• lying finger print

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 6 16:25:28 2018
    1006. Finger print that lies (2/23/2018)

I have no drive license and rare go outside, it's my wife who buys the food. About one year ago, she said she would go Cosco and told me to write down the food list I wanted. Since she did the shopping for a long time and knew what to buy, it was
    unusual that she needed a list. Anyhow I took a junk mail from the table and wrote on the envelope: "milk, bread, muffin, egg, banana, orange juice....".

At first, I thought it was a trick the Feds needed my hand writing. Connect to events at that time I realized they needed an envelope with my hand writing on it. In September and November of 2016, my wife had been arranged two foreign trips. It never
    happened before. I thought the Feds was eager to eliminate me. So I gave my valuables to my wife, include my life insurance paper. There were some cash and gift cards(not much, about several hundred dollars), I put them in an empty junk mail envelope. My
    wife must have shown these things to her handler, that touched the agents' new plan - to put illegal material (fake money or drug) in junk mail envelope because that's my habit and with my hand writing on it.

In mid 2017, my wife stopped shopping in Cosco for a while. She recovers Cosco shopping recently. But the food I like disappeared. Only two left - egg and milk. I noticed these two also having their package changed. The egg(2 dozen size) now is in a
    transparent hard plastic box that the cover grip tightly with the bottom, you have to open it with force.

The milk used to be sold two bottles in a carton. There are open holes at the side board, easy to hold by hands. Now the two bottles are packed tightly by transparent plastic films, it becomes a smooth heavy object with no where to handle. You have to
    grasp it tightly with hands.

I remember a story in "Readers Digest"(Chinese edition, two or three decades ago). I forgot the topic, probably is "Finger print that lies". It is about a staff in a Crime Lab framed a case with victim's finger print. He picked up the victim's finger
    print by glue tape and stick it on the object to prove that man was guilty.

The new package of egg and milk in Cosco is inconvenient for customer to use but easy to pick up customer's finger print. I think it was particularly re-designed for my case. The purpose is to frame me in a "criminal" case with "hard evidence". I don't
    know if they have changed packages of egg and milk in all Costco store because it is inconvenient to handle (milk). Our store is in North San Jose, California.

1007. Search attempt by digging the ground (3/2/2018)

A neighbor shares a fence with me between our back yards. He planted ivy at his side. I have different green plants at my side. For decades I have to cut the overgrown ivy that crept to my yard. It is limited to that fence.

Several weeks ago, in font yard, I found new ivy. It's a new kind. The back yard one is green leaf. This one's leaf has white spots. It never happened before. I naturally thought it was done by the Feds. What is it for?

In early February, there was a letter from "Cornerstone property management". It said the fence needs a replacement. "The Ivy needs to be removed before the replacement of the fence. We'd like to work with you in order to split the cost of the work."

Apparently the Feds want to dig my yard to have a search. There is an evil purpose in the name of clean Ivy. I won't consent to remove Ivy on my yard in case there is a planting plot.

On 3/1, the residence cross street had a yard work. They used to have Ivy (the leaf with white spots) in their front yard. It seemed they have a thorough clean. The dug out plant root piles up high on the street. It reminds me of another attempt to dig
    ground. Like this one they activated neighbor (agents) and other resources to create a project.

975. How to justify a gas leaking plot (8/15/2017)

On 8/3, P.G.& E. changed gas meter without any reason. I allege it was an operation of the Feds for a "gas leaking plot". (see #974)

On 8/6, In TV news, I learned a news:

[quote] Mother, Child Injured After Tree Branch Falls on Picnic
    A mother and her 2-year-old child were injured when a tree branch fell onto a company picnic held at Menlo College.

Aug. 7, 2017

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-08-07/mother-child-injured-after-tree-branch-falls-on-picnic [/quote]

I noticed this news because I have alleged the Feds had created such incident by acoustic weapon(resonance). see "922. Cover up operation for Acoustic weapon (9/8/2016)"

Next afternoon (8/7), my neighbor drove in lane. Came with him there were several children. They were toddlers, similar to child of that news. I was then aware of that news was made for me. As I have said that the Feds moved residents away from community.
    What left are agents and informants. I have never seen these toddlers before. It's a tool of their operation.

The news and the scene next day meant "your neighbor have children, move your tree for their safety". I have tree in front yard. It's private land however.

Then another news in TV revealed their true purpose.

[quote] UTILITY STRESSES CALLING 811 BEFORE DIGGING
    POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017 BY DAVID VAUTHRIN

In honor of National Safe Digging Day on Friday, August 11, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) is asking all Californians to help prevent damage to gas pipelines and other underground utilities. With a free call to 811 or submission on 811express.
    com at least two working days ahead of any digging projects, homeowners, renters and contractors can ensure their outdoor project is safe to start.

https://ucononline.com/2017/08/10/utility-stresses-calling-811-digging/ [/quote]

The tree is near that gas meter. If I move the tree and dig the ground, it will give the Feds an excuse that the work caused the damage of underground gas pipeline. That's how the Feds to justify a gas leaking plot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)