• HELLO HELLO TO HELL HITLER #2 EUROPEAN LEADER YOU GO! (1/3)

From williamkeithmahler@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 10:28:58 2016
    MATTHEW IS DAVID DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOLIATH?
    Soccer Rocker Ace Ventura de crooke! That's the line in the sand, I am the man, I dare you to punch me where you can! Matthew as math and hew from a television undersea, Swear to us AlGodlah, there's a goodness in the red blood eye of Matthew to me! As I
    understand, a close shave does draw blood! Kicker, Mr. Gotkowski, Pitcher Rivera, why not take the ball and drop pitchakick it all near 2pm out to see, Stuart & Jupiter, lets not get stupider, no time out in this game, sorry Cuba, Matthew did misuseya,
    and Dominican Republic and Jamaica too, Florida Keys, no piano please, beat the bass drum off the land! Why do I say, Pedro does play, for he was and is and always be the best friend us Red Sox ever had! Except for Ortiz, forgive me please, he's not God
    or Jesus but he is my Big Papi to us all see? So let this wish a demand as you may understand be the biggest home cooked noodle doodle straight out of our hands! If there is any logic, not to be nostalgic but be very careful for me, for there is the news
    and it is bigger than huge, its a split up the south to the north poles you understand? Does it matter, like a ink blotter, yes I do dream a scene! What could be colder or hotter i'ts Hitlers hell of a scream! SO we are toys girls and boys, women and men,
    please whatever your religion is, lets be a mutt across every land! Why do I say things of our minds, tsunami is bigger than your worst nightmares by design! Am I out of my mind into yours? Mariano Rivera, mariano's trench, this is the dugout and out
    stink a stench! Cigars and cars, ciggies too, shots and beers, in our ears, light up the stack of an attack before Hitler rearranges our future years. As for our Obama, what drama do I understand, there is a photo he wants no part of , the "After Years"
    of America I wrote as a child I understand. Boy You TOO I do demand! Who am I? I am everyone everywhere on Eden's land. Explantation point the ball is out on the cookies and cream cement wall to the right of this man, if that's not tragic, what could be
    worse? An earthquake to make our hearse! Do I rehearse? IN verse Musicality individuality, please remember you are absolutely unique just like everyone else. Camouflage, draft I dodge, ya this is a lodge, Boston Public Library where I am, so whoever you
    are you rising star, streak that badass tsunami into calm seas I demand!

MeMySelfAndIAndSelfMyMe
    Y

The Resume of William K. Mahler
    For You to consider me as your employee
    Individuals Of Life
    My Say Is My Say
    I
    Say
    We
    The
    People

Why am I understood as Anonymous, Facebook, WikiLeaks, Musicality, W.O.M.P., NetBuds, M2 Technologies Inc, G, B, Current Quarterback, MC16, Devil's & Dust, Freedom, Trumpitist, Collisntonimaly, Mr. Economy, the four basic human rights, Red Sox, Chiefs,
    Blues & Rockets are the current champions, past, present and Fewture?

Same as David Ortiz's game winning home run with the exact trajectory upon being directly centered middle of the top of the retaining wall behind the audience at Wrigley Field, only landing exactly 200 yards & one foot into an exhaust pipe atop a olive
    branching rectangle romancing roof into the air and bouncing once upon the floor and directly into the commodes sink without so much as a few pitter patters while spinning to a earth like position too large for the hole in one drain. Same youth with a
    amused, fused and hawkeye-eagleeye-sparroweye look upon his face and his families too as they realize the sound of the t.v. is silent and David is looking for the four, the proud, the brave, the bold the three left as few as the boy enters the bathroom,
    picks up the ball, Mr. President Obama, will you make the phone call to let the boy and his family know it's true, that's Ortiz's last home run in the MLB your boy now holds in his hands, presently? Certainly, not just a listening ear, but a real ring
    of the METROPCS smart phone his dad holds dear. The crowds are always wild, implicitly be design, as my BOSTON RED SO XCELEBRATE WORLD SERIES DEF CON 4 :-) you realize! Mr. Ortiz, the question if for you, do you want the ball or what should the boy do?
    Sister, I believe, this one's for you! Tried to be a son and daughter, rolled into one. Yes he could be any man for having your fun. Oh wouldn't be a surprise to find the captions still have said, Ortiz's screaming soul and waterfall eyes has buckled
    down and noble he IS!

