• HELLO HELLO TO HELL HITLER #2 EUROPEAN LEADER YOU GO! (3/3)

From williamkeithmahler@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 10:28:58 2016
    [continued from previous message]

I held a hour long or so conversation via the public "play me" piano located outside the front doors to the library and must admit, as much as I could foresee and play the destiny of the immediate vicinity and persons around me, it was also done unto me.
    :-)

Days ago, I decided never to perform a Bruce Springsteen song again (long story) but I found myself free styling and improvising upon his "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out" for most of the time prior to being in here typing to you. Mixed within were songs such
    as "Human Touch", "Life Is Real", "Play The Game", "Racing In The Street", "Under Pressure", "Another One Bites The Dust", "Body Language", "Bohemian Rhapsody" and a few of my own original songs "Sister I Believe", "Without Any Trace". So, perhaps Mr.
    Springsteen is due compensation for usage of his songs as Queen is due too. Yet, they equally owe me too ;-)

There were a few songs that I had opened my ears to and heard the titles too from complete strangers, almost as if they were requests yet I was prior to them speaking aloud, considering performing the songs.

I had fun with a small boy named Patrick holding his right hand and fingers gently pressing them to the piano keys as with one hand I played "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out".

Tear drops on the city
    Bad Patrick searching for his groove
    Seems like the whole worlds walking pretty
    And he can't find the room to move
    Well every body better move that's all
    Cause Patrick & Billy got their backs to the wall

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
    Tenth Avenue Freeze Out

The two attached photos of you Nicole, at first sight, I thought to myself aloud I spoke too that both photos could be one in the same yet could be two different people.

Yesterday I shot a video of a young woman, much like the first photo you supplied, the one from within a auto. She was barefoot laying on a blanket outside the library wearing a dark grey khaki t shirt and black shorts. So, I sang "One Year Of Love"
    into my song "I'm Coming Home" and soon thereafter, I dedicated the video (which had been a live broadcast via Facebook) and it was shared worldwide. Not too long after, her female friend or lover? Well, her friend arrived and well, she looks much like
    the person (you) in the second photo yet with a different expression.

So, I must admit, my own photos as such within my Facebook profile, www.facebook.com/wkmahler, the first 5 or so, none of them appear to be the same individual and yet it is truly I, one in the same.

At the age of 48, that I am now, I suppose I wouldn't recognize myself next to a photo of myself from the age of 18, my high school twelfth grade senior year photo.

So, I believe, you are who you write that you are and both photos are really you.

Please know, that overtime, legit persons are hard to come by via email especially when I've learned since first online circa 1996 or so. Spam folders get filled with all sorts of good intentions yet rarely, do any single good honest women know fully
    just exactly what I meant by a direct line of communication. Until you :-)

Familiar with Jessica Springsteen? The "fired' boss's daughter?

As myself, I was referred to looking much like George Clooney :-) yesterday, within 48 hours or less from posting upon Facebook of my features of face as George has. Am bald atop this brown and gray hair, unlike George. Perhaps true he wears a toupee?
    LOL!!!

Compassion deserves reaction! Commands attraction much like Peter Pans shadow :-) What comes around goes around.

So, as I had requested while playing piano, "somebody light me a cigarette". Soon after, a young man walked up in front of me and lit a cigarette. He smoked it, not me. Who's me? I am everybody, we are one, under the sun! A little while later, I said
    aloud, "somebody drop me a fifty dollar bill in front of me, ME". No one did - yet :-)

If I were facing 12 o'clock, at 2 o'clock there sits a man that sometimes expresses himself so I recognize Bob Lobel, former CBS4 sports broadcaster only much younger than Bob is now.

I see your true colors shining through
    Your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let 'em show Your true colors, true colors
    Your beautiful
    Like a rainbow

(Thank you Cyndi Lauper)

"Could that be Mrs. Janet Morris" was asked aloud in front of me moments ago. Then after, a woman whom is not truly Janet Morris yet could be her, is her soul sister sat down at 3 minutes past noon.

..it's 11:22 a.m. LOL.

My heart is an open book and I don't mind at all :-)

When we're alone
    With the spirits who listen and talk
    We may decide
    On our eternal walk

Been doing that now for quite a long long time, how about you Nicole?

