• Still waiting to see what happens to soviet/cia plants still stupid wai

From ..I..@..I..@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 13 05:02:49 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

bd°.o0Ooo.. 'Just the good ol' boys, never finished no school, but that matter none they learned about the birth control pill,.. ..growing their bud, stilling their hooch, good thing uncle jessie's there cause daisy is a hot piece of cooch,.. ..yei~hawh.
    ~,
    ,,|,,

https://app.box.com/s/ygvadz154pvw3naqizcgejs9lbnqoz7z ~ Hire "The 'B' Team"!

https://app.box.com/s/r2t2uepbz1yyx6imbd8rat5l6gcgsytm
    For Sale: Puzzle Box *$35

EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

"Porky, The CIA, The Soviet~Union/Russian~Federation, Britian, France, China, etc.., and Japan all make dogsh't for/as female, all make dogsh't for/as hippie, and all their dogsh't version of hippie female is Cher..

But if I ever did see an Actual Female Iguana in any form, I seriously doubt I would want to f'k such more than once, or even once really..

...perhaps something from Taiwan resembling female will eventually appear followed by hippie, eventually something better,.. either that or they turn to shit and try to emulate the french or the canadian is the prophesy..

..whereas, it should be easier to invent a bitch that isn't desperately seeking a cross between steven hawking, jesus, a photographer, something that isn't interested in sex, and richie rich w/ unlimited credit card in her name, while sh'tting on while
    trying to get desired by everything else while trying to get a contract from hollywood,.. such things take alot of actual work, but all of taiwan and I agree a really good version of cherry 2000 is long overdue, especially if these bitches all get to
    have giant vibrators and the same diet and sh't programming that maked them abnormal and unnatural incontestably and unarguably... and we already know there wont be any invention ever that gets them liked anyhow somehow as such (dog poo product seeking
    audience and judgement)." ~ dr.hrb

P.s.. The *creators of rick and morty, namely todd mcfarlane and seth green, should note morty arguing with rick is as futile as rick explaining himself, prior to season 5... ..and also that rick, morty, and seth green are all far more accurate and far
    less idiot than wikipedia and the cia world factbook.. only because conan o'brian was also included on the project.. ..good luck with season 6. ~ [o;-)

P.p.s.. Velociraptors cloned from mitichondrialised calcium via old bone even if augmented or not must be trained individually prior to pairing or grouping otherwise you're down at least one velociraptor every time you throw the frisbee.

P.p.p.s.. ..because taiwan already has the re~engineered sh't from china and I can make any android run 3 to 50,000 times faster before updating hardware, etc.. and velociraptor make excellent pets.

"Higher than a japanese cartoonist on south american treefrogs"

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)