• Hot housing market

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 5 17:34:20 2018
    1026. Hot Housing market (6/24/2018)

I am innocent. To eliminate an innocent man by framing him in criminal case takes a lot of money. The Feds(FBI and DEA) used to get the money from real estate business.

[img]http://wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/US-San-Francisco-California-median-home-sales-prices-1971-2015-05.png[/img]

The index curve of the median house price of San Francisco represents the course of the persecution of the Feds. The tactic is to refinance the house for more money if the house price keeps going up. e.g. When they bought a house of 300k in 1990
    They paid 10% down payment,that's 30k. Then in 2007 when the house price went up to 680k, they could get 380k cash by refinancing. Now it's 1.61 million, they could get another 930k from it. 30k for 1.31 million, what a profit. Any time when the case is
    over, they leave the debt for bank to take care. The point is to keep the housing market hot while the case is alive.

In the meantime, the housing babble has exploded in 2007. The Feds(FBI and DEA) saved it from collapse by Q.E. done by Federal Reserve. See reference (#945)
    To keep the balloon from popping off, they keep the interest as low as possible. Now the media house price of St. Francisco is 1.61 million. That's where my sisters live. San Jose's is higher, that's where I live.

[quote] San Francisco’s median house price climbs to $1.61 million

That’s nearly double the average from just five years ago
    By Adam Brinklow Apr 5, 2018,

https://sf.curbed.com/2018/4/5/17201888/san-francisco-median-home-house-price-average-2018 [/quote]

Reference:

945. The 2017 bubble(2/1/2017)

It was the popping up of the housing bubble that caused the financial tsunami in 2008. The bubble hasn't been cleaned up completely. The real estate loan were lent from banks. No big bank collapsed. They were bailed out by government with tax-payers'
    money. The banks still held large quantity of foreclosed houses. Then we saw Federal Reserve's Quantitative easy program. That money took over the foreclosed houses for a larger bubble. QE3, where the central bank had spent close to $40 billion per month
    in mortgage-backed securities. So much money injected into real estate's area, that's why I said there is only one bubble - the 2007 one hasn't been cleaned up and the residue has been extended to a even bigger one - I call it 2017 bubtble.

A bubble needs money to keep it to inflating. Federal Reserve had spent nearly four trillion to blow up such a big real estate balloon. It seems they don't want to pour money into that hole any more. So a crook is pushed out to take that responsibility.

I say 2017 bubble because: 1. Federal Reserve said it likely will increase interest twice this year - that will pop up the housin g bubble.

2. The unprecedented 2016 election in US that put an unqualified man on president seat. I said something big will happen that nobody (party) want to take the responsibility. (see "902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)")

3. Something big (other then the coming economic crisis) will take place in Europe: War; natural disaster; terror attack.... to distract people from that economic crisis, and drive the money in Europe to US to take over the bubble too. It relates to
    Russian. I believe Putin is bribed by the Feds to cooperate on this. Trump's Russian love is not a coincidence.

1027. Seattle home price and Boeing (7/1/2018)

Several months ago, news said the house price raising rapidly in Seattle area that created homeless problem. Since I know real estate business is a bank where the Feds draw money from, so something would happen there.

Then came the trade negotiation with China and those Airbus accidents. Boeing's factory is in Seattle. If Trump wins a big deal for Boeing, the real estates business will be prosperous too. And it seems the planners foresaw the scene. They have gone into
    that market already.

[quote] San Jose is the nation’s hottest housing market in 2018, Zillow says

The San Jose area’s median home value right now is $1,128,300, making it the nation’s most expensive market, according to Zillow. The median home value in the San Francisco metropolitan area — San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo, Alameda and Contra
    Costa counties — is $893,100, the second highest in the U.S. The Seattle metro area is third most costly, with a median home value of $463,800.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/10/san-jose-is-the-nations-hottest-housing-market-in-2018-zillow-says/ [/quote]

I live in San Jose, my sisters live in San Francisco. The Feds makes it to bubbles no.1 and No.2. The 3rd one is now Seattle.

https://i2.wp.com/www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sjm-l-zillow-0111-90.jpg?w=620&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C9999px&ssl=1

reference

1024. Accident to boost Boeing (6/10/2018)

Trump imposes tariffs of 25% for steel and 10% for aluminium On imports from allies. That's obviously a part of his plan to boost US automobile and air plane industry.
    It needs a lot of steel to manufacture a car and a lot of aluminium for a plane.

The next step he will do is to impose high tariff on imported car to push up domestic auto industry. What about the air plane?

I noticed the following air incidents.

On 4/17,
    [quote] Southwest Airlines emergency landing: Banking executive killed after being sucked out of window at 32,000ft

The jet's CFM56-7B engines were made by CFM International, jointly owned by General Electric and Safran Aircraft Engines of France.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/17/southwest-airlines-plane-makes-emergency-landing-engine-broke/ [/quote]

I think that's a demonstration to other countries how to create an air incident if they want to justify a change in their plane supplier.

On 5/15
    [quote] Sichuan Airlines co-pilot nearly sucked out of broken cockpit window, pilot says
    May 15, 2018,

All 128 people aboard the Airbus A319 survived the ordeal.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sichuan-airlines-3u8633-co-pilot-nearly-sucked-out-of-broken-cockpit-window/ [/quote]

On 5/30
    [quote] China plane makes emergency landing after window cracks
    AFP May 30, 2018

The aircraft was an Airbus A321, according to plane tracking website FlightAware.

In April, a woman died after being partially sucked out of a Southwest Airlines flight headed to Dallas from New York when a porthole was shattered mid-flight.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-plane-makes-emergency-landing-window-cracks-093600102.html [/quote]

These two incidents took place in two weeks at the time when US and China had trade negotiation. Planes are all from Airbus. The incident style are all similar to Southwest airline style.

We know there are only two main airplane manufacturer in the world - Boeing and Airbus. If Trump want to make Boeing great, he has to bite a big chunk from Airbus. I hope there will be no blood air accident in coming trade negotiation with other
    countries.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)