• I FOUND OUT TODAY MY WIFE WON THE ARGUMENT

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 29 09:32:52 2020
    CIVILIZED SOCIETY BEING SAVAGED BY A CRIMINAL STILL WOULD INDICT AND PROSECUTE THE CRIMINAL AS SUSPECT TO BE REMOVED FROM USURPED HIGHEST OFFICE, ENVY OF THE WORLD COMMUNITY BUT CAN BECOME MISHMISH
    By Aviroce

My wife of 56 years of marriage and I had a great disagreement. She reads a lot. She subscribes to the New York Times and CNN. Here is the problem.

I told my wife that the way the Impeachment Document was delivered to the Senate shows the Whole World how Power is held accountable within the United States of America. I told her the Whole World would be very jealous to see "Sergeant-at-Arms walking
    in the front with the Clerk of Court holding Impeachment Document behind him and the Prosecutors are walking behind these two." You do not see this happening anywhere else. In most countries, the strong man kills the corrupt ruler along with his
    family. And the cycle of killing keeps on going. Like John Paul Sarter's play, "The Whirlpool": Down with Aghera, followed by Long Live Aghera. My wife is afraid of "Long Live Aghera." The People want to drop Aghera. But the Interest Group forces
    the People to Welcome Aghera!!
    Now you can smell the outcome my wife anticipates. She believes that the Special Interest Groups that control the so-called-Conservative Senators would absolve Donald Trump of all sins. She believes that if any of the so-called-conservative Senators
    vote against Donald Trump, these senators will be punished by Donald Trump and his special interest groups. She believes that Donald Trump with such sponsors will destroy the careers of those Senators that vote against him.
    I told her that Donald Trump has been Impeached for ever regardless. She said those Senators will exonerate him. He would run and win the office he usurped in the first place and he would retaliate against members of the House and Senate who voted
    against him.
    I kept telling her that these Senators have taken an oath to consider all the facts. But she kept stating that the Senators are afraid of Donald Trump to destroy their careers.
    As you can see we both believe in the Democratic System, but she is adamant the system is rigged and the oath taken by the Senators is meaningless as the Senators and the Speaker of the Senate have made up their mind there is nothing wrong with what
    Donald Trump has been doing. Donald Trump is selling the American People on the Bread and Butter or Meat and Potatoes. But he is running the country towards its demise.
    According to his Secretary of State, "Donald Trump was sent by God to Save Israel." Who can argue with God when AIPAC, Kochs, Adelson, and Mercers bankroll this evil person. Hopefully, these Senators will take into consideration that they are
    representing the American Society and its Social Contract, the Constitution of the United States, and not themselves and their careers at any price including defrauding the American People.
    My wife is very practical. She sees what is happening. She sees corruption is irreversible. But I believe that Senators will exercise their Oath of Office to Defend and Protect the Constitution of the United States along with the People of the United
    States. They should not be afraid of Donald Trump. Donald Trump cannot muscle down all the Senators. Collectively they can beat him.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)