• It Is Criminal Negligence Not To Provide Sanitation To The Homeless

From andrjhill@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Regulation Of Commerce on Sat Jan 25 10:04:04 2020
    On Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 4:33:29 PM UTC-6, Regulation Of Commerce wrote:
    I, and the homeless demand sufficient trash dumpsters and porta-potties, and furthermore running water with toilets and showers for the tent and vehicle dwellers.

Even the Romans had public toilets.

If you look at the following image on Google maps, this is a semi-decent part of
    Los Angeles. There are not many homeless. There are 8 tents under the freeway
    overpass to the right. Immediately upon clicking, to the bottom right, and to the
    far left of your screen you will see two huge piles of trash, a distance away from
    the tents. This is obviously the homeless's solution when the city is negligent
    in its duty to provide sufficient trash dumpsters and porta-potties.

This is outrageous crime on the part of the city, to not provide sanitation.

romans also combatted homelessness, very effectively, with slavery.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@34.036785,-118.3751047,3a,75y,139.77h,95.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4vDjaZslfPDXt7heNhTZwA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

A tent is the most miserable of housing solutions. The true answer is a van. A shelter is a row of beds for a three nights maximum, with no privacy, hence worse than a tent.

The city is in criminal commission to ban vehicle living anywhere it is legal to
    park a vehicle. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has already ruled that it is
    legal to live in a vehicle anywhere within its jurisdiction. Housing is a capital
    issue, and the city is committing a capital crime, to infringe upon the rights of
    people to live in vehicles. The city's map for parking vehicles is bullshit, and
    many of the few "green" streets they say are allowed to park on, do not even have
    parking available on them, and are flat out lies period.

When Orange County evicted the homeless, they pushed them into Los Angeles County.
    They did not solve the problem. They committed a fucking lie. Right next to
    the Baseball stadium is where the homeless were supposed to be.

It's as if people just hate the homeless for nothing, like they hate the Jews and
    the Blacks. Now that area is empty. For nothing. For what? For nothing. These
    people are sadistic villains. Perhaps they are just unintelligent idiots and buffoons. I mean those in government and those who support them.

Somebody in Orange County took away a porta-potty, arguing that it could cause a
    sanitation disaster. It is very easy to have porta-potties everywhere. You can
    have as many as you request, and they will be cleaned as often as it is deemed
    necessary, depending on how much they are used.

There are fire hydrants everywhere in the world, and portable porta-potties with
    showers and sinks are available where water hook ups are available. The 4th world
    people of the United States at least deserve that. Everyone produces as much trash as a homeowner every day. Whether they live in a van or a tent.

Nor is a stereotype of homeless acceptable. For while I guess 50% of homeless are
    alcohol and drug abusers, the other 50% are not.

A livable van can be financed on a ten year loan at 1% per month, $30,000-$50,000
    for $300-$500 per month, plus registration, insurance, gasoline, and repairs. A
    king sized bed in the back, a kitchen/refrigerator, and bathroom, and place to
    sit, a veritable small studio. A tent is free.

I don't like having to see tents, but if that is the situation, it is not alright
    to evict, yet you have to holistically bring up society with free education, a
    higher minimum wage, of 65% per capita GDP, of the lowest GDP of any jurisdiction
    identified, Federal/State/County/City/PerhapsBurrow for all of NAFTA, Mexico most
    importantly next to the USA, and guaranteed jobs if possible at that wage, and
    market the drugs and alcohol as poison and medicine out of sight out of mind.

There are 60,000 homeless on the streets of Los Angeles and New York City each,
    and the Statue of Liberty says 'send me your homeless.'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)