• THE ENEMY IS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND, HARD TO DETECT

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 13 11:00:17 2021
    THE ENEMY IS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND, HARD TO DETECT
    By Aviroce

National Review, NewsMax, The Hill, Fox News, AIPAC, Kocks are birds of the feather. Look how they display the Palestinians!! Build them up to fight so that the Israel annihilates them. Imagine a Palestinian child force-fed gasoline and lighted to blow
    up. I saw his intestines over his body. Imagine a Palestinian child beaten up with blunt objects on the head until his head broke shedding his brains out. I saw his brains over his head on the ground. All for the Takings under Sovereign Immunity. USA
    must evaluate the situation.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Aviroce@21:1/5 to Aviroce on Sun Jul 18 10:20:31 2021
    On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 2:00:18 PM UTC-4, Aviroce wrote:
    THE ENEMY IS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND, HARD TO DETECT
    By Aviroce

National Review, NewsMax, The Hill, Fox News, AIPAC, Kocks are birds of the feather. Look how they display the Palestinians!! Build them up to fight so that the Israel annihilates them. Imagine a Palestinian child force-fed gasoline and lighted to blow
    up. I saw his intestines over his body. Imagine a Palestinian child beaten up with blunt objects on the head until his head broke shedding his brains out. I saw his brains over his head on the ground. All for the Takings under Sovereign Immunity. USA
    must evaluate the situation.
    Aviroce
    THEOREM 1. Z-System and N-System are homeomorphic topological spaces on two Mutually Exclusive Ethnic Groups.
    Corollary 5. Inferior Races are beasts and disposable..
    Corollary 7. American Nation is comprised of Slaves for the Z-Nation.
    Corollary 9. American Nation's Resources, Resources of the beasts, will be used to Establish the Z-Empire.

Fox News, The Hill, The Examiner, NewsMax, Kocks, Adelson, AIPAC are birds of the feather, they fly together. Because of their names, Americans are deceived to think they are working for them. They are the Watchdog for the Z-Nation within USA.
    The Honorable US Attorney General is doing the right legal action to hold persons accountable to our Democratic Values. Look how patient the Most Honorable Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. She watched by the second when the previous person lost his
    legal position by law however he got there. She impeached him two times. All she could do. Now the Honorable Attorney General is being attacked by Fox News, The Hill, The Examiner, NewsMax, Kocks, Adleson, AIPAC to reverse course on accountability.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)