So, I'm not going to "finish" this story now, for I do care to realize, even I want to be surprised.
    \
    For them record, ya, Allah & God are YinYang, nuff said??

So, the 2nd coming of Christ has happened once again, only this time it's for real, Terry "Fitzy" Fitzgerald my best friend he IS. DerealuzationalrevolutionalandformiddiblyafrayedyetIknowIamSureyIknowIamTheFATE.

Do you care to explain to the GENERAL Public as to why "Leonda (I'm Coming Home)" isn't the 2nd national anthem yet? "Merry Christmas To You" Mr. Future William Keith Mahler a.k.a. ASCAP PRESIDENT! Living in the future to the present here and now, I
    can buy a Domino's Pizza for every man woman and child and have plenty of room for popcorn, hot coco and marshmellows too, as for the diabolicadiabetaletycs, sugar free all round, don't worry yew. Rip It CNN, I am in tune again,

SO hire me as your real commander and chief, Obama, 3rd term once again.

I do have plenty of "gas" left in the tank if you understand what I mean, I don't intend to be angry akak mean, but do you want me to make a scene?

LOL.

Contract!

At least

"MC16"
    2B the new title for the newest "single", track 16 of U2's upcoming full length release due by February 1, 2017.

& Ya, you know it, the lyrics SECRET SERVICE your president and first lady are about to "sigh"

Dear Mr. President, Michelle, I love you, so says I, the leader of the band at hand in demand I do believe, me, William Keith Mahler on every jacket of U2's next single and full length release or do you want me to stop dismantling "nuclear war" to say
    the least?

Intentional or mistake what can I say.

REVELATIONS FOR RELATIONS

With a early warning system in place, and a "asteroid millions of light years away from Earth", circa summer 1984, myself and Mrs. Janet Ellen Morris conversed in my South Yarmouth, MA. home in regards to September 11, 2001 and it's real life scenarios
    being the reasons then for the tragedy it became 09/11/01. M2 Technologies Inc. is the United States #1 Private "Non Lethal" contracting, development, procurement and consulting business and has been online circa 1995. As a co-founder, I myself alone
    spent just under four hours with twenty middle easterners, long before sunrise here on the east coast of the USA, 09/11/01, online in a private internet relay chat room, upon inviting several hundred middle easterners to join me. Within that four hours,
    one of the men left the chat. Coincidence to you perhaps but clearly not to me, later that fateful day, 19 terrorists died and 1 remains in federal custody. M2 Technologies Inc. CEO Janet Ellen Morris, V. P. Christopher Crosby Morris and my then wife,
    Leonda K. Pacheco (since remarried) were notified by me of said communications between myself and the terrorists that same day and within one week after the attack, all logs pertaining to the comings and goings aka traffic at my domain, mahlers.com were
    burned to disc and hand delivered to Janet & Chris by Leonda. Not less than hours after the attack, Vice President Cheney was in communication with Janet & Chris and soon after, President Bush was well aware of just who, what, where and why we, M2
    Technologies Inc. were in his life in regards to the attack against my, that is our nation, the United States Of America. For perspective, Janet co-authored a sci-fi/thriller book with husband Christopher entitled "The 40 Minute War" (a idea of mine) and
    it was released twice in 1984. The first cover depicts the black body of a airliner about to crash into the capital building in Washington D.C. The second cover depicts the explosion of the same building as a mushroom cloud envelopes the entire city
    skyline, nuclear bomb detonation. 09/11/01 I respect to be like a long time coming beat down complete with bloody nose, broken ribs and a face first thrust into the dirt aka twin towers, pentagon and field of Pennsylvania. As a musician, my song "Leonda (
    I'm Coming Home)" created, recorded and released August 29, 2001 before a audience in the Prodigal Son Coffee House, Hyannis, MA. has become also known as "Prelude To September 11, 2001" and "Defcon4". From the various usage of the lyrics "I am coming
    home again", much like four out of the six jets, to the final two words sang, "to you", much like the final moments of Flight 93, no doubt, perhaps indecipherable to the Department of Defense, FBI, CIA White House etc. the song has over time, become well
    known as a defensive measure, similar to being fully aware of impending circumstances. ISIS has been captured on video and if you remember their recording of the 1st American journalist whom was beheaded slowly, he, our US citizen knew it was coming and
    perhaps begged his captor to get it over with. With that written, much like our journalist, I ordered twenty terrorists to do exactly what they were commanded to and did 09/11/01. M2 Technologies Inc, of Centerville, MA. USA has been known to advocate,
    contract and deploy self defense "non-lethal" tools such as rubber bullets, EMP (electro magnetic pulse), lasers (to stop ballistic projectiles), weather manipulation, psychological tactics including but not limited to mind to mind communications sans
    electronics such as smart phones, cameras, computers etc. body cams, "hacking" and anything relative to the firm belief that life is sustainable without killing anyone, simply put "non lethal". Yes unfortunately calculated risks are considered acceptable.

