• Frame a case in the name of "replace fence"

From katsung47@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 11 16:20:15 2018
    1018. Frame a case by "replace fence" (4/30/2018)

The Feds are eager to finish my case. The plot is coming one after another. On 4/28, some people in neighbor cleaned the residual Ivy on fence.(They cleaned mass Ivy several weeks ago) then a Chinese lady came to my house. She said she was the neighbor
    that had suggested to share the cost to remove the ivy on our fence. I thought that was a tactic of "unreasonable search" so I wrote "1007. Search attempt by digging the ground (3/2/2018)". This time she came to talk about to share the cost of replacing
    the fence.
    Since I have no income, all deals are done by my wife. She talked with that lady and then signed a check to her. What I cared for was we wouldn't pay for the Ivy remove.My wife said the payee was a fence company and the lady said she paid ivy removal.

When the lady left, my wife said the estimate was 580 and we paid 260. Since there is a third payer, (one fence shared by three houses), I asked "did we pay too much?" My wife burst into rage, "Then you go to argue with them". I could say nothing because
    that's not my money. Was my wife part in this plot? She has to obey to the Feds anyway.

What caused my suspicion was that lady at first insisted demanding my wife write down the deal on paper for her until my wife wrote her a check. I later think what she needs is my address. I have no doubt what behind her and "Fence company" is the Feds.(
    FBI and DEA). How can they wrong me in this "fence" case? I think of the address. They need a justification to drive a car to my home, although we have no connection to that fence company, the check gave the address to them.

The Feds had tried to damage my garage door so they could have a search and arrest by disguise garage door contractor, but with no good reason. They planed this plot.

976. Sessions and garage door (8/21/2017)

In 2005, my rolling up garage door was broken up by the car my daughter drove. The Homeowners Association warned to fix it right away. I noticed the Feds drove the contractors from the market away so their men could take over the work for an unreasonable
    search and arrest. 12 years ago, I wrote,

[quote] 300. Garage door (3/27/05)

On 3/18, Mercury News reported: "Unlicensed contractors get stung". 59 unlicensed builders were nabbed in an undercover sting operation. Those nabbed by the ruse were given criminal citations that could land them in jail for a maximum of six months, or
    they could be ordered to pay a $1,000 fine."

That's amazing similar to the event taken place in July 2003. When Feds tried to force me to have a roof contract with them, they created a roofing worker's death to intimidate other uninsured roofers out of the market. So the undercover contractor could
    get the deal. (see "145. SARS, a big issue(7/20/03)" [/quote]

To avoid an unreasonable search, I repaired the garage door. It's more then ten years now, the repaired garage door had worn out and had to be replaced. In late May, the Homeowner Association mailed me a notice that there would be a meeting. I knew that
    was to justify an inspection. The target was the garage door.

In mid June, my wife gave me a weekly magazine - "USCITYPOST"(June 17, 2017) In its "Business Classified", I found four advertisement of "Garage door" contractors. In newspaper commercial, "Garage door" is a rare. That four ads obviously were prepared
    for me. To avoid being framed by the Feds, I had to do it by myself. I thought of the original one piece garage door which I hadn't abandoned.

The Homeowners Association's meeting date was set on 7/26. I had to replace the garage door at that time. In mid July, I dug out the old one piece door. What surprised me was next day President Trump told media he was going to fire Sessions.

[quote] Can Trump fire Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Yes, but it would be unprecedented
    Maureen Groppe and Jessica Estepa, USA TODAY July 20, 2017

In an interview with the New York Times, the president on Wednesday slammed Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, believing that this action led to the appointment of a special counsel.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/20/can-trump-fire-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-yes-but-would-unprecedented/495537001/ [/quote]

Trump is unqualified to be president. His victory was out of the support of the Feds.(FBI) Now I believe his main task is to eliminate me - Kat Sung. When they thought it was a certain, they didn't expect I dug out an old door. So Trump was so angry.
    They quickly plan new plots in rogue's way.

On Aug. 3, a "Fed Express" cart roared into the lane, not for delivery, but turned around to drive out.
    Then came the PG&E engineer pick up to replace the gas meter of my house.

I think they have two plans: 1. To create a gas leaking. 2. To damage newly installed garage door to force a replacement. I believe so because two days later, a US Mail cart rushed into the lane too. Both cars rushed in with high speed that caused large
    noise. That was not the way to move in small lane. As for why changed a mail car later? The "Fed Express" cart is too big and long, not easy to aim the target in a lane. The mail car is smaller and easy to carry out the impact mission.

1019. McCabe a sacrifice (5/7/2018)

The Feds planned Taiwan travel to murder my wife and my brother and his wife. To push the executive body to accomplish the mission, they intimidated the FBI by firing its deputy McCabe.

3/16, A.G. Sessions fires FBI deputy McCabe.
    3/16, Donald Trump signs "Taiwan Travel Act.
    3/17, my wife's original planed leaving date for her Taiwan travel.

On 3/31, my wife went back home. The March murder mission went soured under my constant revelation. New plot starts. So we see new extortion. McCabe seems to be a sacrifice. He was fired, now he faces prosecution.

[quote] Justice Dept. watchdog sends McCabe findings to federal prosecutors for possible charges
    By Pamela Brown and Laura Jarrett, CNN April 19, 2018

Washington (CNN)The Justice Department's inspector general referred its findings on former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to the US attorney's office in Washington for possible criminal charges associated with lying to internal investigators,
    according to a source familiar with the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/justice-mccabe-criminal-referral/index.html [/quote]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)