• 1056. Surveillance and violence

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 24 13:57:15 2019
    1056. Surveillance and violence (1/12/2019)

Jan. 1st. was New Year's day. New moved in family in B house had a busy day to move in their stuff. Though they should be disguised as "criminal target", they are part of surveillance team in fact. They must live in nearby area or just in same community.
    I noticed that sometimes the interval of empty car bring in new stuff took just a short-while. Among them there was a typical "S.S.G." - three teen age girls. To my experience, the Feds used to organize three people as a "special support group". This S.S.
    G. had two dogs. One was a big dog like a grey wolf which pounced from time to time.
    I think that's intimidation.

Later news reported that Mayor of San Jose had an accident that day (1/1)

[quote]San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo Injured In Bicycle Accident
    By Brian Chase on January 4, 2019

Liccardo, an avid bicyclist, was riding the afternoon of Jan. 1 in the 600 block of Salt Lake Drive when a car struck him

https://www.bestattorney.com/blog/san-jose-mayor-sam-liccardo-injured-in-bicycle-accident[/quote]

One year ago, San Francisco mayor Ed Lee was dead of "heart attack". I wrote #995, alleged it was part of murder plot. Now the Feds are planing a framed case in San Jose and they play that trick again?

995. Mayor's death (12/12/2017)

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died suddenly today.

[quote]S.F. Mayor Ed Lee’s family history includes heart attack

By TRACY SEIPEL Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: December 12, 2017 at 9:55 am

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee’s death early Tuesday morning after suffering an apparent heart attack echoes a family history of heart disease.
    Coronary heart disease accounts for 1 in 7 deaths in America, killing more than 360,000 people a year.

The average age at the first heart attack is 65.3 years for males and 71.8 years for females.

Lee, who suffered a heart attack while shopping for groceries Monday night, was 65.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/12/s-f-mayor-ed-lees-family-history-includes-heart-attack/[/quote]

That news is more of a defense paper to justify Ed Lee's death is a natural decease. I allege it was a murder done by the Feds.(FBI and DEA)

Recently the Feds intensify their framed case on my family members and me. I think they planed an arrest on Thanks Giving Day family party. see "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" The party place is my sister's house in San Francisco. My relatives
    used to meet there on holidays. To perform a big arrest, s.F.P.D. would involve in. Since it's a framed case, and a big one, they just eliminate every element of obstruction. Ed Lee obviously does not belong to that criminal group.

This is holiday season: Christmas Day, New Year's day are coming. So the Feds are working relentlessly for it.

The heart attack is a skilled murder weapon for the Feds.

1057. Direct Energy Weapon (1/19/2019)

After North California Paradise fire of November 8, 2018, there are many video in internet say it is done by DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). It can burn a house into ash but leave trees alone. Here is a picture of how it can burn a tree from inside. No doubt
    it was done by high tech. weapon and only the Feds has capability to do it.

[img]https://i0.wp.com/www.aircrap.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/burning-tree-.jpg?fit=592%2C521&ssl=1[/img]

I have alleged the Feds use such energy weapon for a long time. Since it is still a secret weapon, I could only speculate it as "microwave" or "acoustic weapon". Since four months ago the Feds activate "October frame case", I am again suffering from the
    attack of those high tech. weapon. Recently I often awoke in midnight by overheat feeling. Although it's winter now, there's a sweating feeling. I've talked about it two years ago. Is it "Direct Energy Weapon" as they called?

Reference,

910. Acoustic weapon killing (6/27/2016)

In the midnight of 6/26, I woke up to an unusual warm feeling. The heat was from inside body, seemed from blood. Since the Feds using acoustic weapon, I encountered such situation several times. Of course, it also came with strong ground vibration
    feeling. I had to leave my bedroom and slept in the sofa of the sitting room. A few minutes later the heat inside the body disappeared. I had thought a lot about that phenomenon, now I realize it was the killing resonance. The body of human being has its
    own resonance frequency. Once the Feds apply that frequency on people, it will cause vibration that produces heat or other damages in their blood, organ or parts of the body.

I had been intimidated by the Feds through the TV commercial. At that time I thought the heat killing was microwave radiation. Now I realize it is the acoustic weapon. I had posted my allegation in #815. That TV station disappeared several months later
    after my revelation. Watch that commercial I posted below. It well proves the heat killing weapon.

quote, 815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in.

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds.

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK? Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves.

Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK.

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack? then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to
    kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide.

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial.

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial.

http://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)