• I FEEL GOOD THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO HELP OUR DECEIVED PO

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 16 09:41:51 2020
    I FEEL GOOD THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO HELP OUR DECEIVED POPULATION BY THE JEW DYNASTY

By Aviroce

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Educated and informed Americans have overturned Evil upside down. It is not over yet.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. The Chosen, God of the Jews has been liquidated politically, economically and power (ly).

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Educated Americans will help our uneducated and deceived Americans see the light end of the tunnel.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Americans who lost someone to infliction by Covid-19 have risen to claim power against the The Chosen, the New God of the Jews. This The Chosen, the New God of the Jews is evil.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Fellow educated Americans will help our misinformed and deceived citizens to claim their rights and privileges.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Even our forefathers of our Republic warned us to beware of Jews. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
    told us to watch against these gangsters.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Mass murderers of Americans for The Chosen and the New God of Jews are noticed. Time to hold them accountable.

I feel good. I know I would. So good. Mission accomplished when the educators began their mission to eradicate evil.

Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)