I. William Keith Mahler am considered to be a American terrorist. I've received specialized training from non other than former Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Ray S. Cline shortly before his ascent into heaven. Ray hand delivered the Cuban
    missile silo photos, the Russian deployment 90 miles from Florida, 1963 to President John F. Kennedy, officially verifying the reason for the "spark" that began the standoff and blockade of the waters surrounding Cuba by our US Navy.

My late grandfather in law Cecil Freeman during the Kennedy administration was head of the Massachusetts Civil Defense and speculation ended circa 2003 regarding the identity of the father of current President of Russia. Vladimir Putin, Janet Morris's 1/
    2 brother.

My great grandfather is currently known as one of the top three classical composers of all time. He was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic by Nazi psychiatrist's and was nearly killed during WW2. 90% of his works are classical while the remaining 10%
    is folk music. The 10% of his folk music has developed into nearly 90% of my music and I eclipse everything Gustav Mahler accomplished as a folk musician.

While a boy growing up in South Yarmouth, MA, my lifelong friend and mentor shared his memory as a then soldier in the US Armed Forces, he was a medic. The most beautiful act of war was the death of Adolf Hitler in South America at the hands of Mr.
    Richard Alan Brown, my friend and mentor since 1968. Although seemingly Hitler's execution occurred on Station Avenue of South Yarmouth, Richard broadcast his memory and dream from his station and I picked up the signal with one hundred percent trust and
    accepted the arm of Richard thrust to the pit to Hitler's bladder only to be shoved up Hitler's anus leaving the bladder deep in his bowels.

Forever I am proud of my adopted Jewish heritage and am a American German Polish citizen.

Da Nang province 1963 became my uncle James William Mahlers deathbed by way of a "bouncing Betty". His name is within the Vietnam Memorial wall and now is in outer space, the lone USMC to be launched by rocket this century. As to the likeness between he
    and the actor and musician Bruce Willis, pure coincidence.

From February 1986 to June 1988 I served generally and honorably as a food service Massachusetts Air National Guardsman yet am not a veteran.

During boot camp, Cecil Freeman travelled to Fort Dix, New Jersey and twice his presence and actions were known to me for we had known each other since the early 1970's as residents of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

Gustav Mahler, M1 and I. M2.

The biggest story of our lifetime, that is everyone's lifetime since Jesus died for our sins is that my best friend and drummer since the age of 16? The 2nd coming of Christ himself. Terry "Fitzy" Fitzgerald. When my brother Troy Oscar Mahler lay brain-
    dead in Falmouth Hospital June 2010, of all immediate family members present gathered around s picnic table, only one person sobbed nearly uncontrollably and he wasn't a blood relative. Fact, none of Troy's immediate family including me barely shed a
    tear, barely misty eyed, only reflective and occasionally speaking as Terrys tears were the center of my attention for nearly 45 minutes non stop. Imagine, listen to the beat of your heart as not only I sing, Terry beats. Neither Terry or I have ever
    raised a fist in anger towards each other. As Jesus was a carpenter and fisherman and the firstborn of God, Terry follows and makes his unique footstep. As Jesus wrestled with his own demons , Terry wrestles his own too. As Jesus resided in a city Terry
    resides in a city, condominium. Terry is my next best man until he is officially a preacher to preside over my future wedding :). Until then, I am single with one niece of whom is my sole inheritor of my entire estate.

