim. The first one was a death threat with a plow truck; the second and third ones were the death threat with active bullets and an
    attempted murder. The fourth one was the stealing of my three self-reports I mailed to the MPD for the three incidents mentioned above. After I appealed to Mayor of Madison Susan Bauman for an investigation, the MPD negotiated with me, asking if the
    investigation found only one officer had done these four incidents, whether I would be satisfied? I replied, “No.” Then they said that they would not conduct an investigation. (In April 1999 when I lived in Washington DC, the MPD promised in the
    phone conversation with me that after I returned to Madison, it would start an investigation to have a MPD officer responsible for the four incidents. After I returned to Madison in May 1999, it broke its own word.)

The police were allegedly behind three car accidents that happened in 1998, 1999, and 2000, respectively. There were no disputes that all the three car accidents were other parties’ faults. I was injured twice by the first and third car accidents. The
    first car accident occurred in Silver Spring of Montgomery County, Maryland in April 1998 when I lived there. The police of the Montgomery County Police Department in Maryland allegedly used a young Hispanic to drive his car hitting my one from behind
    and injured me. Then the police fabricated the false insurance policy number for the suspect twice. The second car incident was a SUV hitting the right flank of my car in Madison, Wisconsin in June 1999. My car was seriously damaged. I could have been
    either killed or injured; it was merely lucky that I avoided either of them. The third incident was a car hitting my one from behind in Madison, Wisconsin in April 2000. I was injured again. I have evidence to assume that the Madison police were behind
    the second and third car accidents. One MRI test of my upper chest shows that because of the injuries caused by the first and third car accidents, in addition to multilevel degenerative disc changes and spinal stenosis at C2/3, C3/4, C4/5, and C5/6, “
    there is also multilevel neuroforaminal encroachment,” which means that my nerve is pressured. Another MRI test shows that there are problems in my lower back as well. Now I am suffering from very severe pain in the neck and back all the time and feel
    my left arm like a hammer hanging from my left shoulder, heavy and pain in my left leg, and heavy in my right leg, along with other problems.
    In March 1998 in Silver Spring, Maryland, presumably it was a local police officer who used a knife to slash a tire of my car to 6” long to deliver a death threat to me. When I reported the incident to an officer, I told the officer that I assumed that
    the suspect was the local police. The officer, however, refused to write down about that. He wrote down in the report that the suspect was “unknown” and refused to conduct an investigation. The police also took other cover-up measures.

In September 1998 in Hyattsville, Maryland, either the local or the Montgomery County police allegedly used a young black man to rob me on the street mainly in order to intimidate me. After the occurrence of the robbery incident, a local police officer
    successively used an excuse and two lies to justify his decision not to conduct an investigation, and then the original police report was tampered allegedly by the police with all the information regarding the suspect deleted in order to justify the
    decision not to conduct an investigation.

The NYPD police delivered death threats to me by GAS. When I lived on 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373, Mr. Xiujiang Wu, who lived on the same floor where I lived, turned on GAS of the oven in the kitchen located just out of my room seven times
    in the period from March 10, 2011 to November 14, 2012. I assume that it was the NYPD cops who hired Mr. Wu to do that to deliver death threats to me. The death threats were that if necessary, they would burn me to death inside the house with GAS. After
    I reported the seven gas incidents to the 110th Precinct of NYPD, the 110th Precinct conducted a cover up with very low methods.

The police have been allegedly committing various Internet crimes against me. They have illegally hacked the computer when I get online. Through hacking, they illegally had access to a few hundreds of my files in my computer, a great majority of which
    was my accounts about their criminal activities. From mid-October 1998 to the present, I have been posting my story once a day almost every day to two English language news groups, soc.culture.china and talk.politics.china, on the Internet, except the
    period from mid-April 1999 to mid-July 1999. But the police have illegally censored my story. You can go to google and type in “My Miserable Story”, which is the story now I post almost every, you will not be able to find the story. The police have
    also done wrongdoings with my e-mail. Besides, they sent death threats to me through the Internet a few times and accused me with extremely dirty words many times. Two of the three death threats with dirty words took place in October 2002 and November
    2002, respectively, when I was in New York. Moreover, one of the two death threats was sent to me in my name and email address. They also used my name and email address to post other messages on the Internet.