..Janet Morris is my ex-aunt-in-law and has been my business partner since summer 1984, together we co-founded M2 Technologies Inc.
    M1 was and is my late great grandfather, Gustav Mahler, I am M2, William Mahler :-)
    Of course, there's is Janet & Chris Morris, 2M's!
    M2 aka me too, Morris too.

I should have been in a rush to finish many pertinent things like pay my cellphone bill yesterday :-) Haven't done it yet.

I should've have been in a rush to drop my hat on the ground and let it be filled up with much money but haven't done that.

Rush is my favorite Canadian progressive band, they and Triumph, more of a classic rock and roll band. Both bands are from Canada.

As for God fearing men, I fear nothing from God for he is no one to fear until I stop being totally honest with he, God.
    His first son, Jesus, well you know his story.
    As for his second son, the second coming of Christ?

Hi,

While here in Fall River, MA. I've come to know some interesting characters.
    I wrote the following below yesterday trying to drum up new business yet I understand, no "spamming' allowed here.

So, moderator, if this gets through, thank you. If not, I understand.

To you reading this, please know it to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me God.

Hello,

My name is William K. Mahler, 48, currently residing in Fall River at least until September 12, 2016 (unless otherwise something comes up).

I've been a "non lethals" expert since summer 1984.

What is "non-lethals"?
    Anything from rubber bullets, EMP, nets, inviso camo to laser systems capable of destroying ballistic missiles as well as weather interference, the objective is to keep from killing anyone at all. Simply put, kept alive.

I am a proud co-founder of M2 Technologies Inc. (online since 1995) based out of Centerville, MA. USA. along with my ex-aunt and uncle in -laws CEO Janet & VP Christopher Morris.

https://www.facebook.com/M2-Technologies-Inc-206967156081163/?fref=ts

The three of us along with countless other paid and volunteer staffers have provided logistics, planning and more for civilians to the POTUS and many leaders in between worldwide especially since September 11, 2001.

Pre dawn September 11, 2001 I alone spent over 3 hours with twenty individuals of whom chose to be with me in private out of several hundred middle easteners while in a text based IRC chat room. Out of those twenty, one left during my "chat".

Later that day, out of twenty terrorists, only 19 went to their deaths. One remains in federal prison.

As far back as August of the same year, the activities of then, "dormant" and "innocent" middle easterns were trafficking my domain, mahlers.com.

That fateful day I liken to state was a double bloody nose, broken rib cage and head first thrust in the dirt, a bad beating.

Nothing like nuclear war..

"The 40 Minute War" is about September 11, 2001 and the book, a sci-fi-thriller book was co-authored by Janet & Chris Morris (with a bit of help from me). It was released in 1984.

By 1989, I had officially wed, Leonda Emmerich and we stayed married until March 2008. Leonda is Janet's niece and has remarried since then.

Leonda can attest to the absolute cold, unblinking, unremorseful, calculating, first strike serious nature of this business . I am most happy she has found someone whom is not like me and I am all business all the time.

Well, not all the time :-)

Yes, all the time.

As a musician, I can safely say you will never ever come to know music more intimately until you have heard me.

www.williamkeithmahler.org

38 songs, 200+ minutes long, 35 originals & 3 covers.

The music there is justifiably the best music to come out of America since my great grandfather Gustav Mahler was here in the USA, early 1910. My music has the "song of the century" and according to President Barack Obama, we will not face another storm
    of the century, until next century.

"Merry Christmas To You", 3:47 in length, created in one take while recorded and released worldwide less than 24 hours prior to the south eastern tsunami of 2004 that killed 350,000 people, is solely my song yet belongs to everyone including you.

"These waves are crashing down and all I remember is, lying on the ground".

From the start and sound of the microphone used to record the song being turned on, (two bumps/clicks) to the final moments of my key of G harmonica being played like waves spreading out into the south east Asian continental area, the entire song was and
    still is available prior to Pope John II being finished with Christmas Eve Mass. I sent out in excess of 200+ news and email messages about my accomplishment yet sadly, the one region with little notification notice that night (due to the inaccessibility
    of the internet) is the same region that has more than millions of warning beacons now floating in the oceans from Australia to as far as South Africa all the way to north of Japan.

