• 10-15 Foot Distance Where Crowds Are A Potential Is A Better Advocation

From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 3 12:13:03 2020
    XPost: alt.politics.congress, alt.politics.usa.constitution, alt.politics.obama XPost: alt.politics.libertarian, alt.activism.d

Keep a 10-15 foot distance from others in situations/places where crowds are a potential...

to allow for things like using beaches, having funerals

... 20-30 feet while sitting

You have a right to sit with your friends and hug them, you just don't have a right to come near me or anyone else. Offenses are offenses against individuals
    and not the government. The government ought to be your friend, not enemy, but if
    you're being someone else's enemy, what are we and the government to do.

Negligence should be excused, intentionally coming within determined number of feet is crime.

It's just violations of bodies and property.

I mean maybe it's against the people if it's against the people's property like littering, but totalitarianism has gone too far. It's unity vs. freedom and there
    have to be degrees of reason. Truth guides between freedom and unity. The government doesn't own you.

Consider the following black letter advice:

"The Congress shall have Power To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes." - U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Clause 3

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of
    the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the
    Government for a redress of grievances." - U.S. Constitution, 1st Amendment

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)