On March 24, 1999 in Washington DC, in order to prevent me from staging a hunger strike before the White House, the DC Secret Service (hereafter SS) officers handcuffed me at my residence in DC without the arrest warrant and sent me to PERD first and
    then unconstitutionally locking me up in the St. Elizabeth Mental Hospital for 7 days. As the SS officers came to my room on March 24, 1999, they did not show me their badges or any other identification. As they handcuffed me, I asked them to show me the
    warrant of arrest. They replied that they did not have the arrest warrant because this was not arrest. The SS officers told me that they were going to send me to see the psychiatrist. I refused to go with them. They started to brutalize me. They
    violently gripped my arms, trunk, and legs, forcibly carrying me out of my room to down stairs and then to a SS car parked outside the building. While I was struggling to try to get rid of their evil hands, I was yelling for help. I yelled that they
    illegally arrested me. I loudly told the pedestrians on the street that I was sane, but these people were using force to send me to a mental hospital. Seeing that, these SS officers laughed. They were pleased as they saw an innocent and sane human being
    s humiliation, powerlessness and suffering in their hands. When the SS car on the way to a mental facility called PERD, (The SS officers sent me to a mental health facility, the abbreviation of which was PERD, first, and then to the St. Elizabeth Mental
    Hospital), the SS officers told me time and again that this was not arrest. Partly because the SS officers violently gripped my wrists, partly because my struggle against their kidnapping, the handcuff had broken the skin of my both wrists, there was
    blood in my wrists. I felt pain. Meanwhile, I felt serious pain in my neck and back. After the April 13, 1998 car accident, I had constantly had pain in these areas. Now I felt serious pain largely because of the SS officers violent gripping and
    maneuvering of my body and partly because of my defying. In PERD, a black female medical staff came to examine me; I refused to answer questions raised by her. The black female staff told me that although I did not answer questions, she was still able to
    examine me. After a few hours, I was transferred to the St. Elizabeth Mental Hospital. In the Mental Hospital, Mr. Gray Hallen (or Hullen), a young black man, sexually assaulted me. It seemed to me that Mr. Hallen (or Hullen) was a normal person. I
    assume that the SS officers were behind the incident. After the incident, Mr. Hallen (or Hullen) disappeared on the same day. A staff member of the Hospital told me that confining me in the Mental Hospital was unconstitutional. Doctor Walters, who told
    me that he did not think I had any mental problems after he had participated in a mental evaluation of me, warned me that if I go to stage a hunger strike before the White House in the future, I would be sent back to the Mental Hospital. After 7 days in
    the mental hospital, I was discharged.

The SS Officers illegally manufactured a document for “arrest”. A number of days after the discharge, I went to the department of medical records of the mental hospital for getting my medical record. Over there, I was told that my medical record was
    not ready. When I went there next time, my medical record was ready, but I found that there was a copy of the document of “Application for Emergency Hospitalization by A Physician … or An Officer to Make Arrests” for authorizing the arrest of me
    and sending me to “EPRD and the St. Elizabeth Mental Hospital.” The document was dated March 24, 1999, the day when I was handcuffed to PERD and the mental hospital. Because on March 24, 1999, as the SS officers handcuffed me to PERD and the mental
    hospital, they did not show me the arrest warrant and explained to me again and again that this was not arrest, if the document was an authorization of “arresting” me, I am one hundred percent sure that the arrest “authorization” was illegally
    manufactured after I was handcuffed to the St. Elizabeth Mental Hospital. The SS officers’ purpose was to cover up for the false arrest and unconstitutionally locking me up in the Mental Hospital for 7 days.
    The SS officers fabricated a lie that I had threatened to kill the President of the United States. In late September 1999 in Madison, Wisconsin, after I accidentally learned that the SS officers had informed the History Department of UW-Madison that I
    had threatened to kill President Bill Clinton, the SS officers or MPD had a local TV station staff come to me, saying that now the SS officers no longer thought that I had threatened to kill President Bill Clinton.