I've been involved with real estate since age one and as of now, my personal and professional "uncle" Richard A. Brown of D&B Realty of West Yarmouth, MA. fully knows exactly how we perceive real estate. Although in physical size, D&B Realty is small
    with dozens of rentals located on Cape Cod, Richards business, owned and operated since 1970 has grown huge in the middle east. Please find DB Realty in Facebook, here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/D-B-Realty/152924031416292?fref=ts

The street address is 628 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA. USA 02673 with the landline address of show contact info The internet web address is here: www.dbrealty.co.in and both addresses are listed within the Facebook page listed above. Not too long after
    2000, I approached the people of Mubia online to work in conjunction with Richard and myself and now, there are 46+ towers in Mubia that make our NYC Freedom tower look like a single story home :-)

Yet, a simple room rental on Cape Cod, a room in a home to reside in for one month costs at least $450 compared to a apartment rental off Cape Cod for less than $450.

Not only am I adept at non-lethals, music and real estate, I've been able to voice train, speech train, landscape train, culinary arts train, drive-train and more including psychological services without a so called "formal education". Define that :-) Go
    ahead, I'm willing to wait.

If you are serious about "beefing up" your current situation, contact me. My rates start at zero to billions and that can be or not be cash or credit or simple bartering.

References? You want references?

President Barack Obama
    President George Bush I
    President George Bush II
    President William Clinton
    DOD
    HS
    Marines
    Army
    Navy
    Air Force
    Coast Guard
    Virginia State Police
    Massachusetts State Police
    Any police station on Cape Cod
    MA Air National Guard
    Bruce Springsteen
    Queen + Paul Rodgers
    Melissa Etheridge
    U2
    Blackmore's Night
    Kiss
    Van Halen
    Dan Langlais
    Audrey Kelly
    Siobhan Magnus
    Richard Brown
    Daniel Emmerich
    Leonda (Emmerich) Pacheco
    Janet Morris
    Christopher Morris.
    Richard Mahler
    Thomas Forest
    ...............................just for starters.

Seriously,

William K. Mahler
    From 7 am - 5 pm est 24/7/365 online/phone/email but always on duty. 17743275945
    www.facebook.com/wkmahler
    www.williammahler.com
    www.mahlers.com
    www.netbuds.net
    www.bodyheartmindsoulspirit.org
    www.eden.earth
    www.womp.news
    W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com via www.yahoogroups.com & www.googlegroups.com

Mrs. Michelle Obama, "Teresa" is your twin! Perhaps today at the Boston Public Library she'll be Mother Teresa once again?!

YES :-)

Barrack,

Ya, you can outlast me in any match, that's why I am O Positive, as Kathy Williams is a fact!

Somebody told me what I was thinking of
    Somebody told me the
    Words Called Love

MC16"
    Originally from William Keith Mahler & Kathy Williams. (& You Too :-)
    For U2

(#1 Single of the year & #1 song of U2's career since "How To Dismantle ANAtomic Bomb")

"Love somebody? Set that person free, returns, meant to be, if not, destiny."

3:24 PM EST. September 29, 2016: Memories of my brother Troy and I "catching the rainbow" and speaking the lyrics of "MC16" realizing that these lyrics traveled from me, William K. Mahler before the Japanese had them prior to World War Two, while my
    Uncle James W. Mahler was "separate" from his love of his life, singing the lyrics to his fellow marines in Vietnam, prior to his death, Da Nang Province 1963, unto and through my mother Teresa (now) Forest, to the moment both my grandparents Harold &
    Elizabeth Mahler spoke from the heart the lyrics to me, to my father Richard Mahler prior to my parents divorce circa 1980, to the month of June 2016 when the "dart I held in my hand missed the board" entirely also known as Janet Morris & Hillary Clinton
    2016, to the moments of remembering Terry Fitzgerald, Kathy Fitzgerald and both witnessing these lyrics from me to them, back and forth again, finally to Kathy Williams (of Houston Texas), to the many beautiful friends here today at the Boston Public
    Library, to you.

By William Keith Mahler
    https://www.facebook.com/wkmahler
    & Ms. Kathy Williams
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 92&fref=ts
    10:02 A.M. EST September 29, 2016
    For U2.

