From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 11 10:42:12 2020
    PALESTINIANS WON'T GET THEIR INDEPENDENCE UNTIL AMERICANS GET THEIRS
    Inbox

Abdur-Rahim Dudar via googlegroups.com
    Nov 22, 2020, 1:08 AM
    to

PALESTINIANS WON'T GET THEIR INDEPENDENCE UNTIL AMERICANS GET THEIRS
    By Aviroce

I have used Microsoft Edge as my new computer default. Look and behold they have my old posts. Here is one consistent with my Three-Conic Social System Theory for the Americans. This shows I am not the first to recognize this phenomenon. This
    phenomenon was recognized by the fathers of the United States of America. What George Washington and Thomas Jefferson observed and concluded: Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis are one and the same and they operate in unison. We are suffering from
    the Jew Dynasty today. Still Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis support this Jew Dynasty to the demise of the American Nation.

Palestinians won't get their independence until Americans get theirs!
    Subscribe
    VIVA PALESTINE's profile photo
    VIVA PALESTINE
    Mar 19, 2010, 3:33:34 PM
    to
    "Israel controls the United States Senate."
    No hate. No violence
    Races? Only one Human race
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall
    Freedom of Speech - Use it or lose it!

Palestinians won't get their independence until Americans get theirs!

In case you missed it

Ariel Sharon: "We control America"

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli
    Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

What Washington and Franklin said about the Jews

George Washington
    ( in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.):

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as
    pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." George Washington

Thomas Jefferson
    (18th century American statesman)

"Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in."
    Thomas Jefferson (D. Boorstin, THE AMERICANS)

"Those who labor in the earth are the Chosen People of God, if ever he had a chosen people."
    Thomas Jefferson (NOTES ON VIRGINIA)

Continued
    http://www.radioislam.org/bush/jewishpower.htm

Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)