Since July 1997, the police have been behind a great many incidents of mail fraud with regard to my mail and of stealing my newspapers. They even stole my certified mail, confirmation mail, and the mail in my PO Box. When I lived in Silver Spring of
    Montgomery County in Maryland in April 1998, Lt. Robert Muehlenhort of the Montgomery County Police Department, actually, if not formally, admitted to me that the police had stolen dozens pieces of my mail through the Post Office there. In New York alone
    from late Match 2001 to the present, the police have been behind a great number of incidents of mail fraud and stealing my newspapers.

The police have put me under all kinds of illegal surveillance. They have begged my room and even the tenants’ shared-bathroom and closely monitored me as I am outdoors. They have installed a phone system with my phone wire to illegally wiretap my
    phone. It is certain that when I lived in Ms. Jo Ann Michie’s house in Madison, Wisconsin during 2000, Ms. Michie illegally wiretapped my phone. I assume that it was the MPD hired Ms. Michie to illegally wiretap my phone. When I lived on the second
    floor on 93-12 50th Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373 in 2004, I once phoned Mr. Daru Wang, who lived on the third floor above my room and conducted a great number of harassment in the middle of the night, to talk to him regarding his harassment in the middle
    of the night, he elegantly told me that all my phone conversations had been recorded. Obviously it was that the NYPD police were behind the recording of my phone conversations. On July 6, 2006, I found from the phone box outside of the house that Mr.
    Futao Xu (Victor Xu) who lived in the same house illegally wiretapped my phone. I took pictures about that. As I lived on the third floor on 42-98 Hampton Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 in February 2014, I discovered that part of my phone wire that goes
    through Mr. Wang and his wife’s room on the same floor was tampered and the couple used a phone system to illegally wiretap my phone. I took pictures for the tampered phone wire.

The police do wrongdoings with my cellular phone communications. Sometimes they do not allow my cellular phone to receive calls or when I call someone, they just drop it. Furthermore, if the cops think that I should not be allowed to receive a certain
    phone calls or messages that other parties left in my cell phone, they just censor them. I do not receive the messages, nor do other parties’ phone numbers appear in my cell phone records.
    The police were behind the incident that Ms. Jo Ann Michie’s teenage son put feces on my small new towel that I used for washing face. On noon of July 18, 2000, I went to the Equal Rights Office of the Wisconsin State Government in Madison, Wisconsin
    because the police allegedly had Mr. Glenn Schuster conduct a housing discrimination against me. As I returned home in the early afternoon, I found that my small new towel had disappeared from the bathroom. I immediately asked Mr. Aaron Michie, who was
    Ms. Jo Ann Michie’s teenage son, about my towel; he replied that he did not have any idea about it. In the evening, I found my towel on the floor of the basement, and that there were feces on it. Only then did Mr. Aaron Michie admit that the feces on
    the toilet were his. He said that this was because there had been no toilet paper in the bathroom; therefore he had used my new towel as “toilet paper.” I assume that my visit to the Equal Rights Office triggered the incident in which the MPD police
    asked Mr. Michie to put his feces on my towel.
    The police tried to illegally dismiss me from UW-Madison with the help of the Chair of History Department and destroy my forthcoming PhD degree. After reading the manuscript of my dissertation, Professor Maurice Meisner, my advisor and a very well known
    China specialist in the world, told me in a November 15, 1999 letter: “(T)he result of your research is a significant contribution to scholarly understanding of the [Chinese] Civil War.” He informed me that he considered the manuscript of my
    dissertation “a most impressive piece of research.” By August 2000, it became clear that I needed only one more semester to complete my PhD studies and get the degree, Mr. Thomas J. Archdeacon, then Chair of History Department, wrote me a letter,
    dated August 18, 2000, threatening that I would be dismissed from UW-Madison in several days in accordance with History Department’s Graduate Council’s “decision” that late August 2000 was my PhD deadline. The “decision”, however, was
    fabricated by him. In early September 2000, he materialized his threat and did not allow me to enroll for the new semester. I assume that he did that for some officers at the MPD. His purpose was to compel me to give up the pursuit of justice against
    these officers if I still wanted the PhD degree. But since the so-called Graduate Council’s “decision” was fake, finally I did enroll for the new semester and got my PhD degree by the end of the semester. Mr. Archdeacon’s attempt to dismiss me
    from UW-Madison and destroy my forthcoming PhD degree was not the first time when he abused power against me allegedly on behalf of some officers at the MPD.

