• Secret deal with N. Korea (5/27/2018)

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 7 16:35:49 2018
    1022. Secret deal with N. Korea (5/27/2018)

I had accurately predicted the plot of Sept/2,2017.

On 8/31/2017, I wrote, "979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)" I said,

"What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula."

9/1/2017, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea. (Trump joins the plot)
    9/2 - 9/10, my wife left for Canada.
    9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. It was a planned distraction.

N. Korea did its job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive. Anyway, N.Korea wouldn't do it for nothing, here is how it got its payment - oil.

Three months later, a large scale oil smuggling to N.Korea took place on the sea.

[quote]
    But foreign media have reported a Hong Kong cargo ship and Russian tankers had transferred refined oil to North Korean ships at sea.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/Japan-defense-force-ships-watching-for-North-Korea-smuggling-at-sea [/quote]

[quote] Trump Rebuked China for North Korea’s Oil Smuggling. It’s More Complicated.

By CHRIS HORTON, STEVEN LEE MYERS and MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ JAN. 18, 2018

Last month, the United States tried to persuade other members of the United Nations Security Council to blacklist 10 ships that it said were involved in smuggling oil and coal. In addition to the Lighthouse Winmore, this list, obtained by The New York
    Times, included four North Korean-flagged vessels, as well as ships linked to South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/world/asia/north-korea-oil-smuggling.html[/quote]

Who's behind it? Watch the last sentence who could push S.Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China to violate a sanction against N.Korea?

When Trump told world he would return Kim with "fire and fury", it was just a stage show. When Kim and Trump will meet on 6/12, a deal has been made already under table.

Big events happen in June will attract public's attention. Not only US - N.Korea summit, but also US China trade negotiation. The Feds won't miss this chance, I think, they may frame a case to arrest and murder early next month.

reference:

979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)

Why the Feds abandoned the planed "Hurricane Harvey" and "Charlottesville racial riot"? Because they focus on murdering Kat Sung. 9/2 plan is a one they think can certainly killing me.

In murder case, They used to perform action on Friday. Jail won't release detainee on bail in week- ends. So the Feds have two days(Saturday and Sunday) to do the killing. I have no income, I have no available working phone. If I were arrested when my
    wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death.

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula.

[quote] US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
    Thomson Reuters
    YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/03/us-bans-travel-to-north-korea-beginning-september-1-says-americans-should-leave/23062831/ [/quote]

Same day on Aug.3rd, there was a "Fed Ex" cart roaring into my lane, then came a PG&E pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. That assures me the Feds decide to carry out unreasonable search and arrest by damaging my garage door or perform a "gas
    leaking" trick. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" From the timing, the announcement of Korea travel ban(Aug. 3rd) was accordance to harassing show off in my lane. Also be noticed that the N.Korea travel ban(9/1) is a day before my wife's
    Canada travel(9/2).

Since 8/28, several times I was awakened by strong ground vibration around 3 a.m.to 4 a.m. It's acoustic weapon. The Feds seems try to damage the under ground gas pipe with resonance wave.

1023. Large scale poison attack (6/9/2018)

These days, I was heavily attacked by eye poison. When the dose is big, the eye having a piercing pain with a lot of tears. Then there is a hard feeling for the eye. I have to close my eye to rest from time to time. In the past, it was used to be one
    poisoned food.(e.g. candy) This time it is a large scale attack. At least five different vegetables were poisoned. Other food (like biscuit, cracker) were poisoned too.

My wife eats seperately from me. I think that was requested by the Feds for the convenience of poison. So we had different food. But this time she was affected too. I saw several times she using eyedrops. She became the target too.

Reference:

969. Poison information for sharing (7/9/2017)

Sometime ago, I frequently felt a bloody smell from stomach after eating something. I abandoned the food and think that probably was a kind of poison eroded the membrane of stomach that caused bleeding. Now this news said it is a blood thinning agent.

One kind of poison is a popularly used by Chinese secret police. The symptom is there is itching in joint after eating the food. I allege it would end with thyroid cancer. I used to find it in Chinese candy and biscuit, Especially in date (fruit) and
    chestnut. They used to be given us as gift from people who came back from a China tour.

Another poison causes dim vision. I think it is derived from a mouse poison. In a box of "Rat killing bait" I saw the instruction said the bait killing mice by blinding their eyes. The symptom is it came with a lot of tears after eating the food. It used
    to be mixed in Chocolate as candy. It also can be found in vegetables. I also find it frequently in muffin and cake of a large food wholesale club. Last year my wife had a European tour. She brought back many chocolate, cookie gift box. I found they were
    all contaminated with that vision poison. I asked why she bought so many she said the "tax free store" was just on sale when she went there. That's the way how the Feds deliver the poison food to their target.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t13-poison-and-chemical-gas-attack

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)