If I am to be brought to justice as s conspirator against the United States, let it be known the meaning of secrecy and mass destruction by way of the tsunami of Christmas day 2004 in South East Asia. Less than 24 hours prior to the 9+ magnitude tectonic
    plate earthquake that killed 350,000+ people in under three weeks, my original song, "Merry Christmas To You" was created, recorded and released worldwide in less than one hour, prior to Pope John Paul leading the masses in the Vatican for mass. Within
    24 hours after the tsunami I was asked by President Bush if nuclear weapons were involved and no was then, now and forever always will be my answer. The song if the century is represented by the American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers, ASCAP.
    Please know yes its my song and I alone decide fair usage yet if not for God, there'd be no rights given to me to allow you download, play, sharing, streaming and usage until kingdom come. President Barack Obama's words of we inhabitants of mother Earth
    shall not experience another storm of the century, will remain fact until no earlier than 2104 :).

Lastly, I hope to be alive when marijuana is legally available and accessible as cigarettes and for now, to end this post, may the entire American continent be united as one country and the capital is Cape Cod, Massachusetts, America!

William Keith Mahler

What is "W.O.M.P.: "Weapons Of Mass Protection"? "Non Lethality": The ability to use non-violent force while minimizing the conflict no matter the size of the conflict. Non-lethal weapons include: psychological warfare, computer hacking EMP, microwave,
    remote viewing, invisibility, rubber bullets, lasers (Star Wars) & more. By William K. Mahler

I've been involved with the nations #1 privately owned civilian non-lethals development company, M2 Technologies Inc. since it was a dream, summer 1984. Janet & Christopher Morris of Hyannisport, MA., aunt & uncle of my (now ex) wife, Leonda Pacheco were
    raised during the Kennedy administration, walking distance to the Kennedy compound. Leonda & I met during the early 1970's and kept in touch with each other over the years until we started dating December 24, 1988. We married May 13, 1989 and by 1996,
    Janet & Christopher gave us our first PC, a Compaq Presario. Janet & Christopher were students of former Deputy Director of the CIA, Ray S. Cline, (Ray handed President Kennedy the Russian missile silo photos within Cuba, 1963.) Janet's father, Cecil
    Freeman was head of Massachusetts Civil Defense during the Kennedy Administration.

Leonda K. Pacheco, Janet E. Morris, Cecil Freeman, Christopher C. Morris, Ray S. Cline & William K. Mahler
    Janet & Christopher were students of former Deputy Director of the CIA, Ray S. Cline, (Ray handed President Kennedy the Russian missile silo photos within Cuba, 1963.) Both Janet & Chris wrote "the white paper" about non-lethal weapons and it quickly
    became popular among the U.S. Department Of Defense. Janet & Christopher traveled to the then U.S.S.R. & visited a Psycho - Corrections facility. They also traveled to the Middle East. Ray, Janet & Christopher quickly became involved with Ruby Ridge,
    WACO, utilizing non - lethal concepts in conjunction with local, state & federal law enforcement. M2 Technologies Inc. has partnered with the University Of New Hampshire, U. S. Marines and all level law enforcement, police to military by the dozens over
    the years. Janet & Christoper met with President William Clinton & First Lady Hillary Clinton not only in Washington D.C., but here on Cape Cod. Both Janet & Chris are also horse breeders, musicians & authors. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting the
    retired Secretary of State, Janet Reno while at a pet store in Hyannis, MA.

As for myself, my family has served honorably in law enforcement & military. My father's brother, James William Mahler died as a Marine in Vietnam's DaNang province, 1963. I joined the MA. Air National Guard, February 1986 & served honorably as a cook
    until June 1988, discharged honorably.