In February 2002 in Elmhurst, New York, apparently under the request of the police, Dr. Florenda Reandelar at the James Rudel Medical Center of HIP, a Health Insurance Company, conducted medical misconduct against me. I requested HIP and the Office of
    Professional Medical Conduct of the New York State Government, and the Crime Victims Board of the New York State Government to conduct an investigation, respectively. HIP broke almost all its major rules, conducting a cover-up. The Office of Professional
    Medical Conduct and the Crime Victims Board simply refused to conduct an investigation that they had the duty to do.

From time to time, police officers were behind the numerous incidents of sneaking into my room to do various wrongdoings. I would like to present two examples. When I lived on the second floor in the residence of 93-12 50th Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373 in
    March 2006, Daru Wang attempted to illegally enter the second floor presumably to do wrongdoing. His attempted act was caught by a tenant who lived on the second floor. When I lived on the second floor in the residence of 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst,
    NY 11373, I found on the evening of March 17, 2011 that twenty-four items of various types of Chinese postage stamps that I had collected had been stolen. Their total market value by April 9, 2011 in China was 5,037 US dollars and in the United States it
    was slightly higher. I assume that Mr. Xiujiang Wu, whom I mentioned above, stole these stamps by sneaking into my room with the key of my room allegedly given by NYPD officers. After I had spent five weeks to gather information about the total market
    value of these stamps, I reported the burglar incident to the NYPD on April 22, 2011. The incident report number is 2011-110-2626.

The NYPD police have not allowed me to get a job through censoring my online applications. In 2014 and 2015, shortly after I submitted my online applications to Princeton University, the New York State University and others for the teaching position of
    Chinese history or Chinese language, the cops illegally deleted my applications. For example, I applied for two teaching positions at New York University in May 2014 and January 2015, respectively, and received confirmation email messages from NYU,
    however, when I walked in NYU’s human resources office at the end of March 2015, I learned that the records in the NYU system showed that I had never applied any jobs at NYU.
    The NYPD police used the fake ID to open a fraud bank account and open or apply for a few fraud credit-card accounts with my old address and cancelled home phone number out of a murderous purpose. As mentioned above, I lived at 48-12 93rd Street,
    Elmhurst, NY 11373 from late March 2001 to mid-November 2003. When I lived at 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst, I had two successive phone numbers: 718-595-0925 and 718-305-8942. In the Verizon Telephone Company’s Queens’ White Pages from 2004 through
    2011-2012, there was a list that indicated my name with the old, invalid home address, “48-12 93rd, Elm”, and the cancelled phone number, “718-305-8942”. I called the Verizon telephone company a few times before December 2012, requesting that it
    remove my name with the old, invalid address and the already cancelled phone number. Every time when I called, Verizon agreed and told me that the old, invalid address and cancelled phone number would be removed from the next year’s Whiter Pages, but
    they appeared in the next year’s White Pages any way. I assert that this was due to the NYPD cops’ illegal meddling. As noted above, from late January 2007 to early April 2013, I lived at 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373. In 2008, the NYPD
    officers opened a fraud bank account in my name at Bank of America with two fake ID cards, at least one of which was photo ID, and a fake social security card. This fraud bank account was not closed until 2011. (I learned the event as late as August 10,
    2017.) In 2008, they opened fraud credit-card accounts in my name with the fake ID at Capital One Bank, with which I have had a bank account since 2007, and American Express, respectively; they also used the fake ID in my name and false employment (the
    University of Wisconsin) and false employment phone number (608-785-8000) to apply for credit cards at US Bank and the First Nation Bank, respectively. When they did these wrongdoings, they all used my old, invalid address, 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst,
    NY 11373 and the cancelled home phone number that I had used at 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst. I should emphasize that the cops did not want me to know these incidents, and that the incidents did not cause me any financial damages. Furthermore, the NYPD
    officers used my ID and bank transactions information to change my address and phone number at Capital One Bank to the old, invalid address of 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst and the cancelled home phone number that I had used at 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst
    a few times. It is clear that what the cops did was to serve one purpose, which was to establish the records that I still “lived” at 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst. When I lived at 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst, some institutes sent me mails, putting
    Ms. Chuande Tu” on the envelopes. In other words, the cops indeed created a “fact” that there were two “Chuande Tu” in Elmhurst: Mr. Chuande Tu, who had the Social Security Number and “lived” at 48-12 93rd, Elmhurst; Ms. Chuande Tu, a
    person who never exists and has no Social Security Number, “lived” at 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst. I assert that the cops had a plan to murdered me or let me “disappear” forever. Giving the established records, if they carried out the plan,
    the person who was murdered or “disappeared” would be Ms. Chuande Tu, not Mr. Chuande Tu because Mr. Chuande Tu still “lived” at 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst. Since I moved to the current address of 42-98 Hampton Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 in
    early April 2013, I have received mails that the sender put Mr. Chuande Tu & Ms. Chuande Tu as the recipients.

