• =?UTF-8?Q?Black=20Eyed=20Shabbos=20Goyim=20Dedicate?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20Poli

From D. Ray@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 5 10:58:44 2023
    XPost: rec.arts.music

The Black Eyed Peas showed support for the Jewish community during their
    New Year’s Eve concert in Poland when they dedicated one of their songs
    to those who were targets of hate throughout 2022. During their
    headlining set at the Polish “New Year’s of Dreams” music concert, hip-hop group members apl.de.ap, Taboo, new semi-member J. Rey Soul and frontman will.i.am performed their hit song “Where Is The Love?”

Will.i.am spoke to the crowd and singled out the Jewish community, as
    well as people around the world of African descent and the LGBTQ
    community who experienced hatred during the year. “The Jewish community — we love you,” he said. “This song is dedicated to unity.”

It was exactly what you would expect from a group dedicated to licking
    hebrew butthole.

The rapper [will.i.am] has a history of outspokenly supporting Israel and even used a Yiddish word to describe the feeling he gets in the Jewish
    state. Back in 2021, while on a visit to Israel to perform with his
    group, will.i.am, born William James Adams, Jr., said that he would not boycott the country and added that being in Israel is like being among
    family — or “mishpocha.”

“I always wanted to come to Israel growing up in Los Angeles, a lot of my friends are Israelis,” said will.i.am, who is not Jewish. “My grandma came here. When she visited, she would say, ‘I’m going to the holy land.’
    She came with her church. It was always a place of aspiration and wonder
    and when I first came, I brought my grandma…I always love coming here. It’s like mishpocha.”

Say whatever you’d like about Kanye West, but boy did he ever show the
    world who owns all these Black celebrities. At least when they aren’t busy showing you themselves.

<https://dailyrake.ca/2023/01/04/black-eyed-shabbos-goyim-dedicate-polish-new-years-performance-to-shekel-americans/>

<https://archive.ph/SxEPH>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)