& YOU TOO :-)

*Xyst
    xyst (zɪst) , xystus or xystos n 1. (Architecture) a long portico, esp one used in ancient Greece for athletics 2. (Architecture) (in ancient Rome) a covered garden walk or one lined with trees [C17: from Latin xystus, from Greek xustos, literally:
    smoothed, polished (area), from xuein to scrape, make smooth] Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014

William K. Mahler http://discuss.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7746

Do you know why I love you?
    Sealed with a kiss on your nose to the grave
    I've been dealt a proposal I must play
    Do you, insist on silence today
    I've been awaiting your words someway

I do believe
    In reprieve
    For the roles of xyst yearnings displayed

Dance, me? Yes I did misbehave.
    Poles apart, from the center of my heart I say
    Start, riding the train without delay
    Hay, is the bed of roses I must lay
    You, will you join me to pray
    Someday
    Yes our child will be wild what must we delay
    So,
    I've been kissed on your nose not betrayed
    Stay, inside my heart for a long time contemplate
    Kept alive truth hears your words instep love lives in all my soul

Do you, know why I love you?

Do you believe
    That magic is real in these days
    And nights are true Knights anways
    I am, the true king of your heart my queen
    Dream, for you there's a kindling fire of desire hooray!
    Spark me, upwards and higher from rain I'll be drier
    And while you,
    Guide my spirit I'll revolve and solve your questions this may
    Be,
    The dream of your scene I'll will scream I am screaming
    I am teaming our way to
    Thee
    Place we know is Heaven and way, to
    A place of our fathers and mothers,
    Bold, you
    Can I deliver
    Your love
    I will consider the role
    Of
    Saint and or sinner
    Beginner
    We

Exist as a thorn of a stem of
    A kiss by a rose
    No harm shall come upon you
    If you,
    Sealed with a kiss on our noses to the grave
    I've been
    Awaiting your words someway

To you,
    Mightily conceive one sense of this scene
    I do
    Love you dearly
    It seems
    Due
    This song is never ending for you do,
    Musicality existing fluidly weaving in tyme and I
    find the meaning of love is
    Never blinded by blinds and I might be
    Somewhere behind you as I am designed
    Moonlight and sunshine
    Truly love is

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From williamkeithmahler@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 10:28:58 2016
    [continued from previous message]

I held a hour long or so conversation via the public "play me" piano located outside the front doors to the library and must admit, as much as I could foresee and play the destiny of the immediate vicinity and persons around me, it was also done unto me.
    :-)

Days ago, I decided never to perform a Bruce Springsteen song again (long story) but I found myself free styling and improvising upon his "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out" for most of the time prior to being in here typing to you. Mixed within were songs such
    as "Human Touch", "Life Is Real", "Play The Game", "Racing In The Street", "Under Pressure", "Another One Bites The Dust", "Body Language", "Bohemian Rhapsody" and a few of my own original songs "Sister I Believe", "Without Any Trace". So, perhaps Mr.
    Springsteen is due compensation for usage of his songs as Queen is due too. Yet, they equally owe me too ;-)

There were a few songs that I had opened my ears to and heard the titles too from complete strangers, almost as if they were requests yet I was prior to them speaking aloud, considering performing the songs.

I had fun with a small boy named Patrick holding his right hand and fingers gently pressing them to the piano keys as with one hand I played "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out".

Tear drops on the city
    Bad Patrick searching for his groove
    Seems like the whole worlds walking pretty
    And he can't find the room to move
    Well every body better move that's all
    Cause Patrick & Billy got their backs to the wall

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
    Tenth Avenue Freeze Out

The two attached photos of you Nicole, at first sight, I thought to myself aloud I spoke too that both photos could be one in the same yet could be two different people.

Yesterday I shot a video of a young woman, much like the first photo you supplied, the one from within a auto. She was barefoot laying on a blanket outside the library wearing a dark grey khaki t shirt and black shorts. So, I sang "One Year Of Love"
    into my song "I'm Coming Home" and soon thereafter, I dedicated the video (which had been a live broadcast via Facebook) and it was shared worldwide. Not too long after, her female friend or lover? Well, her friend arrived and well, she looks much like
    the person (you) in the second photo yet with a different expression.

