• AMERICA IS LAUGHING STOCK FOR WORLD COMMUNITY, RAPED AND FORCED TO ACCE

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 4 10:39:59 2020
    AMERICA IS LAUGHING STOCK FOR WORLD COMMUNITY, RAPED AND FORCED TO ACCEPT HUMILIATION
    By Viroce

I am disgusted by Yahoo News to cut out readers' comments at a time when the Jew Dynasty at the White House is determined to win the White House for the Jew Dynasty to become a permanent home, not people house, for the Trump/Jew Dynasty. The Jew Dynasty
    is pushing to win Over The Dead Bodies of the American People, so far 186,000 Dead and over Six Million infected.
    What is worse than that is the Trump Militia to Kill Innocent Protestors to Silence and Intimidate the Black Voters from voting. Add to that wrongfully and criminally inviting voters to vote twice to invalidate the voting process. This Jew Dynasty is
    attempting to establish Dictatorship in the United State. Americans have become the laughing stock of the World Community. We have become the multiple rape victims forcing us to show acceptance while we are suffering from evil!!
    Yahoo is damned wrong for stopping a man like me from identifying enemies of the American People to protect American Ideals, Values, Laws, Land, People from these Domestic Enemies of our Society.
    Donald Trump and Jew Dynasty are Enemies of the American People. They should face Trial on Crimes against the American People. When convicted, I like to see this Jew Dynasty imprisoned at the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia to increase the
    property values around the Penitentiary. Donald Trump would make a great monkey behind bars. Monkeys have a way of spitting at spectators. Well this monkey need to be behind glass so that his spitting stays on the other side.
    Aviroce
    (Abdur-Rahim Dudar)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 7 10:15:58 2020
    AMERICA IS LAUGHING STOCK FOR WORLD COMMUNITY, RAPED AND FORCED TO ACCEPT HUMILIATION
    By Viroce

I am disgusted by Yahoo News to cut out readers' comments at a time when the Jew Dynasty at the White House is determined to win the White House for the Jew Dynasty to become a permanent home, not people house, for the Trump/Jew Dynasty. The Jew Dynasty
    is pushing to win Over The Dead Bodies of the American People, so far 186,000 Dead and over Six Million infected.
    What is worse than that is the Trump Militia to Kill Innocent Protestors to Silence and Intimidate the Black Voters from voting. Add to that wrongfully and criminally inviting voters to vote twice to invalidate the voting process. This Jew Dynasty is
    attempting to establish Dictatorship in the United State. Americans have become the laughing stock of the World Community. We have become the multiple rape victims forcing us to show acceptance while we are suffering from evil!!
    Yahoo is damned wrong for stopping a man like me from identifying enemies of the American People to protect American Ideals, Values, Laws, Land, People from these Domestic Enemies of our Society.
    Donald Trump and Jew Dynasty are Enemies of the American People. They should face Trial on Crimes against the American People. When convicted, I like to see this Jew Dynasty imprisoned at the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia to increase the
    property values around the Penitentiary. Donald Trump would make a great monkey behind bars. Monkeys have a way of spitting at spectators. Well this monkey need to be behind glass so that his spitting stays on the other side.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jedi Master@21:1/5 to Aviroce on Tue Sep 15 04:04:04 2020
    On Friday, September 4, 2020 at 7:40:00 AM UTC-10, Aviroce wrote:
    By Viroce

I am disgusted by Yahoo News to cut out readers' comments at a time when the Jew Dynasty at the White House is determined to win the White House for the Jew Dynasty to become a permanent home, not people house, for the Trump/Jew Dynasty. The Jew
    Dynasty is pushing to win Over The Dead Bodies of the American People, so far 186,000 Dead and over Six Million infected.
    Aviroce
    (Abdur-Rahim Dudar)

Your hate of what you don't understand is demonic and leads you to the dark side of your delusions of the collective.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05