I had the opportunity to speak with then President Clinton via WXTK 95.1 while he vacationed on Martha's Vineyard. Little did I know I'd come face to face with his wife while my employer Jeffrey Lena (Jeffery's Landscapes) gave the President a tour of
    the area. Jeff's wife & business partner, Kerry took one look at Jeff, President Clinton and a female companion (wearing a blonde wig) and told me, "I think it's time I taught you how to care for roses.) During the phone conversation with President
    Clinton, I had become a party to two North Korean Generals of whom defected that same day. I also asked him, "who does the landscaping at the White House?" His reply? "Let me ask you this, what would you do to beautify the White House without removing my
    wife?" I had no comment yet later on that day, Mrs. Clinton stopped in a car, she was in the passenger seat and we were less than seven feet away from each other with an unobstructed view.

It was also during the summer, while sweeping the roadside from dirt, three military dressed soldiers drove by and shortly thereafter, solo Christoper Morris. The road was complete with a circle. There is natural gas on the street but nowhere near where
    I stood. After both vehicles were gone, I watched "rising gas" in front of me by five feet and I heard "yes what?"

So, if you are wondering why President Vladimir Putin is within the same photo of Janet Morris & her father Cecil Freeman? Simple, they are brother and sister. How do I know? Putin's brother and I met on Main Street, Hyannis, MA. one summer evening
    and that came less than one week after uploading the photo to the internet and sending it to Europe. No doubt, as mighty as Russia is now, like us, the USA, well, sure there is tense friction in the Ukraine but the big problem, well we are on the same
    team, Russia, USA vs. ISIS.
    Invisibility technology was depicted in the major motion picture release "The Devil's Advocate" starring Al Pacino & Keanu Reeves.

Janet & Christopher were interviewed & broadcast on 60 Minutes & were also interviewed for the Discovery Channel.

"Anonymous" is one of the leading hacking groups to exist to this day, 2nd only to M2 Technologies Inc. In fact, both of them are the Yin/Yang & first defenders in league with the legendary "Big Brother" with "an olive branch at all times in one hand
    and a outstretched hand ready to grasp and take a firm hold" with almost anyone. Global proliferation of personal portable communication devices constitutes the race's best hope for achieving an aggregate view of the human condition worldwide, informing
    the metabasis for improving the lives of all creatures.

Myself & Richard A. Brown, summer 1968. He's the closest friend I've got, I consider him to be my Uncle. During the 1990's, while at Richards office (D & B Realty of West Yarmouth, MA.), both Richard & I were speaking when we overheard Christopher Morris
    speak out of the computer speaker. Richard asked me "did you hear that?" I did yet the PC was off at the time. Also during the early 2000's, as I was burning copies of my original music to CD, I learned that my three CD set of Bruce Springsteen in
    concert was missing a disc #2. After burning approx. 10 copies of my music, I randomly selected one disc, went out to my car and put it in the player. Bruce Springsteen's concert disc #2 was playing, it had been burned via the internet directly to a CD
    that was supposed to have my original songs on it. I had watched the screen the entire time I was burning and to this day, I cannot find the original disc #2 of a 3 disc set. PC's aren't meant to run for hours on a battery the size of a nickel, yet after
    finishing work one day, I had been working for several hours, I went to unplug the PC from the wall only to learn it had been unplugged the entire time.

Back circa 2001 - 2003, long before the age of smart phones and connectivity to the internet along with the designs of computers as they are since 2010, Leonda once asked me to call her doctor while I was computing so I told her "just a minute" and lo
    and behold, the PC crashed. Upon reboot, I started my music player (WinAMP) in the PC and I had over 20K MP3's. Out of all the songs in random play (shuffle) the first song to start was KISS's "Calling Dr. Love".

DimeADozen.Org has over 100K members trading concerts recorded by the fans with permission of the artist(s). However, Courtney Love, widow of Nirvana's Curt Cobain was against DimeADozen and she complained. Soon after, Dime's moderators informed us that
    Nirvana shows were not allowed. It didn't take long for a fight to break out. Dime's servers and hard drives were ruined while Comcast's ISP suffered severe outages across the country. With no end in sight, I contacted Chris Morris about the situation
    and the moderators of Dime. Within ½ hour, all fighting and problems ceased to exist.