So, I must admit, my own photos as such within my Facebook profile, www.facebook.com/wkmahler, the first 5 or so, none of them appear to be the same individual and yet it is truly I, one in the same.

At the age of 48, that I am now, I suppose I wouldn't recognize myself next to a photo of myself from the age of 18, my high school twelfth grade senior year photo.

So, I believe, you are who you write that you are and both photos are really you.

Please know, that overtime, legit persons are hard to come by via email especially when I've learned since first online circa 1996 or so. Spam folders get filled with all sorts of good intentions yet rarely, do any single good honest women know fully
    just exactly what I meant by a direct line of communication. Until you :-)

Familiar with Jessica Springsteen? The "fired' boss's daughter?

As myself, I was referred to looking much like George Clooney :-) yesterday, within 48 hours or less from posting upon Facebook of my features of face as George has. Am bald atop this brown and gray hair, unlike George. Perhaps true he wears a toupee?
    LOL!!!

Compassion deserves reaction! Commands attraction much like Peter Pans shadow :-) What comes around goes around.

So, as I had requested while playing piano, "somebody light me a cigarette". Soon after, a young man walked up in front of me and lit a cigarette. He smoked it, not me. Who's me? I am everybody, we are one, under the sun! A little while later, I said
    aloud, "somebody drop me a fifty dollar bill in front of me, ME". No one did - yet :-)

If I were facing 12 o'clock, at 2 o'clock there sits a man that sometimes expresses himself so I recognize Bob Lobel, former CBS4 sports broadcaster only much younger than Bob is now.

I see your true colors shining through
    Your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let 'em show Your true colors, true colors
    Your beautiful
    Like a rainbow

(Thank you Cyndi Lauper)

"Could that be Mrs. Janet Morris" was asked aloud in front of me moments ago. Then after, a woman whom is not truly Janet Morris yet could be her, is her soul sister sat down at 3 minutes past noon.

..it's 11:22 a.m. LOL.

My heart is an open book and I don't mind at all :-)

When we're alone
    With the spirits who listen and talk
    We may decide
    On our eternal walk

Been doing that now for quite a long long time, how about you Nicole?

..Janet Morris is my ex-aunt-in-law and has been my business partner since summer 1984, together we co-founded M2 Technologies Inc.
    M1 was and is my late great grandfather, Gustav Mahler, I am M2, William Mahler :-)
    Of course, there's is Janet & Chris Morris, 2M's!
    M2 aka me too, Morris too.

I should have been in a rush to finish many pertinent things like pay my cellphone bill yesterday :-) Haven't done it yet.

I should've have been in a rush to drop my hat on the ground and let it be filled up with much money but haven't done that.

Rush is my favorite Canadian progressive band, they and Triumph, more of a classic rock and roll band. Both bands are from Canada.

As for God fearing men, I fear nothing from God for he is no one to fear until I stop being totally honest with he, God.
    His first son, Jesus, well you know his story.
    As for his second son, the second coming of Christ?

Hi,

While here in Fall River, MA. I've come to know some interesting characters.
    I wrote the following below yesterday trying to drum up new business yet I understand, no "spamming' allowed here.

So, moderator, if this gets through, thank you. If not, I understand.

To you reading this, please know it to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me God.

Hello,

My name is William K. Mahler, 48, currently residing in Fall River at least until September 12, 2016 (unless otherwise something comes up).

I've been a "non lethals" expert since summer 1984.

What is "non-lethals"?
    Anything from rubber bullets, EMP, nets, inviso camo to laser systems capable of destroying ballistic missiles as well as weather interference, the objective is to keep from killing anyone at all. Simply put, kept alive.

I am a proud co-founder of M2 Technologies Inc. (online since 1995) based out of Centerville, MA. USA. along with my ex-aunt and uncle in -laws CEO Janet & VP Christopher Morris.

https://www.facebook.com/M2-Technologies-Inc-206967156081163/?fref=ts

The three of us along with countless other paid and volunteer staffers have provided logistics, planning and more for civilians to the POTUS and many leaders in between worldwide especially since September 11, 2001.

