• 1054. The character of plot (12/29/2018)

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 10 14:07:04 2019
    1054. The character of plot (12/29/2018)

On Aug. 3/2017, a PG&E worker came to my house and replaced the gas meter. I was afraid of a gas explosion and called the company. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" Two months later, I found the Feds had prepared a mass shooting case
    between 8/3/17 to 8/6.

A plot two months later: My wife was arranged a tour to Europe on 10/2/2017. Two hours before her leaving, there was a mass shooting happened in Las Vegas. The Feds used to arrange travel for my wife so it's easy to create accident death on her. The mass
    shooting was used to distract the murder plot on my case.

Then the news reported Las Vegas shooter Paddock also prepared a shooting case on 8/3 in Chicago.

LAS VEGAS GUNMAN STEPHEN PADDOCK BOOKED HOTEL ROOMS OVERLOOKING CHICAGO LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL: REPORTS
    BY CONOR GAFFEY ON 10/5/

booked one room at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago, which he was due to check into on August 1, and he booked a second room for check in on August 3, a law enforcement official told USA Today.

Both rooms had a checkout date of August 6. The Lollapalooza music festival ran August 2-5 and takes place in Grant Park.

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-lollapalooza-chicago-678828?yptr=yahoo

In October plot 2018, My wife was arranged a Mid-east tour on 10/14/2018. Same time PG&E cut power supply to North California area. I think it was unusual and wrote "1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)"

Three weeks later Paradise fire took place. It was the biggest fire in California history and would play a big distraction.

[quote]California fire: PG&E canceled planned power shut-off in Paradise area just before Camp fire broke out
    2018/11/16

On Oct. 14, the company cautiously shut off power to some 60,000 Sierra foothills and North Bay customers, hoping to prevent any downed power lines from sparking a fire. On Nov. 6, PG&E again began warning 70,000 customers — including those in the town
    of Paradise — that it might flip the switch in the face of fire danger.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/us-politics/la-pol-ca-power-shutoffs-wildfires-utilities-20181116-story.html[/quote]

Do you see the similarity? 1. PG&E involved. 2. My wife was a murder target. Travel arranged because accident are easy to create. 3. Big events created to distract. 4. I wrote my suspicion in advance and was later proved by news report.

1055. The Feds openly move in my lane (1/5/2019)

On 10/3/2018, I received a letter from AT&T said that they "to locate equipment on an existing pole and install one cylindrical antenna on top of the pole." to improve wireless service. There was a street map of the pole with the letter that just
    overview the entrance of my lane. That's a warning the Feds formally put me under surveillance. Although the whole community are occupied by the Feds and their support groups, their surveillance are unreasonable, but now it becomes formal. That's when
    they sent an Asian lady playing a stageshow at my house. See "1052. How the Feds frame a case (12/15/2018)". She must have played an *illegal target" to justify a surveillance warrant" on her but the real target is "me".

After I posted #1052 on 12/15, something dramatically happened. From 12/16, B house neighbor started to move out.See map of my lane at "#1032. Removal of surveillance car (8/5/2018)" Another family moved in. At that time, that Asian lady occasionally
    appeared. It means now the Feds formerly move in their "illegal target" so they can formerly monitor the lane I live. This is how the Feds to turn innocent people under their surveillance by "living plant".

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant Say they suspect you are a criminal. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed.

https://imgur.com/I4aAGNi

https://i.imgur.com/I4aAGNi.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)