Remember back in 2002, October in Virginia USA? There were two killers on the loose and it became a national focal point with no solutions until Dan Langlias and I
    created live on stage "No Highway". Just listen, it's about the two killers whom rampaged gas stations as snipers. We released this song approx. one week before they were captured. Neither Dan Langlais or I regret helping law enforcement in Virginia at
    all.
    Deborah Emmerich & Leonda Emmerich, mother and daughter, 1970's. Deborah passed away May 13, 1979. Back in the early 2000's I had a stress test setup by a tech nurse of whom, after spending 10 minutes with her as she shaved my chest, I fully realized
    that the young woman, although daughter to a man and woman, the young woman was and to this day, identical to Deborah, a clone.

During the spring, summer and fall of 2003, I had the pleasure of being employed less than 100 yards away from Earl's Gas of Sandwich, MA. Dennis Earl, pumping gas in the photo, believe it or not, claims he is not related to the Bush family. One sunny
    morning, none other than President George Bush Jr., alone, dressed in jeans and a green t-shirt bought coffee from one of the girls as I stood by less than four feet directly in front of him. Everyone probably thought he was Dennis! LOL Judge for
    yourself! Dennis Earl & the Bush family became the subject of a song of mine, "Living Lies". Why? Well, for starters, there's a Nazi whom looks identical to me but he was upside down, hanging in a jar filled with liquid. No doubt, Germany has it's
    hands full.

Senator Edward Kennedy used to go out incognito by himself. It was probably the only way he could go unnoticed. We met several times over the course of the years, especially after 9/11/01. The Kennedy's became the basis for my song "Birds Of Ages".

So what exactly did M2 Technologies Inc. have to do with September 11, 2001? Myself, as a musician, I created an original song entitled "Leonda (I'm Coming Home)", three weeks before the tragedy. This song was created August 29, 2001 at the now defunct
    Prodigal Son of 10 Ocean Street, Hyannis, MA. 02601.
    It is the prelude to September 11, 2001, from the hiss like the cabins in all the jets, to the last two words "to you" delivered just like Flight 93's final moments, no kidding. Most chilling song probably of my life until "Merry Christmas To You" (
    about the S.E. Asia Tsunami of 2004, December 24, 2004, less than 24 hours before the 10+ magnitude earthquake killed 350,000 people). From pre-dawn to sunrise, September 11, 2001, as Leonda slept, I chatted via text only in a Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
    room via mIRC, approximately 100 users were in "WorldChat". I invited people to my private chat room and twenty middle-eastern names were with me in that private chatroom, one eventually left. The whole plan of attack was laid out to them, it was an
    olive branch", we, I knew of the attack and I told them not to do it. Prior to this fate, I learned while I slept of an eminent attack involving jets & terrorists. The entire transcript was photographed by non other than Shane William Kelly, my best
    friend at the time. How he got into my home, well, he had the keys..he saw Leonda sleeping first, then entered the studio / extra bedroom. He took no less than three photos and left. On that day, nineteen terrorists killed themselves and my fellow
    countrymen & women while one terrorist stayed behind. I destroyed the hard drive before sunrise. I had gone to the Barnstable District Courthouse against Leonda's advice only to be taken into custody for a psychological exam and why? The court magistrate
    said only to me inside a packed courthouse, "you've got blood on your hands". I spent a week hospitalized & when released, I handed Leonda a CD with over 1K pages of 10 sized font print with all records about Mahlers.Com, including the same terrorists
    activities at my site while they were at the University Of Arizona. Janet & Chris had sole possession of all logs regarding Mahlers.Com, given to them by Leonda in person as I stayed home. It wasn't too long the same day before President Bush was
    speaking with Janet & Chris long distance & within 72 hours or less, M2 Technologies Inc. was face to face with President Bush's national security team in Washington D.C.. Someplace near the WTC, far enough for fresh air, a woman cried on a rooftop. I do
    not know her name, I found her images in Ray Charles video of "America The Beautiful". The woman was dressed with a green sweatshirt, identical to Leonda's and the same woman looked exactly like Leonda.