In the afternoon on June 22, 2007 in Elmhurst near my home, a fast running car attempted to hit and then possibly run over me on the street. It is purely because of luck, I avoided being hit and then possibly run over. That is another attempted murder. I
    assume that NYPD officers were behind the incident.
    On August 2, 2009, Mr. Xiujiang Wu, whom I noted above, used his palm to hit my right arm forcibly in the bathroom shard by the tenants. I reported to the NYPD’s 110th Precinct the same day. The complaint report number is 2009-110-5028. On August 6,
    2009, Mr. Wu used his palm to hit my right arm forcibly in the bathroom again. I reported to the 110th Precinct the same day. The complaint report number is 2009-110-5155. When I reported the two incidents to the 110th Precinct, I requested that the
    110th Precinct arrest Mr. Wu. (It is the NYPD’s rule that a suspect who commits this kind of violent crime should be arrested.) The 110th Precinct, however, did not arrest Mr. Wu.
    In late April 2012, Mr. Xiujiang Wu made a large hole at the window screen in the shared bathroom. On June 12, 2012, when I asked Mr. Wu why he had made the hole, he elegantly replied by saying that it was the NYPD police who had instructed him to do in
    order to more effectively receive bugging signals (when I used the bathroom).

In August 1999 in Madison, Wisconsin the police used a man to sexually harass me. The method was so low that it makes me feel sick to describe it. After I reported the incident to the police, the police refused to conduct an investigation.

The police had housing companies or landlords conducted housing discrimination against me time and again. The housing discrimination included not to allow me to find a place to live or get my security deposit back, among others.

In 1999, the MPD officers presumably used the fake name “Joe” to send me a message as a “response” to the story that I had posted on the Internet, which had been actually censored by the police, arrogantly acknowledging that it
    mistakenly targeted me in the beginning, and that their abusing and brutalizing of me began “with racism". In the message, they also informed me that in the beginning, they had conducted the abusing "as a practical joke", but when I had told on them,
    they had become “really mad at you.” I began to tell people about the police’s misconduct on April 12 or April 13, 1997. It is true that almost all grave crimes, including all the violent ones, were committed by the police after that.

The story that I presented above is just part of what I have been suffering during the period of 20-obb years allegedly in the hands of the police. With regard to crimes committed by the police against an individual, the duration, number, graveness, and
    scope of the crimes allegedly committed by the police against me are unprecedented in US history and perhaps in modern world history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)