Pre dawn September 11, 2001 I alone spent over 3 hours with twenty individuals of whom chose to be with me in private out of several hundred middle easteners while in a text based IRC chat room. Out of those twenty, one left during my "chat".

Later that day, out of twenty terrorists, only 19 went to their deaths. One remains in federal prison.

As far back as August of the same year, the activities of then, "dormant" and "innocent" middle easterns were trafficking my domain, mahlers.com.

That fateful day I liken to state was a double bloody nose, broken rib cage and head first thrust in the dirt, a bad beating.

Nothing like nuclear war..

"The 40 Minute War" is about September 11, 2001 and the book, a sci-fi-thriller book was co-authored by Janet & Chris Morris (with a bit of help from me). It was released in 1984.

By 1989, I had officially wed, Leonda Emmerich and we stayed married until March 2008. Leonda is Janet's niece and has remarried since then.

Leonda can attest to the absolute cold, unblinking, unremorseful, calculating, first strike serious nature of this business . I am most happy she has found someone whom is not like me and I am all business all the time.

Well, not all the time :-)

Yes, all the time.

As a musician, I can safely say you will never ever come to know music more intimately until you have heard me.

38 songs, 200+ minutes long, 35 originals & 3 covers.

The music there is justifiably the best music to come out of America since my great grandfather Gustav Mahler was here in the USA, early 1910. My music has the "song of the century" and according to President Barack Obama, we will not face another storm
    of the century, until next century.

"Merry Christmas To You", 3:47 in length, created in one take while recorded and released worldwide less than 24 hours prior to the south eastern tsunami of 2004 that killed 350,000 people, is solely my song yet belongs to everyone including you.

"These waves are crashing down and all I remember is, lying on the ground".

From the start and sound of the microphone used to record the song being turned on, (two bumps/clicks) to the final moments of my key of G harmonica being played like waves spreading out into the south east Asian continental area, the entire song was and
    still is available prior to Pope John II being finished with Christmas Eve Mass. I sent out in excess of 200+ news and email messages about my accomplishment yet sadly, the one region with little notification notice that night (due to the inaccessibility
    of the internet) is the same region that has more than millions of warning beacons now floating in the oceans from Australia to as far as South Africa all the way to north of Japan.

I've been involved with real estate since age one and as of now, my personal and professional "uncle" Richard A. Brown of D&B Realty of West Yarmouth, MA. fully knows exactly how we perceive real estate. Although in physical size, D&B Realty is small
    with dozens of rentals located on Cape Cod, Richards business, owned and operated since 1970 has grown huge in the middle east. Please find DB Realty in Facebook, here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/D-B-Realty/152924031416292?fref=ts

The street address is 628 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA. USA 02673 with the landline address of show contact info The internet web address is here: www.dbrealty.co.in and both addresses are listed within the Facebook page listed above. Not too long after
    2000, I approached the people of Mubia online to work in conjunction with Richard and myself and now, there are 46+ towers in Mubia that make our NYC Freedom tower look like a single story home :-)

Yet, a simple room rental on Cape Cod, a room in a home to reside in for one month costs at least $450 compared to a apartment rental off Cape Cod for less than $450.

Not only am I adept at non-lethals, music and real estate, I've been able to voice train, speech train, landscape train, culinary arts train, drive-train and more including psychological services without a so called "formal education". Define that :-) Go
    ahead, I'm willing to wait.

If you are serious about "beefing up" your current situation, contact me. My rates start at zero to billions and that can be or not be cash or credit or simple bartering.

References? You want references?

President Barack Obama
    President George Bush I
    President George Bush II
    President William Clinton
    DOD
    HS
    Marines
    Army
    Navy
    Air Force
    Coast Guard
    Virginia State Police
    Massachusetts State Police
    Any police station on Cape Cod
    MA Air National Guard
    Bruce Springsteen
    Queen + Paul Rodgers
    Melissa Etheridge
    U2
    Blackmore's Night
    Kiss
    Van Halen
    Dan Langlais
    Audrey Kelly
    Siobhan Magnus
    Richard Brown
    Daniel Emmerich
    Leonda (Emmerich) Pacheco
    Janet Morris
    Christopher Morris.
    Richard Mahler
    Thomas Forest
    ...............................just for starters.