After Saddam Hussein was captured and brought to justice, it was while he was on trial that I played "Leonda (I'm Coming Home)" backwards. Approx. around the 3:50 mark, "I saw Saddam" is plainly heard among an otherwise, Arabic sounding reverse play.
    When the song was first created at the Prodigal Son Coffee House of 10 Ocean Street, Hyannis, MA. 02601, open mic night (Wednesdays), the only imagery that came to mind during the song was an image of Saddam Hussein's bust in military dress. When I had
    finished recording "Leonda" backwards, I uploaded it to Mahlers.Com and announced it to the tribunal in the middle-east. Within 12 hours, the trial was delayed for a whole day.

During the summer of 1984, while in my bedroom sleeping, I dreamed I met Osama Bin Laden along with a wife of his and his daughter. It became the basis for my song "Something There" (released fall 2003). It was also during the summer of 1986, while
    employed at The Lobster Boat of West Yarmouth,Massachusetts, while visiting the competition, Captain Parker's across the street around noon, a man sat directly across from me at the bar and although I didn't get his name, we spoke for nearly ½ hour. Who
    did that man look like? Osama Bin Laden.

I'm a life long Red Sox & Patriots fan. WPXC 102.9 had a contest and I won two front row, 50 yard line seats behind the Patriots bench. Leonda & I went together to Foxboro, MA., Sullivan Stadium to witnessthe last game of the 1997 season vs. the Miami
    Dolphins. While there, I was able to correctly predict every play and score the whole game. It was also a good karma sign to have met up with four men whom parked near us. The man in the Patriots jacket, he would've been an excellent double for Vice
    President Albert Gore. As for the Patriots, then coach Pete Carroll (now head coach of the Seattle Seahawks), he decided to take a trip to Cape Cod & we met at BlockBuster Video. He was in the company of the same cheerleader whom had my attention the
    most during the game.

ISIS is growing bigger, better and stronger everyday and night. They are like cockroaches and unless cockroaches are fumigated 100%, they keep on growing. If we don't stop them soon, hopefully with a world wide coalition of armed forces, we will be
    facing a holy war straight out of the Bible. As if we are already in a holy war and cockroaches I've read can survive a nuclear war. May 28, 2016, while surfing Facebook, I received a request for friendship by a middle-eastern man of whom looked
    identical to Adolf Hitler, sans the mustache. Also in Damascus, Syria is a new FaceBook friend known as "Spina". She lost her husband due to war in Syria.

Contact William K. Mahler

...It has been written by Ace Frehley that you had to hire a "friend" to be at your "side", a comic trashed and bashed you during your final season of "Family Jewels". Ace really did state you have no friends. That stated by he, he was and always be a
    true friend.

So, friend,

Gene,

It was so guttural of myself, so raspy and so lightly and delicately and fluently and honestly sang from my soul as my Uncle James William Mahler had sang before, the words of "MC16" and Gene, it was you upon the lane of Nautical, almost directly in
    front of #39 whom witnessed and foretold me of this day.

Do you believe in love?

I do

But I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANTI-PSYCHOTIC MEDICATIONS

DEDICATION
    REANIMATION
    DISGRACIN'
    ALL NATIONS
    THE PROBLEM WE FACIN

POLLUTION
    REVOLUTION
    INSTITUTION
    CONFUCION
    RELAY
    DELAY
    DISMAY
    CONSTA-HURAAY
    ANYWAY.

Fact,

Marijuana has a billion more redeeming qualities than the "so called" drugs of Psychiatry has available and approved by the Federal Drug Administration currently known as anti-depressant, anti-psychotic etc.

Myind telling me that those drugs do not promote obesity, high cholesterol and diabetes?

Been there, done that, ain't going back, that is, unless you care to face me in the "squared circle" and never know the meaning of "lights out' until I let you wake up

I do not get violent easily and easily I will get violent on ANYONE that dares to pollute my bloodstream with anti-psychotics ever again.

War!

Game On!

Gas in a free society?

My gas entered the "free" mens room only this morning :-)

ISIS originally was a comic book character, a woman similar to Wonder Woman.

She's gone!

The memory remains.

MetroPCS is the ISIS of cellular as Boost is the Al Queda of cellular

Oil is inexpensive courtesy of ISIS

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)