• Walter Disney

From ..I..@..I..@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 16 06:11:16 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Well, I'm very sure damn near all the american music, tv, comedy, and cinima I admire and enjoy is actually russian product..

In case your wondering what it takes to actually make it in hollywood, you have to be soviet, cia, confused about such, die at least once to get there, insure your stick is fully inserted, and then walk into the office of a witch named beverly hect who
    in exchange for your soul, future, and a portion of your wages will turn you to zombie food for either hollywood, new york, or d.c. depending on how the chicken bone cast comes out.

Walter Disney did publicly try everything that 'should' work but doesn't to turn your crap cookie cutter cliche personality into personality, and never really did seem to care much about how long production can take, and did point out what actually will
    work on you is to acurately hand you the sh't/dirt you already and still have plus nudge you out of it a bit plus shove you in it a little more plus add more of y'all together or introduce some of y'all to each other.

Walter Disney did some really good work, though most of it was designed for you, doesn't work on you, and nobody else needs it, and he knew so.

However, his work concerning your sh't personality appears somewhat effective while your age 16, 27, and 80.. which doesn't help very much.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)