Seriously,

William K. Mahler
    From 7 am - 5 pm est 24/7/365 online/phone/email but always on duty. 17743275945
    www.facebook.com/wkmahler
    www.williammahler.com
    www.mahlers.com
    www.netbuds.net
    www.bodyheartmindsoulspirit.org
    www.eden.earth
    www.womp.news
    W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com via www.yahoogroups.com & www.googlegroups.com

Mrs. Michelle Obama, "Teresa" is your twin! Perhaps today at the Boston Public Library she'll be Mother Teresa once again?!

YES :-)

Barrack,

Ya, you can outlast me in any match, that's why I am O Positive, as Kathy Williams is a fact!

Somebody told me what I was thinking of
    Somebody told me the
    Words Called Love

MC16"
    Originally from William Keith Mahler & Kathy Williams. (& You Too :-)
    For U2

(#1 Single of the year & #1 song of U2's career since "How To Dismantle ANAtomic Bomb")

"Love somebody? Set that person free, returns, meant to be, if not, destiny."

3:24 PM EST. September 29, 2016: Memories of my brother Troy and I "catching the rainbow" and speaking the lyrics of "MC16" realizing that these lyrics traveled from me, William K. Mahler before the Japanese had them prior to World War Two, while my
    Uncle James W. Mahler was "separate" from his love of his life, singing the lyrics to his fellow marines in Vietnam, prior to his death, Da Nang Province 1963, unto and through my mother Teresa (now) Forest, to the moment both my grandparents Harold &
    Elizabeth Mahler spoke from the heart the lyrics to me, to my father Richard Mahler prior to my parents divorce circa 1980, to the month of June 2016 when the "dart I held in my hand missed the board" entirely also known as Janet Morris & Hillary Clinton
    2016, to the moments of remembering Terry Fitzgerald, Kathy Fitzgerald and both witnessing these lyrics from me to them, back and forth again, finally to Kathy Williams (of Houston Texas), to the many beautiful friends here today at the Boston Public
    Library, to you.

By William Keith Mahler
    https://www.facebook.com/wkmahler
    & Ms. Kathy Williams
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 92&fref=ts
    10:02 A.M. EST September 29, 2016
    For U2.

& YOU TOO :-)

*Xyst
    xyst (zɪst) , xystus or xystos n 1. (Architecture) a long portico, esp one used in ancient Greece for athletics 2. (Architecture) (in ancient Rome) a covered garden walk or one lined with trees [C17: from Latin xystus, from Greek xustos, literally:
    smoothed, polished (area), from xuein to scrape, make smooth] Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014

William K. Mahler http://discuss.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7746

I do believe
    In reprieve
    For the roles of xyst yearnings displayed

Dance, me? Yes I did misbehave.
    Poles apart, from the center of my heart I say
    Start, riding the train without delay
    Hay, is the bed of roses I must lay
    You, will you join me to pray
    Someday
    Yes our child will be wild what must we delay
    So,
    I've been kissed on your nose not betrayed
    Stay, inside my heart for a long time contemplate
    Kept alive truth hears your words instep love lives in all my soul

Do you, know why I love you?

Do you believe
    That magic is real in these days
    And nights are true Knights anways
    I am, the true king of your heart my queen
    Dream, for you there's a kindling fire of desire hooray!
    Spark me, upwards and higher from rain I'll be drier
    And while you,
    Guide my spirit I'll revolve and solve your questions this may
    Be,
    The dream of your scene I'll will scream I am screaming
    I am teaming our way to
    Thee
    Place we know is Heaven and way, to
    A place of our fathers and mothers,
    Bold, you
    Can I deliver
    Your love
    I will consider the role
    Of
    Saint and or sinner
    Beginner
    We

Exist as a thorn of a stem of
    A kiss by a rose
    No harm shall come upon you
    If you,
    Sealed with a kiss on our noses to the grave
    I've been
    Awaiting your words someway

To you,
    Mightily conceive one sense of this scene
    I do
    Love you dearly
    It seems
    Due
    This song is never ending for you do,
    Musicality existing fluidly weaving in tyme and I
    find the meaning of love is
    Never blinded by blinds and I might be
    Somewhere behind you as I am designed
    Moonlight and sunshine
    Truly love is

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)